Late night snack / Sweet tooth

michaelr7170

Awards
Most of you are probably familiar with this combination already but I recently came across it and decided I'd post it anyway: Cottage cheese + Natty PB!! I absolutely love this combination (and cant stand cottage cheese alone).

I find a ratio of 3/4 C - 1C cottage cheese with a tbsp of PB with some splenda is great, but you may have to try different ratios to get your desired taste. The splenda makes it a little sweeter and really makes it taste like a creamy dessert. Some ppl add a little cinnamon for flavor as well!

Anyway I though I would share this with you all. I find it hard to believe that something tasting this good is actually healthy and great for your diet!

Mindless

Awards
I like to do that 1:1 ratio and w/o splenda.

It's got a little salty taste to it, but that just how I like it.

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
I like to do that 1:1 ratio and w/o splenda.

It's got a little salty taste to it, but that just how I like it.
ftw. i just tried it and its wayyy better than the ways ive been trying cottage cheese before.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, It sounds nasty as crap. I hate cottage cheese, me and my buddys can't stand it and op without it. I figured i'd give this recipe a try and i ****ing love it. Thank you so much! With the Splenda it is sooo much better. Thanks again man.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding is amazing, and Wal-Mart makes their own version too which ends up being much cheaper than the brand name.

-Mix one packet of chocolate with one packet of Cheesecake
or
-Mix one packet banana and one packet Cheesecake and mix in bananas!!!!! AHHHHH! :)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i just use the pb and cottage cheese or add protein powder too

pierce652

Awards
I never heard of this before and just tried it. Amazing...but definately something I can eat too much of.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I would rather just have pb alone and cottage cheese alone...moxing the two would make me puke, but nice recipe tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would rather just have pb alone and cottage cheese alone...moxing the two would make me puke, but nice recipe tho
I tried this combo, pb n splenda n cottage cheese and did puke. awful, I cringe everytime I see this combo, serious :(

fxm

Awards
Try placing it in food processor until all the lumps are gone. It taste even better.

Try adding some good calorie free chocolate syrup to it for even more WIN.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The best cottage cheese combo is to mix it with low fat yogurt and the cottage cheese tastes like the yogurt! I have been mixing these two for years. Ill occasionally throw some Natty PB in after by just eating it alone. If you really want a good kicker put some granola in the mix.