Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just finished 6 weeks. VERY much enjoyed it
If you like Project Colossus and where you focus on high intensity, beating the logbook, and moderate volume you will have a blast. It is really mentally challenging as you are structured with simple movements and he builds on them week in and week out with reps and volume.

I am going to run it for another 6 weeks and see if i can beat all my numbers after the first 6 weeks of running it.
How long do the workout typically take you? I haven’t tried any of his high intensity programs yet but assumed the same as the volume ones just due to the warmups needed even tho the working volume is lower

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just finished 6 weeks. VERY much enjoyed it
If you like Project Colossus and where you focus on high intensity, beating the logbook, and moderate volume you will have a blast. It is really mentally challenging as you are structured with simple movements and he builds on them week in and week out with reps and volume.

I am going to run it for another 6 weeks and see if i can beat all my numbers after the first 6 weeks of running it.
How long do the workout typically take you? I haven’t tried any of his high intensity programs yet but assumed the same as the volume ones just due to the warmups needed even tho the working volume is lower

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
45-60 minutes with following the rest periods on his program to a T. The intensity is rough maybe 70 minutes on leg day

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting CD 2.0 tomorrow. First Meadows program I have ever run. I kept hearing about the Bulgarian drop set of death. Yesterday was leg day, so I thought I would give the first leg day a try. I watched the video on it, and she did a lot better than I did, is all I can say.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting CD 2.0 tomorrow. First Meadows program I have ever run. I kept hearing about the Bulgarian drop set of death. Yesterday was leg day, so I thought I would give the first leg day a try. I watched the video on it, and she did a lot better than I did, is all I can say.
Have fun with it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha that’s pretty common with his programs... vids look easy (ish)... reality is fcking brutal ha

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I watch the videos I meant I actually wanted to see John do that

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll have to look for that when I get back home thanks

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 1 Week I have to say this program has me drained.
My leg vascularity today was unreal with the Bulgarian drop set of death, on top of really hard squats with an RPE of 9 and sets of 10.

The biggest challenge is the drop sets on the pressing movements on the chest/shoulder workouts. I am really looking forward to trying to match the logbook over the 6 weeks when running the program as the exercise selection does not deviate much. The only thing vastly changing is the rep scheme and increased intensity techniques.

Anyone else running it ATM!?
I can’t wait to start at end of month. Currently on phase 2 of gamma bomb. These leg days are getting so brutal. No pwo, no headphones, just pain hahaha

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have the high evolutionary program and want to trade? I have all the other meadows programs including the body part ones.

JovenEspañol

Awards
Which meadows program would you recommend for natural people??

JovenEspañol

Awards
What is the best meadows workout for natural people??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is the best meadows workout for natural people??
Any of them are fine to run natty. It’s personal preference on style (intensity vs volume) and days/wk you want... what do you like/respond well to?

JovenEspañol

Awards
Any of them are fine to run natty. It’s personal preference on style (intensity vs volume) and days/wk you want... what do you like/respond well to?
Well, I have tried CDII, but it had a lot of volume for me... I read that the new routines, that have less volume and more intensity are better for naturals. I would have to give them a try, do you recommend someone specially?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks men. Which one would you start with? I personally think intensity works better for me
Pick one of the ones off of the intensity list, see how you respond, and adjust. They are all great. Can't go wrong with any of them.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, I have tried CDII, but it had a lot of volume for me... I read that the new routines, that have less volume and more intensity are better for naturals. I would have to give them a try, do you recommend someone specially?
Personally I'm more of a volume guy so it's hard to say but Colossus seems to have gotten a lot of love lately even being that new

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally I'm more of a volume guy so it's hard to say but Colossus seems to have gotten a lot of love lately even being that new
Id say CD2 is basically PC with more volume, just more sets per exercises in a lot of cases. I’d say PC if you’re trying to cut and need time/energy for cardio, otherwise CD2. And you can always cut a set here and there to trim volume a little if needed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id say CD2 is basically PC with more volume, just more sets per exercises in a lot of cases. I’d say PC if you’re trying to cut and need time/energy for cardio, otherwise CD2. And you can always cut a set here and there to trim volume a little if needed.
Totally disagree here. Cd2 is a tooonnnn of volume. If he doesn’t like volume he will burn out in 2 weeks and hate it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Totally disagree here. Cd2 is a tooonnnn of volume. If he doesn’t like volume he will burn out in 2 weeks and hate it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
which part exactly do you disagree with? I said CD2 is more volume. What I meant was it’s similar exercise selection and you even see a lot of the same intensity techniques- you’ll often just do more sets in CD2 than in pc

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
which part exactly do you disagree with? I said CD2 is more volume. What I meant was it’s similar exercise selection and you even see a lot of the same intensity techniques- you’ll often just do more sets in CD2 than in pc
Just disagree that as a recommendation for someone that just said they don’t like volume ha

JovenEspañol

Awards
What I don’t really like about CDII is that the volume does not change along the 12 training weeks. You actually do every weeks the same number of sets. For this reason I would actually prefer GB. However I will give PC a try.

Next week I’ll do a deload week before starting with PC.

After that I’ll post my feeling here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EPIC

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a program that is a good mix of push/pull/legs for strength and hypertrophy. Thinking 3 days of strength and 3 of hypertrophy. I know it’s a fairly standard layout but I’d welcome any suggestions and this would be done at home.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for a program that is a good mix of push/pull/legs for strength and hypertrophy. Thinking 3 days of strength and 3 of hypertrophy. I know it’s a fairly standard layout but I’d welcome any suggestions and this would be done at home.
Creeping Death 2.0
Gamma Bomb
Run at 6 days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CD2 would be my reccomendation tho its not a true split of power/hyper days like that... Meadows programs really are more strictly for size vs power even tho they do get heavy at times... for your needs I really would look more at PHAT as that is exactly what you're looking for. Shoot me a pm with your email and I can send you one of the PHAT templates I built/used that would be exactly what you're looking for (if you want)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High Evolutionary is BRUTAL.
First 2 days have me beat. Glad today was a rest day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11