John Meadows 2.0 programs

TinyGiant

Awards
From what I’ve heard Fortitude Training is supposed to be awesome. I have all his programs but have her to try them. I’m currently running a different program but plan to give it a shot very soon.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anybody start avalanche yet? I’m on week 3 and am really liking it

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it would be kind of program x type of training?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do you guys go about chipping in and distributing the program, also what's the price per person. Sorry if it was mentioned already I didn't read anything other then the first post about the new program

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll buy the program
You will PayPal // Venmo me
Depends how many chip in and cost of program so it’s an even split

once I purchase I will message you to complete payment and transfer of program via email

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll buy the program
You will PayPal // Venmo me
Depends how many chip in and cost of program so it’s an even split

once I purchase I will message you to complete payment and transfer of program via email
Aight, il bite. Shoot me a pm when payment is due

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll go in on it too! Pm me deets whenever you have it all figured out!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have sent everyone in here a DM who stated they are in.
Please Check your DM's

Please have PayPal // Venmo available
If you are sending a PayPal you will send it as Friends/Family with no comments so the payment will process.

If you do not email me I can't send you the program.
Just a FYI

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. No request for additional info for me. But I did the mistake and put a comment (didn’t read TheSolution post before) and payment is pending since yesterday. I understood it takes up to 24h to be released but maybe will take longer because of the week end.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was instantaneous for me. Payment and program received in less than 5min

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No. No request for additional info for me. But I did the mistake and put a comment (didn’t read TheSolution post before) and payment is pending since yesterday. I understood it takes up to 24h to be released but maybe will take longer because of the week end.
I just made a mistake that's all

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gonna start this Monday. Week 1 day 4 looks interesting af🥴

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made that mistake once and Bob and I went back and forth with Paypal for like a month! It was insane.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll call them monday. I’ll see what they say. They should be able to cancel it at least I hope. I don’t understand why it can take so long because of a comment. My comment was not even referring to any purchase or any transaction.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll call them monday. I’ll see what they say. They should be able to cancel it at least I hope. I don’t understand why it can take so long because of a comment. My comment was not even referring to any purchase or any transaction.
If you use cash app for purchasing from amino asylum they tell you to put a comment and it's always something weird. Last time they told me to put "for Taco's" lol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My comment was ‘from (name) for John meadows’. And it’s pending verification :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have 2 pending transactions from the last program from March 1st, still not approved. It won't approve. That is why I wrote that in here because it won't process.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I would better send another payment without comment and this pending one might eventually be cancelled.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the comment I put, now PayPal is asking me for the date of Birth of John Meadows. lol
I give up with this and leave it in pending status and will do another payment.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you that have ran any of John's programs, I am looking for some input.

I would like to change up my routine. I deloaded this week and have been wanting to give one of his programs a try, so I figured this would be a good opportunity. The training style I am coming from and like is one which I do a few feeder sets and then do an all out set, then a backdown. Kind of like Nick Walker. I also throw in some rest pause, cluster sets, drop sets, etc. as well.

I looked over the comparison sheet and there are many options I think that I would enjoy. Any input would be great.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have ran any of John's programs, I am looking for some input.

I would like to change up my routine. I deloaded this week and have been wanting to give one of his programs a try, so I figured this would be a good opportunity. The training style I am coming from and like is one which I do a few feeder sets and then do an all out set, then a backdown. Kind of like Nick Walker. I also throw in some rest pause, cluster sets, drop sets, etc. as well.

I looked over the comparison sheet and there are many options I think that I would enjoy. Any input would be great.
Creeping death
Creeping death 2.0
Odin force
Gamma bomb
Any one of these programs are a good choice for what you’ve mentioned. My personal favorite is Gamma Bomb but you really can’t go wrong with any.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8