L CARNITINE

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
Where does everyone pin L Carnitine? I've been doing it near the love handle fatty area since it's pain free. I got a 600mg/ml vial from AA. Also what benefits have you noticed from it and how frequent to pin?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe @Hyde is the local expert on this but I will try to help.

Pin it anywhere you want IM, Shoulders, Pec's, Quads, etc. Pin it immediately before your work out at least 4 days a week (do 6 or 7). I noticed increased vascularity BIG TIME !!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Best way is intramuscular with carbs or insulin about 30min before exercise for fat loss. I've used up to 1000mg I think, can't remember but @300 I noticed increase in sweating and better endurance, not cardio but muscle endurance. The higher the dose the more noticeable the effects.

Hyde knows more about the other methods of use.

If your goal is fat loss then the YouTube channel chase irons has lots of videos on l Carnitine use

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah why you are using will generally dictate dosage and best way to use.

For fatloss, basically as much as you can handle/afford in a day up to about a gram. The better shape you’re in, the more you can utilize it well, paradoxically. For maximum fatloss, split your daily dose up. So if you take 600mg a day, take 300mg with no carbs before morning fasted cardio, then the other 300 preWO (you likely have insulin present if you ate very recently, or if you are using a periWO amino acid drink). Salt helps the shuttling as well, so put a bit of salt in your morning drink ideally and that should be in your intra fluid always anyway. If you use exogenous insulin, it’s like 1iu, maybe 2, for maximum benefit. That should only be done if it’s part of your protocol anyway, IMHO. You will still see great results without using any exogenously.

For general performance, pump, & vascularity increase, 2-300mg preWO on days you train will be obvious in effect.

For better utilization of the androgens in your system (both natural or on AAS), just 75-100mg daily will effectively increase their net effect. This amount is also a useful dose postWO with a carb containing meal to enhance the recovery effect of that meal.

If subq administration works for you, understand it kicks in slower this way so you would want to wait a bit vs almost immediately prior to training. IM works best all around, especially if you are dealing with bigger volumes & dosages, but if you are just taking 100mg daily for general global benefits then there’s still value in the convenience to just popping it into your glute or belly fat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not remotely an expert btw; this is all just stuff I’ve read from Alex Kikel’s material. He has an ebook on the stuff that has some very cool insight. He also believes it to be good for improving male fertility by increasing the mitochondrial health of your sperm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah why you are using will generally dictate dosage and best way to use.

For fatloss, basically as much as you can handle/afford in a day up to about a gram. The better shape you’re in, the more you can utilize it well, paradoxically. For maximum fatloss, split your daily dose up. So if you take 600mg a day, take 300mg with no carbs before morning fasted cardio, then the other 300 preWO (you likely have insulin present if you ate very recently, or if you are using a periWO amino acid drink). Salt helps the shuttling as well, so put a bit of salt in your morning drink ideally and that should be in your intra fluid always anyway. If you use exogenous insulin, it’s like 1iu, maybe 2, for maximum benefit. That should only be done if it’s part of your protocol anyway, IMHO. You will still see great results without using any exogenously.

For general performance, pump, & vascularity increase, 2-300mg preWO on days you train will be obvious in effect.

For better utilization of the androgens in your system (both natural or on AAS), just 75-100mg daily will effectively increase their net effect. This amount is also a useful dose postWO with a carb containing meal to enhance the recovery effect of that meal.

If subq administration works for you, understand it kicks in slower this way so you would want to wait a bit vs almost immediately prior to training. IM works best all around, especially if you are dealing with bigger volumes & dosages, but if you are just taking 100mg daily for general global benefits then there’s still value in the convenience to just popping it into your glute or belly fat.
From everything I've seen using carnitine without carbs for fasted cardio doesn't seem to do nearly as much as taking some carbs and doing your cardio. You need the insulin Spike to maximize the fat burning effect

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if you want to truly do fasted cardio with it you need to take a shot of insulin which is kind of dangerous in my opinion

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So if you want to truly do fasted cardio with it you need to take a shot of insulin which is kind of dangerous in my opinion
The protocol in that scenario is literally 1iu, BUT I absolutely do not believe that to be necessary. Especially for someone drinking BCAAs and some sodium in it. Aminos have calories & spike insulin same as carbs, even artificial sweeteners can have an effect. There are lots of people who pin L-Carnitine before morning truly fasted cardio with just their cup of black coffee who report enhanced fat loss.

People get caught up in details that don’t matter on the grand scale. Just take another 100mg of carnitine if you are worried about it. You take enough; you’ll feel it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From everything I've seen using carnitine without carbs for fasted cardio doesn't seem to do nearly as much as taking some carbs and doing your cardio. You need the insulin Spike to maximize the fat burning effect
Also, there is no actual fat-burning effect from L-carnitine. L-Carnitine enhances lipid transportation, amongst other things. You must create the deficit, the environment for lipolysis, for fat-burning to occur. If you don’t burn up the liberated fat, it will go right back into the cells for re-storage.

Insulin and sodium are required transporters for optimal transportation of l-carnitine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not following, I'm not sure how that relates to what I'm saying. I'm aware of how Carnitine works, it's not directly burning the fat and all that. But there is a insulin spike necessary to maximize it's benifits. It doesn't matter how insulin is spiked, as long as it's spiked.

I'm actually out clamming right now so if I misread something that's why, I'm just breezing through posts. Il come back and reread better later

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not following, I'm not sure how that relates to what I'm saying. I'm aware of how Carnitine works, it's not directly burning the fat and all that. But there is a insulin spike necessary to maximize it's benifits. It doesn't matter how insulin is spiked, as long as it's spiked.

I'm actually out clamming right now so if I misread something that's why, I'm just breezing through posts. Il come back and reread better later
Good fishing to you! Bring home some treats!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had good luck with L-Carnitine at 300mg prework fasted with 12g of carbs and 510mg sodium in my PWO drink.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good fishing to you! Bring home some treats!
Ok I read everything again, and I agree with all of it.

I actually always wondered why it wasn't more common to use bcaa or eaa to spike insulin for this purpose. I think ppl forget aminos and whey spike insulin.

Ended up with 157 clams! Gave 2/3 of them away lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I actually always wondered why it wasn't more common to use bcaa or eaa to spike insulin for this purpose. I think ppl forget aminos and whey spike insulin.

Glad you had a good productive day clamming it's always more fun when you get more tan you can use!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad you had a good productive day clamming it's always more fun when you get more tan you can use!!
Glad I'm not the only person up this early lol. Ya, it was a good day, got to hangout with 1 of my best friends and another good buddy I haven't seen in a while. And that's actually the main reason I went. I do like myself some raw cherry stone clams, but I really went to hang out with my friends

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I meet my wife 30 + years ago at a clam bake!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I really got to thinking about this discussing injectable L-Carnitine with DieselNY here. He’s a longtime keto zealot, runs Ketoshop brand (shoutout to Ketolytes for being a truly awesome sodium/hydration product), and is a big believer in L-carnitine.

How do people in true ketosis get things shuttled in a low insulin environment? Obviously, insulin isn’t the only thing capable of getting things transported. I’m not saying it’s not optimal to have insulin present, but things can work to some degree without it even is the takeaway.

And someone doesn’t need to take my word for it, because I’m also not even saying cardio needs to be fasted in the first place. Plenty of cardio gets done whenever people have time later on in the day. Just that sometimes people take it truly fasted before cardio and still lose fat when in a caloric deficit, even without insulin present. I can’t quantify how big the difference is either way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really got to thinking about this discussing injectable L-Carnitine with DieselNY here. He’s a longtime keto zealot, runs Ketoshop brand (shoutout to ********* for being a truly awesome sodium/hydration product), and is a big believer in L-carnitine.

How do people in true ketosis get things shuttled in a low insulin environment? Obviously, insulin isn’t the only thing capable of getting things transported. I’m not saying it’s not optimal to have insulin present, but things can work to some degree without it even is the takeaway.

And someone doesn’t need to take my word for it, because I’m also not even saying cardio needs to be fasted in the first place. Plenty of cardio gets done whenever people have time later on in the day. Just that sometimes people take it truly fasted before cardio and still lose fat when in a caloric deficit, even without insulin present. I can’t quantify how big the difference is either way.
Il tell you what, from , mid October till mid to late November I have a very short window again to loose 20lb and carbs and calories will have to drop significantly. This will be a good time for me to try this out. Carnitine, sodium and aminos pre workout. If that can keep my muscular endurance up without all the carbs in the picture it would be a home run for me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Il tell you what, from , mid October till mid to late November I have a very short window again to loose 20lb and carbs and calories will have to drop significantly. This will be a good time for me to try this out. Carnitine, sodium and aminos pre workout. If that can keep my muscular endurance up without all the carbs in the picture it would be a home run for me
This would be good to follow !!

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I believe @Hyde is the local expert on this but I will try to help.

Pin it anywhere you want IM, Shoulders, Pec's, Quads, etc. Pin it immediately before your work out at least 4 days a week (do 6 or 7). I noticed increased vascularity BIG TIME !!!
SO ARE SUB Q injections of l carnitine pointless? I attached an image where I've been pinning! The red dots are where I pinned. Do I need to relocate?

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SO ARE SUB Q injections of l carnitine pointless? I attached an image where I've been pinning! The red dots are where I pinned. Do I need to relocate?
I am under the impression it is less effective, but I don’t know how big of a difference it really makes. Not just that it kicks in slower, but it does change some of the processes allegedly. It still works; I have done plenty of shots on non-training days that way in my butt fat. Those days I’m not worried about acute training enhancement, just maintaining elevated carnitine levels overall.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
The protocol in that scenario is literally 1iu, BUT I absolutely do not believe that to be necessary. Especially for someone drinking BCAAs and some sodium in it. Aminos have calories & spike insulin same as carbs, even artificial sweeteners can have an effect. There are lots of people who pin L-Carnitine before morning truly fasted cardio with just their cup of black coffee who report enhanced fat loss.

People get caught up in details that don’t matter on the grand scale. Just take another 100mg of carnitine if you are worried about it. You take enough; you’ll feel it.
I appreciate your detailed response, @Hyde. I'm new here and I'm impressed by this forum, everyone is intelligent on bodybuilding and athletic matter. What "effect" are you supposed to feel from l carnitine? Ive been pinning 800mg but I'm unsure if I'm pinning it in the wrong spot (I attached an image) Ive heard the ideal dose is 200mg per 50lb of body weight, can I go over this? My goal is androgen sensitivity maximization and fat loss, heard it can boost testosterone as well

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I am under the impression it is less effective, but I don’t know how big of a difference it really makes. Not just that it kicks in slower, but it does change some of the processes allegedly. It still works; I have done plenty of shots on non-training days that way in my butt fat. Those days I’m not worried about acute training enhancement, just maintaining elevated carnitine levels overall.
I guess I'll try an intramuscular injection my next training day haha. What spot would be the least painful and easiest to pin frequently? If you can attach a pic that'd be great so I can better visualize

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your detailed response, @Hyde. I'm new here and I'm impressed by this forum, everyone is intelligent on bodybuilding and athletic matter. What "effect" are you supposed to feel from l carnitine? Ive been pinning 800mg but I'm unsure if I'm pinning it in the wrong spot (I attached an image) Ive heard the ideal dose is 200mg per 50lb of body weight, can I go over this? My goal is androgen sensitivity maximization and fat loss, heard it can boost testosterone as well
Man I’m sorry I didn’t even consider your dosage. So, without knowing the concentration of your carnitine per ml, I still expect you are injecting probably at least 1.3ml total.

Subq generally should be kept to 0.5ml fluid or less. My carnitine is 500mg/ml, so I can pin my daily 200mg on off-days in just 0.4ml.

For the volume you are using to get 800mg, I would strongly encourage rotating IM sites.

Fatloss is the only thing that would promote the high mg usage. 100mg a day is totally sufficient for improving androgen utilization (carnitine causes your androgens to detach from the AR sooner, so they can get back in circulation faster and ultimately act on another receptor again sooner - more bang for buck from the test/AAS you have in your system).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Delts are very easy and painless

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just realized I don't think you ever mentioned why your using carnitine. How you take it, how much you take and time of day might all be different depending on why your using it.

Is it fat loss
For androgen receptors
Mood and energy
Muscular endurance

What's the goal?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not take a nice heaping teaspoon of leucine with your Carnitine pre cardio? The leucine will spike insulin, to what degree I'm not sure but better than nothing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why not take a nice heaping teaspoon of leucine with your Carnitine pre cardio? The leucine will spike insulin, to what degree I'm not sure but better than nothing.
@Hyde

I think he has supersonic ears....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Idea !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I almost tagged Diesel for his thoughts but didn’t want him to feel like he needed to share his experiences just for me lol
I carnitne it pre workout with a hetfy EAA scoop and 1 scoop Keto Lytes HP ...veins and pumps for hours.

Im off any pre workout stims for a while as I had a concussion 2 weeks ago and still recovering (tricep pressdown and the slider thing with the attachemeny crashed on my skull like a damn truck fell on my head)....
so I've been stim and caffeine (fat burners) free for 2+ weeks which is wilds ad I've only ever taken a week off pre workout stims. And a stim pre helps when getting up at 4am to the gym but I'm not suffering too much as far as the lack of stim is concerned..).the side effetcs from the concussion is a whole other story! I must be popping 50 pills and powders a day trying to enhance recovery )

Pre cardio I just carnitine do alone without any leucine or (when not recovering from a concussion) I'll take the carnitine with one of the various pre cardio/thermogenic powders. Makes for an epic sweat.

Of course a nice IM dosage of carnitine on my big carb days for sure. That's a given.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One other comment. I remember this study from 2011 and I have referenced it a lot. I'm unsure the mechanisms but maybe possibly it could also do something similar with carnitine:

"In conclusion, creatine plus fenugreek extract supplementation had a significant impact on upper body strength and body composition as effectively as the combination of 5g of creatine with 70g of dextrose. Thus, the use of fenugreek with creatine supplementation may be an effective means for enhancing creatine uptake while eliminating the need for excessive amounts of simple carbohydrates."

I'm unsure the mechanism.... increased creatine uptake and carbs not needed? Could that also be the case with carnitine? Or was the fenugreek boosting the study participants test levels?

My hunch says @sns8778 would probably have a good answer. And on that subject SNS Lean Edge with 3 types of carnitine and other goodies is kick ass for pre cardio. Now those other new thermo products that SNS and CEL launched, I can imagine the possibilities!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One other comment. I remember this study from 2011 and I have referenced it a lot. I'm unsure the mechanisms but maybe possibly it could also do something similar with carnitine:

"In conclusion, creatine plus fenugreek extract supplementation had a significant impact on upper body strength and body composition as effectively as the combination of 5g of creatine with 70g of dextrose. Thus, the use of fenugreek with creatine supplementation may be an effective means for enhancing creatine uptake while eliminating the need for excessive amounts of simple carbohydrates."

I'm unsure the mechanism.... increased creatine uptake and carbs not needed? Could that also be the case with carnitine? Or was the fenugreek boosting the study participants test levels?

My hunch says @sns8778 would probably have a good answer. And on that subject SNS Lean Edge with 3 types of carnitine and other goodies is kick ass for pre cardio. Now those other new thermo products that SNS and CEL launched, I can imagine the possibilities!
If I remember correctly, it was either shown or thought that it wasn't Fenugreek itself but the 4-hydroxyisoleucine content that was responsible for the enhanced creatine uptake in that study. So, it wouldn't be that any fenugreek could do that, it would be that Fenugreek standardized for a high 4-hydroxyisoleucine content would be what you'd be looking for; and if so, it wouldn't have anything to do with increased test levels bc that's not the way Fenugreek would need to be standardized to increase testosterone. I hope that makes sense.

On the subject of L-Carnitine and increased bioavailability, I'd be glad to share some information with you privately but don't want to post it or discuss it on the forums yet bc it pertains to a project that I'm working on; but I would expect it to be more effective than Fenugreek/4-hydroxyisoleucine &/or carbs.

And thank you. I'm glad that you like Lean Edge. It's a great product and the new SNS Thermo Scorch or CEL Lipo Elite both make great potential stacks with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some great info here from two well informed guys!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This study is very interesting, but I don’t think it holds that much water. For one thing, they didn’t compare to creatine alone. But they also didn’t even attempt to measure creatine uptake. All we know is there were similar gains, which isn’t that surprising considering they were both taking creatine.

Also, just working out increases GLUT4, so you could increase creatine and carnitine uptake by taking it during or after your workout.

Regardless, this is pretty interesting stuff, I can’t wait to see what SNS has in the works.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I just realized I don't think you ever mentioned why your using carnitine. How you take it, how much you take and time of day might all be different depending on why your using it.

Is it fat loss
For androgen receptors
Mood and energy
Muscular endurance

What's the goal?
Yo I'm using l Carnitine to maximize for all 4 of those. How much and how frequent should I take it in this case? I've read that once it's saturated it doesn't need high dosing?

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
Man I’m sorry I didn’t even consider your dosage. So, without knowing the concentration of your carnitine per ml, I still expect you are injecting probably at least 1.3ml total.

Subq generally should be kept to 0.5ml fluid or less. My carnitine is 500mg/ml, so I can pin my daily 200mg on off-days in just 0.4ml.

For the volume you are using to get 800mg, I would strongly encourage rotating IM sites.

Fatloss is the only thing that would promote the high mg usage. 100mg a day is totally sufficient for improving androgen utilization (carnitine causes your androgens to detach from the AR sooner, so they can get back in circulation faster and ultimately act on another receptor again sooner - more bang for buck from the test/AAS you have in your system).
Yes 1.3-1.5ml total. I'm injecting in the glute area (I showed you in the picture). Why is sub Q kept less? I find it easier to inject in this spot SOLO and I've comfortably nailed it in already. I'm unfamiliar with IM injection sites and don't understand how it can be better for higher doses? Can you inform me on this. I don't want to be wasting 800mg of carnitine!

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
For everyone here - I'm not using any steroids, I'm natural but still have heard good things about carnitine for naturals enough to prompt me to try using it. I do take testosterone supportive herbs like Tongkat Ali, Cordyceps, Cistanche and Black Maca hoping it will better my goals and physique. I've recently read about Cialis boosting testosterone and lowering estrogen, and athletes are leveraging this for gains. At least at a microdose, my question is does cialis create a psychological dependence? Or is it just similar to taking l citrulline

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes 1.3-1.5ml total. I'm injecting in the glute area (I showed you in the picture). Why is sub Q kept less? I find it easier to inject in this spot SOLO and I've comfortably nailed it in already. I'm unfamiliar with IM injection sites and don't understand how it can be better for higher doses? Can you inform me on this. I don't want to be wasting 800mg of carnitine!
Because subq isn’t meant for that volume of fluid and IM is. Usually subq is kept to 0.5ml or less because it creates big welts otherwise. Although you haven’t complained thus far.

Absorption-wise, it will just be slower to act than IM. Anecdotally, it has more effect IM. That is just bro feedback and not anything concrete. Decide for yourself.

Just google IM injection technique. How they apply vaccines and such. If you can’t figure it out with YouTube videos of medical procedures, you shouldn’t be doing it anyway.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because subq isn’t meant for that volume of fluid and IM is. Usually subq is kept to 0.5ml or less because it creates big welts otherwise. Although you haven’t complained thus far.

Absorption-wise, it will just be slower to act than IM. Anecdotally, it has more effect IM. That is just bro feedback and not anything concrete. Decide for yourself.

Just google IM injection technique. How they apply vaccines and such. If you can’t figure it out with YouTube videos of medical procedures, you shouldn’t be doing it anyway.
Hyde got you all the info you need !

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards

I'm just being a big wimp does the delt injection hurt?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe a little, I don't notice it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just being a big wimp does the delt injection hurt?
As I’ve pinned my delts the last 3 days with 27-28g 1/2” eztouch insulin syringes, it’s safe to say I feel it is reasonably tolerable.

I also eat things I don’t always want to when I need to, and drink things that don’t taste good if they support my goals in some fashion. I don’t like brushing my teeth or going to work always, but I routinely do that as well. Putting needles into your body kinda falls on the list of things we do for our greater goals.

Suck it up, buttercup. You’re only gonna feel a pinch.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
As I’ve pinned my delts the last 3 days with 27-28g 1/2” eztouch insulin syringes, it’s safe to say I feel it is reasonably tolerable.

I also eat things I don’t always want to when I need to, and drink things that don’t taste good if they support my goals in some fashion. I don’t like brushing my teeth or going to work always, but I routinely do that as well. Putting needles into your body kinda falls on the list of things we do for our greater goals.

Haha. Well said Hyde. So I know you mentioned to take it daily, on my rest days do I take the same dose intramuscularly? 800mg? Or can I skip rest days And still get the benefits

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards

I thought there was a point of saturation with L Carnitine, guess more the merrier huh?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought there was a point of saturation with L Carnitine, guess more the merrier huh?
Take a few minutes and watch a few Chase Irons video's, I learned a lot!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take a few minutes and watch a few Chase Irons video's, I learned a lot!
I just watched a couple and am getting more intrigued by the minute.

Do you guys mix your own inj L-carn or do you buy it premade? If you wanna let me know in DMs rather than here on the thread, feel welcome. I'm looking to learn more and have some questions.