LETRONE FAQ!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question, when my Letrone and Viron arrives I will be 6 weeks into my Follidrone run. Can someone suggest the best way to add these two in. I only plan on taking one of each per day. BTW I have 2 1/2 bottles of Follidrone on hand also. I guess I need to know how long should I continue to run this stack.
Can run Foll and Viron long term. Letrone I would cycle unless you are on trt or have abnormally high estrogen otherwise it can get too low which is bad long term. Fine for a month or two but best to take a break.
I would just start them straight away. I also suggest a full dose of Viron. 2 caps per day. Letrone you can take 1 but Viron I would take 2 for best results.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have some Letrone on hand that I may use in conjunction with Nolva as part of a PCT after I run an old school PH. I was thinking inverse dosing.

Anyone else tried Letrone in a PCT with a SERM? If so results?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely will keep your E2 in check in your PCT, and the SERM will help you. What was your cycle?
It would be a great compliment.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of dozens of guys personally who have used Letrone for PCT.
Quite a few ran labs and had full restart with levels the same or better than pre cycle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Want to bump this to bring awareness to this natural AI that works, and verified by blood tests.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Letrone! any time im putting on too much fat. Take 1ea. a day for 12 weeks and I will drop 2-3 lbs of fat with no diet change.
Got me 4 more Folli and a bottle of Exotherm coming.
Can't keep the daughter and wife out of my Folli.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love Letrone! any time im putting on too much fat. Take 1ea. a day for 12 weeks and I will drop 2-3 lbs of fat with no diet change.
Got me 4 more Folli and a bottle of Exotherm coming.
Can't keep the daughter and wife out of my Folli.
Dosing 2 caps, experiencing drying for sure. Definitely sense e2 lowering.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing 2 caps, experiencing drying for sure. Definitely sense e2 lowering.
I can take 2 caps for about a week or two then I have to drop it to 1. Kind of kills my labido and get a little joint stiffness. Plus it lasts longer! Last time I had my E tested it was at the bottom of normal.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the dreams on Letrone!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is one cap too much? Most OTC AIs kill my libido and joints, want to try but concern is just too strong and sits in my cabinet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is one cap too much? Most OTC AIs kill my libido and joints, want to try but concern is just too strong and sits in my cabinet.
No, 1 cap should not be too much. This AI has some anti inflammatory properties as well, so should be easier on you than most AIs.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I like the idea of it being more than just an AI.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the optimal dose of Atractylodes Macrocephala And dose this need to be cycled? Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the optimal dose of Atractylodes Macrocephala And dose this need to be cycled? Thanks
I used 1 cap every morning. I was doing 2 caps, and it was a little too strong for me at 2 caps, so I backed down to 1. Cycling it would depend on getting bloods done every 2 to 3 months, checking your e2. Generally 2 to 3 months max for a cycle, followed by even time off, but if you got your bloods checked quarterly, you could run it long term if it did not bring e2 levels down too much.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy 1 cap about 30 minutes before bedtime and the dreams... :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used 1 cap every morning. I was doing 2 caps, and it was a little too strong for me at 2 caps, so I backed down to 1. Cycling it would depend on getting bloods done every 2 to 3 months, checking your e2. Generally 2 to 3 months max for a cycle, followed by even time off, but if you got your bloods checked quarterly, you could run it long term if it did not bring e2 levels down too much.
So other than the reduction in E2 is there any other health issues to be concerned with regards to this? Achy joints? Also was it yourself who had blood work and showed at reduction? Did it boost test also? How was cortisol affected? Sorry for all the questions bro

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So other than the reduction in E2 is there any other health issues to be concerned with regards to this? Achy joints? Also was it yourself who had blood work and showed at reduction? Did it boost test also? How was cortisol affected? Sorry for all the questions bro
Should boost gh, igf, and thyroid hormones. Also may reduce inflammation, so this isn't tough on joints. And if my joints can handle it, yours should be fine. I did not get blood work while running Letrone, but have had blood work done. I just know I am very sensitive to e2; example, lifting heavy, and the resulting increase of test, and subsequent e2, I feel that in my nipples, and running DAA, i feel the increased e2, and boosting my test, i feel a rise in e2. I'm not having e2 issues now, at 2 caps i was getting very dry, so backed down to 1. There should be some test boost via test not aromatizing too much into e2.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have there been any recent studies confirming whether or not Letrone is a suicidal AI and/or what mechanisms it utilizes? And it's half-life?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have there been any recent studies confirming whether or not Letrone is a suicidal AI and/or what mechanisms it utilizes? And it's half-life?
There have not no. Its unlikely this will happen.
As for Mechanism of action its an aromatase inhibitor.
Suicidal or not I dont know but its half life, elimination time, metabolism etc seems to be relatively good based off of labs. 2 caps keeps my estrogen at 25ish @300mg test and I tend to have higher estrogen levels.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When’s the best time to take Letrone, am or pm? I take Clomid off and on, should I take Letrone while I take Clomid or when I’m off it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When’s the best time to take Letrone, am or pm? I take Clomid off and on, should I take Letrone while I take Clomid or when I’m off it?
I take 1 am 1 pm. Empty stomach.
Clomid will raise estrogen and if you are naturally high in aromatase then your estrogen will be higher than normal which inhibits hpta recovery. Use with clomid at least last 2 weeks if its pct.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took 1 cap AM and 1 before bed. Enjoyed dosing it that way.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take 1 am 1 pm. Empty stomach.
Clomid will raise estrogen and if you are naturally high in aromatase then your estrogen will be higher than normal which inhibits hpta recovery. Use with clomid at least last 2 weeks if its pct.
Thanks!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just taking K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and Letrone (1 cap per day for nigh on 6 weeks now) following a 6 week, 5 pump per day run on Dermacrine.
Just wondering if there's too much Estrogen lowering in that stack and should I drop the Letrone? I don't have any dry, achy joints or anything like that, but still, just to be sure, to be sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know about the Dermacrine but Rebirth wont lower estrogen. Only Letrone will so you should be fine.
Rebirth Blocks estrogen at the receptor so actual estro levels will remain normal or potentially rise with the rise in test.
Id stick with the Letrone.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Brunel, was also just wondering if I was running Letrone at just 1 cap a day for 8 weeks, could I run another 4 weeks for a total of 1 cap per day for 12 weeks.
I had a five week break from Dermacrine running above mentioned PCT (K1ngs Blood and Rebirth) so going to jump back on Dermacrine for another 4 weeks (maybe Iron Legions XI Kt and Inhibt P, too) and will probably need some Letrone. So just curious if okay or should I take a month's break off it.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry Brunel, was also just wondering if I was running Letrone at just 1 cap a day for 8 weeks, could I run another 4 weeks for a total of 1 cap per day for 12 weeks.
I had a five week break from Dermacrine running above mentioned PCT (K1ngs Blood and Rebirth) so going to jump back on Dermacrine for another 4 weeks (maybe Iron Legions XI Kt and Inhibt P, too) and will probably need some Letrone. So just curious if okay or should I take a month's break off it.
If you are going to take Letrone along side Dermacrine, it would be a good idea. Even if you weren't, if you do not have low E2 sides, you aren't having negative side effects, you could continue Letrone at 1 cap a day. Also, you mentioned Inhibit P, have you used Prolactrone before? If not, I recommend giving it a try!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again, Thor.
I'll crack on for another month on Letrone at 1 cap per day.
Haven't tried Prolactrone yet, but I'm almost out of inhibit P so I'll give that a shot. Blr haven't let me down yet...

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried a long taper with Letrone? I know it's generally said not to use an AI for more than three months, but I'm thinking of ordering two bottles and doing a cycle as follows:

1 month: 2x Letrone per day
1 month: 1x Letrone per day
2 months: 1x Letrone every other day

Alongside a prolactin control regime, which at the moment is a combination of P-5-P, L-Tyrosine and occasional (twice weekly) use of modafinil which blocks prolactin release as a side effect.

Just wondering what people think of the idea of running an AI for that long. As it's not known whether Letrone is a competitive of suicidal AI, I thought I'd cover all bases by doing a slow taper and see how long the effects will last - generally they only persist for a month or so after stopping use for me, I'd very much like to try and do a proper reboot with longer lasting effects.

Thoughts?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried a long taper with Letrone? I know it's generally said not to use an AI for more than three months, but I'm thinking of ordering two bottles and doing a cycle as follows:

1 month: 2x Letrone per day
1 month: 1x Letrone per day
2 months: 1x Letrone every other day

Alongside a prolactin control regime, which at the moment is a combination of P-5-P, L-Tyrosine and occasional (twice weekly) use of modafinil which blocks prolactin release as a side effect.

Just wondering what people think of the idea of running an AI for that long. As it's not known whether Letrone is a competitive of suicidal AI, I thought I'd cover all bases by doing a slow taper and see how long the effects will last - generally they only persist for a month or so after stopping use for me, I'd very much like to try and do a proper reboot with longer lasting effects.

Thoughts?
I dont see any reason why you can't. Just be aware of potential low e side effects.
If you order 3 units of Letrone we will throw in a free prolactrone to help combat prolactin.
Presently we have it made invisible on site because Facebook ads hates it. But we have in stock.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any reason why you can't. Just be aware of potential low e side effects.
If you order 3 units of Letrone we will throw in a free prolactrone to help combat prolactin.
Presently we have it made invisible on site because Facebook ads hates it. But we have in stock.
Unfortunately I've already ordered from JW, but maybe next time! I'm hesitant to order from outside the EU as Irish customs are so ridiculous (if you recall several years ago, I was one of the first people to do a public bloodwork log of Letrone and your generous gift of free samples in return never made it through customs here!) so my go-to is JW, which is the only EU based retailer I know of. However, I might take a chance on ordering directly next time if your offer still stands! I've heard that pandemic-related online shopping has taken off so much here that parcel snooping has taken a comparative nosedive due to logistics issues, so we might have more luck than previously. It's ridiculous since nothing in Letrone is even banned here, it's just that anything they don't recognise which might have any medicinal or psychoactive properties is banned by default here and they seem to reject parcels by default unless they know it's ok. Most Irish Bodybuilders would never, ever buy from BB for instance, since it's widely known that anything with their stamp simply never makes it out of the airport. They even tried to classify Animal Pak as "medicinal" because it contained more than the RDA of B12, until the European Commission took a look and decided we were in violation of EU competition law with such ridiculous regulations!

When I did bloodwork for Letrone, E2 was literally crushed below the level at which the lab could reliably measure it. Absolutely astounding product. At the time, I was fairly certain that the reason it didn't work as a reboot aid was because prolactin remained stubbornly high. There are so many arguments online about the viability of taking refined Mucuna for L-DOPA purposes, primarily because the ability of EGCG to prevent peripheral conversion without itself crossing the blood brain barrier and interfering with conversion there seems to be up for debate, hence I've gone the more old school route of relying on endogenous Tyrosine hydroxylase to get the job done. But I'll happily try Prolactrone again the next time I do an AI cycle!

Thanks as always for your engagement and generosity @brundel, one of the things I really love about BLR is how personally engaged you and your staff are in communicating with your customers such that your organisation very much comes across as more of a niche community of enthusiasts as opposed to a faceless "company" if you know what I mean. It's really great to be able to talk directly to the guy who actually discovers and invents these new formulations, or to someone who frequently uses and tests them for you![/I]

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JW is a great company. Good people over there.

And I remember getting the first few letrone results back and it was astonishing how strong it was.
I still use it over adex.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
After an epic month on 2x Letrone per day, I'm starting a month of 1x per day - it is better to take it at night before bed, or in the morning before breakfast? I'm torn between whether it's better to suppress aromatase in the morning so one's test levels can be higher during the day, or suppressing it more at night so that they'll be higher during sleep (which if I'm not mistaken is when the majority of LH and FSH are produced?)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone is highest in the morning, but I dont think this matters because once aromatase is destroyed it takes a while to return. Looking at all of the labs I have seen I think its safe to say atracylenolides are suicidal. Because otherwise we would see at least some estrogen rebound but generally the reports and labs are like you have mentioned. E2 low or very low.
If its too low you can try 1 cap or eod.
But I dont think time of day matters. Empty stomach, anytime of day.

Ripple2352

Awards
Just bought some Letrone the other day, first time using it. After reading about it and seeing that it has the ability to increase GH, IGF, and Ghrelin, I was thinking it would be a good idea to take a little before bed. Seeing as how most people say its so strong and only take 1 cap a day anyhow, does timing really matter? If it actually does raise all of the above, wouldn't it actually be preferable to take at bedtime?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just bought some Letrone the other day, first time using it. After reading about it and seeing that it has the ability to increase GH, IGF, and Ghrelin, I was thinking it would be a good idea to take a little before bed. Seeing as how most people say its so strong and only take 1 cap a day anyhow, does timing really matter? If it actually does raise all of the above, wouldn't it actually be preferable to take at bedtime?
Bedtime is a good time if you are going to take one cap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime works but you will likely get more GH output if you take an night.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
is Letrone a decent option as estro support during TRT, obviously with TRT its for the long haul and I'm trying not to be taking arimidex forever and arimistane is all but gone from all OTC, was wondering how Letrone could be incorporated if at all or if it might be too strong.

Or is exotherm a better suited option for this, I just dont know which to run long term as running either forever could be pricey..

Last edited: