Subbed for PCT gains :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found some left over inhibit p, so taking that now.

After the nolva/letro is done, ill begin using Clomid at 25mg e/d, and 6-bromo @ 50mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing protocol:

take letro,nolva,reduce xt, pct assist, & 2 caps of ursol xt and 2 tbl spoons of coconut oil with protein shake in the am, usually around 3-4 am.

post am shower, spray ur spray all over, (doesn't burn as bad on ur balls as 11-spray)

take another dose of reduct xt & pct assist with post w/o shake.

spray ur spray post shower.

take inhibit p before bed.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I still haven't used UR spray,you like it pretty well?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far Im feeling pretty good during my pct, feel like I havn't came off.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add X Gels you newb. I added it 2 weeks pre PCT last time I ran a PCT and it was epic. I really think ArA should be a PCT staple and have been suggesting it a lot lately. You work so hard to put on muscle during your cycle, why not go all out to try to keep dem gainz during PCT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add X Gels you newb. I added it 2 weeks pre PCT last time I ran a PCT and it was epic. I really think ArA should be a PCT staple and have been suggesting it a lot lately. You work so hard to put on muscle during your cycle, why not go all out to try to keep dem gainz during PCT?
I thought about it.

Went for inhibit p, reduce xt, and zma on my rep order instead.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I thought about it.

Went for inhibit p, reduce xt, and zma on my rep order instead.
I love reducext for PCT and 4-6 caps is where it's at too haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far weight isn't down any, which is nice. feel like im leaning out as well.

on another note, took some sns caffiene, 1 tab of bronkaid, and 2 caps of sns pea 500 xtreme to get me going for work this morning (at 3am)

not planning on using stims, but do as I feel a need.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zma + inhibit p = win. Has me sleeping like a log. Even after a 4hr nap in the middle of the afternoon.

Good stuff.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zma + inhibit p = win. Has me sleeping like a log. Even after a 4hr nap in the middle of the afternoon.

Good stuff.
Currently attempting a pituitary restart with 50 clomid ed. So far so good. After Bloodwork if things r stable I might add that combo in

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently attempting a pituitary restart with 50 clomid ed. So far so good. After Bloodwork if things r stable I might add that combo in
I'll be running Clomid for about 8 weeks when nolva is done. Only at 25mg e/d though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running Clomid for about 8 weeks when nolva is done. Only at 25mg e/d though.
I see.. I've been on for a little over two now.. Very anxious for bw- actually setting pr's despite being off test... Strange

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see.. I've been on for a little over two now.. Very anxious for bw- actually setting pr's despite being off test... Strange
I've been on for one. PCT starts in 1.5 weeks. PRetty anxious as well.

Running:
nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3
X Gels
x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x

Gonna log it as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
skin is getting pretty oily, kind of annoying.
Clomid did that to me :/ I never break out with pimples and had like 1 or 2 every 2-3 days!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight is down a couple of lb's, sucks. been eating like crazy.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how is the UR spray treating you? I've been wanting to try it, and PCT sounds like a good time to run some.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love it. I think it's awesome.
I have heard some good things about it,I am gonna follow you with it and see how you like it by the end!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, never used one. Any reason I should? Only place I really see people running them are on PH/DS boards. I see it a little on more advanced boards but to me it seems like most people go no AI.

I could be wrong though. Trying to get the most out of my PCT so wouldn't be opposed to adding aromasin if you thought it would help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, never used one. Any reason I should? Only place I really see people running them are on PH/DS boards. I see it a little on more advanced boards but to me it seems like most people go no AI.

I could be wrong though. Trying to get the most out of my PCT so wouldn't be opposed to adding aromasin if you thought it would help.
[ there is the potent inhibitory effect of estrogen on the hypothalamus, resulting in a shutdown of testicular testosterone production. Science has demonstrated that perhaps the most important regulator of testosterone production in males is estrogen – produced by the conversion of testosterone (and other androgens) to estrogen in the body and the brain. Estrogen sends a signal to the hypothalamus to shut down production of a substance known as GnRH. GnRH is a hormone that stimulates the pituitary to produce luteinizing hormone (LH) which is the signal that tells the testicles to produce testosterone. Therefore, men with elevated estrogen levels will have suppressed testosterone levels and perhaps even atrophied testes.
a serm acts as a estrogen receptor antagonist, meaning it binds with the receptor, blocking it from estrogen doing it's dirty work. this does nothing for estrogen that is being, and has been produced.

and when you stop the serm, you have a nice amount of estrogen and nothing blocking the receptor.

on top of the numerous other benifits of having estrogen under controll/ on the lower side, it'll also help to continue to boost testosterone, which is a good thing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
themoreyouknow.jpg

how would you run aromasin on a 8 week pct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk, I havn't research aromasin. I'll prob try it next though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, it's about 3 weeks into pct and im feeling pretty good. the wife is wanting to get it on, but my libido is shot. then I think, oh yea, might have something to do with the 1.75mg of letro im taking each day. I want to stop, but I really like how the lack of estrogen is making me look.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't feel like it's needed with everything else I have.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Idk if this has been answered (sorry if it has) is your Letro and Nolva RC? Jw

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, it's about 3 weeks into pct and im feeling pretty good. the wife is wanting to get it on, but my libido is shot. then I think, oh yea, might have something to do with the 1.75mg of letro im taking each day. I want to stop, but I really like how the lack of estrogen is making me look.
The point of looking good is to get it on! You got The get on! Lol so get goinnn

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you have gotten legit liquids. I've had bad luck with two different RC companies. One rhymes with "DUI" and the other "Un-pure Problems"
Sorry to hear, purity I don't use any more, but rui works great always has,
Used their clen, Clomid, nolva, and now letro.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Always felt that DAA helped with libido during PCT. It's so cheap, and it might help.

Good luck man. I'm about to come off soon, dreading it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might, but im keeping estrogen really low. regardless, libido is going to be crap. few more weeks of letro and i'll be done and hopefully all tip top shape again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to mix leftover Clomid with leftover nolva, anyone ever do this before?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read that both at same time r fine if that's what ur asking
Thanks, just wondering if anyone had used both, and thought it was any better then solo.
Some rc sites used to sell (prob still do) nolva/clomid combos in one bottle.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, just wondering if anyone had used both, and thought it was any better then solo.
Some rc sites used to sell (prob still do) nolva/clomid combos in one bottle.
Gotcha. Fwiw- clomid as a replacement for my TRT has worked wonderfully after 5 weeks. I don't have my blood results yet but I feel great. The emotional sides were tough but now that I've been off for 3 days I'm in a great mood with perfect amount of aggression and that alpha mentality.. Never used nolva tho

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using two other products now. eviscerate smolder as well as white flood reborn.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
what's up with the white flood? libido back up at all? about to start clomid, never used it and kind of nervous lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
starting to feel really good, like the alpha feeling is coming back. going to have to work on my diet though, as im not leaning out like I like. weight is still hanging around 175's. vacation the end of june.