Just bought Jack3d,Yok3d,Oxyelite Pro..................

yokjak3d

Awards
Hello and this forum looks sweet!.....anyway I just bought my first preworkout supplements and what have you......bottle of jak3d,yok3d and oxyelite pro
i also bought 2 jugs of myofusion protein

so basically I want to know how to incorporate these products efficiently....im 6ft 240lbs......please I can use a little guidance from the vets ......any help is very appreciative....
so can I take OEP in the morning empty stomach,then eat breakfast ....then how do I stack jak + yok? do I take 1 or the other first? wait a min? I want to do this righteously......thank u again

yokjak3d

Awards
also id like to add i just opened the jck3d and in the booklet it says it goes good with powerFULL since i did not open the yok3d should i return it and get powerFULL instead?

th3vikes

Awards
i havent taken the OEP, but as far as the jack3d and yok3d, they are both great together. The only thing you may have to experiment with is the dosing time with yok3d. You can take jack3d anytime you want. But i would suggest taking yok3d 1-1.5 hrs before you workout and then take jack3d 15-20 min before you go. I am not a huge fan of the powerful (it is a great product) but you really have to watch what you eat and how you take it. Yok3d would be easier to take right now if this is your first pre-workout supp. hope this helps. good luck, let us know how it goes.

yokjak3d

Awards
vikes thanks man that was a great help and feel much better now and it was cool i just gave my bro a scoop of jack3d b4 he went to boxing he is 16 is that ok?
anyway i shaked the jack3d and when i opened it ..it had a cool smokey exit was funny lol

the scooper is mighty small btw ....got the lemon lime neway im so excited i called back gnc to ask for assistance and he said all i need now is amino acids...glutamine and casein..ne truth to this guy or was he tryin to make me broker?

thanks vikes!

th3vikes

Awards
Yeah those damn GNC guys will try and squeeze more money out of than you may want to give. If you didnt know they get a commission for any GNC product that they sell o be aware.

However I would agree with him as far as amino acids and glutamine. Glutamine is great because if helps you recover quicker after a workout, so post workout I would take 5g. As far as amino acids (the building blocks of protein) I take the BCAA's from USP Labs. They are great and I sip it throughout my workout. Are glutamine and the BCAA's necessary right now? Nah I wouldn't say so. I am not saying you have to go get them but they would be a benefit. The casein protein is a slower digesting protein which means it takes longer for your body to break it down, so it usually is taken at night. I would recommend just a standard whey protein. I find that the whey proteins are faster absorbed into your muscles for faster recovery after a workout. if you want a good when, get any of the Optimum Nutrition. their cookies and cream is the best tasting one I have ever had!

Your bro will be fine although I would start taking any pre-workout until 18 or so just because he is young but he can do what he wants.

Just remember one thing though about supplements. They are only a tool and the hard work really comes for how hard you train and your diet.

yokjak3d

Awards
Incredible post ..read every word and it felt as if you were speaking to me directly out loud...I cant thank u enough for ur advice and think I will wait a few weeks before I get into that extra stuff...maybe just get the BCAA's in a few weeks...
also just 1 question if i may?
on the label of OEP I dont understand this sentence it states in exact words

"DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK."

i dont know i cant put this sentence together lol....but from my guestimation its saying after 8 weeks u have to take a 4 week break then recycle?

chris

also repped u albeit not much lol

th3vikes

Awards
So what that sentence means is your body needs a break from it. Taking it longer than 8 weeks means you will become tolerant to it or it could do something else to which could cause harm or not. To be honest I havent taken the OEP product so I am not 100% sure. I do know that it is a fat burner and if you are taking it with Jack3d and Yok3d be aware that there is a lot of caffeine in the OEP so you may experience some sides because of the high doses of caffeine. They may include faster heart beats, shivers, and some appetite loss. Just thought I would throw that at ya. I have taken a fat burner before with Nitric Oxide products and I will tell you it is not a fun experience. I felt terrible after my workout. Be safe.

yokjak3d

Awards
well thank u man...in ur opinion should i return the oxyelite pro then? ur saying thats too much caffeine...what should i do besides oxy then? i mean it was like 40 bucks so ill bring it back....what should i buy?

help! do u have aim or yahoo or some messenger? facebook?

yokjak3d

Awards
vikes???????? should i return it???????????????????????????????????????? ne1??????

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt use oxyelite AND jack3d. that is a lot of caffeine. Just save one for later

yokjak3d

Awards
I wouldnt use oxyelite AND jack3d. that is a lot of caffeine. Just save one for later
what if i dont use them on the same day? like tomorrow yok and jak

then sunday just oep and some protein?
would that work if i dose it in that way?

th3vikes

Awards
LOL sorry I was at the gym. I would just stick with the yok3d and jack3d. Thats just my opinion. Are you trying to lose some body fat? If you are just increase your cardio and do super sets with minimum rest periods. But you can do whatever you want bro.

yokjak3d

Awards
whats an example of a super set? ive never done them

i also wanna point out i purchased a 45lb weighted box vest from weight vest .com

how should i incorporate it into my regime?

yokjak3d

Awards
save the OEP for when you are looking to lose bodyfat
well im like 30% body fat (last checked in jan )
but i been working out very hard since then so idk wut it is now

save it? i rather get my refund and just buy it at a later time since i cant use it now.

yokjak3d

Awards
can someone educate me on bcaas? im thinking of getting those in stead of oxy

how would that stack up with the jak n yok?

btw thank u guys so much for taking the time out to read my thread and help me...its very much appreciated

yokjak3d

Awards
ive decided to keep the OEP and use it after i finish my jack3d

thank u guys

th3vikes

Awards
a super set example would be doing a set of one exercise and immediately doing another set of a different one with no rest. For example- you could do a set of bicep curls and then do a set of tricep push downs. What you are doing is working two different muscle groups with no rest in between sets. Typically you want to do opposing muscle groups (bi's and tris, chest and back etc.)

As far as BCAA's, there are two different types Non essential and Essential. Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. You must get them from complete protein foods or combinations of incomplete vegetable foods. There are 9 essential amino acids.
The term "non-essential" can be misleading since all amino acids are essential for proper metabolism and certain non-essential amino acids, such as glutamine.

The essential branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver. Basically here's how this works: After digestion once protein is broken down into individual amino acids these aminos can either be used to build new proteins or be burned as fuel to produce energy.
Benefits of BCAAs- increased Recovery, Endurance, Stimulate Protein Synthesis (In other words, they have shown the ability to induce muscle gains, Stimulate Fat Loss, Help build the immune system.

I would recommend getting the USP Labs BCAA's if you want to get some. All you do is sip it through out your workout. Plus they have a good tasting one.

yokjak3d

Awards
good read.yea next up is those exact bcaas u recommended...actually i just might return my fat burner for the bcaas...do u think that would be an efficient exchange in my situation?

wake up y0k3....eat break.......jac.......gym.....bcaa(during gym)......protein after?

th3vikes

Awards
If i read this correctly are you planning on working out in the morning? if so I would say this is fine. Again with the yok3d you will have to do some experimenting. So if the result you are looking for doesnt happen right away, dont give up on the yok3d just try a different routine or timing when you decide to take it. If the plan you have know doenst work then i would try taking yok3d on an empty stomach (whenever you last meal was) then take jack3d 15-30 min before you go lift. with these supps you kinda just got try out some routines and find the right one for you. Good luck bro!

kain1012

Awards
Sounds like your beginning and jacked is best pre workout i ever tried. I tried them all you name it I did it, dont feel like naming like 12 brands and their side effects. Also want to point out where is your multi vitamin? a weighted vest is ok for burning mass calories also but be careful when wearing it and working out.

A protein shake should not be your main source of protein intake but, yes after your workout drink a shake. Food should be #1 first, chicken, steak, etc etc.

If you want decent BCAAS just take a nice multi vitamin. If your serious about losing weight and gaining muscle have 3 things Multivitamin, protein, good diet. Also look online for good work out routines. What may work for some may not work for you. Youtube videos on trainers not the friggen idiots who drop weights and screw around.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
thanks bro! im returning this crap
Yo Bro, Yok3d can be a serious tool in your toolbelt. It is a little tricky with the timing but if you are a responder, this stuff is great. Excellent pump meaning more nutrients getting to the muscles that need them. Here's a shot of me on Yok3d after a workout

yokjak3d

Awards
i made a thread here

usplabsdirect.com/forum/oxyelite-pro/8380-just-bought-oxyelite-pro-question.html

th3vikes

Awards
Please let us know how your supps are working. I hope it all works out for you bro!

yokjak3d

Awards
well i took oep and wow so far amazing...................feel just perfect and took a nice #2lol

also not hungry whatsoever i drank a protein shake 5 min after and am not hungry

will keep u posted when i tried jack3d (probly tomorrow)

th3vikes

Awards
haha awesome brother, keep us posted hope these all work for you!

yokjak3d

Awards
yea i cant believe how NOT hungry I am........,like i dont even want a cracker lol

yokjak3d

Awards
good song here man
youtube.com/watch?v=fdlRQj11P9M

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah those damn GNC guys will try and squeeze more money out of than you may want to give. If you didnt know they get a commission for any GNC product that they sell o be aware.

However I would agree with him as far as amino acids and glutamine. Glutamine is great because if helps you recover quicker after a workout, so post workout I would take 5g. As far as amino acids (the building blocks of protein) I take the BCAA's from USP Labs. They are great and I sip it throughout my workout. Are glutamine and the BCAA's necessary right now? Nah I wouldn't say so. I am not saying you have to go get them but they would be a benefit. The casein protein is a slower digesting protein which means it takes longer for your body to break it down, so it usually is taken at night. I would recommend just a standard whey protein. I find that the whey proteins are faster absorbed into your muscles for faster recovery after a workout. if you want a good when, get any of the Optimum Nutrition. their cookies and cream is the best tasting one I have ever had!

Your bro will be fine although I would start taking any pre-workout until 18 or so just because he is young but he can do what he wants.

Just remember one thing though about supplements. They are only a tool and the hard work really comes for how hard you train and your diet.
If we are talking about amno acids gear I think would be a awesome choice compared to modern bcaa only because he already is taking a protein shake so taking gear would be more cost effecive choice.

I quote from Rickrock13
Protein is one of the best – and worst – understood macronutrients in the bodybuilding world. Every bodybuilder knows they need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, but very little is understood about the quality of protein.

That’s like telling someone they need to drive 100 miles to get to your house, but not telling them what direction!

Proteins are just long chains built up from “links” of various individual amino acids. Some of
those links are like titanium: essential amino acids. Other links are more like regular old iron: non-essential amino acids. Joining two amino acids together with each other forms a dipeptide, three joined togetherform a tripeptide, etc…Once we get 50 amino acids all joined together, we have a protein – the chain made from all of the little links.

If we were making a chain, we want it to be strong, right? In fact, if we could, we would want to make the entire chain from titanium. Well, it’s the same when we look at a chain of amino acids. We want it to be made from high quality links. This is because the ratio of one amino acid to another determines the overall quality (or strength) of the chain. The highest quality, most anabolic protein sources all have an amino acid chain that is most closely associated with natural human protein.

Gear is an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster!

When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey; it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. It’s like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc…) and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which they’re sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids. When those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect – an increase in muscle mass. As you can see, the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important! If you’re not digesting your protein, then your body isn’t going to use it, which is exactly why we at Need To Build Muscle formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it is split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold!

A single gram of protein becomes more like TEN grams of super boiavalable protein!

On top of that, Gear uses the power of Super Plasma Blood Serum Protein. Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable”. It’s like adding blood to your blood - there is no conversion! Whatever you add is “more”. That’s what happens with Super Plasma Serum. It’s essentially instant muscle! Since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source.
This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos”, which is what the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!

Super Plasma Protein is protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed animal plasma. Because of its high concentration of bioactive proteins, peptides, and potent amino acid profile, this protein has been used to increase growth in multiple animal studies.

When we look at proteins, we want to make sure the chains are made from as many high quality links as possible, because once the protein is in your body, your body breaks it back down into those same links, and uses it to produce more muscle. Proteins are in a constant state of synthesis, being built up and broken down. If you’re breaking them down at an accelerated rate, with intense weight training, you need to replenish them at an increased rate as well. When you go to the local hardware store to buy a chain, you can ask them how strong it is (its tensile strength). This tells you how much pressure the chain can take before it snaps. Try
going to a restaurant and asking about the amino acid chains in their chicken cordon blue. They’ll look at you like you’re crazy! Most bodybuilders can rattle off the exact amount of protein in a glass of milk or a 6 oz. steak, but they have no idea about the quality of that protein or the rate at which there body will absorb this protein. That’s a huge mistake, and it’s like buying a chain without knowing what it’s made of. Who cares if it is 50 feet long, if it’s made of paper?

Scientists have figured out a way to measure protein quality, just like they’ve figured out ways to figure out how strong different metals are.

Protein Efficiency Ratio, or P.E. R. was one of the earliest ways they used to gauge the quality of various proteins. It was based on dividing body mass gains versus the amount of ingested protein. You might expect milk protein rates very highly, while corn, oats and other plant sourced
proteins rank poorly.

Blood serum proteins have a Digestibility above 90% and a protein efficiency ratio (PER) of 2.8! . THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER! In fact off the charts. But the power of blood serum protein does not stop there. Read the next part.

The problem with BV is that it doesn’t tell us how much of that protein is being digested adequately, only that it’s not being excreted. Neither of these two protein measurement systems are widely used any longer because they’ve given way to another measure of protein quality, known as the protein-digestibility amino acid score (PCDAAS). This is the most accurate method of ranking various proteins, and it’s the one currently being used by scientists and doctors. This score ranks the essential amino acid content of various proteins and compares them with amino acid requirements in humans. The amino acid that is represented most poorly is found to be the limiting amino acid (the weakest link of our chain), and that system ultimately determines which protein sources provide the most abundant supply of amino acids that match human protein needs. Of course, this isn’t just science, it’s what we see in the real world too. How many people get huge by eating wheat protein? Nobody. the stuff that ranks the most highly is the stuff that makes all of the top bodybuilders huge –whey protein, beef, eggs, and milk.

Of course, nobody eats a meal of just one food, right? People combine their foods at meal time, and if they’re smart, they can make some of those poor quality proteins into better ones. This is why we always see vegetarians combining certain plant-based foods; rice and beans, for example. Rice is deficient of several aminos that beans have in abundance.

The amino acids lacking in one food is made up for in a different food.

This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we’re doing with Gear! We have included branched chain amino acids, as well as amino rich superfoods like Super Plasma Protein, a protein isolate made from hydrolyzed blood plasma proteins.

With Gear, you can have a peanut butter sandwich, (not a great source of quality protein) and the digestive enzymes will ensure that you’re processing every single gram, while the BCAAs, Super Plasma Protein, and Whey Protein Isolates fill in the missing aminos. It’s like turning every peanut butter sandwich, slice of pizza, and piece of French toast into a protein shake! A banana split is always going to have a lot of fat and sugar, but with Gear, at least it’ll also have a lot of
high quality protein as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally use gear and love the results from my strength and weight. I really got me cut up and It was part of my contest prep for my NPS show.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I take my Yok3d almost two hours prior to work out... and Jack 40 min PWO. Te OEP can be taken right when you wake up as it works better in a fasted state.. i would not go any longer than 45 min before eating after you take it or you will feel like your stomache is going to eat itself.. Also make sure you drink a lot of water... lots of stims in these products and if not properly hydrated you will defeat all your hard work.. nice stack.. I am new here also.. but I have been very active on other forums.. Welcome and keep in touch.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
th3vikes hooked you up with great info bro. like he said, these supps are just tools to help you along the way.. make sure your diet and workouts are on point. I've used both Jack3d and OxyElite Pro, but not Yok3d... yet. Jack3d is great for lifting days, and OEP for cardio. don't mix them- too much stim effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmno

Tmno

Awards
I took a lot of caff and then took Jack3d and Yok3d I felt like my heart was going to explode. When I was researching OEP I found the side effects to be too extreme.

number2

number2

Awards
I take jack3d 30 mins before workout. I can tell when its time to workout because it makes my skin crawl. Other than that it gives a good pump.