Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any ETA on the profile release for the new Anabeta? PES site is still showing today as the release date. Also any word on the insider date?
Very soon....

Let's say I would take the time to sign up for the insider if you're not already!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?
This!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane combo deal including the new erase pro. Check your email insiders!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago..

However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago.. However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
Go check out the website.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving % DV
AnaBeta Elite Proprietary Blend 3,200mg *
Lodhra (Bark) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (Root) Extract (AnaCycle), Eleutherococcus Seniticosus (Root) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin)
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts". For the actual Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts please refer to the product packaging.

- See more at: http://pescience.com/anabeta-elite.html#sthash.CsvN0TfJ.dpuf

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just need a write-up now

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.
IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!

Edit: heres the thread man:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239679-uncaria-tomentosa-extract.html

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!
Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.
No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
Niice appreciate that brotha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How did you dose either Erase/Pro?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you dose either Erase/Pro?
EP was just 1 cap ED for half the bottle in the AM. The other half i ran it 1 EOD in the AM. Ive only ran it once.

The first time i ran OG i ran it 3 caps for a month then backed it off to 2 caps for the 2nd bottle. The second time i ran it 2 caps throughout.

Reducing to 2 caps for OG and the EP EOD dosing alleviated the joint discomfort but in both cases my libido definitely took a hit. I loved the hardening & leaning (present every time I've taken OG or EP) but but it just isn't worth the libido hit being 22 lol.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I didn't get an insider email!
Someone send it to me lol

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So all of these combos include select??
I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So all of these combos include select??
I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol
All with Select but at those prices its worth stocking up more

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So all of these combos include select?? I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol
To be honest you can never have enough protein. Assuming you will plan on lifting longer than a few months. :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
All with Select but at those prices its worth stocking up more
True..
But @ the quantity I want to order of the new ABE, Epro, and Alphamine I think i'll need to wait till there are some deals on those.. lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True.. But @ the quantity I want to order of the new ABE, Epro, and Alphamine I think i'll need to wait till there are some deals on those.. lol
True PES hoarder! PES loves Rosemont. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True..
But @ the quantity I want to order of the new ABE, Epro, and Alphamine I think i'll need to wait till there are some deals on those.. lol
Planning out stacks for 2014 and 2015? :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Planning out stacks for 2014 and 2015? :)
No downside to thinking ahead!

I have my reserve plan ready for 2020 when PES discovers the Fountain of Youth and markets it.
Naturally in a powdered form that will taste like RL Alphamine meets CL AminoIV.

Just you wait and see

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
With our new products, some other new ones coming soon, I'm having a hard time planning my stacks! Too many choices, ABE will be involved in all stacks though, love this new formula!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
With our new products, some other new ones coming soon, I'm having a hard time planning my stacks! Too many choices, ABE will be involved in all stacks though, love this new formula!
I've been on the website but can't find the new version.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No downside to thinking ahead! I have my reserve plan ready for 2020 when PES discovers the Fountain of Youth and markets it. Naturally in a powdered form that will taste like RL Alphamine meets CL AminoIV. Just you wait and see
Lol! I'm sold! :D

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I have my reserve plan ready for 2020 when PES discovers the Fountain of Youth and markets it.
Naturally in a powdered form that will taste like RL Alphamine meets CL AminoIV.
Will this need to be taken pre or post workout?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will this need to be taken pre or post workout?
You don't even need to workout it grows muscle on you spontaneously.

We will workout anyways just for fun

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling many will be doing a lot of PES/AS stacks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have a feeling many will be doing a lot of PES/AS stacks.
I can see me entire supplement regiment being PES/AS by the end of this year at this rate.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't even need to workout it grows muscle on you spontaneously. We will workout anyways just for fun
I heard if you even put it in your online cart you grow. And lean. And get all the girls. Twice.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It will still manage to get 1 star reviews before it is even released
Haha it happens with every release we have. 1 star review before released or even before reps have used it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha it happens with every release we have. 1 star review before released or even before reps have used it.
Exactly, I generally toss up 1 star reviews based on label colors and if they agree with my mood...And being that I'm 62.4% color blind, most of my label reviews are 1 star...sorry guise, I'm fickle like that :ntome:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, I generally toss up 1 star reviews based on label colors and if they agree with my mood...And being that I'm 62.4% color blind, most of my label reviews are 1 star...sorry guise, I'm fickle like that :ntome:
lmao, priceless

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Ordered a couple of the deals.. I guess I'll deal with the extra protein. Lol.
Did something naughty too I wonder if someone will catch me but until then my lips are sealed haha.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ordered a couple of the deals.. I guess I'll deal with the extra protein. Lol.
Did something naughty too I wonder if someone will catch me but until then my lips are sealed haha.
"Deal" with the extra protein? "Deal" with it by sending it to me :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
"Deal" with the extra protein? "Deal" with it by sending it to me :D
Dude I'll have like 9 tubs or something like that I forget lol.
However, just took my gmat test today and it looks like I might have to become a professional bodybuilder so I may end up needing the extra protein haha :/

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude I'll have like 9 tubs or something like that I forget lol.
However, just took my gmat test today and it looks like I might have to become a professional bodybuilder so I may end up needing the extra protein haha :/
Impressive stocking up! And don't worry too much over those tests. You can always try again :)