Kleen's Gym Rat gains no fat researching Premier's Transdermal SR9009 (Beta Test)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to get educated...
late, but in!
Sorry, late was making my :popcorn:
Late, but here! Subbed!
Wow you all got in there in between a post and I almost missed that you were here. Welcome gentlemen! Thanks for following along. This bad boy is gonna be good! From the research so far, I believe Gym Rat is gonna recomp while in what should be a caloric surplus!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for knowledge
Welcome Gents!

So I applied Gym's second 10mg dose at 1:00PM and he has been zipping right along ever since. There was a definite increase in energy and he not only became more vocal, but unintentionally louder almost as if he took a pre-workout. One happily amped up gym rat.

One thing that has been awesome so far about this is there has not been any sign of aggression out of him even while amped up. Not typical of a stimulant which this is not but it sure has the stimulant effects of one! Now this is with him taking in his normal amount of caffeine as I wouldn't be able to assess this correctly if I cut his caffeine while testing. His caffeine levels if human could be considered equal to my average of about 32-48 oz of coffee a day...

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like we got the formula down correct

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we got the formula down correct
I would say it is a winner! I am going to run it a couple days at 15 and 15 too. I have a feeling it will be the money spot for the dose and how I would like to see Gym feel all day long... Today has been great but I liked the higher elevation he had from the 20mg hit better, and think a bit more than 10mg at first dose is better for Gym anyway. Not sure if bodyweight matters here either. If so a lighter research subject might be able, or even need to use less then that. It should be kept in mind when a lighter test subject is being initiated to the protocol until research shows if that is the case or not.

Now if someone were to test this with pretty good stimulants like in a diet pill or ECA then I would say not to go over 10mg twice a day. I imagine that could be a bit much.

Very curious what would happen with the addition of 5-7mg Y-HCL I imagine he would sweat sitting still. I will probably try this later as well.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering how long it will take before Gym, with his new found energy and all, takes that broom from your wife and uses in a naughty way on her?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering how long it will take before Gym, with his new found energy and all, takes that broom from your wife and uses in a naughty way on her?
you are a naughty boy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO!
you are a naughty boy!
Aren't we all!

Okay a little update on Gym's research, we applied 15mg @ 10AM and things are moving along for him quite micely... <<< Ha! I mistyped that but it was just too punny not to leave... From my observations he is more energetic than yesterday but not as much as he was on 20mg. So I will say for him that 20mg seems to be the ideal initial morning dose. However I feel for optimum effect a 2nd application is needed. Now just need to figure out if the 2nd dose needs to be the same or smaller to maintain the effects throughout the portion of the day you would like for the subject to maintain that level of elevation. My goal for him is to carry an elevated level throughout most of the day, winding down in the early evening hours.

I am about to apply his 2nd application this time of 5mg to see how things go from there.

I am curious if reapplication over the area helps to bring in any of the remaining product on the skin once rehydrated with the solvent.... If any left over residue I can see this being a possibility. At some point I may do one 20mg app in the morning again and then apply some emu oil to the area and see if he gets a 2nd wind so to speak.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always love following this rat get shredded. Subbed for nudes my friend.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always love following this rat get shredded. Subbed for nudes my friend.
Welcome Brother, glad to have you!!!! I am trying to cause the subject to grow right now with a surplus on lifting days and a very small deficit on non lifting days. Hoping that this will end up in an aggressive recomp for both fat loss and muscle gains. We shall see how it balances out. It is definitely working well as far as his energy levels.

So as a little update I applied 5mg to Gym at 3:00PM as I was going to be up later and could take note of how long he seemed to maintain an elevated energy level. The boost seemed to gradually come back up for him but not quite as intense but more than I expected to observe from 5mg. So there is maybe over lap of effects, or possibly any residue may be carried through during 2nd application. I think tomorrow will be a 20mg & 10mg application separated by about 5 hours.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look at her face!
Yeah too funny huh. I warned my daughter about this a few years ago when I saw this pic. Then we also let her watch the part of Bad Boys 2 where they harass the crap out of the kid who comes to pick up his little girl for a date and told her that was going down on her first date too!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah too funny huh. I warned my daughter about this a few years ago when I saw this pic. Then we also let her watch the part of Bad Boys 2 where they harass the crap out of the kid who comes to pick up his little girl for a date and told her that was going down on her first date too!!!!
I'm sure your brother-in-law would be down for that! Lmbo!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 teenage girls and I so want to do something like this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn it I have updated in here 3 time it would be nice if it would post up!!!!

This stuff is giving Gym so much energy right now he may have to start doing some cardio just to have something to do with it. If so I think this stuff will rip him right up. Contemplating shifting focus to leaning up more first then hitting the bulk leaner and then toss the oral on top and just grow lean. It is really hard to fight the urge to get up and do cardio or any other activity when you have that much energy surging through your Gym Rat you can almost feel his energy levels. So I might just increase cardio some and drop cals just a bit to see what this stuff can do for Gym. Perhaps he can get lean pretty quickly and then use the rebound with the oral to really start adding size after all of this.

A few things to mention regarding the testing of the SR9009:
A)
Noticing a bit of sensitivity in Gym's stomach like he is getting a bit or acid reflux. - May or may not be related as he has increased his post workout consumption of grub to drive anabolism.

B) Also of note, sometimes there is a slight metallic taste in subjects mouth.

C) Appetite is definitely suppressed as well. Sometimes Gym finds it harder to eat his food than normal. Almost like when you are too stimmed to eat solid food after a workout, and have to have a shake then calm down to actually eat.

D) Gym has noticed that sometimes the application area stings, or prickles as the DMSO works its way through the epidermis. Only lasts moments though.

E) The oral syringe although a great idea for convenience, needs to have a solid one piece plastic plunger, because the one that is in there now has a rubber stopper that is getting eaten up by the solvent, and I can no longer push the plunger down as of today. I had another one that is all plastic and it worked better but will have to see if it degrades as well.

F) The markings on the oral syringe come off very quickly as well. The solvent eats right through the ink on the outside of it. You might want to score marks in it at the .25ml , .5ml, .75ml, and 1ml to give yourself some reference points for later doses once the ink wears off. Mine is completely gone now.

In Unrelated News - PUMPKIN PIE POP TARTS ARE FUGGING AWESOME!!!!
Pop Tarts are an important part of my post workout nutrition. One of the few solid foods I can shove down my whole while still amped up from a workout. That or cold fat free rice pudding!

Anyway, I am gonna take a bit of a poll here, and ask what you guys would like to see.

Option 1 - Remain on the current course of action, IE, eat for gains and see if it ends up being a recomp instead.

Option 2 - Go more aggressive on the cut side of things by increasing the deficit a bit via caloric intake and adding in some time on the exercise wheel, or simply increasing daily activity. See how quickly this can lean Gym back up and then use the diet as a spring board into a growth phase.

Option 3 - The hybrid solution, keep nutrition the same but simply add in conditioning work a few times during the week.

Yeah, it is not everyday that you get to vote on the direction a log is going to take but in this particular instance all 3 of the options are viable to current goals. So I am curious what everyone would like to see here.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd go for option 2. I really want to see how this stuff shines in a cut. Second choice would be option 3, but that's just me. :D

Nice log thus far, brotha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd go for option 2. I really want to see how this stuff shines in a cut. Second choice would be option 3, but that's just me. :D

Thanks Brother! I am torn between Option 2 and 3 myself. I would really prefer I have at least a little bit of abs showing when I start increasing calories more, that way I am not too far gone by the end of the bulk and have to diet hard to get back down.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for option 2 - especially with this time of year being hard to control cals all the time, it might end up as a recomp anyways... a bulk can just get sloppy around holidays.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for #2 :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Option 2 means more suffering. That's why I chose 2. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good deal, and thanks brother!
Another vote for option 2 - especially with this time of year being hard to control cals all the time, it might end up as a recomp anyways... a bulk can just get sloppy around holidays.
Yeah, this was kind of my thought, but even if I cut, I am going to tear it down Thanksgiving.
Another vote for #2 :)
Nice!
Option 2 means more suffering. That's why I chose 2. :)
Looks like so far it is quite obvious what you guys want to see here.

HGP, of course that is why! Good thing that Gym doesn't mind suffering a little bit for your benefit. :)

I will leave the "poll" open until later today but I think it is obvious that you guys want to see what this can do in a cut. If the rest of the votes don't suddenly change the direction of this poll we will go with Option 2.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with 2 please.. I'm looking forward to your results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id go #2 as well!!
Gracias!
Go with 2 please.. I'm looking forward to your results.
Thanks
Late but in
Welcome Brother!
interested in #2 as well...
Thanks for the vote!

Okay so it looks like this is going to become more of a cut than a recomp at least for the time being. Like I said Gym will definitely be eating big for Thanksgiving but I will be focusing more on fat loss the rest of the month.

Some other changes have come up recently that will have Gym weight training 5-6 days a week. Basically splitting the training days in half for the modified Fortitude Training to allowing time to train in the AM.

Modification based on time restraints:
Day 1 Lower Load
Day 2 - Upper Pump
Day 3 Upper Load
Day 4 - Lower Pump
Day 5 Upper Body Muscle Rounds or Full Body if Turbo Version
Day 6 Lower Body Muscle Rounds or Full Body if Turbo Version
Day 7 - rest

This would basically end up being the same overall volume, just spread further across the week, and should save us about 30-40 minutes on each workout.

Typically the workouts have twice the volume in them and create a lot of EPOC but I am not so sure that the EPOC will be as great on the load only days. So Gym may need to add in some conditioning circuits or something at the end of training when time allows.

The last two days have been very good days. Gym had seemed a bit wired and intense after about the 5th day on, so the last two days he got a 20mg application in the morning and has been wound down by the time he left work. With the 2nd doses I found that his energy levels were often still elevated at bed time but he was able to fall asleep once he actually tried too. Curious of there is not a bit of a building effect with this stuff. I imagine so if it creates more and more mitochondria that means more and more energy factories!

I also noticed if Gym uses any stims later in the evening that they seem to have an amplified effect. Typically some caffeine late in the afternoon did nothing for him but now coffee after 3:30-4:00 leaves him quite energetic and makes it harder for him to fall asleep.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gracias!

Thanks

Welcome Brother!

Thanks for the vote!

Okay so it looks like this is going to become more of a cut than a recomp at least for the time being. Like I said Gym will definitely be eating big for Thanksgiving but I will be focusing more on fat loss the rest of the month.

Some other changes have come up recently that will have Gym weight training 5-6 days a week. Basically splitting the training days in half for the modified Fortitude Training to allowing time to train in the AM.

Modification based on time restraints:
Day 1 Lower Load
Day 2 - Upper Pump
Day 3 Upper Load
Day 4 - Lower Pump
Day 5 Upper Body Muscle Rounds or Full Body if Turbo Version
Day 6 Lower Body Muscle Rounds or Full Body if Turbo Version
Day 7 - rest

This would basically end up being the same overall volume, just spread further across the week, and should save us about 30-40 minutes on each workout.

Typically the workouts have twice the volume in them and create a lot of EPOC but I am not so sure that the EPOC will be as great on the load only days. So Gym may need to add in some conditioning circuits or something at the end of training when time allows.

The last two days have been very good days. Gym had seemed a bit wired and intense after about the 5th day on, so the last two days he got a 20mg application in the morning and has been wound down by the time he left work. With the 2nd doses I found that his energy levels were often still elevated at bed time but he was able to fall asleep once he actually tried too. Curious of there is not a bit of a building effect with this stuff. I imagine so if it creates more and more mitochondria that means more and more energy factories!

I also noticed if Gym uses any stims later in the evening that they seem to have an amplified effect. Typically some caffeine late in the afternoon did nothing for him but now coffee after 3:30-4:00 leaves him quite energetic and makes it harder for him to fall asleep.
Gym must fulfill his turkey day cravings and just consider it a refeed! :)

Please let me know when you receive that prolific my brother! Will you be using it during this run?

Djnickuk

Awards
This is a fantastic log.

How long do you think you could safely run this td for?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gym must fulfill his turkey day cravings and just consider it a refeed! :)

Please let me know when you receive that prolific my brother! Will you be using it during this run?
I will more than likely be using it during a good portion of it, and will comment about it in my training log more than in here where focusing on Gym's research of the SR9009. I will also have my Mesomorph for those days I am really dragging.

Since Gym's resistance training is in the early AM we have not been applying the SR9009 until after the workout and he has been washed. That way none of the application is sweated or washed off. So he won't have the extra kick of energy the SR9009 supplies for his morning training, and will need the extra stims of meso for some of his workouts.

This is a fantastic log.

How long do you think you could safely run this td for?
Thanks Brother!

I myself can not run this TD safely for any amount of time. There is no human testing to say it is safe and it is specifically labeled not for human consumption... It is a research product, not a supplement.

However my research subject Gym Rat is going to be put through some paces to see. I would imagine research longer than 8-12 weeks might get to be a bit much. However I haven't seen research regarding the length of time this can be researched. For the most part it seems to be a relatively healthy product, or has a lot of added health benefits anyway so not sure if there is a "too long" length. I would actually have to look into some of the other research and see if I saw anything that stated it is a problem to run for very long.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This morning I got up and did some stretching and ran through the DDP Yoga Diamond Dozen instructional video to learn the movements with my daughter. Gym slept in but got his 20mg application this morning. I brought his cage with me to work to see about giving a second application around 1:00PM if he seems like he could benefit from a 2nd application.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im apparently super late, but I'm in to see Gym's experience with this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will more than likely be using it during a good portion of it, and will comment about it in my training log more than in here where focusing on Gym's research of the SR9009. I will also have my Mesomorph for those days I am really dragging.

Since Gym's resistance training is in the early AM we have not been applying the SR9009 until after the workout and he has been washed. That way none of the application is sweated or washed off. So he won't have the extra kick of energy the SR9009 supplies for his morning training, and will need the extra stims of meso for some of his workouts.

Thanks Brother!

I myself can not run this TD safely for any amount of time. There is no human testing to say it is safe and it is specifically labeled not for human consumption... It is a research product, not a supplement.

However my research subject Gym Rat is going to be put through some paces to see. I would imagine research longer than 8-12 weeks might get to be a bit much. However I haven't seen research regarding the length of time this can be researched. For the most part it seems to be a relatively healthy product, or has a lot of added health benefits anyway so not sure if there is a "too long" length. I would actually have to look into some of the other research and see if I saw anything that stated it is a problem to run for very long.
Good deal bro. Look forward to hearing your feedback. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im apparently super late, but I'm in to see Gym's experience with this.
J, good to have you here brother!
Good deal bro. Look forward to hearing your feedback. :)
I got it last night and really enjoyed it this morning. I will highlight it a bit more in my regular training log but I really enjoyed it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So a few more observations, Gym has not done cardio in quite some time and typically gets winded quickly as soon as he gets on the exercise wheel when he first starts back up. However I was quite surprised this morning when he did his first morning cardio in a very long while and has no issues with his endurance at all. Had him doing MIIT, not sure if that is a "real" acronym but Medium Intensity Interval Training. Basically a faster and higher intensity effort for 1 minute, then a minute of lower intensity. Just the higher intensity is only something that gets relatively challenging toward the end of the minute not like a sprint or anything.

Anyway, he just kept going this morning and never slowed down until it was time for me to go so exercise had to be completed.

A little about me again because as I said before Gym insists if I am airing out his business I share what is going on with me too. I haven't weighed myself but noticed yesterday that I thought my stomach was softer and less defined. At first I thought WTH is going on here, I have gotten more vascular and feeling like I was beginning to lean up. So you can imagine my surprise after looking at my abdomen and seeing less definition. I have also been having a hard time because I have a pinched nerve in my lower back right now and it make my abs hang out distended due to having less control of them and hurting my lower back to roll my hips forward much to engage the abs. So progress has been masked a bit. So anyway I was a bit confused until I put my belt on, in the last week or so I have lost an inch in my waist according to my belt. Yep, I had to go down another belt hole.

So what happened is basically I have lost what appears to be a decent amount of visceral fat, and my waist is shrinking. My upper abdomen is much flatter and when I actually tighten my abs now my entire waistline is much smaller. So the reason I am less defined is my skin is not stretched as tight around my abdomen right now. Once it catches up in a week or two some major difference should be noticeable.

I will post up my new body weight Saturday.... I expect a decent drop due to higher energy expenditure, lower carbs and a nice deficit.

There, I told them about me... you happy now Gym?

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice log, really enjoying the commentary. Have you noticed on Gym any tapering of effects from the initial 20mg to now?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice log, really enjoying the commentary. Have you noticed on Gym any tapering of effects from the initial 20mg to now?
Thanks!!!!

No in all honesty, I have been questioning if the effects are not actually building upon one another. I feel like what is happening is that with every dose Gym is signalling to increase mitochondria and those are the "Power Plants" of the muscle cell. So as the number of mitochondria increase so does the ability to use energy, and I think that increase is possibly driving the energy I am witnessing with Gym. I do wonder if at some point if desensitization will happen, or the other end of the spectrum and find it increasing the effects with time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal thanks for following along!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Brother!

This past weekend was a good weekend for researching. Gym researched a few different dosages over the weekend to see what if any difference came with larger single dose applications.

Friday - 20mg / 10mg - Energy seemed consistent throughout the day, increasing slightly upon 10mg application. Also one of Gym's better days of research.

Saturday 30mg initial application - Gyms energy was great, some nice levels and really no sudden drop off or anything when done. Gym seemed to like 30mg at once. One of Gyms better days of research.

Sunday - 30mg initial, and 10mg 2nd application - again energy was great, and the 2nd dose didn't seem to have as much effect on Gym.

This Morning - Applied a 40-45mg dose to Gym and his energy has been pretty high, he never crashed from his pre-workout this morning. I brought him to work to keep an eye on him after such a high initial dose. It was a bit unintentional but some spilled out when I accidentally knocked the bottle over putting the dropper back in it. So the dose what slightly more than doubled after I applied the spillage to Gym as well just to see the results... He is just in his box, back leg just a twitching away burning off extra energy. I can't tell if it is any more than 30mg provides, and to be honest 30mg seems to provide all you need for a day whether in single or split applications.

Thus far it seems to me from observing Gym's experiences, is that 30mg daily is the sweet spot. Well for Gym and his preferences anyway.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to give this update now because I only have about 2-3 days of my testing bottle left. However I arranged to purchase a 2nd beta bottle so that I can continue my research with Gym. I will continue the research here also but at that point it will no longer be sponsored research so as of this Saturday Gym will also be starting some oral PEDs. So his progress should take a pretty substantial jump in the next few weeks.

As you all know when I update you on Gym's progress he gets testy with me if I don't also give you updates on my personal progress which is moving along quite well. Virtually mirroring Gym's progress somehow. I must be getting some of his progress via Osmosis or something...

I am pretty impressed with my progress here. I started the first week of this effort intending to do a clean bulk and was eating to reflect that goal, hoping for a recomp. However after a week some things changed and we decided it would be better for me if I leaned up a bit first and then started bulking.

Anyway, you can imagine my surprise this weekend when the morning after a 400g carb day I woke up weighing 10lbs less than I started, and looking much tighter. Mostly in the waist circumference, it went down a couple inches at the largest spot, and vascularity is really coming up. I am just really impressed with my progress in that regard. I will do another weigh in and probably some update pics later this week. See if doing that might talk Gym into posting up a pic or two of himself as well...

Some of this has to be glycogen loss as well, which is odd because I am taking in 300-350g on Build Days and averaging 2800 cals.

Start 10/24/2017 - 215lbs
Current as of 11/4/17 205lbs.