Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The funny thing is... laxogenin is "discovered " by an american scientist in 1996 . That is actually not true at all.almost All publications are from japan and china. And first time laxogenin was discovered (japan 1963). Pubmed is the proof ;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is... laxogenin is "discovered " by an american scientist in 1996 . That is actually not true at all.almost All publications are from japan and china. And first time laxogenin was discovered (japan 1963). Pubmed is the proof ;)
Links to text, please? :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[Laxogenin, a new steroidal sapogenin isolated from Smilax sieboldi Miq].

AuthorsAKAHORI A,*et al.*Show allJournal

Yakugaku Zasshi. 1963 May;83:557-8.*Article in Japanese.

Affiliation

PMID*14041495 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

LOpro

Banned
Awards
LGI proved to bring a pure version of Laxogenin.
Even had Jake test it for all forum trolls.
The Secretabridge has had awesome reviews. Yes, it's an expensive ingredient. :(

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gonna stack it with PA (phosphatidic acid), HMB-FA and laxogenin

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested on hearing others experiences with this product...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a good source on how the steroidal version and more "Natty" version differ or am I way off track? All the sources I have seen seem more PH oriented but it says its natural right? I have just been confusing myself on this one lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a good source on how the steroidal version and more "Natty" version differ or am I way off track? All the sources I have seen seem more PH oriented but it says its natural right? I have just been confusing myself on this one lol
I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.
But what separates the natural from the ProHormone version? Also if this isn't the thread for such convo a link to one would be nice as well

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
5ALaxo is a steroidal saponin. There is no PH version, however some companies place it in their PHs as a "boost." Str3ngth, DermaStr3ngth and Anogenin are simply 5ALaxo with no other ingredients. Whether or not this stuff works (biochemically) is up in the air. There are a few scant research papers, but no peer reviewed studies.

I've only seen feedback from SecretABridge in which "subjects" report:
-Better/more fluid joints
-Some strength in the form of new PRs
-Some leaning (but this could be the alleged cortisol reducing properties)

PA had a thread about this way back: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/69427-3b-5a-6a.html

I'm interested in anecdotal feedback, but I will never waste money on this when there are such better options out there.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But what separates the natural from the ProHormone version? Also if this isn't the thread for such convo a link to one would be nice as well
Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.

At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.
I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.

I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.
You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.
Sounds mighty tasty but alas I'm still running a product log ATM which will take another 6 weeks or so to complete. :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron mag labs have it in their halodrol clone but I notice no difference in theirs vs other legit hdrol clones that don't.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would be interested in the difference of trans vs oral laxogenin

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?
There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.
Agreed.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's for the added info

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.
It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.
I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :p If not, hopefully someone will.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :p If not, hopefully someone will.
We publicly release lab results on our subforum, check it out. Our laxogenin products are a real deal. Not sure if we've already published results of lax but we'll definitely do it soon.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of their products are severely overpriced, thats why.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of their products are severely overpriced, thats why.
Ah, that could be it, their stuff does appear to be very pricey.

We publicly release lab results on our subforum, check it out. Our laxogenin products are a real deal. Not sure if we've already published results of lax but we'll definitely do it soon.
Lemme go check that chit out :D

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Because all of Blackstone Labs products are extremely pricey... They think very highly of their products. *not saying that's a bad thing, but makes it hard to stay competitive.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Damn... Y'all beat me to it. Lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, increased absorption. Oral bioavailability with this ingredient is poor.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
clear muscle
micro pa
olympus strength added as of yesterday

the normal staples

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
clear muscle
micro pa

the normal staples
Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.
i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..
Did you guys put in for the log opportunity?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251548

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.
Awesome news thank you. I look foward to stacking them both.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

follidrone
clear muscle
micro pa

the normal staples
Wow, that is one heck of a stack! Pretty much every promising new natty supp available. Throw in Mass550 and that'd be about it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that is one heck of a stack! Pretty much every promising new natty supp available. Throw in Mass550 and that'd be about it.
I've only ever used Finaflex's Max Pump product and thought that product was excellent, but Mass550 looks like it's way under dosed...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I put some cash into this stack. Going all out for this one.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
olympus labs can you tell me how much dermastrength i had to apply everyday for how long and what results could be expected?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
olympus labs can you tell me how much dermastrength i had to apply everyday for how long and what results could be expected?
1ml (half pumps) twice daily. You could run it year round. I'd personally buy two bottles and run it for 2 months.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I've only ever used Finaflex's Max Pump product and thought that product was excellent, but Mass550 looks like it's way under dosed...
The DAA is under dosed BUT that's not the driving force behind the product. The results people were getting in the logs made me buy two bottles!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
And back to the main topic... I REALLY wanna be DermaStrength but I am gonna wait to see results from other people. I wanna go all in, but there just isn't enough logs yet of laxogenin

furzafreak

Awards
str3ngth in pct along with nolva?my ph cycle im running now isnt for mass gains,only for aid in a cut so im not worried for strnght loss.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
str3ngth in pct along with nolva?my ph cycle im running now isnt for mass gains,only for aid in a cut so im not worried for strnght loss.
STR3NGTH is a great addition to any PCT protocol. It helps to preserve hard earned gains - or to reach pretty much any goal you have on your mind.