Awards
  • Established
And my measurements for Friday 8/14/15 are:
Legs 23 1/2 in
Stomach 37 in
chest 41 7/8 in
Neck 16 7/8 in
Calves 15
So I want to note I lost a whole inch on my stomach and I'm very happy about this

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like its treating you very good..!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad its working so well for you!
Even at 2 pumps its still good.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Glad its working so well for you!
Even at 2 pumps its still good.
Yes sir it has been working really good actually just got back from the gym and man I felt the heat from the exotherm.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone will update today I have been really busy but good progress has occurred

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Here's Tuesday's workout.
Standing military press
45 x 14 x 2
95 x 6
105 x 6
Upright row
45 x 14
75 x 12
95 x 6
105 x 2
Barbell shrugs
135 x 14
275 x 10
225 x 21 x 2
Barbell front raise
45 x 10 x 4
Dumbell bent over
25 x 14 x3
25 x 15
25 x 20
Arnold press
25 x 14
30 x 10
40 x 6
Workout was great I felt strong through it. I feel like I'm able to push through the reps. And hit a pr for military press

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday workout was chest and back
Barbell bench press
135 x 12
205 x 8
225 x 6
235 x 2
245 x 2
Lat pull down
100 x 14
140 x 11
120 x 6
160 x 8
Cable crossover
40 x 14
50 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10
Bent over row
135 x 19 x 2
185 x 10
135 x 14
Seated row
135 x 14
165 x 10
180 x 12
100 x 14
Went up on bench and the other exercises so I'm gaining strength which is awesome. Cuz I'm staring to lower my calories. I could feel the heat on the areas I applied exotherm. Im also going to start using 3 times a day. So far no joint pains.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today Thursday is leg day my favorite
Barbell front squat
135 x 8
185 x 8
135 x 10
Barbell deadlift
315 x 2
345 x 1
225 x 10 x 2
245 x 10
leg press
315 x 14
450 x 10
630 x 20
I had to cut it some what short but I got 345 once and felt easy without a belt. Maybe next time I'll see if I can add 10 more lbs. I applied exotherm to legs today I switch every other day the areas where I apply. Today I will applying 3 times so well see how that goes. I really like this product this is definitely something worth using year round at low doses. I have been gaining strength and getting slimmer people keep giving me good compliments so I'm really happy with the progress.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I want to mention exotherm has been giving me a focus to be able to get extra reps and push myself as much as I can

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice updates. Looks like it's treating you extremely well.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir it has today's morning weight is 185 so down 1 1/2 pound

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, those days feel great!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well I did a bicep and tricep workout friday and I have improved my lifts like in barbell curls and tricep pushdowns. I have started applying 3 times per day. What I am doing is 2 in the am one before bed but I might switch it up. I havent had joint pain at all so far. Sat and today I took time off. I will start again mon. Another thing i want to mention os my Libido has gone up too. So far I really like this et I feel thinner but not skinny I feel like this time that I'm losing the weight I'm actually keeping more mass.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff bro. Looks like your starting to really see the magic happening. ;)

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys today I didn't get to go work out but since I've been working in construction these past 3 days I kind of get somewhat of a workout I'm still eating healthy, and still applying et the same. I have a funny thing I want to mention. I have been doing construction for 3 days now 1st day was a ***** 2 ND eh and 3rd I felt like I wasn't tiring at all. The days were the same temp and I worked the same hours. I thing the et has helped me through from day 1 of construction now I feel like I can do the job and still have energy I'm upping the call to 100 for now cuz I don't want to feel weak and stuff I do sweat a lot. My joints don't hurt either and I am at 3 pumps. I will also head out to the gym tomorrow for sure.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Have my measurements for past friday. Illego give a summarized update from last week I only worked out for 4 days but still I've been seeing a difference. I've been getting compliments that I look leaner and look like I lost weight but in reality I have lost much anymore actualy went up 2 lbs but I don't feel fat and clothes fit a lot better. I will go to gym later and let you all know how it went

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well this past week was very busy but I applied exotherm 3 pumps per day. I have got to say in just that last week I went up on my main lifts by 10 lbs and I got compliments by a friend he was like man your getting leaner bro. So I've been getting a ton of compliments some guy even asked if I was juicing lmao but of course I'm not. I would be super buff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this past week was very busy but I applied exotherm 3 pumps per day. I have got to say in just that last week I went up on my main lifts by 10 lbs and I got compliments by a friend he was like man your getting leaner bro. So I've been getting a ton of compliments some guy even asked if I was juicing lmao but of course I'm not. I would be super buff
That's awesome news. Good work man. You've been on for about 5 weeks right? How long you gonna run Exotherm and when are you gonna post some progress pics?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome news. Good work man. You've been on for about 5 weeks right? How long you gonna run Exotherm and when are you gonna post some progress pics?
Yes sir well I plan on running it for as long as I can I'm thinking I might add viron and letrone and just tweak the dose of exotherm or letrone if I need too. I love this stuff man now I want this as my staple maybe at a low dose. The strength gains I get are insane. I also want to mention that it felt like it really helped me at work. I felt tired the first day at work but then by the 3rd day I was doing even better than the other employees. So this et is awesome.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys last fridas measurements are
Legs 24 in
Stomach 36 7/8 in not suck ed in
Chest 40 7/8 in
Arms 15 1/8

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like its treating you well bro. keep up the good work... :biggthumpup:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree^

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres an update for the week this week morning weight today is 186.50 weight looks good. I feel a ton leaner than I ever was from the beginning. My lifts have gone up by at least 5- 10 lbs on some. I might change up my lifting program just a bit like 20 squat rep program. I feel like I have energy for days and don't want to leave the gym I just feel a constant steady energy. I also want to mention I am a lot more vascular. My chest has toned up I'm just working on the mid section now. But so far everything looks great.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I forgot to mention is that I am a 3 pumps at the moment

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Took another rest day today but ran 2 miles. Feeling lean I also wonder if the areas of application is where u see more fat loss so lately I've been rubbing the left over on my stomach.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I just want to mention today I scraped the last dose out of the bottle I'm at a leaner 184.50 final weight. I'm going to look into getting some more and run it with other goods maybe letrone and viron.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to mention today I scraped the last dose out of the bottle I'm at a leaner 184.50 final weight. I'm going to look into getting some more and run it with other goods maybe letrone and viron.
That's about eleven pounds lost in a little over a month right? Good work man!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir...yes considering I didn't really do a lot of running. I think I did pretty good. Exotherm is the real deal. I am really impressed with my results and very happy that this product exist as this will be my go to supp when I want to cut. I might even run it all year just at a lower dose

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow good job bro!
11lbs is legit.
Im glad you enjoyed the Exotherm and that it was able to assist you in reaching your goals.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Wow good job bro!
11lbs is legit.
Im glad you enjoyed the Exotherm and that it was able to assist you in reaching your goals.
Thanks brundel this supplement is awesome. I never expected the results I got from it considerin I was in a cut I sustained most of my strength. This supplement is legit.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job. Very nice ?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
OK Been super busy but my final measurement on stomach is 35 1/2 I feel a whole lot leaner. And final weight is 184.50. My strength has not gone away I'm getting stronger. By the way this was after my second bottle finished. also an after pic will be included. Next I want to run et norcodrene, and letrone for now.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Here's my after pic. I'm not super buff but I got to where I wanted. One step at a time. And I am going to continue my quest.

Attachments

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
You can see the vascularity and and body fat loss around my chest and stomach area. If I would have done more cardio I could have maybe dropped more pounds. And also stuck to my diet better. But from here the only way is down on the body fat that is lol. Well I need to start my other log so follow along in my journey if you'd all like.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big difference for sure. Amazing work David.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Big difference for sure. Amazing work David.
Thanks halfhuman it was hard but I did get what I wanted out of the et run I enjoyed it. I did adjust my calories as I lost weight. Also I will be posting up my 1RMs. I was sad when formeron had to be off the shelfs but when I heard brundel would be coming up with something better I told myself I gotta have it lol. And to be honest I am glad he did make exotherm. I have also been getting a lot of comments from my friends and coworkers that I look leaner. Last but not least I had a lot of fun logging and trying my best to eat clean. I did cheat on diet sometimes but not too much. But towards the last 3 weeks I did start eating a lot more healthier. Now I even prep my meals for the week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow good work bro!
Very significant change. I know dieting can be difficult but its much better when you have help and the results come fast.

Meal prep is a good way to go. It prevents over eating and helps you get your proper calories and nutrients. When dieting its important to eat super small meals 6-7x daily. Basically impossible without some form of prep.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Wow good work bro!
Very significant change. I know dieting can be difficult but its much better when you have help and the results come fast.

Meal prep is a good way to go. It prevents over eating and helps you get your proper calories and nutrients. When dieting its important to eat super small meals 6-7x daily. Basically impossible without some form of prep.
True I did get to meal prep sometimes and it was much easier that way especially at work I would just get my prepped food and not deviate from the diet. But on this next run I am going to try better to incorporate meal prepping.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job David. Keep it up bro..!

With proper diet, exercise and a little help from Exotherm your getting results..!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
nice job David. Keep it up bro..!

With proper diet, exercise and a little help from Exotherm your getting results..!
Thanks bro I am I can see it and it's worth the compliments I get like I look leaner and more vascular. It's been an awesome ride. I am going to stick to my diet more strictly like less cheat days haha.