Kleen's Gym Rat gains no fat researching Premier's Transdermal SR9009 (Beta Test)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
impressive in only 10 days.
keep it up man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats an impressive drop in weight.
I agree completely, and thanks! Over the last few days I have started seeing some veins in my quads and delts that were't visible before.

As far as Gym's research has been going, he has been doing well on a steady morning dose of 20mg. Has ample energy and seems like he feels good all day. He DEFINITELY prefers 30mg daily but I want to extend the research a bit longer than that would allow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I took some pics this weekend and that bossy ass Rat insisted I share them with you all.
Oh I also wanted to make note that Gym had been kind of avoiding bright lights recently. I wasn't 100% sure up until recently when he was in the car with me and the oncoming lights from traffic where bothering him a little. I thought that maybe had been the case on a couple of my other night drives I have taken him on he seemed to be a bit light sensitive. So there may be some related light sensitivity with this research. It seems to be very slight and only annoys him but not significant enough that he needs to turn away from the lights.

Starting weight 3 weeks ago 215

Current weight 203.7 - total lost 11.3 lbs, down another 1.3 from last week.
Waist is down 2 inches at belt line and 3 at waist line, and vascularity is coming up quickly.

View attachment 157897View attachment 157898

View attachment 157899View attachment 157900

It is really hard for me to see a ton of progress here because I have lost so much circumference in my waist that I am wanting to see some abs peak out. I am also just flat as hell. No matter if I hit up 400g of carbs the night before I am waking up flat, just running right through it. However once in the gym and pounding carbs I inflate like a parade float! Anyway other than circumference and a lot better vascularity I am seeing more detail and tightness in my back and that is probably the most prominent thing I noted.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is your regular vision?
Perfectly fine and normal.

For Gym the lights, and colors are brighter and more vivid than usual. Like say when a truck is behind us it almost seems like the brights are on, but not quite as intense.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your face tells me that you lost a lot of weight! Ah, and I can see a bit of a hip tire and boob fat, that's "honey on my soul", not feeling lonely anymore with those stubborn deposits, LOL!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your face tells me that you lost a lot of weight! Ah, and I can see a bit of a hip tire and boob fat, that's "honey on my soul", not feeling lonely anymore with those stubborn deposits, LOL!
Yeah, I hate those damn spots. Now my obliques will stick out regardless, even when I am shredded my obliques hang out over my hips. The fat around the lower back though it sticks around, and yeah lucky me on the pec fat!!!! My mother passed that crap on to me. All the women on my mother's side of the family had giant breast!!! My mother had GGG's before she had her reduction. My sister is huge into fitness and can't get smaller than a DD no matter how lean she gets... Then there is me... I got the extra fatty tissue there too!!!! Lucky me! I have had that crap since I was young!!!! Hell it was the reason I started lifting when I was 12. Had my crush tell me she wasn't into me because I had boobs like a girl... heart broken I cried to my older sister... who told her highschool boyfriend that was on the football team. He came by and gave me his plastic & concrete weight set and told me to start lifting and when I had muscles girls wouldn't care much about that. He was right, but it is still a massive insecurity for me. First thing I notice in any picture is how much my chest fat shows, or if my nipples are pointy and sticking out. What is worse is that it doesn't really tuck under my chest all the way until I get to about 7-8% bodyfat.
Mrkleen73, Looking Good and Leaner Brother!!!
Thanks Beast!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I hate those damn spots. Now my obliques will stick out regardless, even when I am shredded my obliques hang out over my hips. The fat around the lower back though it sticks around, and yeah lucky me on the pec fat!!!! My mother passed that crap on to me. All the women on my mother's side of the family had giant breast!!! My mother had GGG's before she had her reduction. My sister is huge into fitness and can't get smaller than a DD no matter how lean she gets... Then there is me... I got the extra fatty tissue there too!!!! Lucky me! I have had that crap since I was young!!!! Hell it was the reason I started lifting when I was 12. Had my crush tell me she wasn't into me because I had boobs like a girl... heart broken I cried to my older sister... who told her highschool boyfriend that was on the football team. He came by and gave me his plastic & concrete weight set and told me to start lifting and when I had muscles girls wouldn't care much about that. He was right, but it is still a massive insecurity for me. First thing I notice in any picture is how much my chest fat shows, or if my nipples are pointy and sticking out. What is worse is that it doesn't really tuck under my chest all the way until I get to about 7-8% bodyfat.

Thanks Beast!!!!
Nah, your chest looks good now, no girly titties here! I just noted we both have those deposits -and it gives me a sense of being among brothers. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah, your chest looks good now, no girly titties here! I just noted we both have those deposits -and it gives me a sense of being among brothers. :)
Oh yes, I know, and my chest isn't too bad now but since it is my insecurity it is like a lighthouse over a bay to me. You just can't miss them! I also feel better when i see those who suffer the same genetics. However I wouldn't swap my ability to grow, or be as quick and explosive as I am to get rid of them.

They bother me, but once I get lean and they are gone my physique gets pretty close to my ideal!

This was the last time I was in the low 190's @8-9%, I want to be about this composition at around 200lbs when it is all said and done with a lot more medial delts and arms. That should have me in a nice position to strike between 185 and 192 which are the ranges for the Classic Physique class at 5'8 and 5'9 respectively. I am a hair under 5'9 so will probably have to do the 185... If I am just too heavy for that I will go into the Bobybuilding class.

_physique.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yes, I know, and my chest isn't too bad now but since it is my insecurity it is like a lighthouse over a bay to me. You just can't miss them! I also feel better when i see those who suffer the same genetics. However I wouldn't swap my ability to grow, or be as quick and explosive as I am to get rid of them.

They bother me, but once I get lean and they are gone my physique gets pretty close to my ideal!

This was the last time I was in the low 190's @8-9%, I want to be about this composition at around 200lbs when it is all said and done with a lot more medial delts and arms. That should have me in a nice position to strike between 185 and 192 which are the ranges for the Classic Physique class at 5'8 and 5'9 respectively. I am a hair under 5'9 so will probably have to do the 185... If I am just too heavy for that I will go into the Bobybuilding class.

View attachment 157943
Mrkleen73, MMA Fighter?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mrkleen73, MMA Fighter?
I trained for about 3 years. Was going to fight larer that year but tore my labrum at a seminar when an overzealous youngster went too hard during a "half speed" stuffing a shot drill and slammed his thigh into my shoulder flinging my arm.around his leg. Ripped the labrum loose from the bone. So I never got to do a real fight. I nursed it for 8 months before getting a surgery and it was thrashed! 2 anchors a lot shaved off and a cyst had grown under it over th months.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I haven't really got on and talked too much about Gym's experiences in the last couple days. Like I mentioned we have been testing how much longer he can run this @20mg a day without any degredation in effect. Gym seems a little less amped recently but it is hard to tell if that is the SR9009 losing a little effect, or just that we started doing his resistance training in the morning and may just be noticing things a little less due to coming down off of a preworkout. The addition of a little caffiene still gives him quite the boost as well so it is believed that it has more to do with coming down off of a pre-workout stim and not noticing the energy as much due to the initial intensity of the AM preworkout.

Since I have been trying to keep up with his training in the last few days I seem to be noticing a tightening of my own physique again. Shoulders are rounding out and arms and legs are more vascular, the V in my lower abdomen is separating down under my obliques, and my oblique/ serratus area is a little tighter. I still have not added in any cardio, like at all other then 5-10 minutes LISS for my general warm up. Legs, arms and front of delts are all getting noticeably more vascular.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering if I should get injectable sr9009 for my pct !!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering if I should get injectable sr9009 for my pct !!!!
You aren't planning to cut down during PCT are you? I always advise against that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just help with staying lean i was thinking ?
Could work but if so I would make an effort to keep calories higher even though you won't have a massive appetite. Should be able to eat a little above your normal maintenance and still hold your gains.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could work but if so I would make an effort to keep calories higher even though you won't have a massive appetite. Should be able to eat a little above your normal maintenance and still hold your gains.
so I should save sr9009 for a cut ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so I should save sr9009 for a cut ?
I really would yes, or say if you were getting into some programming where you simply did not have the work capacity to do the program but wanted to develop it quickly. SR9009 would be great in that instance. I imagine with higher calories it could be good during a bulk because if you increase the mitochondria in a cell you increase it's work capacity and also its actual cell volume so the cells become larger.

However I think for the most part the bread and butter is going to be in the fat loss, or endurance performance category.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really would yes, or say if you were getting into some programming where you simply did not have the work capacity to do the program but wanted to develop it quickly. SR9009 would be great in that instance. I imagine with higher calories it could be good during a bulk because if you increase the mitochondria in a cell you increase it's work capacity and also its actual cell volume so the cells become larger.

However I think for the most part the bread and butter is going to be in the fat loss, or endurance performance category.
thanks for the info bro, I tried to look up more info and it's bunch of sarms companies pimping it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely leaner!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the info bro, I tried to look up more info and it's bunch of sarms companies pimping it
Yes, but the information on the sites is legit except for the abysmal oral availability. With this you are legitimately getting a nice strong dose for your research! There is NO MISTAKING IT! Trust me there is no placebo effect here.
Definitely leaner!
Thanks, and just wait! This weekend things tightened up a bit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for nudes. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took a week off of researching the SR9009 and just enjoyed eating for some size. Reigning things back in now and expect to post up some pics this coming weekend. Although I am now actually eating for gains so I don't think there will be much visual progress in fat loss but should definitely be some new size and hopefully no more fat accrual.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you truthfully think it’s a good fat incinerator? I’d love to try it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you truthfully think it’s a good fat incinerator? I’d love to try it
I do, I crapped the bed this last week on diet but as of Wednesday before Thanksgiving I had lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks. That is pretty good considering I was not carb loaded before my initial weigh in and was not depleted for my last weigh in so it was not a bunch of water and glycogen.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pmsl, I started reading this and thought you were being literal.....was thinking that your diet wasn’t one I wanted to try lol
LOL Too funny!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I was thinking about adding transdermal sr9009 to my mini cycle. How long did it take to start working? What effects?
Same day, you can really feel it. It is an awesome source of clean energy and depending on how lean you are already and how much of a deficit you are in, you will notice the increased fat loss within a week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same day, you can really feel it. It is an awesome source of clean energy and depending on how lean you are already and how much of a deficit you are in, you will notice the increased fat loss within a week.
I have never used this, sounds like something I may want to look into ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never used this, sounds like something I may want to look into ??
I really enjoyed it, and found for me anyway it was noticeably more effective than 20-21 mgs of Cardarine. Which is saying a lot in my opinion.
Me too! I just went back and read the whole damn thread.
It's good stuff!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could find Td sr in the eu. Nowadays everything I order from the us gets flagged by customs. Even phlojel ultra got sent back...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is everything going big Kleen? Haven't heard from you in a minute big guy just checking in. ☺

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir! I ended up finding the log that night. Did a little snooping. Lol
I am doing great man, down under 200 for the first time in many years!!!! That was one of my goals for this cut.

Here's my full time log, I think you used to be in it at one point but the suscription may have dropped. I lose mine every once in a while.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
For sure man. Didn't see it in my subscribed so came here and got confused. Hahaha

Awesome work brother. If you are under 200 you sure do hold it well. Still look beastly but definitely cut up! Awesome job I'll jump over there now. :)