Was away since 2011, The world is A LOT different!!!

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I was away on "special" business since 2011 and I returned to a new world. While I was gone we had an insane president and then another crazy one. Now I don't know what to think. The facility that I was housed at had an amazing gym, then COVID hit and we all had to stay in our rooms. I'm sure everyone has seen the "prison workouts." That sounds good in theory, but when you never leave your room for over a year it becomes a daunting task. I went in at 185lb with about 10% body fat and ten years later I left about 199lb with 25%BF. First time I haven't seen my d*k ever. :( This is just a rough guess, but I have to say all the food there is horrible and the water is full of heavy metals. I've been home for a few weeks and been splurging on all good foods. I plan to get back into my old exercise routines, but this COVID doesn't make anything easier. I will walk and jog then start with bodyweight routines.
Just wanted you guys to know that I have been dreaming about cruising the web and getting back to posting on message boards.

Please take care and hope to get back in the swing of things asap.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I was away on "special" business since 2011 and I returned to a new world. While I was gone we had an insane president and then another crazy one. Now I don't know what to think. The facility that I was housed at had an amazing gym, then COVID hit and we all had to stay in our rooms. I'm sure everyone has seen the "prison workouts." That sounds good in theory, but when you never leave your room for over a year it becomes a daunting task. I went in at 185lb with about 10% body fat and ten years later I left about 199lb with 25%BF. First time I haven't seen my d*k ever. :( This is just a rough guess, but I have to say all the food there is horrible and the water is full of heavy metals. I've been home for a few weeks and been splurging on all good foods. I plan to get back into my old exercise routines, but this COVID doesn't make anything easier. I will walk and jog then start with bodyweight routines.
Just wanted you guys to know that I have been dreaming about cruising the web and getting back to posting on message boards.

Please take care and hope to get back in the swing of things asap.

wtf did you do???

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
wtf did you do???
Someone took something that was mine and I attempted to retrieve it. In hindsight, it was not that significant.
Great life lesson to learn, Turn the other cheek.
With that said when your rockn n rollin it's par for the course.
The judicial system chose ten years to reflect on my misdeeds.
Am I a better man? Time will tell..