KetoForce- Patrick Arnold does it again.....and how!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Anyone still using KetoForce? Still "shotting" it before training? Any new uses/doses?

flamini

flamini

Awards
This seems like a fantastic product. what are the risks while running this product ? Is liver stress and issue due to the temporary elevation in keytones everyday?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a fantastic product. what are the risks while running this product ? Is liver stress and issue due to the temporary elevation in keytones everyday?
no there is no liver nor kidney stress. Your body loves ketones. People always try to pull ketoacidosis into the keto diet conversation. That is an issue caused by diabetes and not keto dieting.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

ketones dont hurt the liver

japakron

Awards
Thanks any insure on why this does when consumes with mct oil/ coconut oil? I've heard a little bit about it from dr d but not a lot.
That's supposed to say " insight on what effect this has when..."

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks any insure on why this does when consumes with mct oil/ coconut oil? I've heard a little bit about it from dr d but not a lot.

I have a graph but anabolic minds attachments arent working

basically u can acheive greater bhb levels with the combo

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low carber here. Will try this for sure.

The Salt/Sodium content is rather high though for some quick supp I plan to slam! LOL

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Low carber here. Will try this for sure.

The Salt/Sodium content is rather high though for some quick supp I plan to slam! LOL

potassium tends to balance out the negatives from sodium

guerreros

Awards
i can help you out! to spread the word! i m from mexico and i have 3 years being in ketosis, and now i m using ketoforce!

foobar16

Awards
Quick Question: I have a fridge *packed* with ketoforce (think it was an $800 order...long story) from Jan 2014. Any chance it's still usable?