Unanswered Lean Edge - Stimulant Free Fat Burner - 15 Active Ingredients

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would stack well .. I’m unfamiliar with thermo and how much it costs .. lean edge can be found 2 for $60 with 10% off
It is a great deal, I am only not getting it at this time because I have already overextended myself with my supplement budget. I know I will be giving in to Stano-Plex at any time though. That is a must!

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s the initial feedback from everyone?
In my opinion this is really not a product you can "feel" so to say or it will take time...it has a phenomenal profile it's almost like a very good multi vitamin and we all know that no one really feels anything from multi vitamins.

If anything the only ingredients you might feel are these 3:

Gamma-butyrobetaine HCI (GBB)
Capsimax
Paradoxine Grains of Paradise

This is a very beautiful profile for a non stimulant supplement... one of the top 3 if not top I've seen in a very long time
.. those 3 items do wonders pre cardio you'll notice the sweating.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol sharing is caring

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, I've leaned out nicely on it (I don't keep the super strict numbers and details that some do; I go mostly by the mirror and how clothes fit). I definitely notice the appetite control and can feel it in the sense of the metabolism increase/increased temperature.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never used Higenamine, what exactly do you see from it?
Real clean energy and focus. Especially at two caps. Not like yohimbine and I do notice it helps not constantly think about where my next meal is coming from. I’ve been dosing with my Lean Edge on days where I need the extra pick me up.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, I've leaned out nicely on it (I don't keep the super strict numbers and details that some do; I go mostly by the mirror and how clothes fit). I definitely notice the appetite control and can feel it in the sense of the metabolism increase/increased temperature.
What he said

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now Available - Jump to Post 50 for the start of the full write up and details.

Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner
& Multi-Phase Fat Loss Catalyst

Lean Edge features an astounding 15 High End Active Fat Burning Ingredients!

Need an Edge in your personal war against fat?

• Fat Burning
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Appetite Control Support
  • Cortisol Control Support
  • Positive Mood
  • & More
Lean was designed with one goal in mind – to be the absolute strongest, most comprehensive & effective stimulant free fat burner available. Lean Edge is designed for individuals that are serious about fat loss and that want to lose fat fast!

Lean Edge Highlights:
  • Multi-Phase Stimulant Free Fat Loss Catalyst
  • Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner
  • Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Supports Improved Fat Burning
  • Supports Increased Metabolism
  • Supports Appetite Control
  • Supports Cortisol Control
  • Supports Positive Mood
  • 15 High End Active Ingredients including 5 Licensed Branded Ingredients
Weight loss isn’t just about what you eat – it’s a mindset; and many things can influence your results or the lack thereof. That’s why that in addition to Lean Edge targeting so many different pathways to help you lose body-fat, it also includes ingredients to help support stress & anxiety, mental focus, positive mood, and improved sense of well-being.

Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you want to lose body-fat?
- Are you self-conscious about your appearance?
- Do you want to achieve maximum results as quickly as possible?
- Has your weight loss hit a sticking point?
- Is your appetite out of control and holding you back?
- Do you feel like you just can’t get started or lack ambition to try to lose weight &/or get back in shape?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Lean Edge may be right for you.

You Work Hard For and At Everything in Your Life,
Give Yourself the
Edge that You Deserve.

Edited to add supplement facts now that it's released. View attachment 183973

View attachment 183898
Any codes? I’m about to order one for my fiancé .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw major thing I notice with Lean Edge is sweating more and increased bodytemp. Good stuff.

Now if I could only try that new mysterious Thermo.....
Curious to see more feedback on this. GOP alone didn’t do it for me, but I imagine GOP+GBB+capsimax should be pretty nice in that regard

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious to see more feedback on this. GOP alone didn’t do it for me, but I imagine GOP+GBB+capsimax should be pretty nice in that regard
I’ll be honest this is a combo I’ll probably want to hold off on until the winter months. I sweat so much already and GOP + GBB gets me burning.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordering This week .

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. I love the feeling of increased sweating. GBB and Capsimax are both awesome for that

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For fat burners . I don’t see there powdered fat burner on there site.
Totally confused. We don’t have a product with oxy in the name nor do we have a powdered fat burner.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally confused. We don’t have a product with oxy in the name nor do we have a powdered fat burner.
I sorted it out. My phone was bugging out and gave me wrong information .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I been on it for 1 week and I’m not ripped yet?! When am I supposed start looking like a fitness model?! :p

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 week is enough time to notice something, what are you seeing? Beside body temp. increase.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 week is enough time to notice something, what are you seeing? Beside body temp. increase.
I don’t think I noticed anything yet, but I didn’t expect to see any changes for the first 2 weeks anyway. I been fairly low on carbs and try to keep them around workouts so something should happen soon, I hope...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed a decrease in appetite? Lean Edge is the best non-stim product I've ever used for appetite control and I'm a big eater. (I'm not on low carb; however, low carb does not help my appetite at all, it makes me hungrier haha).

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you noticed a decrease in appetite? Lean Edge is the best non-stim product I've ever used for appetite control and I'm a big eater. (I'm not on low carb; however, low carb does not help my appetite at all, it makes me hungrier haha).
No, I haven’t “felt” anything or seen anything different. Diet is a little bit out of the normal since I’m on a work trip out of the country, but I do my best to stay away from sugar and keeping carbs low.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love leaned out nicely since starting it. Definite increase in temp and appetite control.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I'm about a month in and I noticed an increase in body temperature...my gf asked if I had a fever, and I have felt hot at work (I'm usually a cold person) lol, it's an odd sensation for me. Definite increase in sweating and is a great appetite suppressant.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I added Lean Edge to my AE/MTEST stack, and have definitely noticed a leaning out of my face..lots of vascularity too.
im excited to see people starting to stack things after seeing how they went solo... really interested to see the synergies and such as they pan out

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid stack right there. How long you gonna run it ?
Only until the second bottles are thru. I am not noticing the recomp effects of AE I had in mind. I love the sleep on it though. I will always love M-Test.

I will begin BMP with Thermagize XT in a few days and see how that pans out. I may add Epi-plex/Lean Edge to this stack.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only until the second bottles are thru. I am not noticing the recomp effects of AE I had in mind. I love the sleep on it though. I will always love M-Test.

I will begin BMP with Thermagize XT in a few days and see how that pans out. I may add Epi-plex/Lean Edge to this stack.
Thermagize Xt is amazing, makes so much sense to me to add the lean edge.

I agree that sleep is awesome on anabolic edge. It’s the first thing I noticed on it.