jus bought ..Perfect Liver Support & ReboundXT

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
question, should i drop my crappy pills of milk thistle and jump on AX's Liver support on the same day i start my cycle ???

ReboundXT, ive need taken any other testrone booster then novadexXT and i started to take them at the last week of my cycle .. should i treat ReboundXT the same way ? or wait till i complete the cycle.

Thanks,

p.s. cant wait to try it out .. if works well im going to try the AX's stack next time.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how there is an overlap in ingredients I would just use Liver Support on cycle. If you want to you could restart the milk thistle caps during PCT. Likewise I would use RXT during PCT but if you wanted to start a week early it shouldn't make much of a difference.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how there is an overlap in ingredients I would just use Liver Support on cycle. If you want to you could restart the milk thistle caps during PCT. Likewise I would use RXT during PCT but if you wanted to start a week early it shouldn't make much of a difference.
yah thats how i was thinking to run it .. but just wanted someone's else opinion as well .. thanks ersatz for replying