Joint Supp Suggestion

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys just wondering if I could get some well-informed suggestions on a joint support supplement. I've seen logs/reviews on several but wondering if anyone has tried a few and found a favourite.

Any ounce of relief would be amazing. My diuretic dose has been increased for medical treatments and my joints are very angry to say the least

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also fish oil for general aches and pains. I had been taking fish oil for years also and recently wasn't able to re-up in time and have been without it for a week. Thankfully I finally got more today. Seriously could tell a difference the last week without it. I've got arthritis in both knees and my cervical spine. Everything cracks on me. Seriously I feel and hear a crunch every I lie down and get up. My elbows lock up and snap. For a while my right one would "lock" and I'd have to hit it hard with my left arm to unlock it and hear a loud crack. That went on for about 6 months to a year straight and still comes and goes. Recently I noticed that I can no longer straighten it completely. I can't force it, it just doesn't straighten out completely anymore.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try AX Joint Restore
This has been the best for me. I force joint help was good too but i would give the nod to joint restore.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys just wondering if I could get some well-informed suggestions on a joint support supplement. I've seen logs/reviews on several but wondering if anyone has tried a few and found a favourite.

Any ounce of relief would be amazing. My diuretic dose has been increased for medical treatments and my joints are very angry to say the least
What products have you tried? If any? I used Cissus XT when my left shoulder was really buggered and it was a godsend until I got my issue sorted. My affiliation aside,Cissus is where its at in my book. Just go for 5% extracts :)

Joint restore is a good option as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cissus is my favorite. SNS Cissus XT or iForce joint help are good sources

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks everyone, the only joint support I have used was SuperCissus last year.

Think I will give Cissus XT a go

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone, the only joint support I have used was SuperCissus last year.

Think I will give Cissus XT a go
Keep us posted with how you go with it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
joint help has paractin in it which is quite potent at quelling the pain associated with sore joints.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take around 2g combined EPA/DHA from fish oil, as well as cissus daily. This has been working well for me for quite a while now. Haven't really had to look in to anything else. I think people forget how much fat intake really helps your joints.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take around 2g combined EPA/DHA from fish oil, as well as cissus daily. This has been working well for me for quite a while now. Haven't really had to look in to anything else. I think people forget how much fat intake really helps your joints.
I do 3 grams of EPA and 1.5 of DHA. Just added it up after being curious from reading your post. I couldn't believe the difference it made after stopping it for week.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help would be worth a look IMO. Tons of great positive reviews all over on it, designed to treat both acute and chronic pains. What diuretic do you use, I use HCTZ and have zero joint issues.

Mike

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I saw slight relief from Animal Flex once a day. I started taking Joint Mechanic three times a day with digestive enzymes on an empty stomach and saw a dramatic improvement. I assume that if I did the same with Flex, I'd probably get a similar effect.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes I do use fish oil, 2 caps of Controlled Labs with breakfast and dinner. Keeping a good amount of fats in my diet as well right now: omega eggs, almond butter, nuts, flax seeds, salmon a few times a week

I have heard that about digestive enzymes, Bromelain I believe, has extra joint benefits.

The diuretics are eplerenone and furosemide. Combined with sodium restrictions its hell

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Type 1 and 3 collagen taken on an empty stomach. Takes a week or two but really soothes the joints as well as rebuilding them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at flexible by formutech. Take a look at the logs for both pills and powders. Great formula and economical.r

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IFN Joint Help, E-Pharm Joint Force and Animal Flex have all worked quite well for me in the past.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just wondering if I could get some well-informed suggestions on a joint support supplement. I've seen logs/reviews on several but wondering if anyone has tried a few and found a favourite.Any ounce of relief would be amazing. My diuretic dose has been increased for medical treatments and my joints are very angry to say the least
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/controlled-labs-orange-triad-270-tablets.html Bro i seen a member on here recommend this couple yrs ago and I been on it every since. Def the best combo to battle joint plus problems.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Love Joint Help and Fish Oils for joint support.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help and Achillies have both helped my knees alot.

thedudesdad

Awards
Animal flex and fish oil have helped my shoulders dramatically

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
cissus, fish oil, and if you got the cash throw in animal pak. But cissus and fishoil alone should help you out a lot.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As I assumed this has become a whole lot of single product suggestions without real explanation lol.

Has anyone tried several and found one better in comparison to others?

Cissus is looking like the most recommended and I will get some Cissus XT but am definitely up for adding a product on top

Also, Cyrus if you happen across this could you clear your inbox Mr. Popular

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
What for? Animal Pak is a joke.
I meant animal flex but accidentally said Pak. Now on the multi-vitamin level...no I do not believe it is a joke. Also if you mention cost, it costs $3 more than orange triad (which is another very good and well known multi-vitamin product).

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
As I assumed this has become a whole lot of single product suggestions without real explanation lol.

Has anyone tried several and found one better in comparison to others?

Cissus is looking like the most recommended and I will get some Cissus XT but am definitely up for adding a product on top

Also, Cyrus if you happen across this could you clear your inbox Mr. Popular
Biofreeze, or products similar to it, can help a lot also if you are having joint pain issues. Anti-inflammatory help a good bit also.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
IFN Joint Help, E-Pharm Joint Force and Animal Flex have all worked quite well for me in the past.
This. Started off with Animal Flex and now I solely use Joint Help daily and Joint Force whenever I put extra strain on my ankle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Truth.. Joint Help and Joint Force topical when I need to kick pain fast.. perfect 1 - 2 punch!

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth.. Joint Help and Joint Force topical when I need to kick pain fast.. perfect 1 - 2 punch!

Mike
Absolutely agreed, my fav two on the market. Thankfully, knock on wood, I havent had any joint pain at all the past few months. So I havent needed to replenish stock of these two just yet.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have used Joint Help and SuperCissus in the past. I highly recommend both

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Joint Help and Achillies have both helped my knees alot.
Thanks for the Achilles love. Achilles is my go-to for joint support and keeps my body in the gym.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Joint Force + Joint Help + Orange Triad + Fish Oil.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Go with Flexible and have all in 1 joint supp. 240 caps for $24. Cant beat it!