Looking Back on 2011: Staple Supplements

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Now that 2011 is over and we are a few days into the new year, we all have some time to reflect and move on. In the supplement game, every year consists of new supplements, formulas, flavors, etc. and they are usually marketed to us, the consumer, profusely. Through trial and error, we have found out what works and what doesn't work; this may be for just one person or just in general. The obvious staple supplements every year are protein, creatine, bcaa's, and a multi, but some people, including myself, tend to add some non-vital (or maybe even vital) supplements to their staples. With that in mind, other than the main supplements that we should almost all have, what other supplements do you consider a staple supplement? In you opinion, of course. For me, I LOVE Erase and DAA and I tend to always have some on hand. CLA has become a must have for me as well

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Agmatine and Genomyx GutHealth have become staples in my arsenal

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Erase and DAA in 4-6 week cycles for me too. Anabeta too works great for me when bulking :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
OP, I was thinking about this the other day...glad you made it a thread...

Agmatine/Hemavol and DMAA have become a staple for me. Im not quite sold on DAA yet

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Force Factor when it came out.

Gives me awesome endurance in the gym.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
OP, I was thinking about this the other day...glad you made it a thread...

Agmatine/Hemavol and DMAA have become a staple for me. Im not quite sold on DAA yet
haha yea, I figured I'd make one since we all have our favorite products and if a ton of us love certain ones, then they must be worth the money. I definitely need to hop on the Agmatine bandwagon because I've heard nothing but good things

jessah13

Awards
Gut health, Agmatine/hemavol, and poseidon/poseidon NT have all become staples for me in 2011.

Looking forward to seeing what 2012 has to offer.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen mixed reviews on CLA. im using it right now also

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
must say Hemavol is my newest staple, but also came to love animal rage, Ecdy and anabeta

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good thread to make the mind spin. 2011 has definitely has its ups and downs (wasted money). For me I would have to say erase (cycled), anabeta (when bulking), and animal rage! I love that stuff! But basically I still have the original staples of protein, bcaa, multi-V. This year will be a good year for me to finally expand my horizon. Gut health looks promising, might have to jump on the DAA bandwagon.. Still researching about it tho.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I def need to try anabeta, keep hearing good things

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Wow, a lot of you guys are really liking Anabeta. Kinda regret not hopping on that "get two free" deal with the purchase of Erase Pro. Def gotta start learning more about it so I can give it a try

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea i loved my run on anabeta, i got more of a leaning out effect and strength gain than actual muscle mass than what other users have been reporting.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agamtine and Now adam.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad here (combo-ing a joint support with a vitamin is pretty clutch), as well as LCLT, EGCGs, DAA, Anabeta, and Alpha-T2 (stocked up now to be on either Anabeta or AT-2 practicaly year round lol!). DAA is really a give or take thing for me - I almost only use it because I find it for cheap.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Erase
DAA
Green Mag
Craze

X-Factor Advanced
E-Bol
AnaBeta
Erase Pro
Craze
Green Mag
PES Preworkout?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
For me LCLT came out a big winner but take a month off every 3 months or so. Also erase has wowed me since I first ran it when it was released it has so many uses I am sad when I need to go off it.

SNS mcc is far and away my creatine of choice I don't ever see myself going off it. Recommend to everyone. All benefits of mono with no bloat in convinent caps and well priced, the bulk last a lonnng time.

Ursobolic I ran for close to 6 weeks most of the time at 15 caps a day and reay liked it. Umfortantly it needs to be dosed high and a bottle does not last long. If it could be sold at a price where it was economical to run at the equivilent of 15 - 18 caps per day everyone would be on it I am sure.

Chrisnova92

Chrisnova92

Awards
Xtend- couldn't recommend this enough
Velocity xt ( called thermojet here in Australia)
Cryoshock
Animal Pak and Cuts
Fadi, for a good all round pre-workout mate, cryoshock is great.
Quick question, has anyone used Mesomorph? And what's your take on it? As well as does anyone know if the
Muscle loss is massive on cuts?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Xtend- couldn't recommend this enough
Velocity xt ( called thermojet here in Australia)
Cryoshock
Animal Pak and Cuts
Fadi, for a good all round pre-workout mate, cryoshock is great.
Quick question, has anyone used Mesomorph? And what's your take on it? As well as does anyone know if the
Muscle loss is massive on cuts?
Thanks for the tip, but I don't like the "Velocity® Energizing Matrix" component :) Craze is still my go to, but looking for something good that is stim free or light on stims and without the pumps to alternate with Craze.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
For me LCLT came out a big winner but take a month off every 3 months or so.
What did you like about LCLT? I'm looking into the different carnitine products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't take a lot of supplements anymore (and therefore tried relatively few new supplements in 2011), but one that will be regularly in my plans is Omega Sports Strive. I plan on putting up a review soon as I have enjoyed it and it fits perfectly with my goals (and being a HUGE fan of Ultima I plan to use both quite regularly for the foreseeable future).

frostbite116

Awards
whats up guys im 18 and looking at all these supps, can anyone recomend me good supps to get me bigger that wont mess with my testostrone and my hormone levels.. basically no anabolics, phs, or test boosters.. i will take about anything else beside that. thanks!

frostbite116

Awards
and fadi, as for preworkouts, c4 works amazing for me and everyone i know who has tried it

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
For me LCLT came out a big winner but take a month off every 3 months or so. Also erase has wowed me since I first ran it when it was released it has so many uses I am sad when I need to go off it.
I jumped on the protocol bandwagon and loved it but Yup cycle it every 3 months or so

thomassj

Awards
current staples:
orange tirad
*** double strength fish oil
hemavol
rk-500
tta-500
dexaprine
alphaburn
creatine
caffiene
1,3 demth

upcoming for 2012:
x-factor advanced
GMS
LCLT
orange tirad
*** double strength fish oil
hemavol
maybe anabeta
creatine

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In currently on anabeta and awaiting it to "kick in" but I added ALA and slin sane to my staples, looking into LCLT right now trying to decide

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
upcoming for 2012:
x-factor advanced
I am actually using this in PCT right now (figured I'd mix it up and try something with my normal PCT supps) and it's working extremely well. Other than the longer DOMS, I have noticed only great things. I have actually put on some more lean mass since starting PCT a week ago