jbryand101b's pct thread

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You started your SERM 22 days after you started PCT? (based off when you started thread at 4/20)
No, I've been running my seem the entire time, post 1 outlines pct protocol.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I was confused because on 5/12 you wrote that you started the serm that day. Your original post was on 4/20. Got it, though, just curious.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you say you are trying to lean out, but you are in PCT. How are you managing that? It's a tricky line to walk, trying to lean up vs. keeping your gains.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
So you say you are trying to lean out, but you are in PCT. How are you managing that? It's a tricky line to walk, trying to lean up vs. keeping your gains.
Didn't there used to be 2 warbirds or am I imagining things?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, that account is banned, but I bet he's still arounds........

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to this question.

oh your not the same one? I thought you were, did you also rep for need to bwuild muscle? I know we had a warbirdws6.
Naw, I started on bb.com as warbird01, I think i forgot my password for my warbird00 account on AM, or maybe the name was already taken, can't remember. I have only ever repped for PAL and SNS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is some interesting stuff on forunner labs (sp) about myostatin inhibition when using ursolic acid, which is why I went with the spray (as well as stack with ursol xt)

Also if you note, I was using reduce xt at 6 caps each day, along with pct assist and the ursol xt (which has ingredients to enhance absorbtion

) Also using letro & nolva together.

so over all, my weight has managed to stay the same, and I'm def leaning out, though not as quickly as if I was on anabolics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
felt really good the entire time during pct, and last night a dude at the gym commented on my arms getting bigger.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interdesting. Very impressive for PCT. trying to do the same but wary of losing mah gainz. Almost same set up as you but 3 caps of Reduce XT, ArA, and clen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interdesting. Very impressive for PCT. trying to do the same but wary of losing mah gainz. Almost same set up as you but 3 caps of Reduce XT, ArA, and clen.
I've found 3 caps e/d of reduce xt to not be enough for pct, it def works better with more, or stacked with something like 7spray.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you usually dose your Reduce XT? I am thinking about playing around with the dose timing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you usually dose your Reduce XT? I am thinking about playing around with the dose timing.
I was doing 3 caps am, 3 caps post w/o.

If you just go with 3e/d, then dose all 3 in the am

That's when your cortisol is highest.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i was doing morning, 4 hrs after waking, and post workout. I am currently on clen which helps with cort, not sure to what extent though. Need to research that but can't at work lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i was doing morning, 4 hrs after waking, and post workout. I am currently on clen which helps with cort, not sure to what extent though. Need to research that but can't at work lol
I don't think it helps any.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this is going off what I read a few years back. Just did some new research and that old theory is false. Fail. Upping my dose to 5, I will see how that goes.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always been conflicted on how to dose for morning workouts. Say I workout 630-730, would you still dose immediately upon waking and post workout?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always been conflicted on how to dose for morning workouts. Say I workout 630-730, would you still dose immediately upon waking and post workout?
No, I'd dose upon waking, and again around noon

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What was your cycle like to require such an extensive PCT?

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
starting to feel really good, like the alpha feeling is coming back. going to have to work on my diet though, as im not leaning out like I like. weight is still hanging around 175's. vacation the end of june.
Oh man! 175! Can’t wait to get back to 175!