It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT

icey

icey

Awards
What does nooept do for muscle building? Anything?
Nothing directly, it's a nootropic that helps with concentration, perception, focus, mood, and anxiety. Alot of people like deh will stack it with piracetam for a synergistic effect. So you could use it with a pre-workout drink if you wanted the extra focus.

icey

icey

Awards
CF FXT + 1.6g-3.2g Piracetam is what I'm currently dosing, with fine results.

I am also awaiting for first order of Noopept, 1g.

By the way, have you tried adding L-Theanine to counter-act the negatives of caffeine? Multiple long-term studies say Caffeine + Theanine gives synergistic results. 200mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine always works for me.

Cool, thank you for the tip, I have used L-Theanine in the daytime a few times but have not used it long term. I typically use it at night to help sleep and wake up a happy camper.

I will look up those studies and check them out, thank you !

Ohhh just had an idea, for Sleepy Time XT LOL

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol@sleepy time XT

i have dosed caff free focus Xt pre bed ..doesn't interrupt

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had been combining condense and caffeine free focus xt 20 min prewo and the fxt just mellowed me out I think

I tried fxt maybe an hour before w condense 20 min before w/ better results

..in case anyone else has been trying the same thing

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that sounds like an awesome combo, I have been wanting to try Condense for a while now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love condense, and I played around with the focus xt timing and I like stacking them together now

I definetly recommend condense tho

icey

icey

Awards
Okay guys after using deh's tip on the L-theanine, I added it to my mix and it has been the best thing I have ever done to this stack. So current morning stack is : 1) Focus XT (Caffeinated) 2) Piracetam 3) TMG 4) L-Theanine. This not only keeps my mental abilities high but my mood is rock solid and I have a sense of well being most of the time. The L-theanine seems to have converted the nervous jitters from the caffeine into an energy that is more exciting than nervous, so that has been blast. I tried noeept but it seemed to have made me a bit cranky and like I was in a funk. I still have the caffeine free Focus and will be saving that for nighttime when I need a boost. Great job this is the best stack ever, and I finally feel it is a match or better than the original Black Star Labs Go!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys after using deh's tip on the L-theanine, I added it to my mix and it has been the best thing I have ever done to this stack. So current morning stack is : 1) Focus XT (Caffeinated) 2) Piracetam 3) TMG 4) L-Theanine. This not only keeps my mental abilities high but my mood is rock solid and I have a sense of well being most of the time. The L-theanine seems to have converted the nervous jitters from the caffeine into an energy that is more exciting than nervous, so that has been blast. I tried noeept but it seemed to have made me a bit cranky and like I was in a funk. I still have the caffeine free Focus and will be saving that for nighttime when I need a boost. Great job this is the best stack ever, and I finally feel it is a match or better than the original Black Star Labs Go!
Nice feedback, thanks for posting this up.

I've always liked theanine with caffeinated products, but never played with it on my own. I know the nootropics in Focus XT help clean up the caffeine for me tremendously, I'd like to see what added theanine would do...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package and one if the supps is the CF focus XT fruit punch. Very excited to give it a go. I will be trying it out in a couple days..SJ

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how you like it man

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you like it man
Def will. Already using SNS MCC. Starting SnS Beta alanine, Agmatine, and CF Focus XT tomorrow. Adding in xgels/ xfactor next week. Also thinking of ordering reduce xt..SJ

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epic stack bro

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Def will. Already using SNS MCC. Starting SnS Beta alanine, Agmatine, and CF Focus XT tomorrow. Adding in xgels/ xfactor next week. Also thinking of ordering reduce xt..SJ
Sounds awesome,let us know how it works out for ya!