Just curious, how many cycles?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Curious about how many cycles you guys have run in the last year? Supposedly your time off is cycle + pct plus a little more, but have you all done that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ran my first cycle in june through august. next cycle is to start early january

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i like to run a bulk in the winter and a cut cycle precontest/summertime....so two a year...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Going to be 2 next year but they're going to be injectable so they'll be way longer

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
2 or three. depends a hdol cycle will last 6 weeks and a SD will only last 3, so it depends on what i'm running.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran 2 cycles in 2008; Havoc in April and Phera-plex/Mega-TRN in October. Next cycle won't be until March 2009 and will likely be 4-ad and Superdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn i did two this year and started a third this week. feel bad about it actually since i was only planning on doing one. i did one long injectable from jan-apr? and a 25day cycle of methyxt/mtrn in august i believe. i just started a 1t/4ad/sdrol this week.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn i did two this year and started a third this week. feel bad about it actually since i was only planning on doing one. i did one long injectable from jan-apr? and a 25day cycle of methyxt/mtrn in august i believe. i just started a 1t/4ad/sdrol this week.
Why feel bad about it Piston? So long as you're taking precautions and are healthy, it's your choice bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why feel bad about it Piston? So long as you're taking precautions and are healthy, it's your choice bro.
i dunno, good point. I just wanted to do less this year but didnt suceed.