Just ordered TESTOPRO! I'm hyped man!

Willpower100

Awards
Just placed my order on nutraplanet. I cannot wait to see what gains I make.

Current lifts:

Squats - 280 x 4 reps, probably maxing out at 290

Bench - 245 x 3 reps, probably maxing out at 255

Deadlift - 380 x 1 rep is my max

Current weight: 200lbs

Current Supplements: Cell Mass, Glutamine, Whey Protein

jfgordon1

Awards
i'm running the swole stack (with testopro). started it a little over a week ago... not much gain yet, but starting to harden up. :D

Good luck to you

Willpower100

Awards
i'm running the swole stack (with testopro). started it a little over a week ago... not much gain yet, but starting to harden up. :D

Good luck to you
Have any of your lifts gone up in the first week?

Good luck as well.

jfgordon1

Awards
Have any of your lifts gone up in the first week?

Good luck as well.
nope, however, endurance went up... been able to do more in beginning reps. i'm sure gains will come... *crossing fingers* i'll try to keep you updated

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good luck to you
It should be getting better very soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It should be getting better very soon.
x2, but better endurance aint bad for 1st week. endurance and libido were 1st things i felt-then bam!!!

jontrainer

Awards
i ended my cycle after two weeks. I was extremly tired and unmotivated. after three days of being off i felt much better. i know this supp is legit and solid from some of the logs on here. Unfortunately i didnt respond well. I guess everyones chemistry is a little different. good luck to you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are going to log it. I've been logging it for a few days and like it so far.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i ended my cycle after two weeks. I was extremly tired and unmotivated. after three days of being off i felt much better. i know this supp is legit and solid from some of the logs on here. Unfortunately i didnt respond well. I guess everyones chemistry is a little different. good luck to you.
It's almost relieving to see a negative review for TestoPro. It was mind blowing to think it was "perfect" lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's almost relieving to see a negative review for TestoPro. It was mind blowing to think it was "perfect" lol
Nothing can be perfect as we all do react differently to these things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing can be perfect as we all do react differently to these things.
hell, i read all these great reviews on 1,3 dime[geranium] and it does nada for me. just glad testopro works so well for me, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn does that mean you do not like Motivate.:nana:
that's right. you know from the beginning i said i thought it was weak-sorry, it's the only anabolic innovation product i would not buy. it just doesn't work for me.:sad3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's right. you know from the beginning i said i thought it was weak-sorry, it's the only anabolic innovation product i would not buy. it just doesn't work for me.:sad3:

I am crushed LMAO.:lol:

jontrainer

Awards
Maybe i just needed to mess with the dosing a little. Curious!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, as a pre-workout it is weak. But i do have a bottle and i take 4 caps ontop of my PWO drink, and it makes for amazing workouts.

IE, 1 serving motivate + 1 serving jack3d > 2 servings jacked

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you, as a pre-workout it is weak. But i do have a bottle and i take 4 caps ontop of my PWO drink, and it makes for amazing workouts.

not punking on motivate, i don't get much anything from jack3d either. my point being that everyone doesn't respond the same in response to the op not responding to testopro.

i did give a jug of jack3d and some motivate samples to my son and he loved it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Motivate is not really a pre-wo supp it is a energy booster that is a lot better for focud and some good clean energy.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
What I want to see is someone under normal circumstances get bloodwork done then run Testopro and do post bloodwork: By normal circumstances, I mean not recovering from a PH/AAS cycle and not taking any other Test boosting supps.

I mean someone on this board who has been on here for a while and who is not affiliated with any supplement manufacturer.

That is the kind of stuff we ought to be doing on this board......I take a test booster, DTHC and like I have said many times, I THINK it works but I don't KNOW because I have never done before and after bloodwork.

Willpower100

Awards
I will be starting Testopro next Tuesday. I was not sponsored by AI and neither do I work for AI. Although I will not have blood work done before and after supplementation, I'll be keeping a log for 30 days to track my progress, in case you are interested.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting Testopro next Tuesday. I was not sponsored by AI and neither do I work for AI. Although I will not have blood work done before and after supplementation, I'll be keeping a log for 30 days to track my progress, in case you are interested.
Sounds good bro.:)