Jack3d Grape Bubblegum

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I see theres a new flavor on nutraplanet. is there any difference besides the new flavor?

i noticed a HUGE difference between lemon and fruit punch.....fruit punch was much MUCH more effective

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see theres a new flavor on nutraplanet. is there any difference besides the new flavor?

i noticed a HUGE difference between lemon and fruit punch.....fruit punch was much MUCH more effective
All 3 flavors contain the exact same ingredients in the exact same amounts.

The new flavor is truly exceptional, I love it!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

IDK bro, I have never had beta alanine tingles this intense with the other 2 flavors, in fact, the lemon and fruit punch flavors I stopped getting the BA tingle.. With this grape flavor, I get the burn all the time, and yes, It focking hurts lol..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK bro, I have never had beta alanine tingles this intense with the other 2 flavors, in fact, the lemon and fruit punch flavors I stopped getting the BA tingle.. With this grape flavor, I get the burn all the time, and yes, It focking hurts lol..
It could simply be the fact that it is very very fresh. Either way, that's great!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Nos, i'm currently enjoying the grape flavor ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

i found fruit punch to be much better than the lemon lime...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i found fruit punch to be much better than the lemon lime...
It is possible that you had one of the older versions of Lemon Lime. Prior to us adding more creatine and shizandrol a! So, it is entirely plausible!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
grape powder consistancy seems to be fluffier then original jacked, and jack3d lemon lime...... idk i havent tried fp or used jack3d in about three to four months until now

just a note for those who are interested

grape powder consistancy seems to be fluffier then original jacked, and jack3d lemon lime...... idk i havent tried fp or used jack3d in about three to four months until now

just a note for those who are interested
Different flavoring agents give different consistancies...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just picked up some grape the other day. i havent used any jack3d in about 2 months. first day 2 scoops and didnt notice much so the 2nd day i used 3.5 scoops.....i definitely dont notice the rush of energy i used to get from the fruit punch (at 2.5 scoops)...and no BA tingles this time around.

personally it just seems that each batch has its inconsistencies with % of each ingredient

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just picked up some grape the other day. i havent used any jack3d in about 2 months. first day 2 scoops and didnt notice much so the 2nd day i used 3.5 scoops.....i definitely dont notice the rush of energy i used to get from the fruit punch (at 2.5 scoops)...and no BA tingles this time around.

personally it just seems that each batch has its inconsistencies with % of each ingredient
Same dosing of all ingredients for each flavor...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked some up and usualy hate grape flavors but this one is light and nice. I get the same amount of kick from this as i did the other versions of Jack3d.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I picked some up and usualy hate grape flavors but this one is light and nice. I get the same amount of kick from this as i did the other versions of Jack3d.
flavoring is definitely great. when mixed it looks like it will takes like pure sh!t....but it has a very light and tasty grape flavor and goes down great

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
flavoring is definitely great. when mixed it looks like it will takes like pure sh!t....but it has a very light and tasty grape flavor and goes down great
Hahah yea, first time i mixed it up i was like... Ohhh **** i bought two bottles of this? Then i tasted it and was like oh well very well that tastes pretttyyyy good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hahah yea, first time i mixed it up i was like... Ohhh **** i bought two bottles of this? Then i tasted it and was like oh well very well that tastes pretttyyyy good.
my first thought "f uck, not super-dump again..."

hahaha