<snip>

"Fit test"
25xpullups
25xdips
25xDL@205lbs
Total time = 13:38

<snip>
Hey johnyq,

Just out of curiousity was that fit test something that you incorporated into your WS4SB routine, or just something that you randomly run from time to time? Almost looks like a CrossFit "routine of the day".

cheers

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Hey johnyq,

Just out of curiousity was that fit test something that you incorporated into your WS4SB routine, or just something that you randomly run from time to time? Almost looks like a CrossFit "routine of the day".

cheers
just a fun competition with friends. We will do that test again in two months and whoever improves the most "wins". Our competitions always change, but yes it is sort of like crossfit this time. It's good fun:)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Theres another 1-T thread that seems to be questioning its effectiveness. This log is mentioned and its easy to miscontrue some of the statements as derogatory. Im positive there is no shilling going on here, and PP has been attacked many times before. Please dont let it stop you from continueing this log in the objective manner that you have. I am quite sure you are refraining from giving elaborate details regarding your gains so that you do not come across as a commercial for PP products. It appears that until there is a general consensus of opinion, and that means a wide variety of people have used this product, there will continue to be the usual innuendo, and pseudo-bashing that inevitably occurs whenever something novel and unique appears. A good guy has to be made of metal now days. Hang tough! JMO

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Knowbull, I appreciate your outlook. You are right, and the people who are skeptical are right to be skeptical. I'll just continue to do what I'm doing, and not let it bother me :thumbsup:

Cmon man reach that 200 mark!
If I peak at 199 I'm going to be pissed :lol:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
when did you say that you would post pics?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
thanks

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/8 DAY 20

weight: 198 (+12)
so my weight has peaked, we'll see how long for.

Right arm
: 15.5" (+.5"), might have some workout pump in that measurement, but I'm pretty happy with the increase.

Feedback/update:
I was pretty tired and worn out today. Gym session was kind of tough. 3 gym days in a row, plus not a lot of sleep, is likely the cause.

Even still, I nailed a pretty good PR on box squats, which was going to be my official strength marker since I have been training it consistently before this cycle.

I have also noticed a good amount of strength gain in the 8-10ish rep range, which may be indicative of the way I'm training. Added 10 pounds to split squats and the reps didn't drop. Hanging leg raises went up quite a bit, from about 10 to 15 reps consistent. They feel like my abs are tearing when I do them though..

libido was again basically non existent, 3rd day in the row. Strange how it went from constant random erections to nothing. Applied sustain alpha for the first time tonight, we will see how that works for me.

Visual cues: My traps are looking a lot bigger to me, and my chest/arms/shoulders all look a lot more cut. Not too much going on at my waist, I think I just have too much fat there to see results for now.

----------------------------------------
workout

12/6 ME lower body

Box squats @ parallel
Warmup
225x3
265x2
285x2
305x1
315x1 PR+20
320xFailsquat

Split squats 1 step up
105x8x7x7

Step ups knee high, machine
50x7x7

Good mornings
155x9x8x8

Hanging leg raises
15x15x12x12
-------------------------------------

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
libido was again basically non existent, 3rd day in the row. Strange how it went from constant random erections to nothing. Applied sustain alpha for the first time tonight, we will see how that works for me.
Is sustain alpha supposed to work almost instantly (2 hours or so)? Cause it either worked, or I tricked myself into making it work, which is fine for me either way. We'll see if the better 'mood' carries into tomorrow and beyond....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explain a little more on your libido being down. Like nothing or just not high? Any....testing of it Haha

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Is sustain alpha supposed to work almost instantly (2 hours or so)? Cause it either worked, or I tricked myself into making it work, which is fine for me either way. We'll see if the better 'mood' carries into tomorrow and beyond....
Yes it can have that effect, if applied before workout you should get great pumps, after glow and increased muscle volume. Ive been using it daily for 20 days and am just starting to realize some diminished effect, but Im in PCT and I dont want to stop it until day 30. Ive only experienced slight loss of gains.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being a transdermal it is entered into your bloodstream almost immediately. So yes, effects can take place for some within a few hours. Others it may take a couple days.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Discussion on other boards regarding 1-T is getting pretty furious. Logs such as this are being refered to as proof positive. Testing is being proposed, but that will take time. The fact that you are experiencing minimal sides is good news, libido decrease seems to be evidential of some actual effect or perhaps fatigue. If this works, it works, thats the bottom line. I dont want to use it if it doesnt.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
That thread is crazy, but almost typical when those players get involved. I have to admit, owning a supplement company seems like a crazy job.

The only thing I will add, is that once you got past the first few couple of pages, it seemed to be accepted that 1-t was probably an effective product, simply overhyped and perhaps overpriced. The "test" was to find out if you could get the same product with a cheap topical base. I certainly understand your desire to not purchase a bs product....

For day 21, not a lot to log. It was a rest day ( had to take my dog to 'class').

only thing I did was skate 15 minutes to work. My legs were on fire. I'm sure it was mostly caused from the workout yesterday.

acne is getting hard to control. Lidido was about the same as the last few days (basically no drive, no random erections, but still functional if I try). I think I'll tackle some 1RM bench tomorrow, as we have the number from 1-2 weeks ago to compare.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
That thread is crazy, but almost typical when those players get involved. I have to admit, owning a supplement company seems like a crazy job.

The only thing I will add, is that once you got past the first few couple of pages, it seemed to be accepted that 1-t was probably an effective product, simply overhyped and perhaps overpriced. The "test" was to find out if you could get the same product with a cheap topical base. I certainly understand your desire to not purchase a bs product....

For day 21, not a lot to log. It was a rest day ( had to take my dog to 'class').

only thing I did was skate 15 minutes to work. My legs were on fire. I'm sure it was mostly caused from the workout yesterday.

acne is getting hard to control. Lidido was about the same as the last few days (basically no drive, no random erections, but still functional if I try). I think I'll tackle some 1RM bench tomorrow, as we have the number from 1-2 weeks ago to compare.
Thanks for updating and making more than one good point. It seems that whenever a certain person starts knocking on a new product, people without a high level of chemical and pharmacological information pause to listen. This has happened before and that person has been absolutely incorrect. So it is daunting to have said product and have made plans and then hear a bunch of negatory BS. If I hadnt been in PCT I would have been able to really judge for myself, but that post period is almost over and reports from earnest posters like yourself are encourageing.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
hit that 200 marker!!
I have this strange feeling 200 is my asymptote.

I'm working on it though, ate some mexican food last night. :thumbsup:

Took some measurements this morning, pretty happy with them

right arm: 35.5" (+.5), no workout pump at all
waist at naval: 38 1/8 (+1/8)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See here is the thing - you are eating all you can, training as hard as you can. Those two attributes alone are effective at producing weight and strenght gain. Yet you continue to claim that these are attributed to 1-T. Even at the highest rate of absorption, and conversion, both actives in 1-T are in minuscule amounts leaving most to draw the reasonable conclusion that it is of no influence whatsoever. Sorry, but some have a whole lot of experience with 1-Testosterone and testosterone and very strongly believe that the amount of 1-Testosterone and testosterone in 1-T is insignificant and not in any way attributed to your results other than maybe a sense of well being.

But I digress...

Again, the results of your dedication and discipline are still commendable.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
first, we were talking about a thread on bb.com.

But since you are here, let me show you something:
explain this, 4 logs over the span of a year or more, nothing even close to the results you see here in this log (and weight always within 5 pounds or so the whole time, and down 15 pounds from where I am now). And no, I have not being trying to shovel food into my face, I probably need to start, and I am working on it now, but I've always had a fat phobia (for good reason maybe).

yes, all of these were "natural products", and the results SHOULDNT compare to a good hormonal...and they clearly don't.

(I'm pissed that pics are gone or down...or maybe they are just blocked at my work. )

log 1: down 5 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs-3.html#post989660

log 2: down 1 pound
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76466-johnyq-attack-stack-2.html

log 3: +3 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79157-diesel-nutrition-stack.html#post1117406

log 4: actually trying to bulk some +3 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80432-johnyqs-winter-lean-3.html#post1160112

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you aware that DHEA has a high afinity to convert to estrogen when it converts to diol/dione?

Do you know what that does to strenght and bodyweight?

Most who used androstenedione in the day were gaining bodyweight from estrogen byproduct and not testosterone.

Are you aware that many experience acne from DHEA?

Do you know that even miniscule amounts of exogenous hormones (amounts not sufficeint to be really anabolic) are enough to inhibit you?

At the end of the day there is miniscule 1-T and even less test. That is a fact.

You keep missing my point.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I've used dermacrine (dhea), its linked in my last post, and I only gained 3 pounds.

I understand your point, you believe that 1-T is BS based on the low amount of active 1-dhea in it, and now you are saying my side effects are easily explained by DHEA and low amounts of exogenous hormones from the low amounts of 1-test. I can't debate you on these points, as I'm not schooled enough. I will say that patrick arnold said the product seems legit, and eric had some valid responses to your concerns. The only response I can personally give you is this log, and my previous logs.

I appreciate your skepticism, and honestly believe you might be looking out for me.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
See here is the thing - you are eating all you can, training as hard as you can. Those two attributes alone are effective at producing weight and strenght gain. Yet you continue to claim that these are attributed to 1-T. Even at the highest rate of absorption, and conversion, both actives in 1-T are in minuscule amounts leaving most to draw the reasonable conclusion that it is of no influence whatsoever. Sorry, but some have a whole lot of experience with 1-Testosterone and testosterone and very strongly believe that the amount of 1-Testosterone and testosterone in 1-T is insignificant and not in any way attributed to your results other than maybe a sense of well being.

But I digress...

Again, the results of your dedication and discipline are still commendable.
Sir you are doing a great service to the community here, the industry, and bodybuilders, weightlifters across the nation! As a result of your negative comments and unvarnished skepticism, miraculous products and testing protocol are sure to be on their way to the consumer! I and all of us naive true believers thank you from the bottoms of our hearts! How can we ever repay you for advancing the cause and opening our eyes? The fact that we have just been pissing our money away has been the furthest from our minds. How dare we believe that someone would give us our moneys worth! Especially someone in THIS industry. Thank you so very much, Sir!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used dermacrine (dhea), its linked in my last post, and I only gained 3 pounds.

I understand your point, you believe that 1-T is BS based on the low amount of active 1-dhea in it, and now you are saying my side effects are easily explained by DHEA and low amounts of exogenous hormones from the low amounts of 1-test. I can't debate you on these points, as I'm not schooled enough. I will say that patrick arnold said the product seems legit, and eric had some valid responses to your concerns. The only response I can personally give you is this log, and my previous logs.

I appreciate your skepticism, and honestly believe you might be looking out for me.
I am not claiming it is BS. I said it has miniscule amounts of actives. Yes, miniscule amounts of a legit hormone.

I am not skeptical, just stating facts.

I'll leave you be.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sir, you are doing a wonderful job for the company you represent. Im sure the orders are going to be massive and nutra has you to thank for it! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sir you are doing a great service to the community here, the industry, and bodybuilders, weightlifters across the nation! As a result of your negative comments and unvarnished skepticism, miraculous products and testing protocol are sure to be on their way to the consumer! I and all of us naive true believers thank you from the bottoms of our hearts! How can we ever repay you for advancing the cause and opening our eyes? The fact that we have just been pissing our money away has been the furthest from our minds. How dare we believe that someone would give us our moneys worth! Especially someone in THIS industry. Thank you so very much, Sir!
Sir, you are doing a wonderful job for the company you represent. Im sure the orders are going to be massive and nutra has you to thank for it! Give yourself a big pat on the back!
Excuse me?

As a representative of NP I am not required to nor will I surrender my ability to practice reason and logic. Nor do I function as a supplement pimp or pusher for NP to increase sales of products.

I do on the other hand represent NP in matters of customer service, announcement of special offers, sales and any other promotions, as well as any other function that my boss may request that I perform.

If you have an issue with me then so be it.

gelin

Awards
Poor taste in bringing that negativity to johnyq's log. As you well know there are debates going on in threads elsewhere. Let the guy work his butt off and record his gains.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I dont' have any skeptism but I am going on what Eric head of PP told me in a thread that this would only convert to about 17mg of 1-t a day. Back in the days of legal 1-t people were doing 400mg daily on the norm. even at a low absorbiton rate of say 15% as opposed to PP rate of 40% that would still equal about 3x the amount of 1-t. Mind you i'm using PP's own numbers. So I am going to have to credit Johhnys gains to ALOT of HARD work and the fact he is new to 1-t. People with more experience will probablly not get the same reaction as he did

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
first, we were talking about a thread on bb.com.

But since you are here, let me show you something:
explain this, 4 logs over the span of a year or more, nothing even close to the results you see here in this log (and weight always within 5 pounds or so the whole time, and down 15 pounds from where I am now). And no, I have not being trying to shovel food into my face, I probably need to start, and I am working on it now, but I've always had a fat phobia (for good reason maybe).

yes, all of these were "natural products", and the results SHOULDNT compare to a good hormonal...and they clearly don't.

(I'm pissed that pics are gone or down...or maybe they are just blocked at my work. )

log 1: down 5 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs-3.html#post989660

log 2: down 1 pound
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76466-johnyq-attack-stack-2.html

log 3: +3 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79157-diesel-nutrition-stack.html#post1117406

log 4: actually trying to bulk some +3 pounds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80432-johnyqs-winter-lean-3.html#post1160112

Hey buddy, your doing really well, and above all you know your body better than anyone, if you feel the gains can be attributed to 1-t, then only you would know, fact is, gaining as much as you have in 19 days cannot be put down to eating to much food, and "COMMENDABLE" training, somone who is experienced in steroid and pro-hormone use would know that 12lbs in that length of time is similar to m-drol, or phera, im really enjoying you carry out this log, and im also enjoying the way that this log, as its a solo run can help show people that it can be an effective product, Bill roberts has been wrong many times, and science and chemistry on paper can be entirely different to actual user experience, only an idiot would knock a product that he hasnt tried, and quite a few people are showing that they are willing to be idiotic and jump to conclusions before logs are even finished, thats why tests, and logs are done, because what is written in the chemistry lab is not always what actualy happens in real life...Keep it up buddy, nice work, and keep growing..Russian.

And i hereby digress.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bill roberts has been wrong many times, and science and chemistry on paper can be entirely different to actual user experience, only an idiot would knock a product that he hasnt tried, and quite a few people are showing that they are willing to be idiotic and jump to conclusions before logs are even finished, thats why tests, and logs are done, because what is written in the chemistry lab is not always what actualy happens in real life...Keep it up buddy, nice work, and keep growing..Russian.

And i hereby digress.
WTF are you talking about?

1-Test has been around for years. Many have used 1-Test for years...in real life.

Anyone who is experienced in prosteroid and prohormone use would know that <15mg of 1-Test and <1mg of testosterone a day is not responsible for 12lbs.

Please.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Been throwing 1-2 tbl spoons of natural peanut butter into all of my shakes, and increasing the calories everywhere else some. I'm going to hit 200 dammit. I feel like a balloon right now (nice big lunch).

Since I have yet to post a diet approach, here is my typical weekday diet (weekends are considerably less regimented...and often include pizza and beer).

morning: shake w/.5c blueberries, whey scoop, flax seeds, whole milk, tblspoon peanut butter, 2tblspoon cocoa powder.

lunch: chicken (sometimes tempeh) and broccoli (sometimes kale). at least 1 breast, plenty of broccoli. Usually I have leftovers I use as a midday snack. 1tbl spoon Fish oil

midday snack: lunch leftovers and/or unsalted mixed nuts

preworkout: milk + whey + peanut butter

postworkout: milk + whey +peanut butter

dinner: varies. usually a chicken or fish for protein, often sweet potato. 1tbl spoon fish oil

all of that peanut butter is a new addition.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been throwing 1-2 tbl spoons of natural peanut butter into all of my shakes, and increasing the calories everywhere else some. I'm going to hit 200 dammit. I feel like a balloon right now (nice big lunch).

Since I have yet to post a diet approach, here is my typical weekday diet (weekends are considerably less regimented...and often include pizza and beer).

morning: shake w/.5c blueberries, whey scoop, flax seeds, whole milk, tblspoon peanut butter, 2tblspoon cocoa powder.

lunch: chicken (sometimes tempeh) and broccoli (sometimes kale). at least 1 breast, plenty of broccoli. Usually I have leftovers I use as a midday snack. 1tbl spoon Fish oil

dinner: varies. usually a chicken or fish for protein, often sweet potato. 1tbl spoon fish oil

looks good what is your macro content and total cal for a day?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

1-Test has been around for years. Many have used 1-Test for years...in real life.

Anyone who is experienced in prosteroid and prohormone use would know that <15mg of 1-Test and <1mg of testosterone a day is not responsible for 12lbs.

Please.

HAHAHA, Bro your funny, im not really interested in your little conversions, if thats your fetish, play with it, and your spot on, 15 mg and 1 mg of test isnt responsible for 12lbs,because its incorrect anyway, before we even look at the other conversions, not very good at maths are you?...can i speak in russian its easier for me, ti samoi uzasno chelovek, ti sniou 4to ti govereat ni pravlino, e ni horo6o, sirov nu, vozmojno ti u4il scora 4to, ti nie umni, e nie mudrie.
what im interested in is wether or not this transdermal works, i am willing to wait and see before i jump to conclusions, remember only fools rush in, or is it russian...oh i forget, but anyway the chemical conversions taking place when this transdermal is applied, for example,So of 112.5 mg of 1-androsterone, we're looking at 40% absorption, or 45 mg, of which 50% (or 22.5 mg) becomes 1-AD and another 11.25 mg becomes 1-testosterone. So an average dose of 1-AD is going to give a time-released dose of something like 33.75 mg of anabolic hormones per day, plus Most of the DHEA is converting to Adiol, Adione, Atriol, Testosterone, 7-keto, ect. the exact percentages of estrogen conversion from the 1-DHEA is highly dependent on bodyfat, intestinal/extra-hepatic clearance, ect. Most users of Dermacrine [which has a similar dose of DHEA] maintain normal healthy estrogen levels – desirable for maximum hypertrophy, looks to me like there is alot of potential here, like i said, if we were talking about the original 1-test, then the doses are low, i agree, but were not, so i dont agree, i used the original and it was ok, nice gains, very dry, now im looking at this, with its quite interesting results for all the users whose logs ive looked at, now that tells me that the general feeling about 1-test doesnt apply here as the actual dose is much lower...1-test normaly gave gains of 7-13lbs on average over 6 weeks if you were to look, and at a much higher dose through oral administration,however in this case we are looking at a transdermal, using a very powerfull and reliable carrier, with a lot of conversions taking place.
Shall i go on, or is your mind still closed to reason?:thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shall i go on, or is your mind still closed to reason?:thumbsup:
About 17mg/ED of actual 1-testosterone…
-Pp
What are you going on about in two languages now?

Anyone that knew anything about 1-test knew that oral administration was a waste.

People that gained 7-12lbs in 6 weeks were using 1-Test at 400mg netting likely 75-100mg a day in THE topical solution that all aspire to be.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So of 112.5 mg of 1-androsterone, we're looking at 40% absorption, or 45 mg, of which 50% (or 22.5 mg) becomes 1-AD and another 11.25 mg becomes 1-testosterone. So an average dose of 1-AD is going to give a time-released dose of something like 33.75 mg of anabolic hormones per day
You sure about that?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Johny! That morning shake sounds delicious, Im going to have to try that recipe. I think your gains are great and you should keep gaining into PCT. As I said previously this is one of the best logs on the net right now, others are forthcoming. People forget that the proper use of these new supplements is to AUGMENT training and gains. Its immature to think otherwise. Thanks for keeping this log going, as you can see people are getting really fired up as a result. 1-T is one of the safest products out there now!

sactown1

Awards
What are you going on about in two languages now?

Anyone that knew anything about 1-test knew that oral administration was a waste.

People that gained 7-12lbs in 6 weeks were using 1-Test at 400mg netting likely 75-100mg a day in THE topical solution that all aspire to be.
Remember the banned 1ad products were dosed at higher dosages than this product is dosing, but they were also delivered orally and probably had much lower absorption rates. Those products couldn't have yielded the amount of 1-test that you are talking about yet they had excellent feedback. And you should not discount the possibility that precursor hormones to 1-test have anabolic activity, otherwise how can you account for the success of previous oral 1ad products.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Remember the banned 1ad products were dosed at higher dosages than this product is dosing, but they were also delivered orally and probably had much lower absorption rates. Those products couldn't have yielded the amount of 1-test that you are talking about yet they had excellent feedback. And you should not discount the possibility that precursor hormones to 1-test have anabolic activity, otherwise how can you account for the success of previous oral 1ad products.
Oral 1ad was successful b/c it converted to 1 test not b/c of the Adiol/Adione. It also had more oral bioavailability than regular 1 test. Thats part of the reason it was created. Theres no evidence that Adiol/Adione actually have any significant anabolic effects but at the same time we can't exactly say they have no activity at all either.
But lets not ruin this log w/ these types of arguements. Start another thread if people wish to debate this topic.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you give this guy a break and just let him run his damn log?

If you really want to trash the product, start your own thread about it.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
Why don't you give this guy a break and just let him run his damn log?

If you really want to trash the product, start your own thread about it.
Amen.

This is a respectable log, not a discussion thread. Save it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed but one point is that topical testosterone products are only like 12.5 mg of testosterone per dose... So, think about the possibilities with transdermal PH's

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Its getting crazy in here:lol:

Johny! That morning shake sounds delicious, Im going to have to try that recipe. !
It is quite good. Its amazing how many things you can throw into a shake and it still tastes great.

On with the log shall we?

12/10 Day 22

weight: 199 (+13 pounds):nutkick:
I simply think I wasn't eating enough for the amount of training, so I kicked it up a notch and its working I guess.

I have a friend that is moving out of town next week, so we got together tonight. That meant a shortened workout, so I busted my ass in the amount of time I had.

The improvement in bench from last time (2 weeks ago) is probably not believable. My last recorded PR was 240, but I haven't been lifting heavy bench at all for a long while...

------------------------------------------------
workout 12/10
ME upper body day

flat BB bench
last workout----today
11/25----------12/10
Warmup--------Warm
185x3----------185x5
205x2----------195x5
185x3----------205x5
195x3
205x2---------
--------------215x3
--------------225x1
--------------245x1 (PR)
--------------255xfailbench

Incline db bench
45x15--------50x15
45x10--------50x12

Chinups bw
X10x7x6

Inc db curls
40x5
35x8x8

Db shrugs
75x10x10x9
----------------------------------------------

very happy with the strength gains.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Please.
Interesting “factual truths” you draw up Mr. Administrator.

Problem is, you are cornering one piece of this product and shadowing the rest by saying 1-T only provides “15mg of 1-test” and “1mg of testosterone”.

There is actually 112mg of 1-Androsterone, and 94.5mg of DHEA in each 5 pumps dose, which is far from a miniscule amount of hormone. It’s very likely that these hormones are anabolic themselves, and/or their readily converted metabolites have anabolic action. Plus there is a whole scope of pharmacokinetic differences between this product and the products you compare it to.

Lets play fair m’kay?

-Eric

--- Sorry to but in on your log Johny.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting “factual truths” you draw up Mr. Administrator.

Problem is, you are cornering one piece of this product and shadowing the rest by saying 1-T only provides “15mg of 1-test” and “1mg of testosterone”.

There is actually 112mg of 1-Androsterone, and 94.5mg of DHEA in each 5 pumps dose, which is far from a miniscule amount of hormone. It’s very likely that these hormones are anabolic themselves, and/or their readily converted metabolites have anabolic action. Plus there is a whole scope of pharmacokinetic differences between this product and the products you compare it to.

Lets play fair m’kay?

-Eric

--- Sorry to but in on your log Johny.
Factual truths? Fair it is, sir.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping us posted, somethings working to augment your training gains besides diet and motivation. Im sure your PCT with reduced poundages on lifts as an aspect of active recovery and the TRS will insure you keep honestly earned muscle.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You wonder why you get a great response? 112mg of 1-Androsterone and 95mg of DHEA? Oh, and quit with the conversion levels. No one has a freaking clue how much converts. The only study that is even relevant if you ask me is the 1,4 Andro measuring urine levels and 15% conversion to boldenone, which is pretty high all things considered...

The studies on the diol vs. dione were titrated into the blood. Unless anyone is mainlining 4-AD, I don't see how these are relevant except to prove my theory that 3bHSD and 17bHSD exist in many places and would convert my Androsterones at a much higher rate than other prohormones. I think that 4-Diol is better than 4-Dione but that doesn't necessarily mean all diones are inferior. I think Androstenedione is a very weird steroid since it is quite rapidly cleared from the body from so many pathways so it makes sense that it isn't as effective.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Amen.

This is a respectable log, not a discussion thread. Save it.

Exactly! You all are smart...but not very considerate to this guy's log. You're kinda screwing things up. Start a new thread and stop being selfish yo!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
All in all a very interesting log :) I gotta try this out myself just because of all the controversy :head: