Kickstart HPTA

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! I recommend cod liver oil over regular fish oil though. I like the Vitacost brand Cod Liver Oil.
I really like the Vitacost Synergy Liquid Purified Fish Oil Omega-3 EPA & DHA Orange. It is a 16.9 oz bottle and has about 50 servings. As gross as it sounds, the orange flavored liquid mixed with vanilla protein tastes like a 50/50 bar. If that doesn't sound weird enough, I will add some orange flavored Metamucil as well, and that helps with a certain "unpleasant" reaction some people have when supplementing with protein powder.

skyline999

Awards
If the Viron and Rebirth work or spike my HPTA into allowing me to having morning wood and increased libido with firm erections would I ask my doc for to switch me back to androgen axis because before things which used to contribute to flare ups on my skin (causing high dht like dairy which I couldn’t eat before now cause my breast to hurt which tells me I’m in an estrogenic state rather than anabolic state.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the Viron and Rebirth work or spike my HPTA into allowing me to having morning wood and increased libido with firm erections would I ask my doc for to switch me back to androgen axis because before things which used to contribute to flare ups on my skin (causing high dht like dairy which I couldn’t eat before now cause my breast to hurt which tells me I’m in an estrogenic state rather than anabolic state.
What is androgen axis?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean right now I’m aromatising my test to estrogen most probably not to dht. How do I flip it back ?
Your testosterone will aromatize to both estrogen and DHT. By using Letrone, you may have less test aromatizing to estrogen. You may end up having more convert to DHT, but you'll just have to find out. Over time, I believe you should be putting out a normal amount of DHT again.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought zinc inhibited aromatase? Or is it that it is inhibiting aromatase and allowing progesterone to get higher?
Zinc itself isn't a very potent AI.

skyline999

Awards
I had a weeks worth of good libido and erection on it but with itchy burning nipple and tender breast and now it seems I’m back where I have started with crappy libido and ED

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a huge fan of Maca for libido. Sorry you’re struggling!

skyline999

Awards
DHT bloods:

Ref range 0.33 - 3.01 nmol/L

Result: 2.45 nmol/L

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently on butea and black ginger, Carnitine, Peak o2 - my libido def improved lately. Butea is something def to try

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am currently on butea and black ginger, Carnitine, Peak o2 - my libido def improved lately. Butea is something def to try
Are you allowed to share what brand of Butea and the dosage you are using?

skyline999

Awards
Anyone:

Would a SERM lower progesterone? I read it would increase progesterone?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Looking to kickstart HPTA and was wondering if I should run some Rebirth with Viron or Rebirth with Viron and Letrone?

Not done any cycles but was on finasteride which increased my libido and then it tanked with high prolactin and I feel as though in an estrogen bound state with tender Breasts and ED. Similar to what you body builders face when injecting/ingesting Test.

Could the above help?
increasing DHT might just solve ur estrogen/ nipple issues. DHT will displace E from breast, also help as AI too.

if further prolactin decrease is needed then b6, mucuna, vitex / inhibit-p.

i think butea is great for dht - my beard is thickening up. Also, creatine, sorghum.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i think butea is great for dht - my beard is thickening up. Also, creatine, sorghum.
I have been wanting to try Butea. Funny, re your comment on sorghum, I don't know anyone other than you and me that take it.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been wanting to try Butea. Funny, re your comment on sorghum, I don't know anyone other than you and me that take it.
I put some flour in my oatmeal and also use the flour when I make pancakes for the family.

skyline999

Awards
Day 1: 05/05/2021

Viron started today, 1 cap in the morning, so nipple pain seems to have gone down, I didn't have puffy nipples today. Week 5 on caber. I think the Viron has helped but still very early days. I don't think I will add on Rebirth unless I start getting gyno symptoms? Is this a good idea? I have Letrone on hand too just in case.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: 05/05/2021

Viron started today, 1 cap in the morning, so nipple pain seems to have gone down, I didn't have puffy nipples today. Week 5 on caber. I think the Viron has helped but still very early days. I don't think I will add on Rebirth unless I start getting gyno symptoms? Is this a good idea? I have Letrone on hand too just in case.
What your doing sounds fine to me.

skyline999

Awards
I’ll do a weekly log as I don’t want to bombard everyone in this post constantly.

Day 2, increase in acne spots

skyline999

Awards
Do I need to use Letrone if my Estrogen is within range?

skyline999

Awards
Should I just stick to Rebirth and Viron then?

I take it testicle ache is normal on Rebirth due to HPTA restart?

Last edited:

skyline999

Awards
Seeing as libido has tanked even further using these supps I think I’ll quit using them. I don’t think I’ll be getting any better anytime soon with or without them.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seeing as libido has tanked even further using these supps I think I’ll quit using them. I don’t think I’ll be getting any better anytime soon with or without them.
Wanna try Arimahex? (6-OXO TD)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I just stick to Rebirth and Viron then?

I take it testicle ache is normal on Rebirth due to HPTA restart?
If you are experiencing an ache in your testes after Rebirth, I would assume they may be increasing in density.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ultimately time will help you greatly. I recommend a B complex and NAC taken daily.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
Hi guys,

Looking to kickstart HPTA and was wondering if I should run some Rebirth with Viron or Rebirth with Viron and Letrone?

Not done any cycles but was on finasteride which increased my libido and then it tanked with high prolactin and I feel as though in an estrogen bound state with tender Breasts and ED. Similar to what you body builders face when injecting/ingesting Test.

Could the above help?
Best way to kick start the Testis is with HCG short term then go onto clomid to restart the whole HPTA system and exemestane to keep estrogen in check

vkg1

Awards
I’m a huge fan of Maca for libido. Sorry you’re struggling!
Could you tell me a little about how you use Maca? Just curious how much you take and how long it takes to start working.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wondering what Op’s diet and sleep hygiene look like?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could you tell me a little about how you use Maca? Just curious how much you take and how long it takes to start working.
I’ve taken it multiple ways. I notice an aggressive/steady energy/libido boost from it. I would take it morning/noon. I have used multiple brands but like one with a blend of all types

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve taken it multiple ways. I notice an aggressive/steady energy/libido boost from it. I would take it morning/noon. I have used multiple brands but like one with a blend of all types
Zhou is putting out a good, clean product. But be wary, a lot of folks can’t “last long” when they start using Maca. Happened to me, felt like I was 13 again and was throwing around the “O Face” like two minutes into sexy time.

vkg1

Awards
Does it start working same day (e.g., take it Friday morning/noon and your libido boosted same Friday night) or did you need to take it every day for a while before it kicks in?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it start working same day (e.g., take it Friday morning/noon and your libido boosted same Friday night) or did you need to take it every day for a while before it kicks in?
For me it’s within an hour I feel increased libido and an assertive energy boost. I may be a hyper responder though.