Pipes
Veteran member
Got my tests back today, and it looks to me like my test is low and my estro is high? lol?? This could be the norm for me though, I dont feel any different than normal, and to be honest I've always been a little more 'in touch' with my feminine side? ok ok.. feel free to blast me for that.. but also I would like some info. Here are some of the numbers. It wont let me copy from the pdf, ill post the full profile later
Test.....................Result....Flag........Units.....Reference Interval
AST (SGOT)............44.........High.........IU/L............0-40
ALT (SGPT).............78........High......IU/L.........0-55
{no idea what that is havent googled it yet}^^^
Testosterone, Serum..367................ng/dl.........249-836
FSH.......................0.5........Low.....mIU/mL......1.5-12.4
Estradiol..................50.5......High...pg/mL.........7.6-42.6
Those are some that stand out, the rest looks good. again ill post full lab later.
Test.....................Result....Flag........Units.....Reference Interval
AST (SGOT)............44.........High.........IU/L............0-40
ALT (SGPT).............78........High......IU/L.........0-55
{no idea what that is havent googled it yet}^^^
Testosterone, Serum..367................ng/dl.........249-836
FSH.......................0.5........Low.....mIU/mL......1.5-12.4
Estradiol..................50.5......High...pg/mL.........7.6-42.6
Those are some that stand out, the rest looks good. again ill post full lab later.