jbryand101b & 3 packs of trenavar... log... sponsored....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget the nudez with top two abs showing.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
So i sent schwel my info in hopes he can send me his remaining unopened trenavar.
So if I get it, I'll be adding it in and adjusting dosage accordingly.
...piitb?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Lol, flex ur a funny man.

This should be awesome jbry... Think your really gonna like having the chance to run this higher.

I saw you mention going back to 60 cause out the lack of difference between it and 75... Did this happen or are you still at 75?

And when you get the extra packs are you going to go higher or longer? I vote for higher... Heard its REALLY good stuff past 90mg ;)

Btw... What are you eating for? Weight gain? Recomp?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
at 90mg those packs wont last long. i thought running furuza was an expensive cycle, this would take the cake. 15mg/tab. 60 tabs/pack. at 90mg/day = 1 pack lasting 10 days. lets say a cycle is 35 days on the short side (5 weeks), thats over 120bucks just for the trenavar. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 90mg those packs wont last long. i thought running furuza was an expensive cycle, this would take the cake. 15mg/tab. 60 tabs/pack. at 90mg/day = 1 pack lasting 10 days. lets say a cycle is 35 days on the short side (5 weeks), thats over 120bucks just for the trenavar. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So should we just compare it to Androseries? LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, flex ur a funny man.

This should be awesome jbry... Think your really gonna like having the chance to run this higher.

I saw you mention going back to 60 cause out the lack of difference between it and 75... Did this happen or are you still at 75?

And when you get the extra packs are you going to go higher or longer? I vote for higher... Heard its REALLY good stuff past 90mg ;)

Btw... What are you eating for? Weight gain? Recomp?
yea, i have dropped it down to 2 days e/d with plans of upping to 90mg during the last week or so.

I will be going higher.

Im eating for a slight gain in weight in hopes the compound will lead to a recomp effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have enough to run 75mg for 42 days (6 WEEKS) as of right now (minus the 1 1/2 weeks ive been on so far). not including scwell's left over trenavar pack.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i have dropped it down to 2 days e/d with plans of upping to 90mg during the last week or so.

I will be going higher.

Im eating for a slight gain in weight in hopes the compound will lead to a recomp effect.
I realize you might not be able to afford this option, but I would highly recommend a DEXA scan before and after a recomp cycle to actually confirm the loss in BF % as well as the gain in lean muscle tissue. This particular scan gives these figures down to the gram.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize you might not be able to afford this option, but I would highly recommend a DEXA scan before and after a recomp cycle to actually confirm the loss in BF % as well as the gain in lean muscle tissue. This particular scan gives these figures down to the gram.
Where would you be able to do something like this??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the recomendation. yes, i know what dexa is, im an exs major, as well as a nsca cpt. no i cant afford, nor do i have access to the dexa scanner (that they have on asu campus).
I also do not have access to a bod pod on another campus as im not currently attending school. all I could give you would be skin fold measurments, and a accurately calibrated bio electrical imepdance device.
I have tested the accuracy from 3 methods (bio electrical vs skin fold vs dunk tank (hydrostatic weighing)) and found when the B.E.I. device is calibrated, and set on "athlete" it is only 1-2% off from the skin fold as well as dunk tank measurements.

but, this is all pointless, as I dont have the want, or desire to do this again. I am logging the product, and sharing my thoughts and opinions on what i think of it, be lucky im even giving pictures.
I have a lot of other shiit to do besides this one log, regardless of how cool it would be to know my fat free mass, bone mass, and fat mass.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh jbry, plesantly hostile as usual :D

ManBeast

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone tell where this ****ing machine is that can measure my boning ability

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dyson makes them, just stick it in the host and turn on the machine.
That's a vacuum company I ain't sticking my bone in a vacuum bro I don't roll like that

And lol @ vida

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Srblan makes a good point

Vaginas lose suction vida you ****ing vagina loving ghey

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
make sure your vagina owner is doing their keegals! :D

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got it beat....my hand has adjustable tension variability on demand, bam, in your face!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safe to say Trenavar increases load size then?? Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
na, i find i have to save it up if i want the load to look normal to the wife. so i go a 3-5 days without splooging, let it fill up. then my nutz feel about 1kg smaller (each of course :p )

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was just one of those days.

so, weight had dropped down to 170 when i went to vietnam, and has been there since. but checked it today, it is at 176.
no, it didn't go up over night, i feel i have to specify this d/t a comment made about me speaking of my weight gain.
after week 3, im going to put up some half point pics, (so after next week) last night i was looking a lot more cut and hard, i stopped the transaderm, but am stil at 75mg of erase. i may stop that too starting on monday.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or Maybee he's just an A sshole. LOL.

you mean dicck.
[video=youtube;5n1NOY_iQtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1NOY_iQtU&feature=fvsr[/video]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you, thank you....

[video=youtube;3x3MJkg6PMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x3MJkg6PMA[/video]

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Its ok bro... Im usually a very nice and easy going guy... like to debate but dont get hostile...

Trenavar def makes me a d!ck... Even around the house I gotta really talk myself down to not flip over nothingness happening around me...

Kinda irritating being irritated all the time, LOL.

Makes for murdering the weight in the gym a GREAT relief though... I feel SO much better after smashing some iron and eating a good meal... blood sugar high, endorphins pumping, androgens spent... ahhhhhh. relief.

Keep killin it bro. eager to see this progress.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X humor...you get used to it. *!*

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took two full size dumps yesterday. noticed weight is down a pound today.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
for the price of 3 or 4 packets, have you got anything worth while to report so far?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, I'm leaning out like a mo fo, and getting bigger from trenavar, stay tuned, next week will have 3 week half way point pics up.

i feel like this is really starting to kick in as im seeing more definition each day, it really is pretty cool. im not even doing any cardio or cutting cals.

if things keep going this way, and get better, I'll be very happy with this product. i'll let the pics decide for you guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Update, I'm leaning out like a mo fo, and getting bigger from trenavar, stay tuned, next week will have 3 week half way point pics up.

i feel like this is really starting to kick in as im seeing more definition each day, it really is pretty cool. im not even doing any cardio or cutting cals.

if things keep going this way, and get better, I'll be very happy with this product. i'll let the pics decide for you guys.
That's good to hear bro. Keep killing this sh*t.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sick as hell right now. this is going to put a damper on my training. no updates till i get better.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sick as hell right now. this is going to put a damper on my training. no updates till i get better.
That sucks somethings definitely going around, get better then finish.