JP8x get diesel

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Any chance that nutra will carry this new p workout,you know there is a lot of us that like this product guys?:newangel:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt even realize that this was out yet. If there is enough demand for it, you know NP wont let you down

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even realize that this was out yet. If there is enough demand for it, you know NP wont let you down
Thanks man,yea is been out since last friday ,and you know you always ran out of diesel products ,so hope to hear fom you guys,thanks for the reply..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP man. As I said....if there is sufficient demand, NP will do its best to get the product

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Prop blend but interesting for sure. I really like that it's naturally flavored though. Hopefully we can find some reviews on it soon.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Love all the previous versions of it, and Nos Ether. Taste will turn some off on both though, but the results will win them over. JP8 was the best supp I ever used for laser-like gym focus, can't compare it to anything else because it set the bar for me. Honestly, I have used other pre-workouts that gave me better pumps and endurance, but then I added Nos Ether to it and problem solved. Thanks for the heads up.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Love all the previous versions of it, and Nos Ether. Taste will turn some off on both though, but the results will win them over. JP8 was the best supp I ever used for laser-like gym focus, can't compare it to anything else because it set the bar for me. Honestly, I have used other pre-workouts that gave me better pumps and endurance, but then I added Nos Ether to it and problem solved. Thanks for the heads up.
Yep, if it tastes anything like that grape did 2 years ago, I'd rather drink vomit preworkout.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i hope they updated the taste, the lemonade on the original was the worst thing i ever tasted, i can down a lot of stuff, but this was over the top bad in the taste department

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
taken from their site:

**NOTE** You really don't want to buy this product if you buying pre-workout products based on taste. If you want to get the best out of your workouts and not just a $22 caffeine buzz, get you some JP8x, and if you don't like the taste, mix it with 1/2 cup a juice and go wreck the gym. Taste is the last thing that's important to formulating an effective product. To make it taste pretty you need artificial sweeteners and flavors AND/OR you need to leave out effective doses of herbs. We didn't do either!

i tottally agree, but if you cant drink it then you can't get the benefits from it, pass

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Mixed the old version with a bit of grape juice and made it more tolerable. Eventually, just gave up on that/ got used to it regular style.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
taken from their site:

**NOTE** You really don't want to buy this product if you buying pre-workout products based on taste. If you want to get the best out of your workouts and not just a $22 caffeine buzz, get you some JP8x, and if you don't like the taste, mix it with 1/2 cup a juice and go wreck the gym. Taste is the last thing that's important to formulating an effective product. To make it taste pretty you need artificial sweeteners and flavors AND/OR you need to leave out effective doses of herbs. We didn't do either!

i tottally agree, but if you cant drink it then you can't get the benefits from it, pass
If people can flavor their own bulk concoctions then I couldn't imagine it to be too difficult to do the same with JP8x. A little crystal lite or gatorade powder should do the trick just fine. I personally would use a scoop of stevia.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If people can flavor their own bulk concoctions then I couldn't imagine it to be too difficult to do the same with JP8x. A little crystal lite or gatorade powder should do the trick just fine. I personally would use a scoop of stevia.
i used gatorade with the original jp8, it didn't touch the nasty taste, again i had the lemonade, i've heard the grape was alittle better

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i used gatorade with the original jp8, it didn't touch the nasty taste, again i had the lemonade, i've heard the grape was alittle better
I hear ya. Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical that is the attitude from Chuck, its the same BS when you ask him about his totally off the wall and underdosed test boosters. NP, pass on this, it won't sell and you will just get a lot of complaints. Let those who love Get Diesel get it somewhere else.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the original JP8 was the most powerful I ever tried, but that taste was downright awful. I guess we weigh the good with the bad

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the original JP8 was the most powerful I ever tried, but that taste was downright awful. I guess we weigh the good with the bad
Agreed, but if it tastes so bad then what is the point? There are a few potent, effective pre-workouts that don't taste like kool-aid that are available, go for those. Ones like Maximize V2, Muscle Marinade, NTKTS are examples that come to mind.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Some may say we're over reacting, but that stuff was horrible. It's definitely not ***** in my book to say the old jp8 taste was intolerable. I remember going the whole workout tasting that chalk.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some may say we're over reacting, but that stuff was horrible. It's definitely not ***** in my book to say the old jp8 taste was intolerable. I remember going the whole workout tasting that chalk.
Crap, I had a sample and about threw it up and then my heart was racing like an SOB. NOS Ether tastes terrible as well, it was a brown chunk of nasty, I hated it, hence my ranting. :soapbox:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It definitely was not the best tasting, that's for sure, but I'll stick by it based on my results I got, can't comment on the new one though. Everybody's got their favorites, and there isn't anything wrong with that.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the taste can be tolerable, i had the jp8 grape. But my issues with the product was id get so sick from drinking it, i feel great in the gym then just get icy cold half way thru, feel light headed, sick, and just have to give up on the workout. Ill pass on this

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but if it tastes so bad then what is the point? There are a few potent, effective pre-workouts that don't taste like kool-aid that are available, go for those. Ones like Maximize V2, Muscle Marinade, NTKTS are examples that come to mind.
I have try all of those and some more,JP8 still gave the best results period,everybody is diferent!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have try all of those and some more,JP8 still gave the best results period,everybody is diferent!!
I just don't get how people think it is the pre-workout that gives them these amazing results, people would not take any supplements or steroids if that was the case. You are talking about creatine, beta alanine, stims and a few extra vitamins and herbs, that will not make a huge difference if much at all. I can make that at home and it will taste better and give the same results... I don't know, I don't buy into the Get Diesel hype at all.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don't get how people think it is the pre-workout that gives them these amazing results, people would not take any supplements or steroids if that was the case. You are talking about creatine, beta alanine, stims and a few extra vitamins and herbs, that will not make a huge difference if much at all. I can make that at home and it will taste better and give the same results... I don't know, I don't buy into the Get Diesel hype at all.
I agree here, the only reason i use a pre-wo is for the mental edge, creatine and beta-alanine are nice sure, but they are so cheap i can add those on my own. Its about the stims mane

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried a Get Diesel product I didn't love!! Old JP8 flavors were not the best, but I could handle it. I just mixed it in about 4oz of water, slammed it back and then just sipped water afterwards. Pump Fixx is my current use, but will pick some of this up for sure.

Hope NP picks it up.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:I respect everyone opinion ,and I was just asking for this at nutra

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you got hijacked pretty good, but that's what happens when you bring something up that hasn't been discussed in a while.

Best of luck

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the old grape and thought it was horrible tasting lol. I would seriously gag sometimes just knowing I was about to drink it. Gave it to a few friends to try. Lets just say they didnt call me friend for a little while after that lol.

I do recall it being the best preworkout I had tried at that time. The NOS Ether Level 1 mixed in with it actually made for a decent taste somehow. Seperate they smelled horrible, but together they were bareable. Hell I remember even sipping it instead of the usual chugging lol.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok seriously.

Who is bitching about taste and why?

While we are at it, why don't we bitch about weights being heavy and chest hurting from DOMS?!?!?!

Should people who create supplements be worried about putting enough sugar bull**** into them? or finding things that work to build muscle and give us energy?

I'm not pro or against the new JP8. But a lot of people I respect dig Get diesel products especially the old JP8.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok seriously.

While we are at it, why don't we bitch about weights being heavy and chest hurting from DOMS?!?!?!

Should people who create supplements be worried about putting enough sugar bull**** into them? or finding things that work to build muscle and give us energy?

I'm not pro or against the new JP8. But a lot of people I respect dig Get diesel products especially the old JP8.
It is one thing for something not to taste good or even bad, but that stuff could make people throw up. People are just voicing their opinions which I doubt NP minds since this will help determine if they decide to pick up the new version.

JP8 is def one of those supps you dont forget that is for sure. Great for workouts, but dread drinking it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok seriously.

with the way flavoring is these days, idc if its amazing or not unless it aminos im drinking during a workout. BUT it shouldnt be so bad ppl cant drink it, im just saying. I didnt mind the jp8 taste, product just didnt work for me.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel stuff will always be a hot button, plain and simple. It's not a line to MAYBE like, you either hate it or you don't. Granted, the way Chuck comes off might not always be the best in some eyes, but I respect his honesty about the products he makes. I've had great results from the products I have used, so I'm inclined to stick with them. Have I had issues with them? Sure!! However I weighed the pros and cons and found more pros, so I used em'. Every body is different, as are their views/opinions and that's a good thing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get Diesel stuff will always be a hot button, plain and simple. It's not a line to MAYBE like, you either hate it or you don't. Granted, the way Chuck comes off might not always be the best in some eyes, but I respect his honesty about the products he makes. I've had great results from the products I have used, so I'm inclined to stick with them. Have I had issues with them? Sure!! However I weighed the pros and cons and found more pros, so I used em'. Every body is different, as are their views/opinions and that's a good thing.
Agree 100%. I remember running a DTH, Sunami, and something else (forgot the name, damn it getting old) and loved the results.

In terms of JP8, the focus and aggression were phenomenal, just the taste was terrible imo. I would think of using it again (just hope it might taste slightly better)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100%. I remember running a DTH, Sunami, and something else (forgot the name, damn it getting old) and loved the results.

In terms of JP8, the focus and aggression were phenomenal, just the taste was terrible imo. I would think of using it again (just hope it might taste slightly better)
Agree with that. Just haven't tried anything else that got me into the zone like JP8 did, best focus ever.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I understand all that and agree for the most part, of course if you are literally puking its not going to be a good choice for a pre w/o... I'm just so sick of all of these products loading their **** up with 50 different chemicals to make it look like a fruit grenade and smell like womans perfume.

I eat as much organic food as I can and stay away from almost all simple sugars and artificial sweetener. If you want that added to your pre w/o or any other supplement its not hard to just scoop in ice cream if you'd really like, its just not going to help you results wise.

Anything and I mean anything will be bearable if you add in sugar. Think about coffee for example, who doesn't like coffee flavored cheesecake, milk shakes or chocolate? But try to get most people to drink black coffee and they will gag.

... All I'm trying to say here is it should be the users decision how much sweetener is needed. And what sweetener. PP has a fantastic organic fruit and berry blend that anybody/everybody should check out if they are looking to "dazzle" up the flavor of any shake without any negative impact.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand all that and agree for the most part, of course if you are literally puking its not going to be a good choice for a pre w/o... I'm just so sick of all of these products loading their **** up with 50 different chemicals to make it look like a fruit grenade and smell like womans perfume.

I eat as much organic food as I can and stay away from almost all simple sugars and artificial sweetener. If you want that added to your pre w/o or any other supplement its not hard to just scoop in ice cream if you'd really like, its just not going to help you results wise.

Anything and I mean anything will be bearable if you add in sugar. Think about coffee for example, who doesn't like coffee flavored cheesecake, milk shakes or chocolate? But try to get most people to drink black coffee and they will gag.

... All I'm trying to say here is it should be the users decision how much sweetener is needed. And what sweetener. PP has a fantastic organic fruit and berry blend that anybody/everybody should check out if they are looking to "dazzle" up the flavor of any shake without any negative impact.
Ill agree here and i wish most companies would just use stevia over sucralose. But im sure jp8 could taste better with just stevia...but i never thought it tasted that bad actually, just kinda herbal lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Gotta agree that Primordial Performance really did a great job flavoring pepto-pro naturally. It's also nice that stevia is very alkaline while sucralose is very acidic.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well nutra once you guys get it ,I am ready to order!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

most of us can down some pretty bad stuff, but when it becomes undrinkable and you spent money on it, thats when theres a problem

btw black coffee is the only way to drink coffee

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1

most of us can down some pretty bad stuff, but when it becomes undrinkable and you spent money on it, thats when theres a problem

btw black coffee is the only way to drink coffee

Most deff. haha Coffee is some how converted to a desert.

Drewkowsky

Awards
You guys who are complaining about people complaing about the taste have to understand that we have all drank stuff that has tasted horrible to get results. This stuff is much worse than that. Add sugar, add juice, add gatorade, it doesn't matter; this stuff is that revolting.
The times I did manage to choke it down, I was rewarded with a nice workout until 20 mins in, then I had to fight off not vomiting for the next 2 hours.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys who are complaining about people complaing about the taste have to understand that we have all drank stuff that has tasted horrible to get results. This stuff is much worse than that. Add sugar, add juice, add gatorade, it doesn't matter; this stuff is that revolting.
The times I did manage to choke it down, I was rewarded with a nice workout until 20 mins in, then I had to fight off not vomiting for the next 2 hours.
Ah, my thoughts on why I won't even bother trying it after Ether being so nasty. APS Mesomorph tastes nasty, but I have no other complaints with it and crazy energy like what people say about JP8. If you like to drink nasty crap, go for JP8 but don't complain you weren't warned!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hip hip hooray for nasty ****!

As long as it gets the job done...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say, just tried JP8X for the first time. The focus and intensity were amazing, as I expected. The taste (while better than JP8) was pretty bad. However, hold your nose and down it, then wait 20 minutes or so and watch out

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say, just tried JP8X for the first time. The focus and intensity were amazing, as I expected. The taste (while better than JP8) was pretty bad. However, hold your nose and down it, then wait 20 minutes or so and watch out
I still just don't get that taste is so bad yet people still take it. Does this have some designer drug in it that makes you crave it? All kidding aside, even the best pre-workout I took was just a help, if I was not on my game diet and sleep wise, the workouts would still be lackluster. If it tastes anything like the last Get Diesel product I tried, I won't touch it with a 10' pole. To each their own though or as the saying goes, your mileage may vary.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
People love it because it works. But I won't take anything that tastes as bad as JP8. There are just too many other good alternatives. Chuck needs to spend a little more time on the flavor profile of this product. If he got it right this would be a top seller.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. However, it is effective. The worst part was that for cherry lemonade it was a brownish color. Very disheartening. :)