Lean with blr new transdermal

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest and back I am following the warrior workout on jefit for now just to try something different. Definitely have been noticing a difference on my chest area it's getting flat so I'm losing some fat there. I sweat a lot too while working out I mean drenched from my shirts. For now I have been applying on my chest area and shoulders but I will be switching it up. I am also going to run 1 mile maybe do cardio 3 times a week.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today and switched to inner thigh to apply exotherm. I am really sore today. I met my macros yet er day to a tee so I'm happy about that. It's the am and I am already sweating

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was lower body I felt stronger in my squats. No joint pain yet at 2 pumps a day so this is going great. I sweat a lot more than usual in my workouts. I'm really liking the feeling I get with exotherm I feel I can push extra reps. Will keep on track with my macros too.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello all I have some great news I weighed in today as promised and I am at 190 lbs I'm stoked and happy as hell. Exotherm is getting the job done

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooo....in 10 days you lost 6 pounds? Is this the first 10 days of your diet? Or had you been dieting down? That is a good rate. I lose about 1/2 pound/day on a PSMF eating less than 800 calories/day...so if you're not on a PSMF or something similar, then that is tremendous! I am sure you have something to do with it though too! Keep up the good work!

Oh, yeah, and you're doing this at 2 pumps/day.....wondering if 2 pumps/day for 80 days on 2 bottles will be superior in the long run to 3 pumps per day for 54 days when you are getting those results....

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Sooo....in 10 days you lost 6 pounds? Is this the first 10 days of your diet? Or had you been dieting down? That is a good rate. I lose about 1/2 pound/day on a PSMF eating less than 800 calories/day...so if you're not on a PSMF or something similar, then that is tremendous! I am sure you have something to do with it though too! Keep up the good work!

Oh, yeah, and you're doing this at 2 pumps/day.....wondering if 2 pumps/day for 80 days on 2 bottles will be superior in the long run to 3 pumps per day for 54 days when you are getting those results....
Well I am going to be honest my diet was so so before I just recently starting eating good but trying to be consistent. I do work out a lot so that has to do with it too. And yes I have been doing 2 pumps per day. I have not really been on a calorie deficit just been carb cycling or at least trying.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, that is good stuff - I asked because in my experience, when you go from so-so or no diet to really buckling down, the water weight starts to drop right away and that first week you can see weight loss that is above-normal. I hope this keeps up for you! If you told me you've been dieting for a bit and you still lost 6 pounds ...then that would be insane - but as it stands it is really great!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Man, that is good stuff - I asked because in my experience, when you go from so-so or no diet to really buckling down, the water weight starts to drop right away and that first week you can see weight loss that is above-normal. I hope this keeps up for you! If you told me you've been dieting for a bit and you still lost 6 pounds ...then that would be insane - but as it stands it is really great!
Yea I've been trying my best I want this to be a good log that people can see that blr products are awesome. I can't wait to see the end results I just want to watch my macros carefully I do not want to lose too much muscle even though it's inevitable.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It isn't as inevitable as you might think - I think what you're doing will preserve a good amount of your muscle. I lost more muscle when I stopped dieting for 2 months and stopped lifting (busy schedule) than when I at less than 800 calories/day for 4 months. I'm not saying to be stupid - but people worry too much about losing a relatively small amount of muscle when they have a lot of fat to lose. We aren't planning on entering a contest just yet, so let it roll and do what you're doing!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
It isn't as inevitable as you might think - I think what you're doing will preserve a good amount of your muscle. I lost more muscle when I stopped dieting for 2 months and stopped lifting (busy schedule) than when I at less than 800 calories/day for 4 months. I'm not saying to be stupid - but people worry too much about losing a relatively small amount of muscle when they have a lot of fat to lose. We aren't planning on entering a contest just yet, so let it roll and do what you're doing!
Yea that's my thought right now I am not guna stress about losing muscle I am just going to do what I am doing and will let the results come on their own.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Did biceps and triceps today and had the craziest pump. My arms felt huge. I was sweating so much I wanted to put a rag around my head lol but I didn't. N e ways feeling great no joint pain at 2 pumps. Looks like and I hope it stays that way. I also Want to mention I do not have any increased aggression. So so far so good. So for today 190 lbs and I am eating 2,489 calories per day. I am trying to eat about 1-2 grams of protein per lb.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like there is a slight aggression increase, but I am calmer. The way I describe it is that aggression is not always anger based - my ability to get angry is very low, but my ability to get motivated and really go after things is slightly increased. The leveling/calming effect is very noticeable in me though, I'm a pretty intense person....

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I feel like there is a slight aggression increase, but I am calmer. The way I describe it is that aggression is not always anger based - my ability to get angry is very low, but my ability to get motivated and really go after things is slightly increased. The leveling/calming effect is very noticeable in me though, I'm a pretty intense person....
I know what you mean I feel very focused to finish all my reps. And I do have an aggression but not anger based

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I applied my exotherm today 20 minutes ago and I noticed I am sweating and feeling that warmth on areas applied, and I am just sitting. At the bank waiting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I applied my exotherm today 20 minutes ago and I noticed I am sweating and feeling that warmth on areas applied, and I am just sitting. At the bank waiting.
Sweet! My exotherm should be here tomorrow. You're liking it so far?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
ok did chest and back yesterday my strength is definitely going up I got 245 for 10 on flat bench. I get this focus to just finish all my reps and sets.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! My exotherm should be here tomorrow. You're liking it so far?
I am really liking it a lot it is easy to apply it's not too runny but not too thick and it dries in 1 minutes or less. I am definitely seeing results.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I will post my measurements for my last weigh in they look good. Also yesterday just did hang cleans standing barbell presses strength is going up. Also did my pushups. Today Sunday I am taking a day off.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. Appreciate you logging the ride.
It's been great to log this I am so motivated I've been eating pretty clean. You now I even get this feeling of getting things done like today I washed my vehicles did a little bit of garden work so I feel this gives me the ability to focus

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am really liking it a lot it is easy to apply it's not too runny but not too thick and it dries in 1 minutes or less. I am definitely seeing results.
You know - I'm glad you said this. I am used to TDs taking a little time to dry, and this dries so quickly, especially if you spread it relatively thin (I've been using a sandwich bag last couple days) - I was hoping I was doing it right. I feel like it goes on and it's done. No waiting. I was worried I was doing something wrong!

Thanks I am trying my best to make a good log.
You are doing great man! I like seeing your progress and comparing what you're seeing to my results.

It's been great to log this I am so motivated I've been eating pretty clean. You now I even get this feeling of getting things done like today I washed my vehicles did a little bit of garden work so I feel this gives me the ability to focus
Again, this is parallel to my experience...I feel there are some big mental effects to this stuff. I've had so much going on in my life and have been totally overwhelmed lately. Since I've been taking this stuff, it's like I'm just getting **** done and it doesn't bother me anymore. Like today, I had to change out 3 axles on my gf's car and my car and it turns out I also need to do 3 bearings (huge amounts of work that I couldn't possibly get done today) and I just did what I could, got more done than normal, and felt like...if I run out of day, I will get more done tomorrow or whenever I get to it, but it will get done. I'm taking other things that may also act in this manner, so it is hard to say Exotherm is the cause, but then you say the same thing and it is good confirmation.

Like I said, even if this stuff doesn't burn fat (which I'm starting to see that it does), I didn't waste my money because the mental effects have been a huge help!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
You know - I'm glad you said this. I am used to TDs taking a little time to dry, and this dries so quickly, especially if you spread it relatively thin (I've been using a sandwich bag last couple days) - I was hoping I was doing it right. I feel like it goes on and it's done. No waiting. I was worried I was doing something wrong!

You are doing great man! I like seeing your progress and comparing what you're seeing to my results.

Again, this is parallel to my experience...I feel there are some big mental effects to this stuff. I've had so much going on in my life and have been totally overwhelmed lately. Since I've been taking this stuff, it's like I'm just getting **** done and it doesn't bother me anymore. Like today, I had to change out 3 axles on my gf's car and my car and it turns out I also need to do 3 bearings (huge amounts of work that I couldn't possibly get done today) and I just did what I could, got more done than normal, and felt like...if I run out of day, I will get more done tomorrow or whenever I get to it, but it will get done. I'm taking other things that may also act in this manner, so it is hard to say Exotherm is the cause, but then you say the same thing and it is good confirmation.

Like I said, even if this stuff doesn't burn fat (which I'm starting to see that it does), I didn't waste my money because the mental effects have been a huge help!
Yes I've been able to get things done I have like this laser focus. Thanks I am really trying my best to get the most out of exotherm. Same here I am keeping a close eye on your log. I am currently not taking anything just exotherm. Well my staples which is multi and d3. I am also going to start taking fish oil and joint support, even though my joints aren't bothering me at the moment. I just want to be sure everything is going to be smooth.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well today was lower body and it went great. Squats I got 295 for 10 parallel. And I finally hit 315 for 3 reps which I am happy about. Exotherm is working for me to give me strength which is good. Also kind of tmi but I've been getting random wood. Exotherm has been good to me :). I am wondering if I should bump it up to 3 pumps.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Will head over to the gym in a bit and workout shoulders. I am already sweating so much just from walking around and I feel the warmth on the areas I applied exotherm so that's cool. Well I will report back as promised I've been doing my best to eat enough protein and good carbs. It has been very hard but i am getting it done. I felt leaner today in the am. Will report after my workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up David.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So went to the gym and had a great workout. I did shoulders today. On standing military press I got 135 for 10 on my last set so that was really good after my other shoulder exercises. And I also did barbell cleans since I felt I could lift a semi I just felt so focused and determined to get all my sets done. I got 135 for 7 reps right through no stopping. This was good for me since I had done other exercises before this one. while at the gym I could feel warmth on the areas where I applied exotherm. I can't wait to eat I am going to down some chicken and some salad to go with it. Then my protein before bed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
295 for 10 is not bad man! You have some strength.

What are you finding hard about your diet? Dieting is 90% mental and 10% technical ....or something like that (I just made that up). What are you doing for your caloric intake/macros?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
295 for 10 is not bad man! You have some strength.

What are you finding hard about your diet? Dieting is 90% mental and 10% technical ....or something like that (I just made that up). What are you doing for your caloric intake/macros?
Thanks lol. Well it is hard to diet for some. I'm doing my best not to eat cheat meals. I have been leaving bread out I haven't had soft drinks or fast food at all. If I'm hungry when out and about I buy chicken breast at McDonald's or whataburger. Dieting is hard but I hope once I'm in this routine it will come natural. I am not sure if it's exotherm or just my mind but I want to get reach my goal of leaning out. I am not sure If I will have a 6 pack after this run but I sure as hell am leaning out I feel great. And still have good mobility like able to stretch and stuff.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dieting is hard for almost everyone! You are not alone. I know in my thread I'm taking a little heat for my cheat meals, and I appreciate that criticism because it makes me want to do better - but I feel like the cheat meals are mentally ....um...just awesome. If you want something, you can just tell yourself you will have that one whatever day and you go do it and it's awesome and all that time looking forward to that treat is rewarding. When I took my break and was eating out 2-3 times a week I actually was so sick of it and realized I didn't enjoy it because I wasn't looking forward to it at all like when I had to wait. Not saying you need it every week, but every 1-2 weeks isn't bad, IMO, if it's kept in check.

As Brundel and Kisaj said in the other thread though, keep it in check. My 3000 calorie cheat that I had last weekend isn't a good idea. For the most part, my cheats may be around 1000 calories or less, and they replace a 200 calorie meal that was on my diet.

At the end of the day, caloric deficit is most of the game.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Dieting is hard for almost everyone! You are not alone. I know in my thread I'm taking a little heat for my cheat meals, and I appreciate that criticism because it makes me want to do better - but I feel like the cheat meals are mentally ....um...just awesome. If you want something, you can just tell yourself you will have that one whatever day and you go do it and it's awesome and all that time looking forward to that treat is rewarding. When I took my break and was eating out 2-3 times a week I actually was so sick of it and realized I didn't enjoy it because I wasn't looking forward to it at all like when I had to wait. Not saying you need it every week, but every 1-2 weeks isn't bad, IMO, if it's kept in check.

As Brundel and Kisaj said in the other thread though, keep it in check. My 3000 calorie cheat that I had last weekend isn't a good idea. For the most part, my cheats may be around 1000 calories or less, and they replace a 200 calorie meal that was on my diet.

At the end of the day, caloric deficit is most of the game.
It is hard I've been going with chicken and veggies but need to come up with new ideas. I asked brundel so hopefully he will shoot some ideas my way. I do want to eat a cheat meal but I kind of don't want too lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try using different spices. Egg whites and Egg Beaters can also be helpful - I just found out that Egg Beaters kind of taste like real eggs, they aren't just egg whites. Sometimes you can eat salmon or other fish in place of your chicken - just be careful off the fat to some degree. If you're eating even 2000 calories per day then you could probably use a small amount of lean dairy - greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. And don't forget that beef can be lean also. I try to change it up once in a while, I eat chicken MOST of the time, but I may swap chicken for some 93% beef for one dinner during the week, or for salmon. I try not to make that kind of swap more than 1X per week though. Depending on your tolerance for fake - fat free or low fat cheese can be useful too...but it can be a little rubbery and lacks some of the flavor.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Try using different spices. Egg whites and Egg Beaters can also be helpful - I just found out that Egg Beaters kind of taste like real eggs, they aren't just egg whites. Sometimes you can eat salmon or other fish in place of your chicken - just be careful off the fat to some degree. If you're eating even 2000 calories per day then you could probably use a small amount of lean dairy - greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. And don't forget that beef can be lean also. I try to change it up once in a while, I eat chicken MOST of the time, but I may swap chicken for some 93% beef for one dinner during the week, or for salmon. I try not to make that kind of swap more than 1X per week though. Depending on your tolerance for fake - fat free or low fat cheese can be useful too...but it can be a little rubbery and lacks some of the flavor.
Thanks I will keep these in mind. I have been using cottage cheese at night as my last meal sometimes too.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I worked out chest and back. I got 225 for 10 on flat and incline. I was drenched in sweat to the point I took off my shirt and wringed it out. I want to mention that the areas where I have applied exotherm the most seem to have decreased and also that is where I feel like a warmer sensation. I will post new measurements this friday. I have been told I look leaner by friends so that a great sign now I will just follow and be more aggressive with my diet and run a bit more, and I should lean out more.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
One last thing I want to mention I have not lost strength on this cut yet while on exotherm. Somehow I am keeping my strength and that is really odd but good.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it up!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So today was back and legs I feel this great focus since I've been on exotherm. I got 315 on deads for 8 reps. I feel leaner. And like I mentioned I have been getting compliments that I am looking leaner too. I have been applying exotherm mostly upper body but I am going to apply to inner thigh maybe 3 days out of the week. I sweat a lot my shirts are drenched. My muscles are also looking fuller. No joint pain at the moment so that is good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see u . Having a drenched shirt is great.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I have great news to report I weighed in at 188.5 today I am stoked will post measuremen's later today.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is awesome man! About 8 pounds in just over 2 weeks...really good!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome man! About 8 pounds in just over 2 weeks...really good!
Thanks bro it's been hard trust me I've been eating just the cals I need and not overeating. I'm almost out of my protein but will buy some more cuz that helps me out to meet my macros. I hope to get my body fat lower I'll find out what it is today and post it also my measurements. Well off to the gym I go.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Just went t the gym the pump and vascular it I get with exotherm is awesome the shirt was soaking too.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was biceps and triceps I improved I went up in weight in all my lifts. I got this serious crazy pump and was extremely vascular during my workout. I just had this feeling of being able to lift heavier and getting things done I am also very pleased with the weight loss so far. I will take measurements and post them up in a bit.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is very similar to how I feel...focused, strong, in control. I just feel unbreakable.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
This is very similar to how I feel...focused, strong, in control. I just feel unbreakable.
Yes it's a focus that I feel like I can get every last rep and the weight from the previous week feels easy.