MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone!! It was very intense! My arms are just getting to wear they don't hurt! Lol The girls at work are laughing because I'm having such a hard time getting enough calories...they're having a hard time cutting out calories! Lol

Kleen, yes I do have a special friend but definitely not a golf ball or motorcycle! Lol o_O

Puccah is hot as heck and steady getting sexier!
I bet if they were eating "clean" foods they would have just as hard of a time as you. Clean fibrous foods are way harder to pack in than Kit Kat's and Dr Pepper.

lol...i still have my weider arm blaster i bought in the 80's.
Man I wanted on of those so bad! I got to use one a friend had it was pretty cool back then. Now just stand w/ your back against a wall and dont let your elbows move and tada... same effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet if they were eating "clean" foods they would have just as hard of a time as you. Clean fibrous foods are way harder to pack in than Kit Kat's and Dr Pepper.

Man I wanted on of those so bad! I got to use one a friend had it was pretty cool back then. Now just stand w/ your back against a wall and dont let your elbows move and tada... same effect.
technically standing against a wall will not give same effect as a arm blaster...it holds arms out in front slightly , it really does work better.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still have my arm blaster, hadn't used it in a while but I liked using it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm... I have a B.O.B...
Hmmm......

Yes, exactly! They hide from me if they eat bad! Lol I'm slowly getting them into eating better though! Luckily 2 of them now come and train with me. Training/seeing results has helped motivate them to eat cleaner!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was trying to take a pic of my triceps this morning. Pic didn't turn out very good but they're slowly revealing themselves! Lol I obviously need to learn how to pose/take pics!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
females seem to have more problems with tri's, i see some development happening there!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I wish I still had mine. Probably packed away somewhere. Someone is making them again as my gym has one. Bright red. I'll look and see if there I is a manufacture name on it tomorrow.

Mystere3

Awards
I was trying to take a pic of my triceps this morning. Pic didn't turn out very good but they're slowly revealing themselves! Lol I obviously need to learn how to pose/take pics!
They'll show up more if you hyperextend your arm and squeeze the muscle!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yay for Thursday!!! Last work day for the week! I pretty much finished my cake orders last night. So only a few final touches left and and insanely dirty house to clean! Busy summers make it hard to keep a clean house! Lol Went to bed at 10 last night and slept like a rock! Dosed my MacaPro right before bed. Shoulders are still nice and sore from Tuesday. Chest didn't get too sore though. Met my macros yesterday! Right on target too! :)

Arm day
Warm up Rope pushdowns
20x12
25x12

SS 1:
Rope pushdowns w/ hard flex at bottom(
misread the instruction on rep count)
30x15
35x12
37.5x10
40x6

Machine dips
90x15
100x12
110x10
130x6

SS 2:
Overhead rope extensions
35x12x4

Pronated DB kickback
20x8x4

SS 3:
Seated DB curls -palms up the whole time w/ 3 sec descent
20x8x3
15x8- had to drop weight down

Machine plate loaded preacher curls
35x10
30x10x2
25x10

SS 4:
Rev. Ez bar curls (first time trying this one!- I like it)
30x15x4

DB Hammer curls
15x10x4

My arms hurt SOOOOO bad!!!! Hahahaha I haven't SS like that in a while with the same small muscle groups. Very intense! I had my girls sweating like crazy too! :D

30 mins Ski elliptical hr @ 135
Once again Kat, you don't disappoint... i wish i had some of your energy & focus :)

Mystere3

Awards
Btw if you ever get around to trying something for strength you might want to take a look at dermastrength. I have been pretty blown away by it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you look smexxxxy!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
females seem to have more problems with tri's, i see some development happening there!!!
Tris are easy for me. It's my bis that won't grow.

Mystere3

Awards
Bis are heavily genetic. Some people have peaked biceps without much lifting at all.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bis are heavily genetic. Some people have peaked biceps without much lifting at all.
I agree it's genetics. Even when I was bigger, my legs were toned. I just held all my weight in my upper and middle.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone! I like being able to see more muscles!! :D I will work on flexing!
Thanks Vujade! I just pretend I have energy! Lol

I lift! I promise I do!! ;p

I'll look into dermastrength! I'm definitely wanting to work on gaining strength and muscle soon as I'm done shedding this extra fat that loves me so much! Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mystere3

Awards
Bis and calves are the areas most affected by genetics IMO, calves provably more so. It has to do with where the muscle insertions are located.

I agree it's genetics. Even when I was bigger, my legs were toned. I just held all my weight in my upper and middle.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you girl!! You're super sexy yourself...speaking of--I think you need to post a pic on here! ;)
Haha, no, no! I'm not one to steal someone's thread. ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, no, no! I'm not one to steal someone's thread. ;)
Oooookkkkkk....I'll just start a sexy ladies of AM thread...oh wait- been there and done that didn't work out too well! ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooookkkkkk....I'll just start a sexy ladies of AM thread...oh wait- been there and done that didn't work out too well! ;)
Haha, cuz you were too smexxxxy!

emantest

emantest

Awards
Was it shut down? I liked it please start another one. The tricep is shaping up nicely but I hardly noticed it, sorry, because the squats are really paying off. The back side is round and bam out there!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was it shut down? I liked it please start another one. The tricep is shaping up nicely but I hardly noticed it, sorry, because the squats are really paying off. The back side is round and bam out there!!!
I deleted it because it was getting off track! If we do a thread like that they will be more progress focused pictures! Lol

Haha thank you! Working hard on that part too! :) Made me blush!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How on earth do y'all see the avis... The pic on Tapatalk is just so small.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bang bang, seein some tricep pokin through!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just use the am app. They're still small but I can tell she's crazy sexy! ;) Haha thanks! It's trying! Oh thanks, I'll fill it up again for you! ;)
Hahaahahahaahahah, you crack me up!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol You do not want to mess with this girl!! I'd love to see her take on Rousey. I believe she would kick her tail!! Way to keep killing it!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Kat I went to pm you back but your inboxes are full lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The back side is round and bam out there!!!
your crack!
It's filled with my....
Spread'em

Bang bang, pokin!
so small.
still small but crazy sexy! ;)

boxes are full.
box is cleared... ?
I'll fill it up again for you! ;)
dafuq is going on in here?? :blink:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
turff49

turff49

Awards
Holy cow! Snags just took it to a new level.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hhahahahah omg!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wow a multi quote edit. Impressive mr snaggles.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha too funny as I was reading through here I saw the string of comments and thought to myself I could have some fun with this and BAM Snags already did it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha Oh my!!! Are you all on MacaPro too?! ;) My thread went crazy while I was gone! Hubby came home last night so I was a little busy!

Leg day...felt really good this morning but hips/back are cramping up quite a bit now! I will be foam rolling as much as possible. Experience my first MD leg routine. It was a really good workout. Girls were goofing off a bit but I just kept moving with or without them! They know I don't play when I'm training! Lol

Still not pushing the #'s too much- just little nudges to test the boundaries. :)

Lying leg curls
45x10
55x10
55x10 reg/10 low half's
55x10/10
55x10/10

BB squats (3 sec descent/ parallel)
75x10
95x10
135x10
145x8
155x6

Calves on plate loaded hack
3 plates X 15
3 plates X 15

3 plates --10 sets of 15 with 30 secs rest( first two sets had 2 plates from the girls-oops had to fix that)

Leg press---hips wouldn't allow me to get super deep on these just 90 deg.
4 plates x 8
5 plates x 8
6 plates x 8
7 plates x 8
8 plates x 8

DB walking lunges (all reps on R leg and then left)
30's x10x2

DB SLDLs
35x20
40x20

Loaded a BB w/ 65 and then 75 to do some deep SLDLs to stretch more- held at the bottom for 6 sec before coming up

Cardio 30 mins on elliptical hr @140

Added some leg extensions bc quads weren't tired enough. Just a little burnout 5 sets of 50 x12,12,10,8,8 with 12 second rest -BURN BABY BURN!! They were more tired than I thought lol

Finished with Stretching/yoga
Average hr 136/1000 calories

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you are just into pain..lol
Nice work Kat!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
With your hubby coming home last night, there's no wonder your hips and back were cramping up after doing legs this morning ;)