abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Letrone 2 caps every day 1 am and 1 pre bed when on trest at 50mg for last 2 weeks and 75 mgs this week.
On 50mg of trest some don't even need an Ai. You definitely can get away with EOD dosing. No need for every day dosing on 50mg.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
On 50mg of trest some don't even need an Ai. You definitely can get away with EOD dosing. No need for every day dosing on 50mg.
I am running 75 mgs per day of trest this week with 2 caps of letrone

next week i will go up to 100mg trest per day and probably stay at that dose for a couple of weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running 75 mgs per day of trest this week with 2 caps of letrone

next week i will go up to 100mg trest per day and probably stay at that dose for a couple of weeks.
That's good. Letrone works good while on it. Thank god. Lol

I can't wait to start mines. Starting at 75 then going up to 100. Never went higher then 100 so I might go to 125-150.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drum roll--

First set is from 10/15 after 1 month on clomid 25mg every other day.

View attachment 142519View attachment 142520

After those results I changed my dosing to 12.5mg daily, and added 2 caps letrone. Here is the results from 11/18

View attachment 142521View attachment 142522
Labs from Monday came back with total test at 1253 and estrogen at 62....

Massive gains in test and very small rise in comparison with estrogen. Letrone is for real at 2 caps, and if a third were to be added could potentially decrease that 62 number

Killcure666

Awards
Whoa!! What were you taking for this most recent blood test? Just letrone or were you still doing 12.5mg of clomid?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just 2 letrone and 12.5 clomid daily
When in PCT what is the highest you normally dose Clomid, in past i have done 100, 50, 50, 25 but may lower this and run for longer based on your results with only 12.5mg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried Letrone solo?
Yes, when I tested it. But no one really takes an AI solo but letrone is good alone as it aids in helping you eat more. It's best to run it alongside Viron

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When in PCT what is the highest you normally dose Clomid, in past i have done 100, 50, 50, 25 but may lower this and run for longer based on your results with only 12.5mg
I don't cycle I have low t

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was cutting and ended up bulking due the increase of appetite. But it kept me lean as well.

It's strong

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried Letrone solo?
Letrone works well solo. It has MAJOR interactions with your anabolic hormone levels.
Decreased estrogen
Increased testosterone
Increased HGH
Increased IGF-1
Increased T4
Increased T4
Increased cAMP

For a solo product it has alot of punch.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone works well solo. It has MAJOR interactions with your anabolic hormone levels.
Decreased estrogen
Increased testosterone
Increased HGH
Increased IGF-1
Increased T4
Increased T4
Increased cAMP

For a solo product it has alot of punch.
Definitely one of my top choices for stand alone use

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How would u dose solo?1 or 2 a day?
I like one before bed. You can add a second one during the day. If you find your joints get dry, reduce to one. One is all I ever needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would u dose solo?1 or 2 a day?
2 a day will give you the best effect.
More test and HGH and less estro. Etc. The only reason I would take 1 is if you experience low estrogen symptoms.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Guy at my gym is taking it solo.. and he swears his muscles are fuller and he is dryer... sounds like the old formestane effects! Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guy at my gym is taking it solo.. and he swears his muscles are fuller and he is dryer... sounds like the old formestane effects! Lol
The AI in Letrone is MUCH stronger than Formestane. We have the dose set so its not super high and estro isnt crushed.
It is, however, high enough to lower estro and raise the anabolic hormones enough to get you lean, hard and dry plus having your test levels skyrocketing.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Rebirth really got my nads big again after Ostashred exotherm cycle. Had some minor shutdown.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly how long can someone take this for?
When taking a AI I don't like going past 12 weeks. We need estrogen.

8-12 weeks is what I would run it for with 4 week break and back on if you'd like.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly how long can someone take this for?
This depends on multiple factors.
Are you on HRT/TRT?
Do you have a condition that causes you to have abnormally high estrogen levels?

If you said yes to these or you have some reason why estrogen is abnormally elevated then you can stay on Letrone as long as you like.
If, however, you have normal estrogen levels then Letrone can cause it to be lower than we would want long term. Especially at 2 caps daily.
It is safe to take year round but its not good to always have low estrogen levels. So either cycle it with at least a month off between cycles or run it long term if needed.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How would you feel estrogen levels would be if using Letrone with a pharma grade AI such as arimidex e.g i have been dosing 2 caps of letrone pre bed and 1 mg of arimadex eod.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you feel estrogen levels would be if using Letrone with a pharma grade AI such as arimidex e.g i have been dosing 2 caps of letrone pre bed and 1 mg of arimadex eod.
Again this is highly dependent on endogenous hormone usage.
If your taking a good dose of test or something else that aromatizes like Dianabol then this is fine but if your not, just the 1mg adex eod would be too much for most I would think.
I dosed Letrone with the thought in mind that people would take it solo so I tried to keep it relatively mild compared to adex.
The AI itself is roughly comparable but the dosing is lower to allow people to dose every day so they can see the other benefits such as elevated HGH and igf1.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Again this is highly dependent on endogenous hormone usage.
If your taking a good dose of test or something else that aromatizes like Dianabol then this is fine but if your not, just the 1mg adex eod would be too much for most I would think.
I dosed Letrone with the thought in mind that people would take it solo so I tried to keep it relatively mild compared to adex.
The AI itself is roughly comparable but the dosing is lower to allow people to dose every day so they can see the other benefits such as elevated HGH and igf1.
I have been using the letrone 2 caps per day and Arimidex 1mg EOD whilst running 500mg Sustanon per week, with 30 mg superdrol for the past month. was using Tren E at 300mg per week but dropped after 10 weeks due to night sweats.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using the letrone 2 caps per day and Arimidex 1mg EOD whilst running 500mg Sustanon per week, with 30 mg superdrol for the past month. was using Tren E at 300mg per week but dropped after 10 weeks due to night sweats.
In that case I think its probably ok. Depending on how high your natural aromatase levels are.

Keep an eye on that blood pressure my friend.
All of those can crank up BP. Add a little dehydration from the AIs, maybe a hot day, = bad news..

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished reading thru this thread. Im a natural with gyno that flaires up now and then and im in the middle of one right now. Im trying to get blood done to find out why this happens but im the meantime i thought id give Letrone a try.

Im not on anything that should give me any problems. But then again the last time i got a flair up it seemed to come from my zink intake. So there is something weird going on with my body.

So I was wondering about dosages for me and if anyone else had any relevant experience to share.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished reading thru this thread. Im a natural with gyno that flaires up now and then and im in the middle of one right now. Im trying to get blood done to find out why this happens but im the meantime i thought id give Letrone a try.

Im not on anything that should give me any problems. But then again the last time i got a flair up it seemed to come from my zink intake. So there is something weird going on with my body.

So I was wondering about dosages for me and if anyone else had any relevant experience to share.
This is interesting because zinc should, in theory, reduce both estrogen and prolactin. The primary gyno culprits.
Start with 1 cap twice a day and see how things go. If it is estrogen driven it should begin to subside after a week or so.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im now 1 week in with 1 cap twice a day of Letrone. If im being VERY optimistic it might look like my gyno has shrunken a bit. The next weeks will be interesting. I have gained 1kg of bodyweight during this week with no other changes to my diet or training. At the end of next week I will be adding FD2 to my stack as my ABE run ends then. Should be a good time!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 of 1 cap twice a day with Letrone done. I can now see a shrinkage in my gyno which makes me very happy. The weight gain from last week is gone so that was probably not related to the Letrone. FD2 was added on friday so 2 days in with 3 caps a day with that.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have now completed 2 weeks on letrone, diet has not really changed and am using in combo with k1ngsblood and Follidrone 2 and Reduce XT, last week i was down 2.75lbs now this week up 2.25 lbs, i wonder if the anabolic combination of 2 has something to do with increase, because body has gotten slightly leaner despite the increase in weight.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cap took this morning, my left old injure left knee starting to hurt, is that a coincidence?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 of 1 cap twice a day with Letrone done. I can now see a shrinkage in my gyno which makes me very happy. The weight gain from last week is gone so that was probably not related to the Letrone. FD2 was added on friday so 2 days in with 3 caps a day with that.
Good to hear the gyno is going away. Many times if gyno has been there a while pretty much nothing will shrink it so...awesome.
And its going to be sick when the fd2 starts to kick in. Letrone, follidrone 2 stack is ultra good. Cant wait to hear later reports!
Keep us posted for sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have now completed 2 weeks on letrone, diet has not really changed and am using in combo with k1ngsblood and Follidrone 2 and Reduce XT, last week i was down 2.75lbs now this week up 2.25 lbs, i wonder if the anabolic combination of 2 has something to do with increase, because body has gotten slightly leaner despite the increase in weight.
Increased anabolic hormones will take a while to really show in your physique and on the scale. Letrone really kicks up hgh and igf1 along with its test boost so this coupled with fd2s anabolic effects really shine after a few weeks.
Leaner but the scale is going up?
Thats what anabolics are all about ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cap took this morning, my left old injure left knee starting to hurt, is that a coincidence?
I dont think it would happen that fast. Possible but probably not. Just keep an eye on it. Take your fish oils, lots of olive oils etc.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 of 1 cap twice a day. Still seeing reduction in the gyno, im not expecting it to dissapear completely but its nice to see it shrinking. Im so happy with the results that ive ordered two more bottles. What is the recommended max length on using Letrone like this? I figured i could use 2 bottles and then keep one in case it should start flairing up again in the future.

grandpiano

Awards
Week 3 of 1 cap twice a day. Still seeing reduction in the gyno, im not expecting it to dissapear completely but its nice to see it shrinking. Im so happy with the results that ive ordered two more bottles. What is the recommended max length on using Letrone like this? I figured i could use 2 bottles and then keep one in case it should start flairing up again in the future.
I'm trying to cut and just ordered some letrone. Was wondering how much are you eating with this stuff? Don't want to put on weight but it seems like it also leans you out

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to cut and just ordered some letrone. Was wondering how much are you eating with this stuff? Don't want to put on weight but it seems like it also leans you out
So Im not using it to get leaner as im already pretty lean. Im on a lean bulk right now and eating like this:

• Monday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 282g, Fat: 103g (medium carb day)
  • Tuesday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)
  • Wednesday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 450g, Fat 102g (high carb)
  • Thursday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 282g, Fat: 103g (medium carb day)
  • Friday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)
  • Saturday - REFEED (high everything)
  • Sunday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 4 of 1 cap twice a day done. Unfortunately it seems the gyno reduction has halted. I'm happy it did what it did though. I'm planning on running this second bottle and then stopping unless anyone has a better idea. I got a new delivery this week.

IMG_0362.JPG

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 of 1 cap twice a day done. Unfortunately it seems the gyno reduction has halted. I'm happy it did what it did though. I'm planning on running this second bottle and then stopping unless anyone has a better idea. I got a new delivery this week.

View attachment 147503
Honestly gyno, once it has formed, is extremely difficult to get rid of. That being said Pharm grade AIs and SERMs dont get rid of gyno 100%, 100% of the time. Like you said, its great that it was able to reduce it significantly as thats a major bonus on top of the physique enhancing effects!
As long as you feel good there is no reason to stop running it. The benefits of the increased anabolic hormones and reduced estro will continue to serve you.