LETRONE FAQ!!!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
You should really try a Night time dose
Could be the ghrelin increase that is boosting your normal GH release at night, dont know just a gues.

No matter what it is i feel more rested with less hours sleep then i normally do

Letrone + l-dope = restfull sleep (for me that is)

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Im running a 1 andro,4 andro,msten stack and ive been running letrone along with it. When done it will be 6 week cycle. Will letrone still be ok to run into my pct with reebith and super pct even if ive been running rebirth during my cycle ? Help on this please.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im running a 1 andro,4 andro,msten stack and ive been running letrone along with it. When done it will be 6 week cycle. Will letrone still be ok to run into my pct with reebith and super pct even if ive been running rebirth during my cycle ? Help on this please.
That'd be fine.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I know the reviews are good. Im just worried about keeping my gains

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If i did run a phara serm what wud u recomend
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Use an AI in PCT

I've used Rebirth solo as a pct before kept 90% gains and recovered with higher than baseline according to BW, but i ran it at 4 caps instead of 2 and for 8 weeks

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
One other thing i have a bottle of eradicate would that fit in anywhere or substitute ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone and Rebirth will do the trick.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Letrone on a cut before? I've totally let myself go this year and I'm looking to get cut by Christmas, would be very interested in using Letrone for its mood and libido boosting anti-e effects during that time, but I remember last time I ran Letrone my appetite went through the roof, which I believe was attributed to ghrelin agonism. What do people think, can that be overcome with decent willpower or would I be better off going it alone for the cut and postponing Letrone until next year?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Has anyone used Letrone on a cut before? I've totally let myself go this year and I'm looking to get cut by Christmas, would be very interested in using Letrone for its mood and libido boosting anti-e effects during that time, but I remember last time I ran Letrone my appetite went through the roof, which I believe was attributed to ghrelin agonism. What do people think, can that be overcome with decent willpower or would I be better off going it alone for the cut and postponing Letrone until next year?
I use one before bed and find that it does not effect my appetite nearly like it does ...dosing during the day. And one seems to be enough ...especially after running it for 2-3 weeks...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done it but alongside a fat burner to control appetite.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I take one pre wo so it circumvents the appetite issues. I plow through my wo and get to have a post wo meal....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of guys use Letrone for cutting purposes because it increases t3 and t4 and HGH and decreases estrogen. So many positives.
Maybe you will be hungry from it but....cutting it always about the numbers for me. You set a caloric and micro/macro intake goal and just follow it regardless of hunger pains. I think its worth it for sure.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Lots of guys use Letrone for cutting purposes because it increases t3 and t4 and HGH and decreases estrogen. So many positives.
Maybe you will be hungry from it but....cutting it always about the numbers for me. You set a caloric and micro/macro intake goal and just follow it regardless of hunger pains. I think its worth it for sure.
I'll give it a go. Sure a bit of self discipline would do me some good :D

May or may not get bloods done this time, if I do I'll put up another log and post them in the bloodwork thread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love posting new info as I find it. Atractylodes macrocephala/ Letrone is such a diverse extract.
Not only is it an exceptionally strong aromatase inhibitor but it also increases other anabolic hormones and burns fat like a torch.
We are slowly starting to learn why.

J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Sep 1;137(1):396-402. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2011.05.036. Epub 2011 Jun 6.
Effects of Atractylodes macrocephala Koidzumi rhizome on 3T3-L1 adipogenesis and an animal model of obesity.
Kim CK1, Kim M, Oh SD, Lee SM, Sun B, Choi GS, Kim SK, Bae H, Kang C, Min BI.
Author information
Abstract
ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE:

Atractylodes macrocephala Koidzumi (AMK) is an herbal medicine traditionally used for treatment of abdominal pain, gastrointestinal disease, obesity, and related complications.
AIM OF THE STUDY:

We investigated the effects and molecular mechanism of AMK rhizome water extract on 3T3-L1 adipogenesis and an animal model of obesity.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

To study the effect of AMK on adipogenesis in vitro, differentiating 3T3-L1 cells were treated every two days with AMK at various concentrations (1-25μg/ml) for eight days. Oil Red O staining was performed to determine the lipid accumulation in 3T3-L1 cells. To elucidate the inhibitory mechanism of AMK on adipogenesis, phosphorylation levels of Akt and expression of perilipin, were analyzed by Western blotting. AMK was administered orally to high fat diet (HFD)-induced obese rats to confirm its effect in vivo.
RESULTS:

AMK inhibited 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation in a dose-dependent manner without cellular toxicity. Phospho-Akt expression was highly decreased by AMK treatment, whereas there was no significant change in perilipin expression. AMK administration significantly reduced the body weight of rats fed a HFD. Plasma triglyceride levels were significantly lower in the AMK-treated HFD group than those in the HFD control group or normal diet (ND) group, although serum total, HDL- and LDL-cholesterol levels did not differ between the groups.
CONCLUSION:

These results demonstrate an inhibitory effect of AMK on adipogenesis through reduction of an adipogenic factor, phospho-Akt. AMK had a beneficial effect, reducing body weight gain in a HFD-induced animal model of obesity.

Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:
DOI:
10.1016/j.jep.2011.05.036

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any places doing bogos or deals for letrone?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Any places doing bogos or deals for letrone?
Never seen a BLR BOGO, but nutri verse and possibly TGB has two bottle deals on BLR products. When a sale is on...its an extra good deal.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Letrone for coming up eight weeks (one cap/day) and was wondering if there is any estrogen rebound issues with stopping Letrone?

Thanks,

Crowbar

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I've been on Letrone for coming up eight weeks (one cap/day) and was wondering if there is any estrogen rebound issues with stopping Letrone?

Thanks,

Crowbar
I have used Letrone for many weeks like you haves and stopped for a month or longer so before re-starting and did not have any rebound issues whatsoever.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I have used Letrone for many weeks like you haves and stopped for a month or longer so before re-starting and did not have any rebound issues whatsoever.
Thanks Big for the response. I thought I remembered Brundel saying it was't an issue, but I just wanted to be sure.

Crowbar

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont have any hard evidence for or against Letrone being a suicidal AI.
Thus far I havnt heard much in the way of rebound complaints. I think your likely ok.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
How did the 8 weeks at one cap work for u?
Very well! This was my first BLR product (using Follidrone now) and I'm impressed:

1) started "drying out" quickly and, initially, lost some water weight.

2) I had an occasional and random clicking in one of my joints--usually my knee or elbow--after about a week of use. This may have been my joints getting dryer. The clicking was always just one random click with no associated pain. They definitely started after Letrone.

3) Letrone definitely increased the effectiveness of the other products I stacked with it: LJ-100, 7-kt, and b-aet. In fact, this was an excellent stack! I'm familiar with all of those products except the Letrone, so it was easy to detect the difference.
I felt very "anabolic". My strength increased, I put on more lean mass than normal, I was hard and pumped all the time, recovery was improved, I was veiny , etc.

4) The above stack with the addition of the Letrone would be incredible for a cut. I , however, was recomping as I had shed 55 Lbs. over the last two years. I'm now back spending most of my time training for hypertrophy rather than pure strength. So, I wasn't watching my calories or carbs, or anything of the sort. I ate healthy the vast majority of the time--as I always do--but I ate what I pleased and as much as I pleased. This included a couple of times a week eating pizza, ice cream, pie, etc. No blowouts, but certainly not a strict diet!

The result was 15 Lbs. lost in 8 weeks WITHOUT TRYING! Well, in the sense of dieting, but I definitely cracked the whip in the gym!

Hope that helps

Crowbar

aver4581

Awards
This has probably been asked many times

Is Letrone strong enough for 4 weeks of Sup3r-4 (Olympus Labs) and Var (moderately dosed at maybe 50mg).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very well! This was my first BLR product (using Follidrone now) and I'm impressed:

1) started "drying out" quickly and, initially, lost some water weight.

2) I had an occasional and random clicking in one of my joints--usually my knee or elbow--after about a week of use. This may have been my joints getting dryer. The clicking was always just one random click with no associated pain. They definitely started after Letrone.

3) Letrone definitely increased the effectiveness of the other products I stacked with it: LJ-100, 7-kt, and b-aet. In fact, this was an excellent stack! I'm familiar with all of those products except the Letrone, so it was easy to detect the difference.
I felt very "anabolic". My strength increased, I put on more lean mass than normal, I was hard and pumped all the time, recovery was improved, I was veiny , etc.

4) The above stack with the addition of the Letrone would be incredible for a cut. I , however, was recomping as I had shed 55 Lbs. over the last two years. I'm now back spending most of my time training for hypertrophy rather than pure strength. So, I wasn't watching my calories or carbs, or anything of the sort. I ate healthy the vast majority of the time--as I always do--but I ate what I pleased and as much as I pleased. This included a couple of times a week eating pizza, ice cream, pie, etc. No blowouts, but certainly not a strict diet!

The result was 15 Lbs. lost in 8 weeks WITHOUT TRYING! Well, in the sense of dieting, but I definitely cracked the whip in the gym!

Hope that helps

Crowbar
Great review. Thanks bro!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has probably been asked many times

Is Letrone strong enough for 4 weeks of Sup3r-4 (Olympus Labs) and Var (moderately dosed at maybe 50mg).
Yes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got blood work in the middle of an extended run of letrone (2 caps)+ clomid 12.5mg daily. I have blood work from 2 months ago (clomid only at 25mg daily) showing total test at 468 and e2 at 43 (or roughly thereabouts going off memory).... I have been feeling great lately and little to no estro sides so I am hoping to see vast improvements in the bloodwork! Will post results next week / as soon as I get them brundel

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Early October or late September I'll have to check the exact date of the last bloodwork.. I started it immediately after that last draw

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing am and pm?
Yea upon waking and at bed. I miss the Pre workout dose bc the pumps were always great but for actually combatting estro sides I think the am/pm is most effective

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drum roll--

First set is from 10/15 after 1 month on clomid 25mg every other day.

IMG_1479835636.069011.jpg
IMG_1479835643.396558.jpg

After those results I changed my dosing to 12.5mg daily, and added 2 caps letrone. Here is the results from 11/18

IMG_1479835704.376562.jpg
IMG_1479835711.113448.jpg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone been using letrone recently at a dosage of 2 caps per day e.g 1, am and 1 pre bed whilst running compounds such as Trest, i am currently using the OL version, oral, capsulated version at a dosage of 50mg per day all pre workout, letrone seems to be working well at this current dosage.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It did but that's to be expected with such a large increase in test. Without letrone I know for a Fact it'd be way higher bc I had a 20 point jump in estrogen with only a 200 point jump in test back in August. So the letrone did its job to hold off any egregious estrogen

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet 3 Letrone a day would have been just right!
Yea I may bump it up... I don't have estro sides, the results are basically bc that's what clomid does... the estro is there but it's not able to be active due to the nature of how clomid works.... coming OFF the clomid, 3 caps may be a good approach

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it looks like your E increased ?
His estrodiol did increase slightly but his testosterone rose almost 100%. If he had seen a comparable rise in estro it would have been in the 85 range.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His estrodiol did increase slightly but his testosterone rose almost 100%. If he had seen a comparable rise in estro it would have been in the 85 range.
Which is exactly what it has been on past runs of clomid without an AI (this is my 4th run) the first one was 3.5 years ago and got my test to almost 1100 but estrogen was high 80s, not pleasant. That was at 50mg daily for a month.. not advisable at all

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your advice is to run Letrone along with Clomid?

My PCT begins 1st of December & will consist of Spartan Nutrition PCT, Clomid 50/50/25/25.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your advice is to run Letrone along with Clomid?

My PCT begins 1st of December & will consist of Spartan Nutrition PCT, Clomid 50/50/25/25.
Can do Clomid and Letrone or in place of Clomid you can use Rebirth. 2 solid Serms in Rebirth.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you used Letrone when running Trest / Tr3st. Trestolone

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you used Letrone when running Trest / Tr3st. Trestolone
I have and will be doing so again in Jan.

Ran 2 caps every other day. Worked perfectly. Trest was 50, 75 then 100. 12 weeks. When I reached 100 I went up to 3 caps