Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the advice. I’ll check it out! I decided to stay up late to study and just cupped and it feels awesome. That good pain!

View attachment 201151

I’m working remotely for the next week and it feels so weird to just roll out of bed and turn on my laptop! Like I’ve been missing out on this luxury!! Wtf?! So much time wasted, getting ready and driving back and forth to work!
I want to see the ink without all the cups on it? What is it?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, Rocket! I think mom has some so I’ll try it out!

Ah, man, that totally sucks! I hope it helps you! I just put mine on and I feel like it’s cutting off my circulation in a good way if that makes sense. I’m thinking it’s definitely from me being an arm sleeper. I have like a million pillows but prefer my damn arm. 🤣
Cutting off circulation..cupping..I always knew you were kinky🤣

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutting off circulation..cupping..I always knew you were kinky🤣
Hahaha, I think you misread that as cuckholding. Hahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤪

I want to see the ink without all the cups on it? What is it?
Haha, I can’t. That would require me to be half naked, you know... boobs and all.

A lot of forearm work helps out my tendinitis and also a brace. It takes time to heal it sucks.
**** that stupid, painful ass brace. Hahahah I’m a little bisssssh! 🤣

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hahaha, I think you misread that as cuckholding. Hahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤪

Haha, I can’t. That would require me to be half naked, you know... boobs and all.

I don't see anything wrong with that😍

**** that stupid, painful ass brace. Hahahah I’m a little bisssssh! 🤣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Rocket! I think mom has some so I’ll try it out!

Ah, man, that totally sucks! I hope it helps you! I just put mine on and I feel like it’s cutting off my circulation in a good way if that makes sense. I’m thinking it’s definitely from me being an arm sleeper. I have like a million pillows but prefer my damn arm. 🤣

I use my arm and a pillow!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I realize a lot of people don’t seem to like training like this for some reason but I cured some horrific tendinitis by utilizing tempo training. 45-60 second rest periods. 3 second eccentric. 1 second hold in peak or stretched position depending on exercise and an explosive 1 count concentric. So barbell curls would be 1 second explosive rep up. Hold 1 second in peak contracted position. 3 second negative. Each rep lasts 5 seconds aim for 5–12 reps. Finish exercise with a set of 15 + reps no tempo to pump the muscle and surrounding area to capacity

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use my arm and a pillow!
That’s cuz you have buff arms!

@puccah8808 I mean I don’t have an issue with that That being said I was talking about your arm.
Haha, I know. Here’s an old pic.
IMG_6068.JPG

I realize a lot of people don’t seem to like training like this for some reason but I cured some horrific tendinitis by utilizing tempo training. 45-60 second rest periods. 3 second eccentric. 1 second hold in peak or stretched position depending on exercise and an explosive 1 count concentric. So barbell curls would be 1 second explosive rep up. Hold 1 second in peak contracted position. 3 second negative. Each rep lasts 5 seconds aim for 5–12 reps. Finish exercise with a set of 15 + reps no tempo to pump the muscle and surrounding area to capacity
That sounds super painful!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see a ZOO Tat in her future !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the advice. I’ll check it out! I decided to stay up late to study and just cupped and it feels awesome. That good pain!

View attachment 201151

I’m working remotely for the next week and it feels so weird to just roll out of bed and turn on my laptop! Like I’ve been missing out on this luxury!! Wtf?! So much time wasted, getting ready and driving back and forth to work!
There are some data I wish I could work from home too! I’m sure it would get old eventually though. Lol

That’s cuz you have buff arms!

Haha, I know. Here’s an old pic.
View attachment 201198

That sounds super painful!!!!!

You mean a 2.5 carat princess cut Tiffany ring???! Yassss!!! ♀ haha! Jk
Haha going for a big one! 🤣

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday’s workout

Push press
45x15x2
75x8
95x5
105x3
115x2, 105x3, 95x5 Dropset

Machine reverse flyes
85x12x4 sets

Seated DB press
35x10x4 sets

** band pull aparts and band over and backs spaced throughout workout

Arnold press
25x10x4 sets

SS w/ dB lateral raises
10x12x4 sets

Cable lateral raises
(Half reps pulling cable from behind and half in front)
5x12x4 sets

SS w/ Facepulls
60x12x4 sets

Rear delt destroyer set
25x50, 15x30, 5x20 Dropset
(There weren’t any 10’s)

Face down shoulder press
5x25
Face down front lateral raises
15x15, 5(plate)x 20, 5(dB) x20 Dropset
** with the 5’s I go out, forward, then back.

Ab work and stretching

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you do a drop set on push presses do you have some one strip the weight or do it yourself ?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you do a drop set on push presses do you have some one strip the weight or do it yourself ?
Unfortunately just me. So probably a 15 sec break.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg day

Squats
Wu with hip circle
45x15
95x5
135x5
165x3
185x5x4 sets
135x10x3 sets

GHR
3 sets of 12

Leg press
5pps x12
6pps x12
7pps x12x 3 sets

Calf press
3pps x20x4 sets

GHR
3 sets of 12

30 Walking lunges
**Started with a bar but legs gave out a couple of times so I dropped the bar and did bodyweight

15 mins of Cardio

Doesn’t look like a lot but I spent a good bit of time on squats and legs were done.

I did buy a massage gun today! Super excited to use it later!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_5600.JPG

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really looking forward to your feedback on this, I have been thinking of getting one ????
I think it’s a prostate massager?! 🤣🤪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not saying a word ...................

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell nah. That’s all you buddy.

@puccah8808 I see you changed your avatar photo. My wife has the same style tattoo on her thigh/hip area. Just got it a couple of weekends ago.

View attachment 201256View attachment 201257
Haha, looks awesome! Wife looks pretty hot, too! I was thinking of another tattoo... I dunno... it’s time to get another full sleeve. but then again, here goes my tattooed a** trying to make it in the corporate world.

I'm not saying a word ...................
Shhhhhhhh...... I won’t tell your secret! ♀

Sign me up @puccah8808!
Hahahah, you already know the amazing feeling.... ♀

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, my wife is gorgeous. I married way out of my league.

she just got a rose on her sternum in December too. I told her it was my turn next.
C0C0BA26-B007-4548-9D79-CDF18A076055.jpeg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

she just got a rose on her sternum in December too. I told her it was my turn next.View attachment 201285
Ahhh, yes! Beautiful and hot. The sternum hurts like a bissshhh... haha, I’m sure you’re a hottie, too! 🤪

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Omg! I’ve been wanting one!!! Give me the info!!!!!
T.J.Maxx surprisingly

I am really looking forward to your feedback on this, I have been thinking of getting one ????
So far so good! I’ve used it on my forearms and legs today. I’m sure it’s nothing like the original but gets the job done! Hubby is going to use it on my back and glutes tonight.

she just got a rose on her sternum in December too. I told her it was my turn next.View attachment 201285
She really is gorgeous!! Love her ink too!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kat made me do it! I had to buy my prostate gun. Haha, and I’m a sucker for a bargain! 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_0417.JPG

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here goes the new gun!

IMG_0424.JPG

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Voice texting is pretty funny sometimes!

IMG_0428.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Little update...This week has been a bit different training wise. I woke up Sunday with a crazy crick in my neck...Monday, I was still able to good chest, tri, and ab workout. Just moved a little slower. Monday night I decided to take a muscle relaxer to try to get everything to relax a bit. I actually took two thinking the ones I had were several (8-10) years old. Must not have been because I could barely wake up Tuesday morning. Lol Went to the gym but still hurt a good bit so I was afraid to do my pull workout. Opted for cardio, stretching, & lengthening type exercises. Today, I did a 25 min workout at the office with some of the girls. Pretty much just aerobic type workout. The girls I work with aren’t fans of weightlifting tbh...Starting to get a little more mobility in my neck today- so hopefully tomorrow I will be back to training pretty close to normal.

Side note- I have also been working on stripping/refinishing a dinning room set I bought off FB. Super excited about how it will turn out.

Food pics...
View attachment 201488

Lazy “man’s” meal prep
View attachment 201489

View attachment 201490

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your neck, I hope it is ok soon.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Little update...This week has been a bit different training wise. I woke up Sunday with a crazy crick in my neck...Monday, I was still able to good chest, tri, and ab workout. Just moved a little slower. Monday night I decided to take a muscle relaxer to try to get everything to relax a bit. I actually took two thinking the ones I had were several (8-10) years old. Must not have been because I could barely wake up Tuesday morning. Lol Went to the gym but still hurt a good bit so I was afraid to do my pull workout. Opted for cardio, stretching, & lengthening type exercises. Today, I did a 25 min workout at the office with some of the girls. Pretty much just aerobic type workout. The girls I work with aren’t fans of weightlifting tbh...Starting to get a little more mobility in my neck today- so hopefully tomorrow I will be back to training pretty close to normal.

Side note- I have also been working on stripping/refinishing a dinning room set I bought off FB. Super excited about how it will turn out.

Food pics...
View attachment 201488

Lazy “man’s” meal prep
View attachment 201489

View attachment 201490
It’s fun doing projects like that! My wife and I went to an estate sale last Friday and came home with a bunch of furniture: a old double bed frame, a buffet, two night stands, a old fashioned foot stool and some kind of small dresser. We got everything for $250. Now all of it needs to be sanded and refinished, but that’s part of the fun of the whole thing!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s fun doing projects like that! My wife and I went to an estate sale last Friday and came home with a bunch of furniture: a old double bed frame, a buffet, two night stands, a old fashioned foot stool and some kind of small dresser. We got everything for $250. Now all of it needs to be sanded and refinished, but that’s part of the fun of the whole thing!
I should go look for a desk. But estate sales kinda freaks me out. I dunnooo.... lol

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should go look for a desk. But estate sales kinda freaks me out. I dunnooo.... lol
I hear you girl. Whatever we buy we unload in our driveway and immediately burn some sage and “smoke out” the spirits lol. Then it sits in my garage and we work on it. If it’s ready to move into the house, we’ll say a little prayer thanking the pre go out owner for this gift. If we sell it, then we skip the prayer.

Sounds coo koo but I believe in showing gratitude and all that, and I feel like doing the above cleanses whatever spirit is attached to that piece.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your neck, I hope it is ok soon.
Thank you! It’s much better. I have most of the rom back. Turning/bending is about 90% tilting about 50-60%

That is neat! I love projects...Hubby, not so much. He’s more of a buy it how you want it person. Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got in a great back, bi and shoulder workout yesterday. Felt good to move some weight around. Especially loved combining my two fav muscle groups! Haha

Today was leg day. Was looking forward to squats but a kid had the squat rack, dead platform, and a bench all taken and was still there when I left. He was mostly deadlifting too so that was freakin annoying! I almost said something to him...but I’m non-confrontational 🤣...So went with leg press and Smith machine for most of the work. Was still a good workout! Lots of Glute work!

...now onto my table. It’s coming along!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you girl. Whatever we buy we unload in our driveway and immediately burn some sage and “smoke out” the spirits lol. Then it sits in my garage and we work on it. If it’s ready to move into the house, we’ll say a little prayer thanking the pre go out owner for this gift. If we sell it, then we skip the prayer.

Sounds coo koo but I believe in showing gratitude and all that, and I feel like doing the above cleanses whatever spirit is attached to that piece.
Oh, I totally agree! My sister bought a headboard with a mirror from an estate sale and swore creepy sh*t happened nonstop. She got rid of that thing ASAP!!!! AND.THAT.IS.WHY.I.DO.NOT.BUY.IT!!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I almost bought a bow flex at an estate sale pre Covid. I still think about that often. 🥺
I picked one up cheap during covid times since being in a gym is not appealing to me at all. Personal preference on that. I've found out it is useful for some moves but a little tricky to actually get a pump. Anyone have any experience with one and advice for getting more out of this thing???