MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can sense your sweets-boner across time and space. We all reacted similarly.
LMAO! Classic!
You ain't lying my dude. The strength of my sweet tooth definitely overrides any ability I have of passing up something sweet and delicious when it presents itself.
I am a bit different, I can pass it up most times but if I do give in, it can become an avalanche of bad decisions.
I actually don't really like sweets at all.
That's why you are so thin...

I have trained 4 times in the last 8 days and walked over 100000 steps. Been doing a lot of instinctive training hitting things I know I need to work and reintroducing different training stimulus. Trying to get into more challenging lifts and weights but still holding back some allowing for some readjustment.

I will recap my last 2 training days.

Tuesday
Superset 1
Decline Chest Press 2 Warm Up
, 2 RPE8, and 1 to form failure
Supinated Grip Supported Row - same as above

Leg Press - 2 Warm Up, 5 Sets of 12-20 reps working up 7 plates per side on the last 3 sets - By far the heaviest and hardest I have pushed my legs as far as resistance goes. The flexors and tfl on the right side are feeling it since I did some wider stance stuff too.

Did a couple alternating sets of curls and extensions to get blood in the arms

Yesterday workout was very simple...

Trap Bar Dead Lifts - 145x20, 195x20, 235x15, 235x15, 285x12 x 2 - This was a nice reintroduction into a deadlift variation. It felt really good to pull and it fired up my upper back and posterior chain up with a nice hit to the quads as well. My shoulders, traps and biceps all had a nice pump after this too.

Landmine Shoulder Press out @ 45 degree angle - 25x15x2, 35x15 x2 sets - ended up at about an RPE8 and RPE9 on the last two sets - by out at a 45 degree angle I mean I was pressing to where if I were doing both at once I would be pressing out into a Y position.

Chin Ups - 1 strict set until I couldn't pull my chin over the bar. 12 reps

I have been eyeballing some of the older physique focused programs I have written and am thinking about pulling one of those out. As much as I would like to focus on some performance type lifting like strong man, and the like I am going to focus on my physique for now because I can do that while having limited performance capability and won't have to feel like I am just going through the motions.

I really need a goal!!!
That having been said, is anyone up for a challenge of some sort. Seems we haven't had one all year...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up Kleen...HGP got a lil daily challenge going on right now. Pretty cool, he wants to see if we can make him look like 51 year old puss!! J/k he has put out his crazy workouts and wants others to try and also add their own. I did one this morning and actually liked it. Nice addition to the end of a workout. 109 db raises is 3 minutes....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, it has been 2 weeks without any updates... Life and work have been very busy recently. Things are going well. I have not managed to reign in my eating as much as I would have hoped, but I have enjoyed a lot of good food while on my travels for work.

I have kept up with my efforts to lift 3 times a week, even if some of it has been lackluster I have gotten it in.

Noticing some issues from being in the boot and trying to stretch the ankle back out. On descent my right knee wants to cave in a little or wobble inward. Even something as simple as stepping down on the stairs is causing this and the ankle stretches are working but very slowly. So leg work is touch and go depending on how the knee is feeling during my warm ups. If not so great then I am staying above 90 degrees.

My shoulder has not really improved recently so I am going to go see my ART guy here pretty soon. Probably have him work on both the RC/shoulder as well as the foot and ankle.

Most of my main lift exercises right now are following something along these lines.

Warm Up to a RPE8 set of 12-15 reps, Repeat weight to an RPE8-9, RP +3, RP+3, and repeat until I do not make 3 reps

Leg Work has been more rep, and rep quality based straight sets.

Example last leg workout Monday
Knee was a but wonky feeling and didn't like how it felt squatting in deep. Went with Hex Bar Deads - Low handle

Hex Bar Deads - Low handle - 235x15, 235x15, 285x10, 285x10, 325x10, 325x10, 375x4, 315x10

leg curls and leg extensions done as listed above with the multiple RP sets added in, or sometimes just one moderate weight set to failure including partials.
====================================================================

I have also been doing some very high rep and blood flow work for shoulders, biceps and triceps added in throughout the week.

Thins seem to be slowing down a little around here so I am hoping to get myself back on a program of some sort. However for now this training is doing the trick. I just need to pay more attention to my food intake. I am craving some structure though so going to try to set up something a bit structured, but flexible enough that when I can't do something I can easily sub without having to change everything up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training is the easy part, the nutrition program is always tuff !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Training is the easy part, the nutrition program is always tuff !
Yeah when I have been out for a bit I almost have to get back into lifting before the discipline to eat better sets in.
Man is this the truth. No matter what you are eating, bulking or cutting, if you are sticking to a fairly set diet you are going to face times where you just don’t want to do it. Those times are tough, and take a ton of discipline to get through. It’s the body trying not to change.
Yeah I have been using IF and a pretty relaxed diet but had pretty low calories most of the time in order to not blow up like usual. Even though I am noticeably smaller and softer I am still surprised how big I look compared to most at the gym. I am eating a bit more now and not worrying about cutting. I want to give myself a chance to grow some of the meat back while hopefully leaning up a bit. Probably employ a couple 24-72 hour fasts along the way to pull fat and help with inflammation.

I lifted with some of my son's friends tonight. Was fun they had to get a quick one and we're doing back and chest. So I jumped in for a few exercises with them.

Decline chest press - 2 plates x 2 sets @Rpe8
Supported TBar rows - 70x25, 115x25, 160x15, 170x11
Hoist chest press - no lockout constant tension - 180x27, 23,18
Hoist lat pull downs 140x32, 180x 21, 17

@hairygrandpa s 15lb DB curl 3 minute challenge I got 96
I tried the 3 way lateral raise with the 10s I got to 20 when I realized I didn't start the time so I just went until I failed right at 40 then went back at it one more time but only got 4 more so a total of 44 in probably 90-120 seconds.

Then I did 4 high rep sets of cross body triceps extensions.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may feel that curling tomorrow! Will try to beat 96 next week, probably filming it. It will be torture.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You enjoy the torture !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may feel that curling tomorrow! Will try to beat 96 next week, probably filming it. It will be torture.
Oh I am pretty sure I am going to be feeling it later tonight or tomorrow. I diodn't know what the numbers had been so I had it in my head I had to get over 100, I was doing one rep at a time shaking my hands out and going back for another by the end. LOL
You enjoy the torture !!
This is the kind of thing that is right up my alley as well. One of the reasons I loved when I was doing Zack Evenesh Garage Gladiator group training was because there was an air of competition and you always wanted to be on top. I always push myself harder when being challenged. I LOVED doing these and forgot how much I liked timed sets.

Doing this reminds me that I have a program I wrote out a while back that on the lighter resistance days the 2nd exercise was just a two minute timed AMRAP set and you tried to beat the week before... May have to pull that one out...

Going to be setting up a schedule with a full blown recovery workout for my problem areas every other day. I have a string of foot, ankle, knee, and hip releasing drills, as well as some stuff to help free up my shoulder joint, and rehab this RC if I can. It is definitely a limiting factor right now. Looking at this the session will be close to an hour to complete with a warm up so it needs its own workout session. Once correction is done some simple maintenance should be sufficient.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trying to beat someone always gives me an extra push !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to beat someone always gives me an extra push !!
Same here! It’s the main reason I like being at the gym better than at home... people watching, gotta push extra hard!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had some good workouts over the weekend. Did one session where I just did some cardio then worked on my ankle, knee, hip and glute work for about 45 minutes.

Hit legs Saturday really working on forcing my legs through the correct movement pattern.

Leg Adductors 4 sets to RPE8 @ 100,110, 120, 130lbs

Leg Abductors 4 sets to RPE8 @ 90, 100,110, 120lbs

Leg Press - 6 sets to RPE8 w/ 3 plates per side - Rep Range 12-25
- Used the weight to create enough resistance that I could create a ton of tension while torquing my knee outward while the weight held my foot straight, stretching the ankle into the proper position instead of allowing my knee to track in, or my foot to rotate in order to keep the knee from going in. Created A TON OF TENSION ON EVERY REP! I made this light weight feel heavy by flexing my legs throughout the movement. Legs were on fire when done.

Standing Calf Raise + 30 second Weighted stretches - 4 sets of pumping until burn @200lbs

1 Arm Across Chest Rope Triceps Extensions - 2 higher rep sets to RPE9, 1 set to failure @ 30lbs

My ankle, knee and foot are a little sore from mobility work, and the somewhat dormant muscles have DOMS from finally being worked again. My right medial glute is sore for sure which is good. I think I am on the right track for working through these issues now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a nice session in the garage last night. I was sweating profusely and loving every second of it. Was nice to have a workout like that where nothing I did actually caused me any pain!!!

Super Set 1 - rest was quick paced, but also as needed, as soon as I felt like i could push another good set I went into it.

Land Mine Shoulder Press - 25x15, 35x15, 50x10, 60x10, 75x10, 85x10, 100x10, 100x8
Mixed Grip Pull Ups - WGx5, 5, RGx5, 5, WGx5, 5, RGx5, 5

Super Set 2 - RPE8 up to failure on later sets.
Rest was basically back and forth between the two without intentionally resting at any point.

Pec Deck - 4 plates x 20-30, 6 plates x20ish, 8 plates x 12-15, 6 plates x15-20, 4 plates x failure
Straight Arm Lat Pull Downs - 4 plates x 30+, 6 plates x 25ish, 8 plates x12, 6 plates x15, 4 plates x failure

Chin Ups - AMRAP set of 13

I was soaked and looking large and in charge at the end of this bad boy. LOVED this workout!

The additional calories I am allowing instead of just going straight into trying to cut is helping me add a little muscle mass back or it seems that way. Waist is a little bigger, but I think it is volume of food, and not additional fat causing the increase. Either way going to keep training and pushing harder while leaving calories at a moderate level and see where it takes me. I don't think I am going to worry about getting abs this year at all and just focus on some other physique goals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly thinking I may have to spring for having this psuedogyno removed so I can be comfortable at 15-20% then abs wouldn't much of a consideration. I only try to get lean to get rid of these damn moobs!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly thinking I may have to spring for having this psuedogyno removed so I can be comfortable at 15-20% then abs wouldn't much of a consideration. I only try to get lean to get rid of these damn moobs!
I told you it’s worth the hassle. It won’t be perfect, there will be scars, but the improvement is worth it if you are self-conscious even in a shirt. Best $6k I ever dropped.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I know it would be worth the hassle for sure. I HATE the pointy nips and fat deposits. It takes my otherwise impressive and powerful physique and brings sloppiness and femininity to it. Just have to put the money aside for it which hasn't been easy with all the stuff going on fixing up the house. Going to look into it once we have the house refinanced and have a little more accessible money... Don't want to to into even more debt over it but then again... Peace of mind, should I put a price on it? I haven't gotten over them or less insecure about them in the 40 years I have had them, so I know I am not gonna get over it any time soon might as well make it happen as soon as I can do so responsibly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try ralox?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Others told me it costs about 1.7K here. No visible scars on the guy who did it, what I can tell.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never even noticed it in your pics kleen. All that damn muscle out angling everything

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve never even noticed it in your pics kleen. All that damn muscle out angling everything
I have never noticed it either.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you try ralox?
Well it is mostly psuedo gyno, EI estrogen sensitive fat storage more than large mammary glands. So that will take the pointiness off but not the abnormal fat deposits. Plus that shrinks it up nicely but does not get rid of the glands, so it will gradually return most of the time even if not back on a cycle. Well for me that has been the case anyway.
Others told me it costs about 1.7K here. No visible scars on the guy who did it, what I can tell.
NIce!!!
I got abs, I don't have traps !!
Maybe we can share... I got all the traps...
Thanks Brother, I don't normally post when too out of shape because of that. Plus I learned to pose around it to hide it.
I have never noticed it either.....
Yeah it is not horrible but definitely a major detraction to the physique when not in decent shape, and even hides that defining lip of the pec when I am very lean. Plus getting messed with about it from the time I was about 10, and whooping a lot of ass for people thinking it would be funny pinching them or poking fun at it. Once I got bigger it slowed down, people knew I would swing on them and at my size it wasn't worth it to mess with me about it. It was the reason I started lifting though. My sisters boyfriend was big and gave me his weight set. Told me if I got big no one would mess with me about them. So that is what I did. :)

My knee was feeling a bit rough last night when I got home so I ended up not lifting. It wasn't a planned lift day either but I had the hankering in the afternoon. By the time I got home though it was not meant to be. So I ended up just working on mobility and recovery stuff for about 45 minutes. Really stretched the crap out of my ankle and mashed the calf and area around the knee.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a boss years ago grab me by the nipple I punched him in the mouth, he fired me! I than asked him how his friends would view him when I sued him for his Sexual Harassment towards another man. I kept my job !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot if that were today you could have him charged with sexual assault.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoot if that were today you could have him charged with sexual assault.
I was mad enough at the time he's lucky he isn't dead ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, trust me I know, there have been some serious beat downs over that crap with me. You mess with a man's biggest insecurity, and you better expect a serious retaliation. Looking back I am sure I went overboard because i just wanted them to hurt. However it didn't take too many before people just said don't mess with his nipples he will fug you up!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They should be just along the bottom half of the edge of the areola - done this way, they will fade in time enough that only a trained eye could distinguish the incision.

I have one stitch below the pec the dolt left in from the lipectomy (commonly done in tandem with the gland excision), but the other 3 spots are all but faded. Again, you have to be looking for them.

For that price you could travel and stay for a couple weeks out of country and still be ahead financially!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They should be just along the bottom half of the edge of the areola - done this way, they will fade in time enough that only a trained eye could distinguish the incision.

I have one stitch below the pec the dolt left in from the lipectomy (commonly done in tandem with the gland excision), but the other 3 spots are all but faded. Again, you have to be looking for them.

For that price you could travel and stay for a couple weeks out of country and still be ahead financially!
Yeah, there is a pretty pretty reputable place near Baja that does this type of stuff too. My friend got her lapband for like 2500, and they said they can do her tummy tuck once she has lost the weight and stabilized. They did a week vacation spent the first 4 days vacationing and then had the surgery and spent two nights at the hotel recovering before coming home. With all of that it was 4000 and that was including both of their airfare. You just have to be careful not to go to a hack because you have no recourse if things go wrong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, there is a pretty pretty reputable place near Baja that does this type of stuff too. My friend got her lapband for like 2500, and they said they can do her tummy tuck once she has lost the weight and stabilized. They did a week vacation spent the first 4 days vacationing and then had the surgery and spent two nights at the hotel recovering before coming home. With all of that it was 4000 and that was including both of their airfare. You just have to be careful not to go to a hack because you have no recourse if things go wrong.
They will probably write you a script for gear also ..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They will probably write you a script for gear also ..
WHen i went down to for my ex's boob job I thought about getting a script and shooting a ton of it before going back up. I figured the long ester would keep me elevated for a month but decided against it. I am happy too because from what I actually understand about Sustanon, boom dosing 3-4grams as intended would have been a massive mistake. Young and dumb... this was 20+ years ago.

I was going to train last night but hadn't slep well in 3 days, probably 2-3 hours of sleep a night and was just exhausted. I sat down to review a Smashwerx video for hip and ankle mobility and woke up @ 8 when my daughter asked me if I wanted to eat dinner or go back to sleep. So I ate then went back into the room and passed out again. Woke up feeling a lot better.

Training, and adding in calories seems to be treating me well. I might be getting a little leaner, but all of the spots I want to see filling in are starting to fill back up a bit.

Planning on hitting some legs, or a bit of a full body of sorts tonight.

Ordering the Pro set of the EliteFTS Resistance bands because I need some strong bands and also my bands that have been in my garage are kind of melting.... Yeah weird they all have a gooey sticky substance like the moisture wicked out of them, and they are now kind of brittle with a bunch of micro tears. I don't really trust them much now. Afraid they will snap and slap the sh!t out of me... I guess I can't keep my bands out in my garage gym... if anyone knows of a way to keep this from happening so I can leave them out where it is convenient let me know.

@jimbuick do you have any ideas or do you not keep bands in your shed and or garage?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHen i went down to for my ex's boob job I thought about getting a script and shooting a ton of it before going back up. I figured the long ester would keep me elevated for a month but decided against it. I am happy too because from what I actually understand about Sustanon, boom dosing 3-4grams as intended would have been a massive mistake. Young and dumb... this was 20+ years ago.

I was going to train last night but hadn't slep well in 3 days, probably 2-3 hours of sleep a night and was just exhausted. I sat down to review a Smashwerx video for hip and ankle mobility and woke up @ 8 when my daughter asked me if I wanted to eat dinner or go back to sleep. So I ate then went back into the room and passed out again. Woke up feeling a lot better.

Training, and adding in calories seems to be treating me well. I might be getting a little leaner, but all of the spots I want to see filling in are starting to fill back up a bit.

Planning on hitting some legs, or a bit of a full body of sorts tonight.

Ordering the Pro set of the EliteFTS Resistance bands because I need some strong bands and also my bands that have been in my garage are kind of melting.... Yeah weird they all have a gooey sticky substance like the moisture wicked out of them, and they are now kind of brittle with a bunch of micro tears. I don't really trust them much now. Afraid they will snap and slap the sh!t out of me... I guess I can't keep my bands out in my garage gym... if anyone knows of a way to keep this from happening so I can leave them out where it is convenient let me know.

@jimbuick do you have any ideas or do you not keep bands in your shed and or garage?
My experience is that this happens most when they aren't used regularly. I have had it happen to a couple, but only the ones that I never moved around.

Now I try to rotate them regularly on their respective hangers (so they don't hang from the same point for extended periods of time) and that seems to help.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @jimbuick they got pretty funky while I was working out at the gym then basically took months off... I went out and grabbed on and when I went to let it go it stuck to my hand... I was like AH CRAP now I need new ones...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a good weekend, hit up a full body, didn't write anything down, just worked up to a heavy 12-15 then repeated the weight on a second set to failure for the main movement on a body part then a hard 15-25 on an isolation movement followed by a set to failure in that range.

I think for now I am going to stick with a basic 3 times a week lifting schedule for now. Upper Push + Biceps pump, Lower Body, Upper Body Pull + Triceps pump just to see how I am able to progress doing the basics and letting everything work itself in while giving connective tissue more time to recover.

As far as my physique is going, I am happy to report that I am finally back up over 200lbs and believe I have leaned up a tiny bit due to the muscle rebound. Still just using my TRT doses and nothing else.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be prepared, brother. Friday I gonna try to beat your curling record.
:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be prepared, brother. Friday I gonna try to beat your curling record.
:)
Good deal, and I have no doubts!!!

I forgot to mention I got up @ 4:00AM for a lift this morning. I was tired as hell but it felt good once I got going again.

Hit up a Pull Hypertrophy Session and Triceps Pump Session - then did 3 sets of crunches to failure and 3 sets of Pallof presses.

Supported T Bar Rows worked up to 4 plates x 15@9, 4p x12@fail
Hoist Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs 1 plate per side + bodyweight x 12-25@RPE9, and 12-25@fail

Super Set
Straight Arm Lat Pull Down 60lbs x12-25@fail x 2
Reverse Grip Biceps Intensive Lat Pull Down 80lbs x12-25@fail x2

Super Set
Rear Delt Flyes - 40kg x20-25@RPE8, 50kg x 15-20@Fail x 2
Preacher Curls - 30kg x20-25@RPE8, 40KG x10-15@fail x2

3 Sets Crunches to failure
3 Sets of Pallof Presses x 15 up to and RPE8 the last two sets.

Left the gym feeling great!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way updated my post above with this mornings workout. Is that Rocket's 30lb cat he was talking about?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like a furry bean bag!

Going to hit up some mobility work and activation drills tonight, get this knee and stuff squared away, maybe try some carries or something afterwards to work the muscles in the proper position.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well my son surprised us last night by being at the house when I got home so I happily stayed home to spend the evening with him. Did a little ankle stretching and 100 push ups this morning to get something quick in. Plan on hitting up a nice lift tonight. Going to go back to the Fitness Connection apparently they reopened the one by my house and it is supposed to be awesome. One of my buddies said they had all new and bad ass equipment. Even better, no hoist BS!!! I am off tomorrow so probably going to workout late and long. Going in without a plan and will probably just do a full body of sorts to play with all the new stuff!!!! :D