JWA254's 2011 Gym Cataclysm feat. AnaBeta, Endosurge, and just about everything else

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

Nutrition (SO MUCH FOOD)
5271 Calories
133.4g Fat
745.9g Carbs (167.6g Fiber)
364g Protein

Training
DB Bench
8x95s 7x95s 2x5x100s

Squats
10x225 8x275 8x295

1 Arm Cable Curls
3x15x40 (slow reps)

VBar Pulldowns (regular attachment was missing)
3x12x120

Lat
3x8x145

T Bar Row
2x8x90 7x90

Sidebends w/ 45lb Plate
3 sets of 12 each side

Day 30:

Nutrition
2057 Calories
53g Fat
227.3g Carbs (27g Fiber)
175.2g Protein

Day 31:

Nutrition
2234 Calories
42.5g Fat
293.6g Carbs (66g Fiber)
202.8g Protein

Gym Friday wasn't the greatest of workouts, I felt a little sluggish but I got up 295 for 8 reps on squats which made me happy. Saturday I was driving here and there around my hometown to meet some friends and family I hadn't seen in a while, then I had to drive back home. I'm well rested and ready for tomorrow to get here for my workout.

I'm also anticipating the arrival of Compound20 from USPLabs. :D

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I also have some Southland Performance Revamp and Protocol by Genomyx on the way. Has anyone used either of these?
Im taking Revamp right now, and my stim tolerance is ridiculous. Been taking it steady for about a week and the effects of my preworkout drink are more noticable. It would be great for a stim break, but i dont have my hands on a stim-free preworkout.

log looks good, and that yo-yo video is pretty impressive.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I haven't updated in a while, but between work and it being midterm time at school, I haven't had much time to update the log like I would have liked. I have still been going to the gym on schedule though and today I squatted 5x320 at the end of my set.

They were some of the deepest and best squats I've done yet in my opinion. I've never had that much weight on the bar (315 was the highest before that and I've done that for a best of 8 reps.)

I'm still pushing the 100s on DB Bench with at least a weekly attempt at the 105s. My diet has changed quite a bit though. I've started eating carbs around my workouts only and ingesting a large quantity of fiber daily. Over the past week my nutrition has averaged to look like this:

2952 Calories
88.4g Fat
304.5g Carbs (72.1g Fiber)
280g Protein

(The carb count it probably a tad higher, but I've been downing these low carb tortillas and there Nutritional Info already accounts for the fiber in the carb count)

Any how, I have two more midterms on Monday and I should be back in the full swing of things.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
My apologies once again for the lack of updates, but school work and work didn't allow for much time outside of the gym (and spending time with friends/family).

I stopped taking AnaBeta two days ago. I weighed in for the last time for this log today with a weight of 192.7. I've been dropping weight the past two weeks while maintaining strength and even going up in some isolated lifts.

Visibly I am leaner and after my second run, I still can find no complaints about this product. Stand up job PES.

To continue following my progress: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185369-continuing-cataclysm-usplabs.html#post3058031