Kratom-hooked, Let’s discuss...

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I take 8-12g nightly and take 2-5 day breaks every couple of weeks. I switch between 2-4 strains a night and usually mix them so I'm never just taking one by itself. I have a high tolerance for everything so my dose is higher than most. I will skip once or twice a week sometimes if I go out and drink. But, the Kratom does keep me from drinking as much as before which I see as a good thing.

I have an addictive personality but don't seem to get awful physical symptoms of withdrawal. Maybe a slight damper in mood and a headache for a day or two, but nothing a Klonopin doesn't fix (literally one Klonopin a day after stopping and that is all I need). I have months worth of Klonopin but that is one thing I will not touch more than 1-2 times a week at the very max. I take Agmatine daily which should help some with withdrawals from what I have seen.

I won't go out searching for Kratom shops if I run out, but if I have some at home I will most likely use it until it's gone which is why I only buy 1-3 weeks worth at a time and force myself a break. I did just buy several weeks worth, so we will see what kind of willpower I actually have when it comes time for a break. Lol

I need to pick up some Black Seed Oil as well, and Cat's Claw can help.

For reference, I took 30-40mg Percocet a night for about a month after surgery because they gave me too much at the pharmacy, and I was stuck to the couch and bored. I stopped when I ran out and never noticed any withdrawals. I used to smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day in 9th grade and just randomly stopped and was fine and never craved one. Maybe I just got lucky in that regard to my body chemistry, but I still have to be careful as I know I have an addictive personality coupled with OCD and Anxiety.
Yeah my doses of everything were way higher tham yours so thats why i would have such gnarly withdrawals. My tolerance was ridiculous though. I would take 20+g kratom in the morning just to feel ok for a few hours til i needed to dose again. I used to take 20 perk 10's a day. Oxy 80's i could get away with 3-4 in a day. Hydro tens and i would go through 90 in less than 3 days. Once got a script for 240 and was out 5 days later. Ridiculous. No will power+retarded tolerance= bad times. Really glad i got out of that lifestyle. I was slowly killing myself. Still lifted regularly though through most of it lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never understood the strain rotation because all Kratom binds to the same receptors right?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my doses of everything were way higher tham yours so thats why i would have such gnarly withdrawals. My tolerance was ridiculous though. I would take 20+g kratom in the morning just to feel ok for a few hours til i needed to dose again. I used to take 20 perk 10's a day. Oxy 80's i could get away with 3-4 in a day. Hydro tens and i would go through 90 in less than 3 days. Once got a script for 240 and was out 5 days later. Ridiculous. No will power+retarded tolerance= bad times. Really glad i got out of that lifestyle. I was slowly killing myself. Still lifted regularly though through most of it lol
That’s hardcore man, glad you got out of that hole. Seen some friends never get out...

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That’s hardcore man, glad you got out of that hole. Seen some friends never get out...
Yeah ive got friends still stuck. Some that have gotten out and gone back multiple times. Alot of friends are gone for good. Its no good

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yup same here... 12 roxi 30s in a day... felt like I was 80 years old just trying to get out of bed in the AM. Stopped working out, lost all my gains. Terrible. Can't live life with that looming over you everyday. It's not good but now I have a similar affinity for AAS, lol. Nowhere near as strong obvy.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All doses and numbers I’m familiar with. Once, I had to pull out of a real estate investment and got 11k. Had it in cash on the table, needed to pay bills badly. Within 2 weeks all of it had been spent on Oxy and methadone and hadn’t paid one bill.

I don’t even like how a $400/month kratom habit that’s never going to increase, still reminds me of that life that I had 10 years ago.

Slapoyjoe

This sounds like an absolutely terrible drug, just the kind of drug to wreck my life.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn buddy, glad you recognized the issue and are working on it. I had a tooth extracted and the doc wrote a script for 50 hydros. I looked at him and asked why he would write one for so many and he said “just in case..”. I ended up taking Advil for 2 days and kratom for the next 3 to deal with it. Doctors like this are part of the issue going on.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Damn buddy, glad you recognized the issue and are working on it. I had a tooth extracted and the doc wrote a script for 50 hydros. I looked at him and asked why he would write one for so many and he said “just in case..”. I ended up taking Advil for 2 days and kratom for the next 3 to deal with it. Doctors like this are part of the issue going on.
Boy aint that the truth. Thats a ridiculous amount for a tooth extraction

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I managed to replace my morning dose for the last couple days with a low carb monster and a half a klonipin. Down to 2 5.5 gram doses a day for the time being.

Had restless legs when I woke up this morning from the 33% reduction in dosage ver the last couple days, nothing too bad though. This stuff is a bitch to quit.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I managed to replace my morning dose for the last couple days with a low carb monster and a half a klonipin. Down to 2 5.5 gram doses a day for the time being.

Had restless legs when I woke up this morning from the 33% reduction in dosage ver the last couple days, nothing too bad though. This stuff is a bitch to quit.
Good work man. Been through the pills, years of kratom - it really was a life saver. And just been clean off months of tianeptine sodium for about a week now. Don't know why it's so tough to go to having nothing extra to get through the day but you are close!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m just thrilled to get under 15 grams for my morning dose. Gonna keep working it down from there. You’re doing awesome RickyBlobby!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That is not bad.. should be getting easier at this point. Just drop each dose by .250-.5g a day or every couple of days if you have to. I would be just as careful with the Klonopin, it also has a really long half life so I wouldn't take it daily.

Pick up some Agmatine, Cat's Claw, and Black Seed Oil to help the taper.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's insane. I was supposed to get 60 percs after my shoulder surgery. I needed maybe 3 days worth, so 20 would have been plenty. The pharmacy gave me 100. They even circled the 60 and it was initialed by the actual Pharmacist, yet they still gave me nearly double what I was supposed to get.

Hell, 3 days was a stretch. My entire arm was numb for 30 hours after the surgery, only the 24 hours following that I would wake up in bad pain. After a day or two Advil and Tylenol rotated every couple of hours did the trick. The Percocet made a very slight difference. The rest was just pain that I don't think you can get rid of without time lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good job man. I know getting through the work day without something extra is a big issue with you. Everyone who does some type of drug while working feels that way. I’ve been there. I know it doesn’t sound promising but when you stop taking kratom work will still suck and it’ll be even more boring for a little while, but you have to remember that that’s okay. It’s normal to be bored at work, and millions of people fight that grind everyday without a crutch like kratom. Keep on keeping on.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m just thrilled to get under 15 grams for my morning dose. Gonna keep working it down from there. You’re doing awesome RickyBlobby!
Holy shyt I would be sick as fukk off 15 grams. That's an expensive habit right there!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what exactly does kratom feel like?
For me its a warm fuzzy feeling kinda like a Percocet. But once you become heavily addicted it just makes you feel normal IMO

This is my fear. I've been intrigued by kratom, but also have an addictive personality. I've been on their website many times, added products to the cart and went to checkout only to empty the cart and log off. I have a fear that I'll become dependent on it. Probably just being paranoid. I'm certainly not knocking the product.
If used every day multiple times a day it can be addictive. I was mis-informed that it was safe and withdrawals were like 3 days of having a mild cold. Man I should have done my research.
Exactly why I will never try coke or H.
I have way more willpower over coke than K
I have a serious phobia of flying and I’m giving it a try next month. My doctor wouldn’t give me a couple Xanax for the flight because I’m in recovery. I have 10 years sober and i have no intent of using it to get high I just want something that will keep me from having a panic attack on the flight. Would Kratom be good for this or is there an alternative that works as good as benzos? I need to get on a ****ing plane. This **** is getting ridiculous
If you get the right strain it can definitely help with anxiety
Phenibut...works just as good as Xans for me.
Yeah Phenibut is awesome if you don't abuse it. I was on it for like 6 months until I switched to kratom
I take 8-12g nightly and take 2-5 day breaks every couple of weeks. I switch between 2-4 strains a night and usually mix them so I'm never just taking one by itself. I have a high tolerance for everything so my dose is higher than most. I will skip once or twice a week sometimes if I go out and drink. But, the Kratom does keep me from drinking as much as before which I see as a good thing.

I have an addictive personality but don't seem to get awful physical symptoms of withdrawal. Maybe a slight damper in mood and a headache for a day or two, but nothing a Klonopin doesn't fix (literally one Klonopin a day after stopping and that is all I need). I have months worth of Klonopin but that is one thing I will not touch more than 1-2 times a week at the very max. I take Agmatine daily which should help some with withdrawals from what I have seen.

I won't go out searching for Kratom shops if I run out, but if I have some at home I will most likely use it until it's gone which is why I only buy 1-3 weeks worth at a time and force myself a break. I did just buy several weeks worth, so we will see what kind of willpower I actually have when it comes time for a break. Lol

I need to pick up some Black Seed Oil as well, and Cat's Claw can help.

For reference, I took 30-40mg Percocet a night for about a month after surgery because they gave me too much at the pharmacy, and I was stuck to the couch and bored. I stopped when I ran out and never noticed any withdrawals. I used to smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day in 9th grade and just randomly stopped and was fine and never craved one. Maybe I just got lucky in that regard to my body chemistry, but I still have to be careful as I know I have an addictive personality coupled with OCD and Anxiety.
Ive always been the same, able to quit bad habits a will. Kratom is a different animal for me though.
I never understood the strain rotation because all Kratom binds to the same receptors right?
I thought the same thing, but rotating strains definitely works for some reason.
Yup same here... 12 roxi 30s in a day... felt like I was 80 years old just trying to get out of bed in the AM. Stopped working out, lost all my gains. Terrible. Can't live life with that looming over you everyday. It's not good but now I have a similar affinity for AAS, lol. Nowhere near as strong obvy.
12 roxi's a day? That's an expensive habit right there
That would be a quick $300 in my pocket lol

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
I find it no more addicting than caffeine, have been using for my low back pain, 5-12 grams per day for a month, I've come off a few days and have not experienced any withdrawal yet. I am wondering if it's killing my libido and giving me a noodle dick, I'm on TRT so I'm wondering what's going on, may be the kratom , may not be , might need to pull labs .

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How many daily doses? ^

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it no more addicting than caffeine, have been using for my low back pain, 5-12 grams per day for a month, I've come off a few days and have not experienced any withdrawal yet. I am wondering if it's killing my libido and giving me a noodle dick, I'm on TRT so I'm wondering what's going on, may be the kratom , may not be , might need to pull labs .
Yup, kratom causes noodle dick. Many people get this side effect and it’s common for opioids in general. I’m 25 years old and normally have a healthy libido but when I use kratom consistently it goes to zero. There could be a naked super model in front of me and I’d just get frustrated because I’d feel no desire while in the back of my mind I’d be thinking, “I should want this.”

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
I was starting to wonder if it was the kratom that was killing my libido and giving me ED. I have protruding L4 and L5, pronounced lower back pain and I was using this as an alternative options to opioids. I have been a daily user of kratom for about a month, I sometimes dose 5g in the morning and 5g post workout, have been using whites and reds. My new girlfriend has a crazy libido and wants it about 3 times per day (no joke) and for the first time in my life I feel like I can't keep up with her and I get sporadic ED. I am on TRT and HCG so my T levels should be good, however I am wondering if kratom causes this from another mechanism other than just flat out lowering testosterone levels, because my TRT should have me covered there. I am definitely cutting back from daily use to maybe 1-2x per week and see if my libido/ED improves.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was starting to wonder if it was the kratom that was killing my libido and giving me ED. I have protruding L4 and L5, pronounced lower back pain and I was using this as an alternative options to opioids. I have been a daily user of kratom for about a month, I sometimes dose 5g in the morning and 5g post workout, have been using whites and reds. My new girlfriend has a crazy libido and wants it about 3 times per day (no joke) and for the first time in my life I feel like I can't keep up with her and I get sporadic ED. I am on TRT and HCG so my T levels should be good, however I am wondering if kratom causes this from another mechanism other than just flat out lowering testosterone levels, because my TRT should have me covered there. I am definitely cutting back from daily use to maybe 1-2x per week and see if my libido/ED improves.
Good question. I’d normally attribute opioid-induced ED to low T but now you’ve made me realize that’s not always the case. It could have to do with the rewiring of the reward system.

In the one of the most extreme cases of opiate use, IV heroin, you often here the user say that it is “better than sex.” They compare the drug to the one thing that all men naturally love and crave, but opiates release the same happy chemicals and make sex feel less important.

So it is my guess that ED is a result of opiate use because of multiple chemical changes in the body other than just straight endocromatic changes. Artificially spiking your dopamine all the time by dosing a drug can cause your body to release less dopamine when engaging in natural things that should make you happy, like eating a good meal or having sex.

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
Good question. I’d normally attribute opioid-induced ED to low T but now you’ve made me realize that’s not always the case. It could have to do with the rewiring of the reward system.

In the one of the most extreme cases of opiate use, IV heroin, you often here the user say that it is “better than sex.” They compare the drug to the one thing that all men naturally love and crave, but opiates release the same happy chemicals and make sex feel less important.

So it is my guess that ED is a result of opiate use because of multiple chemical changes in the body other than just straight endocromatic changes. Artificially spiking your dopamine all the time by dosing a drug can cause your body to release less dopamine when engaging in natural things that should make you happy, like eating a good meal or having sex.
I just read an anecdotal report on reddit about a guy having sexual dysfunction using kratom, his total testosterone level was 750 ng/dl, that level should not cause sexual dysfunction. I know it may not effect everyone the same, and I like how it makes me feel and I don't get withdrawals from it, but its not worth the sexual dysfunction for me (if this is indeed the culprit). I've always had a strong libido and ED game, its tanked quite a bit since becoming a daily user of kratom and this is even on TRT. I need to find a happy medium, if I can use kratom once a week and still get good wood and libido I'd be happy with that, but daily use isn't worth the sexual sides.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Plus daily use will likely lead to addiction somewhere down the road

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just read an anecdotal report on reddit about a guy having sexual dysfunction using kratom, his total testosterone level was 750 ng/dl, that level should not cause sexual dysfunction. I know it may not effect everyone the same, and I like how it makes me feel and I don't get withdrawals from it, but its not worth the sexual dysfunction for me (if this is indeed the culprit). I've always had a strong libido and ED game, its tanked quite a bit since becoming a daily user of kratom and this is even on TRT. I need to find a happy medium, if I can use kratom once a week and still get good wood and libido I'd be happy with that, but daily use isn't worth the sexual sides.
Kratom is 100% the culprit. Once a week use will not cause ED. I stopped using kratom daily months ago. Since then I’ve still used it every once in a while. This very infrequent use had no effect on my libido. It might even temporarily increase it. So if you have the willpower to use between 1 to 4 times a month then you’ll be fine. If not, then you could also expect to eventually experience addiction and withdrawals as rickyblobby said.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are the withdrawl symptoms i used to use kratom but that was just to get sleep without benzos. Never felt any symptoms when i stopped

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mostly your typical opiate withdrawal symptoms which are often similar to flu-like symptoms.

-Feeling like your 80 years old
-muscle, joint, bone pain
-extreme fatigue
- nausea (vomiting/diarrhea)
- runny nose
- cough
- depression
- anxiety
- restlessness (feeling like your going to jump out of your own skin)
- cravings

Those are some that I could just rattle off quick but here are the ones that I found unique to kratom, and I’ve withdrawaled from oxycodone and H.

- dizziness
- vertigo
- constant headaches
- seeing flashes out the corner of your eyes

I believe those withdrawals are the result of the stimulant alkaloids in kratom. Now I’m sure I missed some but you also have to remember that you won’t experience every possible withdrawal symptom and people often have one or two that are unique. My unique withdrawal symptom is extremely hot hands. They feel like they’re burning and they have a ton of energy running through them. None of my friends ever experienced this.

One last thing I should mention about kratom. The cravings were certainly there and they were strong, but in comparison to other opioids, they were weak as f*ck and subsided quickly. Two to three weeks after I quit I no longer CRAVED kratom, but the thought of using would pass my mind sometime. With H the craving is extremely intense and could last months or years.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Luckily the most I used Kratom was 3x a week. Usually use it Wednesday after leg day to relax and maybe Friday nights while watching a movie

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t remember Matthersby current daily regimen but I know he takes astronomical doses of kratom and probably holds some kind of record. Anybody who gets even remotely close to his dosage should never quit cold turkey. It’s not worth the suffering and probably wouldn’t even work. He’s not only consuming a huge amount of opioid alkaloids everyday but also a ton of stimulant alkaloids that naturally occur in the leaf. Going cold turkey off that dose would probably also cause full blown hallucinations.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t remember Matthersby current daily regimen but I know he takes astronomical doses of kratom and probably holds some kind of record.
lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the withdrawl symptoms i used to use kratom but that was just to get sleep without benzos. Never felt any symptoms when i stopped
Many of us don’t. We are online so you will see posts that make it seem like it is much more common but it really isn’t and it primarily consists of sniffles, aching, and lethargy for a couple days. I know many people that take kratom and take breaks with minimal to no WD. If you are taking a lot, then there stands a chance there will be some discomfort and tapering should always occur. BSO is amazing to help this and is proven to help reduce or eliminate any opiate like withdrawals, though kratom is obviously not an opiate.

For something that offers so much, the minor side effects when coming off are a small price to pay.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Many of us don’t. We are online so you will see posts that make it seem like it is much more common but it really isn’t and it primarily consists of sniffles, aching, and lethargy for a couple days. I know many people that take kratom and take breaks with minimal to no WD. If you are taking a lot, then there stands a chance there will be some discomfort and tapering should always occur. BSO is amazing to help this and is proven to help reduce or eliminate any opiate like withdrawals, though kratom is obviously not an opiate.

For something that offers so much, the minor side effects when coming off are a small price to pay.
What is BSO?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black seed oil. If you are ever over at r/kratom it is a favorite with a lot of users.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kisaj Kratom is an opioid (natural) but not an opiate (synthetic or derived). Either way it acts just like an opiate in the brain.

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
Good point Thor, I’m pretty sure Kratom is the culprit for my lower libido and ED despite being on TRT. I’m ok with once a week use, plus it gets expensive using daily . I’ve been a daily user for about a month so I don’t think I will get detox symptoms ( I work opiate/alcohol detox for a living ). I will titrate my dose down until I’m only using once a week but yeah no way I could use daily, I feel a big hit on libido and ED coming from someone who has always had a high libido and healthy erectile functioning .

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My wife has been complaining that I don’t wanna bang her often enough. I just don’t have the sex Drive I used to, bet it’s the Kratom. Like, I could go weeks without it and be fine. At 37 I should still be doing it 2-3 times a week. Hell we used to do it 2-5x a day. Now it’s once every couple weeks and usually because she is bitching. Sh1t’s lame lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My wife has been complaining that I don’t wanna bang her often enough. I just don’t have the sex Drive I used to, bet it’s the Kratom. Like, I could go weeks without it and be fine. At 37 I should still be doing it 2-3 times a week. Hell we used to do it 2-5x a day. Now it’s once every couple weeks and usually because she is bitching. Sh1t’s lame lol
Yeah it was the same for me on kratom. So freaking retarded. My wife hated it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Libido issues is one of the top reasons I stay off kratom. It just all around takes the manhood out of you. I don’t want to become overly calm and timid.

I’m hyper aggressive to the point of having lost jobs for responding to conflict with explosive force. This is 2018, so you obviously can’t challenge your boss to a fist fight and expect to keep your job. I figured something like kratom would keep me calm during tense situations but unfortunately it takes me too far in the other direction and turns me into a pu$$y. It’s better to learn how to naturally cope with negative emotions like sadness and anger. As a man you need to stay composed but still have it within you to turn the aggression up to 100 when a situation calls for it, just like you should be able to f*ck the sh*t out of your girl when she needs it. Kratom will rob you of this ability and just put you on autopilot.

When I was on serious opiates, it was like I lost years of my youth. I have very little memories worth recalling during this time. I had no drive during a time of my life when I should’ve been extremely driven. No man in their early 20’s should go weeks without thinking about sex, or go weeks without having the motivation to get off their a$$ and do something.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another successful day yesterday at only 2 doses a day. I notice my red strain seems to have a longer half life than my green so I do not crave it as much, however on days I take the green strain (better euphoria than red) I am hit with more intense cravings and 2x a day is a lot more difficult. I have enough benzos to last through the apocalypse but I do not want to get too dependent, or else I would pop an extra valium a day on the days I take the green strain.

I should also add that I am quitting dip at the same time. I feel like **** when I dip with no kratom so to satisfy my nicotine craving I need kratom in my system. This is making things especially tricky. Maybe its just time to join the xanny family. Joking. I think :(

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another successful day yesterday at only 2 doses a day. I notice my red strain seems to have a longer half life than my green so I do not crave it as much, however on days I take the green strain (better euphoria than red) I am hit with more intense cravings and 2x a day is a lot more difficult. I have enough benzos to last through the apocalypse but I do not want to get too dependent, or else I would pop an extra valium a day on the days I take the green strain.

I should also add that I am quitting dip at the same time. I feel like **** when I dip with no kratom so to satisfy my nicotine craving I need kratom in my system. This is making things especially tricky. Maybe its just time to join the xanny family. Joking. I think :(
I had to quit cope snuff when started trest. Blood pressure skyrocketed and would gag uncontrollably. Pct will be a different story though...

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naltrexone for the addiction and black seed oil for the withdrawals.

Due to the eventual ban that I am assuming will happen... I decided I better hop off.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dip, kratom, kpins, trt, ultra or ipa’s, coffee (I assume)

Dude, eliminate your chemical dependencies one at a time haha. Your a walking laboratory right now.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dip, kratom, kpins, trt, ultra or ipa’s, coffee (I assume)

Dude, eliminate your chemical dependencies one at a time haha. Your a walking laboratory right now.
You sound like my wife lol. But seriously y'all are right. Oh and you left out anavar anastrozole low carb monsters and a ****load of vitamins n other supps :burnout:.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sound like my wife lol. But seriously y'all are right. Oh and you left out anavar anastrozole low carb monsters and a ****load of vitamins n other supps :burnout:.
Haha I don’t mean to nag you. I’ve been addicted to a lot of chemicals myself.

My current routine is LGD, dermacrine, 4 cups of coffee, weed, a couple craft beers, throw in a supplement here and there. But I could quit and it all right now except for the coffee.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established