MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to update, I am down 9.1 lbs to 211 on the dot as of this morning. Hoping to enter into the 209.x zone by Monday if I can keep going at this pace.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Yeah, I know a good chunk was glycogen and water at first but I think I am a solid 2-3 lbs of fat down now at least.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get healthy, get your fire back, hell with the shoulder and you will be steam rolling in no time!!! See what the BLR products are all about.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Yeah, I know a good chunk was glycogen and water at first but I think I am a solid 2-3 lbs of fat down now at least.
Never matters to me... when the scale moves the way you want it to, it feels good and only serves to further motivate you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get healthy, get your fire back, hell with the shoulder and you will be steam rolling in no time!!! See what the BLR products are all about.
I put a little heat on it today! Reps galore!
Never matters to me... when the scale moves the way you want it to, it feels good and only serves to further motivate you!
Fact, more stating that because I want to be honest and not look like I am hyping the product stating it made me lose 9 lbs in 10 days. I do think it is helping since my weight loss did not slow while not exercising and ill even though my caloric intake remained at goal levels.

Below a quote from the other log just to track here as well.

Day 10 Second update - Training hiatus officially over!

Took 2 FOLLIDRONE 45 minutes prior to training, and drank a Pre Workout, waited 15 minutes and had 2 mini street taco tortillas lightly dipped in spicy hummus, 1 cup skim milk with 1 serving of strawberry quick and then put 25g of whey isolate and hydrosolate in my intra drink. Damn sure wasn't gonna be any going hypo in my workout!!!!

Lower-Push-Pull complex - No rest during complex - 4 total rounds - tempo adjusted to meet RPE Goal for rounds -

Leg Press Tempo - 4-0-2-1 - R1= about 200x35+ @RPE7, R2= about 260x25-30 @7, R3 = about 310x25+ @7.5, about [email protected]
Machine Bench - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= [email protected], 150x20ish @8, [email protected]
Lat Pull Downs - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= [email protected], 150x20ish @8, [email protected]

I would say on upper body my last 2 sets of each tempo sped up to 3-0-1-0 just to get the numbers higher. Also of note on my leg press the entire stack is 440 but has two size weight plates and are no longer numbered and uses double pulleys to increase the load so I am having to guess weight based on where it looks in the stack. I had a massive pump after this of course. Plenty carbs surrounding and lots of reps. Since in the garage I didn't get to look at the pump under all the clothes from it being 50 degrees but I was definitely feeling large!

Final Nutrition stats for the day - right on target for my goal of being around 2500 on build days.

View attachment 190935

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing Great !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things are going well and had a promising ART session today. Figure I got about 20% improvement from the last session and hoping to see the same or better with this one. We found a nerve point near my neck that he pressed on and it sent the nerve tingle and numbing down into my hand so hoping that is something he can keep working on and that maybe it is the source of the neck related never impingement rather than a disk issue but we will have to see as we go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, moving everything back over here to my home log.

Current update - Been sticking to a Push / Pull / Lower with each body part worked once a week lately.

My numbness issues have somewhat corrected themselves. If I put my neck in the wrong position for too long or lift incorrectly then the symptoms return a little but not too much. Lifting is still challenging because every lift is a feeling out process for each session. Also still dealing with my hip issue which feels like maybe I pulled one of my flexor/adductors or subluxed a bit and relly strained something right at the hip. It wasn't like this until my chiro popped it one day and it felt like it damn near came out of socket. Now in certain positions it feels like it is hyper-extending. Which is why I am curious if it isn't or didn't sublux when he pulled it. Obviously I have not had a chance to go back to have it looked at since then. So leg work makes me nervous but I am doing it just carefully.

Had a bunch of stuff going on with family since I posted in this log last. I don't want to get into all of it again. It is all listed in my BLR log if you are curious and weren't following over there. We will just say that with all of the stress and what not and no cardio I have simply fluffed back up a bit. As of right now I am just focusing on getting everything hit at least once a week and am fasting the first half of the day. Other than that I am not on a specific diet. Averaging 2000-2500 calories a day with an occasional lower and occasional reckless nutrition day. Planning to clean back up gradually from here but not making any major statements because I am being honest with myself that I am simply not motivated enough right now to be chasing a specific goal. So for now I am going to do things that I enjoy and try to be a bit healthier.

I will be lifting this evening and will update later.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome home! Sometimes cruise control (no goal) is the best way to get back to "healthy"... we all tend to forget that constantly pushing the envelope for our lofty goals often does more damage than good (super guilty of this myself)

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brother, I was away a bit and missed your other log, hope all is now ok family wise anyway.

goals don’t have to be lofty to be worthwhile

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your beat up mentally and physically and doing a lot more than me brother!
I have turned into my Wife's house elf. Already remodeled one room. Now onto the bedroom.
I need to get her back to work. She has too much free time and is killing me. I come to work to get a break.
My workouts consist of 100 push-ups and sit-up every morning. Then about 20 min workout with one dumbbell and 40lbs of weight I have when I get home. Cardio has been manual labor & a lot of naughty nights!
I'm pretty much shriveling up. Down to 199lbs. can't remember the last time I was under 205. (was 215 when the gym closed)
pants don't fit but the abs look pretty good. the rest of me looks like crap. I am keeping the diet pretty much in check.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping the diet in check is the hard part for me !