Kings Blood stack ending, add SNS Reduce XT

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Straight forward question I hope....

Have been running Kings Blood for just about two months. Starting a taper off of it (not needed but I do it anyway)

Would adding SNS Reduce XT at the end help with some cortisol and or stress. I'm cutting a bit now as well so I believe it would help with that.

Thanks guys!

Rcbo225

Awards
What goal are you looking for with the reduce xt, is this for a cut or just for feeling better off Kings blood. I’m currently taking kings blood and feel great.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
I'm ending my stack of Kings Blood. Which went great main great gains, but stuck with some stomach fat on cut. Also, my stress is through the roof. Noticed as I'm ending a little more irritable/emotional when I'm a very easy going guy. Realized last time I did a stack I had a test booster (AlphaMax XT) that had a cortisol blocker included and ended with Follidrone 2.0.

Looking for confirmation that Estrogen/Prolactin aspect of Kings Blood will not be detrimental to adding Reduce XT as my cortisol blocker.

something you might think about when you finish with Kings Blood.

Rcbo225

Awards
Someone else may have to chip in on this one but from what I understand the way kings blood goes about dealing with estrogen/prolactin reduce xt shouldn’t be a problem. But then again I’m not 100% sure about this one.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Someone else may have to chip in on this one but from what I understand the way kings blood goes about dealing with estrogen/prolactin reduce xt shouldn’t be a problem. But then again I’m not 100% sure about this one.
Ive been searching obsessively for past hour. With more then a few people stating they take Reduce XT at the end of their different Test Booster. I don't think there would be an issue with the Estrogen aspect.

I just like that I can come to this forum and normally get an answer from some informed people here.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce xt is a great supp to add to an end of a cut (or middle, depending on how long your cut is). Once you are deep into your cut, your body is hating itself and gonna start screwing with things like cortisol levels. I usually run it the last half of my cut, regardless of how long my cut is.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS reduce XT is a great product. Adding it in can only help you reduce cortisol.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a reason that SNS REDUCE XT has been recommended for quite some time. It is a proven cortisol control product used by many with great results.