K1ngs Slayer – Royal Rumors

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Heard: Following the rumors last month that Olympus Labs is already completely replacing their 2017 natural anabolic, we got our hands on some exclusive product updates. With K1ngs Slayer’s.....Read More

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Looks like a nice product!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously can't wait for you guys to get this in your hands. Nor can I wait to have it in my own hands lol.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Are we able to get any insight on what has been causing all the delays. I too, was expecting this back in april.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are we able to get any insight on what has been causing all the delays. I too, was expecting this back in april.
I believe OL stated that there was an issue with the supplier of some of the ingredients? I could be wrong though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They should just get it from BLR lol
Thank you kindly for the good words. Vector is garnering a great following now with people achieving amazing results, and continues to do so. That said, this thread isn't about BLR, or Vector.

BLR doesnt use the studied extract, so they wouldnt get the right one
Since you responded as you did towards the gent's joviality.
All three ingredients discussed in detail on BLR

Please do continue with K1ngslayer as per the OP.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So same ingredient, different extract?

What is the difference in the end?
Can potentially be a HUGE difference. NoAddedHmones has explained this very well in the past, so hopefully we can get him in here. But in the meantime, consider that what something is extracted for can make a massive difference. I believe the example that he used before was the olive leaf extract that we use in Assass1nate vs Ignit3. Both come from the same plant, but Assass1nate's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in Hydroxytyrosol, which inhibits the CB1 receptor, and Ignit3's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in oleuropein, which is anti-adipogenic and reduces body fat. Same plant, different extract, very different effects. Alternately, you could have an olive leaf extract that is extracted for neither of those two compounds, and could potentially contain trace amounts of the actives. And that's even if it is a 100:1 extract or something, which simply means that 100 parts raw material to 1 part extracted material, but does not specify how many actives are used. You could have a 100:1 longjack that is low quality and lacking in glycosaponins and eurypeptides compared to a controlled extract like LJ100, for example.

None of this is to badmouth Vector, btw. I honestly do not know what they're extracting for, it may be a very good extract. But that's also why we're not using the same material as them...we don't know what the extract is. We know what ours is, it's exactly what was used in these studies:
NJ Lima, et al. Experimental Gerontology. Volume 87, Part A, January 2017, Pages 48-56. A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial.
J Jeong, et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. January 2017. 17:68. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-017-1575-9é. Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.
HY Jung, et al. Journal of Medicinal Food. Vol. 15: , Issue. 7, : Pages. 621-628. July 2012. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2010.1469. Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract Improves Endurance Capacity in Mice by Stimulating Mitochondrial Activity.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can potentially be a HUGE difference. NoAddedHmones has explained this very well in the past, so hopefully we can get him in here. But in the meantime, consider that what something is extracted for can make a massive difference. I believe the example that he used before was the olive leaf extract that we use in Assass1nate vs Ignit3. Both come from the same plant, but Assass1nate's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in Hydroxytyrosol, which inhibits the CB1 receptor, and Ignit3's olive leaf extract is extracted to be high in oleuropein, which is anti-adipogenic and reduces body fat. Same plant, different extract, very different effects. Alternately, you could have an olive leaf extract that is extracted for neither of those two compounds, and could potentially contain trace amounts of the actives. And that's even if it is a 100:1 extract or something, which simply means that 100 parts raw material to 1 part extracted material, but does not specify how many actives are used. You could have a 100:1 longjack that is low quality and lacking in glycosaponins and eurypeptides compared to a controlled extract like LJ100, for example.

None of this is to badmouth Vector, btw. I honestly do not know what they're extracting for, it may be a very good extract. But that's also why we're not using the same material as them...we don't know what the extract is. We know what ours is, it's exactly what was used in these studies:
NJ Lima, et al. Experimental Gerontology. Volume 87, Part A, January 2017, Pages 48-56. A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial.
J Jeong, et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. January 2017. 17:68. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-017-1575-9é. Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.
HY Jung, et al. Journal of Medicinal Food. Vol. 15: , Issue. 7, : Pages. 621-628. July 2012. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2010.1469. Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract Improves Endurance Capacity in Mice by Stimulating Mitochondrial Activity.
Great explanation and love the professionalism!

I think this is a great area to expand upon so guys really understand the difference, clearly many just think its the same ingredient with same results.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, everyone, May 28th is the day!!! Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the wait!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you kindly for the good words. Vector is garnering a great following now with people achieving amazing results, and continues to do so. That said, this thread isn't about BLR, or Vector.

Why do you insist on poking the bear?

Also while you are at it, perhaps enlighten everyone on what each of the actives listed in that write up efficacious dosages are, at what amounts the are present in the 1g active annnnnd finally, whats changed with ursolic acid since:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4852806

Or do as all of us OL reps do (not post in BLR related threads advertising OL) and have even a hint of decency you shill.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Comes out on memorial day?

Does that mean 75% off super launch sale?

Thank you for your service!
Nice catch, we will be launching on the 29th, Tuesday. I think we would all like to enjoy the extra day off and get some BBQing in.

As for 75% off.....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you insist on poking the bear?

Also while you are at it, perhaps enlighten everyone on what each of the actives listed in that write up efficacious dosages are, at what amounts the are present in the 1g active annnnnd finally, whats changed with ursolic acid since:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4852806

Or do as all of us OL reps do (not post in BLR related threads advertising OL) and have even a hint of decency you shill.
Are you talking about the write-up discussing the benefits of betaine coming from an extract dosed at 1g/day?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He’ll give you the ole “we don’t reveal our secrets to protect our products from being duplicated” nonsense, but that’s just to conceal his lack of knowledge regarding the ingredients. That, or, he’s completely aware and doesn’t reveal that info bc it might not live up to OL’s standards and may provide people with the smoking gun that shows how substandard the extracts are in Vector.
Are you talking about the write-up discussing the benefits of betaine coming from an extract dosed at 1g/day?
Let's just get this thread back on track for the launch of K1NGS SLAYER, don't want to get into a pissing match that obviously never ends well. I made my point and won't be able to sleep if Justhereforcomm neg reps me again LOL :whiner:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I believe OL stated that there was an issue with the supplier of some of the ingredients? I could be wrong though.
This was a manufacturer delay unrelated to ingredient supply. All components were there but their manufacturing process was interrupted.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is piss poor behavior. I don’t ever recall anyone from OL going into any BLR threads to schill and post links. Not to mention this is our new product release thread.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's just get this thread back on track for the launch of K1NGS SLAYER, don't want to get into a pissing match that obviously never ends well. I made my point and won't be able to sleep if Justhereforcomm neg reps me again LOL :whiner:
Can't wait to see how people like this stuff and results they get from it.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to try it.
So far i have never been disaponited by their products, in my eyes one of the few supp makers that u can trust.

CDale

CDale

Awards
Are there any stacking suggestions you guys have for slayer? I need some royal gains!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any stacking suggestions you guys have for slayer? I need some royal gains!
Stacks very well with several products. Massacr3 and Ep1logue, as mentioned above, stack just fine. What are your goals? Let's start there and we can figure out a stack for you.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking I will throw in some slayer during pct for a lil boost

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should start a thread, where people put their information like;
Name
Starting stats
Ending Stats
Training and diet
Etc

And keep track on a live spreadsheet or on here somewhere, I think all new supplements should do that, would give people who werent sure what to get an idea or encourage them to try it out (as long as it works lol)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thinking I will throw in some slayer during pct for a lil boost
Definitely sounds like a nice idea for an extra pct kicker.