JTMASS: Journey to the best shape of my life

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t you say you were 26% bf in another thread (or that’s what the scales said)?

If so you might wanna take them back and get a refund bro. 16% maybe and that’s probably being harsh
I just don’t have my equipment to get a fairly accurate reading. This was from a body analyser machine in a mall. Lol

I had terrible bloating today? My carbs are lower than usual. Any idea why?6

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those abs peaking through there say under 15% ....

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those abs peaking through there say under 15% ....
I wish it was 15%. You have done quite a few cuts. Any bloating while lowering your carb intake? I am drinking a little above half a gallon water.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about the bloat. Probably some bacteria fighting over undigested food. I take sometimes activated charcoal, bloat gone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish it was 15%. You have done quite a few cuts. Any bloating while lowering your carb intake? I am drinking a little above half a gallon water.
Could be lower than my guess easily, depends on where you hold fat.

Bloating on low carbs isn’t common as far as I know. Any other dietary changes?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up the water intake to about a gallon a day !!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late, but in. Good to see you still hittin it

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be lower than my guess easily, depends on where you hold fat.

Bloating on low carbs isn’t common as far as I know. Any other dietary changes?
None, except the addition of salad to dinner

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I don’t think you need six months to get shredded . Dial it in and be disciplined, weigh everything you eat and you could be pretty ripped in three. You’ve got a solid muscle base, should look great when you shed your winter coat

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think you need six months to get shredded . Dial it in and be disciplined, weigh everything you eat and you could be pretty ripped in three. You’ve got a solid muscle base, should look great when you shed your winter coat
This is where I got to with 2.5 months cut last time. Lost considerable fat. But there was still room for improvement.
21.JPG

Discipline is not a problem. I don't weigh my food. Since I have done the weighing part in my first cut, kinda know how much I need to eat. I am looking at 6 months to take things slow so that I don't lose any muscle in the process.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t you say you were 26% bf in another thread (or that’s what the scales said)?

If so you might wanna take them back and get a refund bro. 16% maybe and that’s probably being harsh
Agree, if you're over 20% then I'm in some real trouble! I'd put you at maybe 16% max... I'm coming in at 18% right now and I've got considerably more abdominal fat.
This is where I got to with 2.5 months cut last time. Lost considerable fat. But there was still room for improvement.
View attachment 178067
Discipline is not a problem. I don't weigh my food. Since I have done the weighing part in my first cut, kinda know how much I need to eat. I am looking at 6 months to take things slow so that I don't lose any muscle in the process.
I'd say there you might be closer to 13-14%.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice X Frame, Looking Good!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean and mean jtmass !
Yeah there is now way you are 26%. I agree with the others 15ish.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling really good in the gym. Confidence is slowly coming back to hit weights. Quick session 75mins and 10mins low intensity cardio.
A21463B1-7705-4FA7-814F-EB509592FCBF.jpeg

Breakfast with staples and Clear Muscle
50C33B26-5B56-4FDA-9691-9AF89783918F.jpeg

Preworkout- OL Re1gn
526CD7F5-78A2-47C1-A108-C65B99AB4E13.jpeg

0F4EB8D4-2290-48A3-858B-E74A57862EF9.jpeg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to toot my own horn here but you’re givin me a run for my money on quad size!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will not take you 6 month to be ripped. Looking good, bro!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will not take you 6 month to be ripped. Looking good, bro!
I’ll recalibrate based on where I get to in 3months. But, I don’t want to bulk naturally anymore. It’s just stupid. I’ll prolly just maintain after this cut

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 178067
Agreed take it slow: Don't want to lose more than a lb a week.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was rest.

Today was war with weights. Started to look a bit better than when I started this log. There was a guy in the gym (juiced) screaming his lungs out while lifting. Messed up a little with my mood. hairygrandpa I was listening to the new tune you posted today for my cardio. Good stuff, sir.
21518ECB-7CA9-4A4F-9C21-4E90B461FA19.jpeg

Arnold Press is 17.5kg each hand
Incline Dumbbell Fly 15kg each hand

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was rest.

Today was war with weights. Started to look a bit better than when I started this log. There was a guy in the gym (juiced) screaming his lungs out while lifting. Messed up a little with my mood. hairygrandpa I was listening to the new tune you posted today for my cardio. Good stuff, sir.
Now That's Respect !! Nice to see out of a young man !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was rest.

Arnold Press is 17.5kg each hand
Incline Dumbbell Fly 15kg each hand
Finally someone who digs what I like. :) Everyone else is a metalhead. Music plays a important role for my workouts. I need something aggressive -even maybe a bit monotone and driving.

Great workout by the way!

Even found a 10-hour version of this song, LMAO, for a 10 hour workout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1nw2xj1B8

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally someone who digs what I like. :) Everyone else is a metalhead. Music plays a important role for my workouts. I need something aggressive -even maybe a bit monotone and driving.

Great workout by the way!

Even found a 10-hour version of this song, LMAO, for a 10 hour workout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1nw2xj1B8
I had a smile by the end of my cardio. Usually, my face would say; why the **** do I do Cardio.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you do cardio? Lol

Jk.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a smile by the end of my cardio. Usually, my face would say; why the **** do I do Cardio.
Imagine 10th of thousands mongols invading your country.... each one of them thinking the same: "Why the fugg am I doing this?"
Well, its the march music, the music is it!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine 10th of thousands mongols invading your country.... each one of them thinking the same: "Why the fugg am I doing this?"
Well, its the march music, the music is it!
Wait. What are we talking about again? Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skipped my Saturday workout. Was on a long travel with my son.

Legs on Monday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jtmass found your picture on instagram !!!

JTmas.png

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No workout today. My boy is unwell and work was pretty hectic. was juggling between taking care of him and work. Hope he gets well tomorrow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No workout today. My boy is unwell and work was pretty hectic. was juggling between taking care of him and work. Hope he gets well tomorrow.
Family first brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope Thing Turn Around !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely. Family always first.

Actually, my son first.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's he doing ??

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was just an off day for me.

Squats of 140kgs- 2sets 2reps
Hack Squat- 120kgs- 3 sets 8 reps
Lying Leg Curl- 55kgs- 3 sets 12 reps

This is all I did. Mind was wandering and just didn’t have that ON feeling. Even 140kgs Squats felt really hard. My mind was occupied with my son’s illness. Grandparents taking care of him while I am at the gym. But, I just couldn’t focus and get through the workout.

Went back home and had more than a couple of drinks. Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition. Just totally mind fckd with work, personal issues and my son being unwell.

P.S- don’t judge me for having a couple (more than a couple) drinks.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is all I did. Mind was wandering and just didn’t have that ON feeling. Even 140kgs Squats felt really hard. My mind was occupied with my son’s illness. Grandparents taking care of him while I am at the gym. But, I just couldn’t focus and get through the workout.

Went back home and had more than a couple of drinks. Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition. Just totally mind fckd with work, personal issues and my son being unwell.

nothing wrong with taking the edge off! Take some time off if needed. The gym isn't going anywhere. unfocused workouts are a waste of time IMO.
Go take a run or something. that way you can get in a little cardio and still let your mind wonder. It will help with the stress.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing wrong with taking the edge off! Take some time off if needed. The gym isn't going anywhere. unfocused workouts are a waste of time IMO.
Go take a run or something. that way you can get in a little cardio and still let your mind wonder. It will help with the stress.
Thanks. I may just do that

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No judgement here. I totally get it. We all have bad days, things to deal with in life that others don't see. Stay strong and get back at it tomorrow.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No judgement here. I totally get it. We all have bad days, things to deal with in life that others don't see. Stay strong and get back at it tomorrow.
Thanks man. Hangover is a crazy MOFO. Haven’t had these many drinks in years. Felt like S#it when I woke up. But, I kept hydrating since morning and eating well. Hopefully, my gym session won’t suk today.