Lean with blr new transdermal

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so here it is I just received blr bottle and applied 1 pump after showering I have not gone to the gym yet. My stats are as follows my weight is 196 in the am on empty stomach. I will try to get my bf% and post it too. I really wish I could post labs but money is tight right now. So first impression is good the substance isn't sticky and it smells good (well to me) it dries fast and was simple to apply. I applied on traps and chest. I will be looking to run 2 bottles of this but I will purchase my second bottle as soon as I get some funds.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro I will be going to the gym today. Also I forgot to mention I'm on my first bottle of xgels now I don't know if I should stop xgels or run them both.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So I went to the gym worked out chest and tris. I felt focused and very strong through the lifts. I hope to see what I can achieve so I am going to do my best to eat very clean and meet my daily macros so that I can put on some muscle. I didn't lift very heavy since I didn't have a spotter.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see how this works for you. I am currently 192 pounds at 5'8''. I've lost about 60 pounds since January by doing a PSMF and I think I have about another 30 to go to get to 10% bodyfat. I just ordered 4 bottles of this and I'm waiting on it, but I paid for the slowest shipping and I expect it won't be in until next week. I am excited to see what your results are.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
That's cool man congrats . I wish I could order 4 bottles lol. Yea I am going to see and really push myself see if I can get low bf I'd be happy with 12 to 14 if I can get lower even better.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's cool man congrats . I wish I could order 4 bottles lol. Yea I am going to see and really push myself see if I can get low bf I'd be happy with 12 to 14 if I can get lower even better.
It is funny - a year ago, buying 4 bottles would have been IMPOSSIBLE for me. I probably shouldn't have done it now, but it won't be the end of the world and I'm excited about it. What I've learned over the past year is something like this. We are often told to keep working at what we want, and never give up. I agree and I was doing that. But what I didn't realize is that for years I was working and working and not getting anywhere near the goal. Then one day I was thinking of quitting and I kept working, and the very next day it started to change and come together. The point is, you NEVER realize that you're just 1 day away from a big change. You may be 2 years away or 1 hour away - if you give up, you will never know.

I would be happy just to see my abs ....I don't think I've ever really been that lean in my entire life...it seems so far away even now.

I know you can get to 14% no problem man. Keep at it.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Congrats thats good that that change occurred for you my friend. I am waiting for mine lol hopefully soon. And thanks I hope I can. I forgot to mention going to run 2 pumps per day

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Just applied 1st pump of the day. I Really Like The Scent Of this.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I went to the gym and worked out lower body I won't get into details about it on this but it went well I noticed I was sweating more than usual. I felt very strong and focused. Also I applied my 2nd dose at night and woke up feeling dry

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir I am I already took before pic just have not posted it and will take afters. Today in the am I applied 1 pump and feeling great I woke up feeling dry and I also want to say that the once applied it dries fast so there's no mess. I'm also debating wether to go up to 3 pumps but then I'll finish the bottle faster and I need it to last me until I get paid again I want to run this long enough. I will head to the gym in a few hrs and will report back.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd give it a week at the two pumps and see what your results are. Do you have a tape measure? I would at least measure your waist and estimate bodyfat from there. Scale is a good tool, but it is just one tool....mirror, tape measure, calipers, etc. are all useful.

I just got my shipment in, I couldn't wait and I put some on. It does dry FAST.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I'd give it a week at the two pumps and see what your results are. Do you have a tape measure? I would at least measure your waist and estimate bodyfat from there. Scale is a good tool, but it is just one tool....mirror, tape measure, calipers, etc. are all useful.

I just got my shipment in, I couldn't wait and I put some on. It does dry FAST.
Thats good bro. Yes I got measurements before so I am going to post and ill weigh in on fridays

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in too...

I would track measurements and scale weight weekly, at the same time and day.

The measurements usually tell the story that the scale doesnt always tell :)

Get this bro..!!!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
im in too...

I would track measurements and scale weight weekly, at the same time and day.

The measurements usually tell the story that the scale doesnt always tell :)

Get this bro..!!!
Yes sir. I have my starting measurements.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
My beginning measurements are as follows
Arms : 13.6
Waist : 45
Chest: 46
Calves : 15.6
Neck :16

I also want to mention today when in the gym I was able to push more weight. I am also using jefit to log my workouts so I can see my progress. I have been trying my best to eat very healthy so u can see the results a bit better I just need to pick up running though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So heres a before I had let myself go pretty bad. I was just eating a lot of junk food
Great reference pic. Nowhere to go but up...err, maybe I mean down...in weight.:) You certainly have some muscle and a solid frame that just needs to be revealed. Good luck brother. We're cheering for ya. Can't wait to see your transformation.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Great reference pic. Nowhere to go but up...err, maybe I mean down...in weight.:) You certainly have some muscle and a solid frame that just needs to be revealed. Good luck brother. We're cheering for ya. Can't wait to see your transformation.
Me too bro as promised I'm weighing in today. Also applied my exotherm so I'm excited.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight is 194.5 so I gues I looks like I lost some weight. And I weighed my self at the same time I did which is 8 am.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I also want to mention that I feel fuller harder from my muscles and I am starting to see my veins peaking out on my arms again.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok went to the gym today did arms and back. The work out went great I felt very strong and just had this feeling I was able to do more I hit 245 on deads for 6 reps. I was sweating like crazy and felt exotherm working. I hit a problem for deads today so I'm hapoy. I got to say j was very vascular today after my work out I felt great.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I didn't go to the gym but I have a set of weights at home a bar and 45 lb plates. I did power cleans and other Olympic lifts. I gotta say the pump I get from exotherm is awesome. I also want to say I have not had joint discomfort. I will apply my second dose before bed. I'm doing 2 per day.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work on this, and can't wait to see the results

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on this, and can't wait to see the results
Thanks, I can see them already I really like this product. Today was an off day I will continue monday. So far so good I for the first week I feel a bit leaner. I am a lot more vascular especially during my workouts, and still no joint pain so that's good news. I am wanting to also run letrone alongside this but I'll see depending on the funds.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Went to gym today and worked out my legs I killed it 295 for 6 reps my strength is coming back hell yeah. I want to mention that I got a compliment today I was told I was looking leaner by a female coworker so that's pretty nice loving the results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad it's working for you man! I just got some exotherm and letrone!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for losses.... Exotherm to there rescue..!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The products definitely work I'm a firm believer and have tried all except letrone but they all worked for me. Letrone will be next
Thanx.

Oh wait until u try letrone. Strong sh*t lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job on the workouts - always good when strength starts coming back! And getting compliments is always good....nice to have objective feedback, the mirror only reflects what you see.

Exotherm is my first BLR product. I don't like to judge things too quickly, but I'm feeling very positive about it so far after almost 5 days.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the workouts - always good when strength starts coming back! And getting compliments is always good....nice to have objective feedback, the mirror only reflects what you see.

Exotherm is my first BLR product. I don't like to judge things too quickly, but I'm feeling very positive about it so far after almost 5 days.
Thanks I am really like exotherm and the compliments are nice. Blr products are no joke they work.It's going to be great what are your goals

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'8" at 190 is an amazing weight if your bf is 15% or lower.

I'm 5'9" and I'm at 180 right now. Bf is around 9-10%

When I used to cut I used to go down to 160 and hated it. Didn't like looking small lol.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established

When I used to cut I used to go down to 160 and hated it. Didn't like looking small lol.
I was at one point 199 at 15% but I just have to work at it yet again this was when I was 18.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yeah, anyone who can hit 190 at 5'8'' and be under 15% is going to have a pretty damned good physique IMO. I hope I can get to 180 and 10% BF someday, even 12%.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's good to hear yes do it. It's inspiring to see people check out the log and it motivates me even more to see people gives this a try
I hear ya! You have motivated me, so I hope to motivate you!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is huge, you can get it back....just keep working!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for late entry guys but today was shoulders I feel stronger and hit 135 for 10 4 sets military press which is good for me. I felt like I coulda done more but next time I'll go heavier. Definitely feel I am getting stronger.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
135 for 10 is no joke, IMO. Good job.