sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now Available - Jump to Post 50 for the start of the full write up and details.

Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner
& Multi-Phase Fat Loss Catalyst

Lean Edge features an astounding 15 High End Active Fat Burning Ingredients!

Need an Edge in your personal war against fat?

• Fat Burning
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Appetite Control Support
  • Cortisol Control Support
  • Positive Mood
  • & More
Lean was designed with one goal in mind – to be the absolute strongest, most comprehensive & effective stimulant free fat burner available. Lean Edge is designed for individuals that are serious about fat loss and that want to lose fat fast!

Lean Edge Highlights:
  • Multi-Phase Stimulant Free Fat Loss Catalyst
  • Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner
  • Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Supports Improved Fat Burning
  • Supports Increased Metabolism
  • Supports Appetite Control
  • Supports Cortisol Control
  • Supports Positive Mood
  • 15 High End Active Ingredients including 5 Licensed Branded Ingredients
Weight loss isn’t just about what you eat – it’s a mindset; and many things can influence your results or the lack thereof. That’s why that in addition to Lean Edge targeting so many different pathways to help you lose body-fat, it also includes ingredients to help support stress & anxiety, mental focus, positive mood, and improved sense of well-being.

Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you want to lose body-fat?
- Are you self-conscious about your appearance?
- Do you want to achieve maximum results as quickly as possible?
- Has your weight loss hit a sticking point?
- Is your appetite out of control and holding you back?
- Do you feel like you just can’t get started or lack ambition to try to lose weight &/or get back in shape?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Lean Edge may be right for you.

You Work Hard For and At Everything in Your Life,
Give Yourself the
Edge that You Deserve.

Edited to add supplement facts now that it's released.
Lean Edge.png

Lean Edge Rendering (FRONT).png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ingredients & More Information Coming Soon.

Lean Edge will be by far the most comprehensive stimulant free fat burner on the market.

This isn't one that will be teased for a long time before launch. It's in stock and we're just giving retailers time to order now and get it in transit to them.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Estimated price point?

Dosage 3 caps twice daily?

6 caps a day leaves plenty of space for plenty of active ingredients! Not that anyone expected it to be underdosed in the first place

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Estimated price point?

Dosage 3 caps twice daily?

6 caps a day leaves plenty of space for plenty of active ingredients! Not that anyone expected it to be underdosed in the first place
Each bottle will be a full month supply at the maximum dosage.

Est. price point 34.99.

3 caps twice per day.

nice this and the new anabolic got me cover for 12 months a year!
Awesome. I've already been using Lean Edge and its incredible. I'm looking forward to stacking it with Anabolic Effect myself.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Much prefer stim free fat burning. Will be purchasing enough for the rest of summer

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ETA on reveal since you said it's already complete and just waiting to hit the shelves?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m always on the hunt for a new stim free fat burner as I love my pre workouts. Currently going to finish my 3rd bottle of thermo-vol and I must say, I’m skeptical if there’s anything better out there for that overall recomp effect.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for details

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m always on the hunt for a new stim free fat burner as I love my pre workouts. Currently going to finish my 3rd bottle of thermo-vol and I must say, I’m skeptical if there’s anything better out there for that overall recomp effect.
Looks like a solid profile, just don’t like the inclusion of DIM

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In as well. Excited to see the profile. I’ve been using Thermo-Vol going on 4 months and I’m interested to see how the formulas compare.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes gonna need to get me some ASAP ! The GF has been looking for something to take, will this be a good product for females also ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Each bottle will be a full month supply at the maximum dosage.

Est. price point 34.99.

3 caps twice per day.

Awesome. I've already been using Lean Edge and its incredible. I'm looking forward to stacking it with Anabolic Effect myself.
Not a bad price considering the amount of actives you’re getting

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you state if KSM-66 is included? I know you got the solo KSM-66 product out, but it’s also a great fit in stim free fat burners

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you state if KSM-66 is included? I know you got the solo KSM-66 product out, but it’s also a great fit in stim free fat burners
While I agree with this I’d rather not see it in there, it’s a relatively cheap ingredient and already included in a lot of supps. Wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me necessarily, but I use PES trumulti and would have to switch that out if I ran this. It’s also something I prefer to take before bed rather than in the morning

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited for this. I just got that Morphogen Stim Free Fat Burner, have to see how they compare.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually really liked the old lean edge so I’m sure this will be a nice upgrade. The older formula was simple, effective, and really low price. I respond well to higher dosed raspberry ketones too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ETA on reveal since you said it's already complete and just waiting to hit the shelves?
Within the next couple of days. Just giving retailers time to get it in stock.

Yes gonna need to get me some ASAP ! The GF has been looking for something to take, will this be a good product for females also ?
Yes, it can be used by males or females.

It doesn't include KSM-66 in this formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually really liked the old lean edge so I’m sure this will be a nice upgrade. The older formula was simple, effective, and really low price. I respond well to higher dosed raspberry ketones too.
Thank you. I think the original Lean Edge was a great formula for its time. I love Raspberry Ketones too but as you know, they aren't popular anymore. I think they are a great ingredient but Dr. Oz overhyping them kind of killed them. Not because they don't work but his customer base started thinking that they were supposed to be able to sit on the couch and eat donuts and melt fat away then complained that they didn't work when that didn't happen. I think you'll love the new formula and can always add RK-500 Xtreme with it if you'd like.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I think the original Lean Edge was a great formula for its time. I love Raspberry Ketones too but as you know, they aren't popular anymore. I think they are a great ingredient but Dr. Oz overhyping them kind of killed them. Not because they don't work but his customer base started thinking that they were supposed to be able to sit on the couch and eat donuts and melt fat away then complained that they didn't work when that didn't happen. I think you'll love the new formula and can always add RK-500 Xtreme with it if you'd like.
Yes sir. Love this raspberry burps too

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones were definitely overhyped. Maybe the most overhyped ingredient I can remember of late. Which is too bad, because now a lot of people think it’s useless

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones were definitely overhyped. Maybe the most overhyped ingredient I can remember of late. Which is too bad, because now a lot of people think it’s useless

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great ingredient but definitely over-hyped. They aren't in Lean Edge; but for the people that do like them the new Lean Edge can be stacked with our RK-500 Xtreme product.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this have T2? I'm looking to add a non-stim to my stack, but I don't like messing with my thyroid.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does this have T2? I'm looking to add a non-stim to my stack, but I don't like messing with my thyroid.
It does not. It is my feeling that thyroid related supplements should be separate and not added into things like this for that very reason. Have them available for people that want them, but not included in formulas like this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way more advanced then the previous ..c'mon retailers hurry up so we can update the thread.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really psyched to try this as well. Haven’t had much luck with non stim burners in the past with the exception of the OG lean xtreme and ebonite epitome (tomorrow for appetite suppression than actual burning for that tho)... this sounds comprehensive enough to take care of both aspects!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would actually love to see the same Tri-Carnitine blend dosed a bit higher to fuel the addition of well dosed LeanGBB. This ingredient alone would put this product in a class of its own IMO..

Aside from that, I would be really excited to see some of these..

Forslean
Paradoxine
Olive Leaf Extract (standardized for Hydroxytyrosol)
Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract
Phosphatidylserine
Bauhinia Purpurea (Leaf and Pod)
L-Tyrosine
Fucoxanthin
Cirsium Oligophyllum
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Paeonol
Rhodiola
Alpha-GPC
L-Theanine
Piperine

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would actually love to see the same Tri-Carnitine blend dosed a bit higher to fuel the addition of well dosed LeanGBB. This alone would put this product in a class of its own IMO..

Aside from that, I would be excited to see..

Forslean
Paradoxine
Bitter Melon Seed
Phosphatidylserine
Na-R-ALA
L-Tyrosine
Fucoxanthin
Rhodiola
Alpha-GPC
L-Theanine
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Paeonol
Piperine
Good list, but a lot of GDA based ingredients. Some of which are already included in GlycoPhase

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would actually love to see the same Tri-Carnitine blend dosed a bit higher to fuel the addition of well dosed LeanGBB. This alone would put this product in a class of its own IMO..

Aside from that, I would be excited to see..

Forslean
Paradoxine
Bitter Melon Seed
Phosphatidylserine
Na-R-ALA
L-Tyrosine
Fucoxanthin
Rhodiola
Alpha-GPC
L-Theanine
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Paeonol
Piperine
Good list, but a lot of GDA based ingredients. Some of which are already included in GlycoPhase

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another really simple ingredient I’m a fan of is Ginger, standardized for Gingerol content. I’m a fan of it with Olive Leaf Extract (oleuprein). OLE on its own can cause nausea, but ginger off sets it.

I’m liking 500mg Olive Leaf Extract (20% Oleuprein) + 700mg Ginger (5% Gingerols) twice daily. Great for general health, and may have a nice impact on fat loss

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good point, and I don’t think he likes to overlap ingredients. I will amend...haha

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Excited for this one as well. So much happiness coming soon

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7-Keto would be a rockin ingredient as well. It would be difficult to dose adequately at this price point though..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really psyched to try this as well. Haven’t had much luck with non stim burners in the past with the exception of the OG lean xtreme and ebonite epitome (tomorrow for appetite suppression than actual burning for that tho)... this sounds comprehensive enough to take care of both aspects!
I have not had any tremendous experiences with other non stim burners either. I never got to try the OG Lean Xtreme, but the subsequent one seemed marginally effective for cortisol control -very calming. OL ASSASSINATE was effective at reducing my appetite, but I don’t need that. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even tolerate Evomuse DCP as it gave me some significant GERD.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have not had any tremendous experiences with other non stim burners either. I never got to try the OG Lean Xtreme, but the subsequent one seemed marginally effective for cortisol control -very calming. OL ASSASSINATE was effective at reducing my appetite, but I don’t need that. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even tolerate Evomuse DCP as it gave me some significant GERD.
yeah the OG was stellar (IMO the best non stim I've used to date - wife loved it as well); reformulation was ok, but nowhere near the original. Always wanted to try DCP but it was either OOS or just too pricey for me when I needed it.

Recently I've just had to stick to stimmed ones since epitome is always OOS and the others around have only been marginally effective for me. My wife, who can't have stims, is really looking forward to something that will help as well

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point, and I don’t think he likes to overlap ingredients. I will amend...haha
We don't like to overlap ingredients in a case where the overlap could lead to getting too much of the ingredient. In some things, it's okay. But Lean Edge isn't designed to have a GDA type effect because that may deter some people from want to use it. I will say that this will be easily stackable with GlycoPhase for people that want to.

7-Keto would be a rockin ingredient as well. It would be difficult to dose adequately at this price point though..
We thought about 7-Keto in this and left it out because it would add a lot to the price but also because the formula is so comprehensive that I don't think it would add much, if anything to it in terms of results.

If you like the OG Lean Xtreme, look at Reduce XT.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you like the OG Lean Xtreme, look at Reduce XT.
I never got to use OG Lean Xtreme, but I have used Reduce XT multiple times.

As an added benefit, I really enjoy how it seems to make me rather horny 🐰

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m finishing up a maintenance phase then not sure if I want to cut or bulk. Getting this out may help me decide.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never got to use OG Lean Xtreme, but I have used Reduce XT multiple times.

As an added benefit, I really enjoy how it seems to make me rather horny 🐰
I'm sorry, I misread that post. I apologize.

I'm glad that you like Reduce XT. IMO one of the most underrated products out there. Great for cutting, lean bulking, recomp, PCT, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m finishing up a maintenance phase then not sure if I want to cut or bulk. Getting this out may help me decide.
Lean Edge will definitely be great for cutting but could also be beneficial if trying to stay as lean as possible while bulking as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lean Edge will definitely be great for cutting but could also be beneficial if trying to stay as lean as possible while bulking as well.
I do commonly use certain ingredients/products to help mitigate fat gain. Don’t make my decision harder! Haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do commonly use certain ingredients/products to help mitigate fat gain. Don’t make my decision harder! Haha
I won't. I expect this product will help make the decision a lot easier for you haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Edge is now available. It is in transit to some retailers and a couple already have it listed. You will see it listed at online retailers for as low as 34.99 for a full month supply and you may see some retailer do specials on multiple units.

It is available on the SNS website for 44.99 and you can use coupon code: anabolicminds25 thru June 23rd to save an extra 25% off on all purchases making the price per unit be 33.74 per unit.
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-180-caps/

Lean Edge.png

I hope that everyone will be pleased with this formula.

15 Active Ingredients
5 Licensed, Branded Ingredients
Fully Transparent Dosages