Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I love watching them fight. highlight of my day

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
GTI - gym tanning I'm wondering why this show is so addicting even though it's so stupid?! LOL

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
GTF - gym tanning find out who sam's texting behind ron's back. Sam 1 Ron 0

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You are welcomed people. I knew this thread was going to be awesome!

I rewinded and watched this part like a billion times and loled the entire time

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

wannabe007

Awards
i like the credits at the end as if it was a major production

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i like the credits at the end as if it was a major production
it is mtv. reality shows are loosely scripted. And I don't care. I think snooki is actually that dumb.

If they get back together I will kill myself. That's right, DJ no more :lol:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
it is mtv. reality shows are loosely scripted. And I don't care. I think snooki is actually that dumb.

If they get back together I will kill myself. That's right, DJ no more :lol:
That was probably script. But it did make me lol.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sh@t makes me laugh and an hour I'll never get back.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I like how ron has changed in the course of 3 days after hulk smashing all of her stuff

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!111

Last edited:

rakfunk12

Awards
^i agree but they can be funny at times. watching them makes me thankful im educated

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i can't WAIT for the next episode. ronnie hulk smashes her face

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i can't WAIT for the next episode. ronnie hulk smashes her face
bro don't kid. thats like telling a kid christmas is tomorrow. its not true but they really want it to happen

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Since it's not Thursday, I'll be watching tosh.o
But I cant wait for Thursday haha

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Duh ! Chicks that say they have guy friends are dumb, guy only say they are friends to get some

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'd bang ron's mom sight unseen. sounds like a rager

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Cabs'r heah!!

My old lady watches it, so naturally, I get to as well. Vand P are pretty funny I think. Dee's cool, Jenni's hot but homely, and the others don't muchly matter.

wannabe007

Awards
i seen sammi irl and she is way hotter in person than on the show. for real

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, sam is def the hottest in the house, but jenni would be fun :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Trannies? No way, but maybe I am and just didn't know until now. Lol ;)

Situation F'd up on the roast of trump pretty bad.
LOL yeah, it was funny watching him! Dude was getting boo'd left and right and had to be saved by that comedian dude :saw:

diegone

Awards
Yeah those guys are deff on something.. their bodies aren't proportionated, like legs/upperbody relation. Did you guys see Ronnies dad on the show? He's mad skinny, definitely NO GENETICS, so Ron / Situation deff juiced up...

Pauly D was bigger before, if you go on FB you can see pictures when he was bulking and when he got cut, he looks natural big, I'd say hes 5'11-6'1 and 180-190lbs. And Vinny deff didn't juice, but being the less jacked one of the group puts him into pressure.. it's just a matter of time till he takes some juice.

I mean didn't you guys see how he got his ears pierced and new tattoos all of the sudden? Tryna be a G!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vinny is actually way bigger than Season 1

Pauly D was bigger in season 1 because he wasn't famous yet, No time TO DJ all the time, now he is DJing most of the time and doesn't have time to workout

Same with situation, he got small

Ronnie is juicing all the time

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie <3's clomid. Mike never was big. He always had bi's/abs/chest. I don't get how his shoulders are so damn small

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, Ronnie's on all the time but dude doesn't work his calves! LOL

Meme88

Awards
Love the show but am very annoyed with Sam (ugh). She's making every one miserable. Ronnie is cool whether hes an ******* or not. Situation...ahhh..not so crazy about him.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
am i the only one who notices gyno on pauly d? his nips are all centered at the bottom of his pecs.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
they all looked good first season. but since all the money came to them, they been doin too much coke and lost all the muscle. pauly d had the sickest body first season

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
they all looked good first season. but since all the money came to them, they been doin too much coke and lost all the muscle. pauly d had the sickest body first season
yes homo?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I was born and raised in Jersey, about 45 minutes north of Seaside, and these fcking douche-bags are complete idiots and should be shot! And it kills me that people think these fcking goumba johnny's represent Jersey. These a$$holes are a complete disgrace to the human society and here you have MTV making these fcktards rich.

P.S.
If you haven't guessed already, I hate that fcking show! And if I ever see any of those douche-bags in person, I will straight up break their chicken legs and then smash their heads into the pavement.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I was born and raised in Jersey, about 45 minutes north of Seaside, and these fcking douche-bags are complete idiots and should be shot! And it kills me that people think these fcking goumba johnny's represent Jersey. These a$$holes are a complete disgrace to the human society and here you have MTV making these fcktards rich.

P.S.
If you haven't guessed already, I hate that fcking show! And if I ever see any of those douche-bags in person, I will straight up break their chicken legs and then smash their heads into the pavement.

:usa2::arms: I'd love to see that bro. What kills me is that the one dude is making money off some workout book or movie or something, don't follow it that close because they just make me angry. I would bet anything most of those dudes success comes from a stress free lifestyle and anabolics. They are a disgrace society.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I dont think any of these jersey shore dudes are that big haha