MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to update, I am down 9.1 lbs to 211 on the dot as of this morning. Hoping to enter into the 209.x zone by Monday if I can keep going at this pace.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yeah, I know a good chunk was glycogen and water at first but I think I am a solid 2-3 lbs of fat down now at least.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get healthy, get your fire back, hell with the shoulder and you will be steam rolling in no time!!! See what the BLR products are all about.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Yeah, I know a good chunk was glycogen and water at first but I think I am a solid 2-3 lbs of fat down now at least.
Never matters to me... when the scale moves the way you want it to, it feels good and only serves to further motivate you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get healthy, get your fire back, hell with the shoulder and you will be steam rolling in no time!!! See what the BLR products are all about.
I put a little heat on it today! Reps galore!
Never matters to me... when the scale moves the way you want it to, it feels good and only serves to further motivate you!
Fact, more stating that because I want to be honest and not look like I am hyping the product stating it made me lose 9 lbs in 10 days. I do think it is helping since my weight loss did not slow while not exercising and ill even though my caloric intake remained at goal levels.

Below a quote from the other log just to track here as well.

Day 10 Second update - Training hiatus officially over!

Took 2 FOLLIDRONE 45 minutes prior to training, and drank a Pre Workout, waited 15 minutes and had 2 mini street taco tortillas lightly dipped in spicy hummus, 1 cup skim milk with 1 serving of strawberry quick and then put 25g of whey isolate and hydrosolate in my intra drink. Damn sure wasn't gonna be any going hypo in my workout!!!!

Lower-Push-Pull complex - No rest during complex - 4 total rounds - tempo adjusted to meet RPE Goal for rounds -

Leg Press Tempo - 4-0-2-1 - R1= about 200x35+ @RPE7, R2= about 260x25-30 @7, R3 = about 310x25+ @7.5, about 360x20@8
Machine Bench - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= 135x20@7, 150x20ish @8, [email protected]
Lat Pull Downs - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= 135x20@7, 150x20ish @8, 165x13@9

I would say on upper body my last 2 sets of each tempo sped up to 3-0-1-0 just to get the numbers higher. Also of note on my leg press the entire stack is 440 but has two size weight plates and are no longer numbered and uses double pulleys to increase the load so I am having to guess weight based on where it looks in the stack. I had a massive pump after this of course. Plenty carbs surrounding and lots of reps. Since in the garage I didn't get to look at the pump under all the clothes from it being 50 degrees but I was definitely feeling large!

Final Nutrition stats for the day - right on target for my goal of being around 2500 on build days.

View attachment 190935

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doing Great !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things are going well and had a promising ART session today. Figure I got about 20% improvement from the last session and hoping to see the same or better with this one. We found a nerve point near my neck that he pressed on and it sent the nerve tingle and numbing down into my hand so hoping that is something he can keep working on and that maybe it is the source of the neck related never impingement rather than a disk issue but we will have to see as we go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, moving everything back over here to my home log.

Current update - Been sticking to a Push / Pull / Lower with each body part worked once a week lately.

My numbness issues have somewhat corrected themselves. If I put my neck in the wrong position for too long or lift incorrectly then the symptoms return a little but not too much. Lifting is still challenging because every lift is a feeling out process for each session. Also still dealing with my hip issue which feels like maybe I pulled one of my flexor/adductors or subluxed a bit and relly strained something right at the hip. It wasn't like this until my chiro popped it one day and it felt like it damn near came out of socket. Now in certain positions it feels like it is hyper-extending. Which is why I am curious if it isn't or didn't sublux when he pulled it. Obviously I have not had a chance to go back to have it looked at since then. So leg work makes me nervous but I am doing it just carefully.

Had a bunch of stuff going on with family since I posted in this log last. I don't want to get into all of it again. It is all listed in my BLR log if you are curious and weren't following over there. We will just say that with all of the stress and what not and no cardio I have simply fluffed back up a bit. As of right now I am just focusing on getting everything hit at least once a week and am fasting the first half of the day. Other than that I am not on a specific diet. Averaging 2000-2500 calories a day with an occasional lower and occasional reckless nutrition day. Planning to clean back up gradually from here but not making any major statements because I am being honest with myself that I am simply not motivated enough right now to be chasing a specific goal. So for now I am going to do things that I enjoy and try to be a bit healthier.

I will be lifting this evening and will update later.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome home! Sometimes cruise control (no goal) is the best way to get back to "healthy"... we all tend to forget that constantly pushing the envelope for our lofty goals often does more damage than good (super guilty of this myself)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brother, I was away a bit and missed your other log, hope all is now ok family wise anyway.

goals don’t have to be lofty to be worthwhile

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your beat up mentally and physically and doing a lot more than me brother!
I have turned into my Wife's house elf. Already remodeled one room. Now onto the bedroom.
I need to get her back to work. She has too much free time and is killing me. I come to work to get a break.
My workouts consist of 100 push-ups and sit-up every morning. Then about 20 min workout with one dumbbell and 40lbs of weight I have when I get home. Cardio has been manual labor & a lot of naughty nights!
I'm pretty much shriveling up. Down to 199lbs. can't remember the last time I was under 205. (was 215 when the gym closed)
pants don't fit but the abs look pretty good. the rest of me looks like crap. I am keeping the diet pretty much in check.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keeping the diet in check is the hard part for me !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I haven't been on here for months. Just been dealing with life and all the chaos it has to throw at me... LOL. With all of the family drama on top of my injuries I just let it get me down and take the wind out of my sails. Only productive things I have done are some home projects that needed to be done. So trying to turn it around now and muster up some motivation.

I cleaned up my garage a bit after my last home project and got in a push pull workout. Felt pretty good to get a little sore. Trying to get myself to a point I am motivated to get out there. While it was a mess I just couldn't manage any motivation but I am mustering it up now. I also got myself an industrial ceiling fan for the garage to keep air moving in there.

I am currently the most out of shape I have been in 20 years. Somewhere around 215-220, muscles are much smaller and belly is way too big for my tastes. All of this while eating pretty limited calories, which alongside with no resistance training has resulted in a lot of muscle mass. If I am being honest I am definitely over 25% and maybe even 30% BF right now.

Hoping if I try to get on here a little more again I can find some more motivation. Training for performance is out the window right now with all of my injuries so hoping to start back with some slower TUT based training and add things in like BFR and Cell Swelling techniques to make some aesthetic changes. Considering looking at MI40 again but the training sessions end up being pretty long so will probably truncate it, or just use the slower tempos and intentions with a cluster set, or rep target program or something.

Anyway, hoping to be on here more often and updating with some workouts and progress.

Missed you guys by the way!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, I haven't been on here for months. Just been dealing with life and all the chaos it has to throw at me... LOL. With all of the family drama on top of my injuries I just let it get me down and take the wind out of my sails. Only productive things I have done are some home projects that needed to be done. So trying to turn it around now and muster up some motivation.

I cleaned up my garage a bit after my last home project and got in a push pull workout. Felt pretty good to get a little sore. Trying to get myself to a point I am motivated to get out there. While it was a mess I just couldn't manage any motivation but I am mustering it up now. I also got myself an industrial ceiling fan for the garage to keep air moving in there.

I am currently the most out of shape I have been in 20 years. Somewhere around 215-220, muscles are much smaller and belly is way too big for my tastes. All of this while eating pretty limited calories, which alongside with no resistance training has resulted in a lot of muscle mass. If I am being honest I am definitely over 25% and maybe even 30% BF right now.

Hoping if I try to get on here a little more again I can find some more motivation. Training for performance is out the window right now with all of my injuries so hoping to start back with some slower TUT based training and add things in like BFR and Cell Swelling techniques to make some aesthetic changes. Considering looking at MI40 again but the training sessions end up being pretty long so will probably truncate it, or just use the slower tempos and intentions with a cluster set, or rep target program or something.

Anyway, hoping to be on here more often and updating with some workouts and progress.

Missed you guys by the way!
missed you too brother - really pleased to see you back!!!! Just need HGP to return and the gang really will be back together 😂

anyway, with regard to your current situation I have no doubt (having seen you do it several times) you’ll dial your **** in.

id highly recommend getting some starting pics up (no cares if your outta shape right now - we all know you’ve been beast condition before) so you have some accountability for your starting point.

I did the same for my cut having not logged in a while - had some personal issues and needed that extra focus as would have been easy to go off track - it’s worked well.

you got this **** Kleen

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's BACK!

The only question now is, are you gonna deliver?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
missed you too brother - really pleased to see you back!!!! Just need HGP to return and the gang really will be back together 😂

anyway, with regard to your current situation I have no doubt (having seen you do it several times) you’ll dial your **** in.

id highly recommend getting some starting pics up (no cares if your outta shape right now - we all know you’ve been beast condition before) so you have some accountability for your starting point.

I did the same for my cut having not logged in a while - had some personal issues and needed that extra focus as would have been easy to go off track - it’s worked well.

you got this **** Kleen
I will see if I can get my shutter on my camera to open without it shuddering in pain! :)

I am not even going to call this one a cut. I am so much smaller right now, and eating pretty low calories. So I am planning to eat right around 3000 calories a day starting Monday for 2 weeks while lifting regularly. Should catch the metabolism up a bit then depending on how I respond I will stay there while rebuilding some muscle and recomping or will drop a few hundred cals to clean up a little more quickly but not enough to slow muscle memory gains from comin back.

To be perfectly real and honest, I may end up tossing a mild compound at things to speed up the results a bit, but we will see about that after a little bit... If so could be something like some GW and 10mg MSten a day or something simple. That would definitely add to the motivation factor but for now i just need to get started again and get my food intake making more sense.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He's BACK!

The only question now is, are you gonna deliver?
What ya ordering? LOL

At this point not even promising an end product. Just want to get back into it enough to feel a bit better about myself and have an outlet. Tired of seeing the moobs I got going on right now... Right now my goal is for it to be obvious I workout, not look like I used to workout...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will see if I can get my shutter on my camera to open without it shuddering in pain! :)

I am not even going to call this one a cut. I am so much smaller right now, and eating pretty low calories. So I am planning to eat right around 3000 calories a day starting Monday for 2 weeks while lifting regularly. Should catch the metabolism up a bit then depending on how I respond I will stay there while rebuilding some muscle and recomping or will drop a few hundred cals to clean up a little more quickly but not enough to slow muscle memory gains from comin back.

To be perfectly real and honest, I may end up tossing a mild compound at things to speed up the results a bit, but we will see about that after a little bit... If so could be something like some GW and 10mg MSten a day or something simple. That would definitely add to the motivation factor but for now i just need to get started again and get my food intake making more sense.
yep makes sense to get some regularity into training before throwing ‘extras’ in the mix (I’m currently enjoying my first experience of tren along with most peptides the world has to offer 😂 but I built a full on gym at home in lockdown after closing the two I owned and training was keeping me sane).

id probably suggest hiit style complexes if you can. The resistance should be enough to get that muscle regain and boost metabolism but the post exercise oxygen consumption will aid a little fat loss at the same time. I like it for recomp where someone is regaining muscle as it tends to be enough to allow that to happen unlike building new tissue which it tends to limit.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What ya ordering? LOL

At this point not even promising an end product. Just want to get back into it enough to feel a bit better about myself and have an outlet. Tired of seeing the moobs I got going on right now... Right now my goal is for it to be obvious I workout, not look like I used to workout...
I am ordering the chief exports of MrKleen73. Hard work and pain.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. I was just thinking about what is Kleen up to.
I'm back at it for about a month now myself after 7 weeks of remodeling every night when I got home from work. gyms were closed and I had put it off for a long time and decided just to change focus and get it done.. I lost some muscle but also lost some weight from just not eating enough and not getting enough sleep.
At least mine was self induced and not life throwing curve balls.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are making me feel better! In October 2019 my grandmother passed and my mom decided to keep my grandmother's 2-family and fix it up. The contractors were horrible so I ended up doing a TON of work from Thanksgiving up until the first week of March. Between that and the real job that I have, no time for even eating. Was getting fast food and doing horrible stuff...but it wasn't too bad because I was being so active. But when I finished, Covid hit and I continued to eat poorly. I have been back training since April, doing well strentgh-wise, but diet is crap.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yep makes sense to get some regularity into training before throwing ‘extras’ in the mix (I’m currently enjoying my first experience of tren along with most peptides the world has to offer 😂 but I built a full on gym at home in lockdown after closing the two I owned and training was keeping me sane).

id probably suggest hiit style complexes if you can. The resistance should be enough to get that muscle regain and boost metabolism but the post exercise oxygen consumption will aid a little fat loss at the same time. I like it for recomp where someone is regaining muscle as it tends to be enough to allow that to happen unlike building new tissue which it tends to limit.
I am going to have to be careful about HIIT unfortunately with my Hip and Shoulder both still being injured all out intensity required for HIIT could be problematic. I do plan to use a 15 minute GPP & Calisthenic circuit at the end of my training that should provide some EPOC as well. I have plenty of things I can push, pull or carry without much risk of further injury or aggravating current ones.
I am ordering the chief exports of MrKleen73. Hard work and pain.
Well I have pain covered already... The hard work is forthcoming...
Wow. I was just thinking about what is Kleen up to.
I'm back at it for about a month now myself after 7 weeks of remodeling every night when I got home from work. gyms were closed and I had put it off for a long time and decided just to change focus and get it done.. I lost some muscle but also lost some weight from just not eating enough and not getting enough sleep.
At least mine was self induced and not life throwing curve balls.
It all has the same result in the end, and the same fight to get back to it.

As far as my life stuff, one of the things that broke me down was my Dad being put in a home once he got sick, and then my step mother fell off the wagon and is drinking very heavily again and won't go get him from the home. He just got back to the home from being sent to the hospital for COVID Pneumonia again... We are trying to get her sobered up so she can go get him. He wants to go home and not to our house. We couldn't go get him if we wanted because she has power of attorney over him, and they get extra money for his care so she aint giving that up. So Dad is stuck in this home for 3 months now, and we can't visit other than through a window talking on the phone...

Wife took a 15,000 pay cut to stay employed so we are dealing with that too. At least she kept her job, I am grateful for that and know other have had worse happen, but OUCH!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are making me feel better! In October 2019 my grandmother passed and my mom decided to keep my grandmother's 2-family and fix it up. The contractors were horrible so I ended up doing a TON of work from Thanksgiving up until the first week of March. Between that and the real job that I have, no time for even eating. Was getting fast food and doing horrible stuff...but it wasn't too bad because I was being so active. But when I finished, Covid hit and I continued to eat poorly. I have been back training since April, doing well strength-wise, but diet is crap.
So you have a head start on me at least. We will get there for sure, just don't give up.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay!! So good to see you back!! We missed you! Hate those dang injuries are still such a nuisance!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanna see you EXPORTING pain, not importing it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YO!!
Yay!! So good to see you back!! We missed you! Hate those dang injuries are still such a nuisance!
Well they stopped all elective surgeries here again so not even trying to get in to get it repaired yet. It won't heal on it's own so I had to come to terms with the fact I need to focus on the training I can do instead of focusing on what I am upset that I can't do any longer. That I need to refocus on aesthetics if I want to have a goal to chase.
I wanna see you EXPORTING pain, not importing it!
Oh well in that case I have some on tap and ready to go!
Welcome back! Was wondering what became of the Kleen. Time to slowly rebuild.
You know it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YO!!
Well they stopped all elective surgeries here again so not even trying to get in to get it repaired yet. It won't heal on it's own so I had to come to terms with the fact I need to focus on the training I can do instead of focusing on what I am upset that I can't do any longer. That I need to refocus on aesthetics if I want to have a goal to chase.
Oh well in that case I have some on tap and ready to go!
You know it.
Yeah, just gotta do what you can and stay positive!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
WELCOME BACK! The masterclass is back in session!

You picked a great time to dip out as the whole world basically has haha. We've all become home reno experts instead of fitness buffs... I'm currently in the same boat as a lot of these guys and while I'm still lifting as much as I can, dropping weight like a bad habit since having this baby since I don't have enough hands to keep feeding her and myself haha... shes gaining 1lb/wk and I've lost 14 hahaha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, just gotta do what you can and stay positive!
Yeah, once I am rolling and seeing the positive results things should get easier as far as feeling positive once I am making progress toward my goals.. Just have to manage stress to connective tissue, more importantly use logic and discipline when my mind inevitably says I wonder if I can do that with pain.... I am an very intense trainer by nature and need to govern myself much better in that respect from now on. Too many years of going to true failure in my experience bank, so my idea of hard work is just skewed a little. RPE7 and 8 often leave me feeling like I didn't do what I needed to do even though I know better.
WELCOME BACK! The masterclass is back in session!

You picked a great time to dip out as the whole world basically has haha. We've all become home reno experts instead of fitness buffs... I'm currently in the same boat as a lot of these guys and while I'm still lifting as much as I can, dropping weight like a bad habit since having this baby since I don't have enough hands to keep feeding her and myself haha... shes gaining 1lb/wk and I've lost 14 hahaha
That's rough as I know it is probably harder for you to gain. My challenge is not being fat but Ii think growth will happen pretty quickly for me. I would assume I have probably lost 5-7 lbs muscle in the last 3 months but some more before that and a total of probably 14-15 lbs over the last year while injured. Oh yeah congrats on the baby!!!!

Welcome back MrKleen! Sounds like 2020 has been kerb stomping you mate, reckon you're about to turn the tables on it!
The first half of it has been quite a ride for sure. Planning to have a much stronger finish though!!!
welcome back...'old timer' :)
Thanks T!

About to review some of the stuff from the MI40X and see if i can break some of those workouts up into reasonable time limits. If not will probably just employ some of the properties of that training to whatever I come up with. I will go ahead and take pics and get a weight up this weekend to give myself some accountability.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If only a fella had a quality source of 10mg capped Msten from a famous supplier in Texas that would greatly alleviate his DOMS when used periWO...

Welcome back, stud!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see you getting back in it. I haven't been around the forum much this summer, either.

I've been doing some of Meadows' stuff for the past several months, and it's the best my joints and **** have felt in a long time. Might be worth trying those again, man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@MrKleen73 Just find some movement you enjoy and ease back into things, you will soon realize that you love working out and things will become easier. Good to have you back! (You may want to pick-up some True Shred)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering where you went. Glad to have you back.
Thanks! Was just going through a lot and every time I tried to get traction with lifting I was hurting again. Between that and other priorities taking the forefront everything not necessary just fell off to the side. Hoping the rest was good for some of my issues.
If only a fella had a quality source of 10mg capped Msten from a famous supplier in Texas that would greatly alleviate his DOMS when used periWO...

Welcome back, stud!
Haha, I think a fella might have such a source!!!
Nice to see you getting back in it. I haven't been around the forum much this summer, either.

I've been doing some of Meadows' stuff for the past several months, and it's the best my joints and **** have felt in a long time. Might be worth trying those again, man.
I was also thinking about that. I did pretty well doing his stuff for a while. I still use a lot of the things I got from his programming too because of that reason. Especially after looking back at the MI40 stuff. I remember why I didn't stick with the full workouts for long, they took too long for most of them. I don't like to be in the gym for a long time each time I go. Escecially when it is 90 in the garage. I definitely ain't looking to lift 6 times a week right now either. LOL
@MrKleen73 Just find some movement you enjoy and ease back into things, you will soon realize that you love working out and things will become easier. Good to have you back! (You may want to pick-up some True Shred)
Thanks Rocket I might have to try some whenever I run out of the Finaflex stuff my wife got. Yeah that also makes sense, definitely planning to try to do the stuff I enjoy. Righht now it is finding out what that is currently that i have to do. I love benching but not sure how much it loves me. I loved squatting not sure how that will go. I did some warm up sets earlier this week and had to stop with 115 on the bar because it hurt my knee but I think it is just tight so going to break in with body weight and light leg press and isolation work. I did really enjoy a bench session only going up to 135 and got sore so just going to keep eeking forward slowly to try to keep the train rolling.

Other than that I need to get on a schedule with my shoulder and hip rehab work to strengthen them to be able to push into more challenging areas again over time.

I am installing my ceiling fan in the garage today I expect that to make a nice difference in there, 60 inches and 10,500CFM should move the air around nicely! Lucky me it is raining and a cool front today so it won't be so miserable up there during installation. I have really been working to get the garage in order, and it is so close. Once I get the shed I just bought built in the back so I can put the lawn equipment, bikes BBQ pits and smokers in there my garage will only be a gym!!! I will also have a 60 inch commercial grade flat screen mounted in there for watching instructional videos or just music videos while lifting. I got it from work when we tore down our old video units. :) It is made to be way more resilient than a home use screen so I figure it will handle the garage elements better than the others I have. Just have to move it out there and hang it up, might end up doing that today as well, but only if I get 2 more fans and a new light fixture up first. LOL!!! Always so much to do!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finaplix Hummmmmmmm, my daughter is a beef farmer !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finaplix Hummmmmmmm, my daughter is a beef farmer !!!
Tada
Just grind ‘em up with a mortar ‘n pestle and rub it in with some DMSO!
SO easy! lol
The Old Days!!
Yeah I could have gotten that stuff back in the day from a feed store... wouldn't have known what to do with it...

Got a lot more done on the garage, it is now in working order. The fan is not installed yet because I have to rewire the electrical going to it. I found they have 4 extension cords cut and spliced together to wire in the original old ceiling fan and I ain't putting my fan back up on that. Heck the old motor was hot enough to cook an egg on just sitting up there connected to it. Not a good situation.

I am going to lift when I get home then might do some of that wiring and fishing through the wall then but I moved the other stuff around and organized it in a much better way. SO tonight I will get my pump on. I am just over 1400 calories as of lunch, trying to get to 3000 every day for the next 2 weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I could eat 3000 calories a day !!