Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, had to take a break to get my priorities in line. But I’m ready to get to the size I’ll need to do a MP Masters next year and not be a 6’3 string bean. February 1st I started back up after 4 months off. I have a doctor that will reluctantly play along with labs to keep me safe. And I’m starting a stockpile for 2 bulks and one cruise in between. After my last labs this week, I’m pretty clear to go.
Ok what I’ll be running:

Test E 300/week
NPP 525/week 8 weeks
Msten/DMZ 20/20/day 4 weeks

Cruise: 6 weeks
Test E 200/week
Trest Ace 100-150/week
Dbol 10-20/day 3 weeks on/3 week’s off (tudca/Nac)

Test E 300/week
DHB/1-Test cyp 400/week 12 weeks
Pheraplex 30/day 4 weeks

Loads of Letro, Ralox, and Prami on hand.

I’m just under 240, and already eating a lot. This will be the hardest part of getting to 270.
IMG_0589.JPG

Input and feedback appreciated as always!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, had to take a break to get my priorities in line. But I’m ready to get to the size I’ll need to do a MP Masters next year and not be a 6’3 string bean. February 1st I started back up after 4 months off. I have a doctor that will reluctantly play along with labs to keep me safe. And I’m starting a stockpile for 2 bulks and one cruise in between. After my last labs this week, I’m pretty clear to go.
Ok what I’ll be running:

Test E 300/week
NPP 525/week 8 weeks
Msten/DMZ 20/20/day 4 weeks

Cruise: 6 weeks
Test E 200/week
Trest Ace 100-150/week
Dbol 10-20/day 3 weeks on/3 week’s off (tudca/Nac)

Test E 300/week
DHB/1-Test cyp 400/week 12 weeks
Pheraplex 30/day 4 weeks

Loads of Letro, Ralox, and Prami on hand.

I’m just under 240, and already eating a lot. This will be the hardest part of getting to 270.
View attachment 182490
Input and feedback appreciated as always!
I'm in on this one

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you got some phera too huh? Hahahaha yes!

In.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're heavy and still look like you could gain a lot more without losing shape. You seem to have great genetics. I like that you don't have this bulky look that just gonna slow you down.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Looks like you're at a good starting point.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Kinda confused about the cycle's structure. You gonna take dhb after the 6 weeks of trest and dbol? And the dbol and trest after npp's 8 weeks?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’m in. Looks like this will be a good one :geek:

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on 700 DHB a week a 350 prop 300 EQ 300 deca... Oh 80var and 3ius GH.
I'm going to add masterone because the DHB hurts unless u got at least a cc of something else. Worth the pain but annoying . 2ccs added to the cc of dhb almost painless.
Strength and dry size on the dhb almost immediately. Very fun

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're heavy and still look like you could gain a lot more without losing shape. You seem to have great genetics. I like that you don't have this bulky look that just gonna slow you down.
That’s the hope, my friend. It can look awesome filling out a 6’3 frame but as we see in bodybuilding, it doesn’t happen too often. I am honest enough with myself to know my arms and legs wouldn’t cut it even in Men’s Physique so I need more size first.
If I dieted down now, a 5’9 guy next to me with respectable levers would look way better. I pretty much have never done cardio so maybe I don’t have the world’s worst genetics? We’ll see once I get this vanilla mass on!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im on 700 DHB a week a 350 prop 300 EQ 300 deca... Oh 80var and 3ius GH.
I'm going to add masterone because the DHB hurts unless u got at least a cc of something else. Worth the pain but annoying . 2ccs added to the cc of dhb almost painless.
Strength and dry size on the dhb almost immediately. Very fun
Super psyched to run that. Maybe I’ll go to 500, just need to stay on budget. Good to see you here brother.

Is the LIKE button gone now??

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super psyched to run that. Maybe I’ll go to 500, just need to stay on budget. Good to see you here brother.

Appears to be. Good to know its not just me...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
noticed that earlier your comment in a different post I was going to like it but there was only the reply option

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Kinda confused about the cycle's structure. You gonna take dhb after the 6 weeks of trest and dbol? And the dbol and trest after npp's 8 weeks?
Most would just drop to their TRT dose between blasts, but I’ve found on a low dose of both Trest and Dbol I can continue to grow and liver enzymes and lipids will actually stay within range. This has not been the case with other drugs, so it’s almost like I can try to dial in my health somewhat while running some strong bulkers.

And for sure, I’d typically run NPP 10 weeks and DHB for 14-16, but like many others, those lengths of time seem to be where the drug is most effective, better to switch compounds than ring the last bit of gains out of them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I wondered the same with the like button. Can't see it

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Agreed in that i miss the ability to subtley communicate utilizing the like. Good luck my dude you got plenty of time in there for some steady progress!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most would just drop to their TRT dose between blasts, but I’ve found on a low dose of both Trest and Dbol I can continue to grow and liver enzymes and lipids will actually stay within range. This has not been the case with other drugs, so it’s almost like I can try to dial in my health somewhat while running some strong bulkers.

And for sure, I’d typically run NPP 10 weeks and DHB for 14-16, but like many others, those lengths of time seem to be where the drug is most effective, better to switch compounds than ring the last bit of gains out of them.
Ok. I'm not sure I understand you still hehe Are you saying your cycle will basically be 30 weeks long? I'm calling a cycle everything that's more then just lab range TRT.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, interesting that your liver gets so little stress from dbol and trest!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They must want us to use the upvote downvote really badly.

All this Dhb talk is making me want to crack into mine.

I have enough coming to take 700mg for 20weeks straight through.

Was going to use 600/600/600 dhb/EQ/Test but then remembered this is cycle 1 v2 for me. Probably best to use less, pretend I’m a total beginner again, all that stuff.

So, a blast a cruise and another blast... sounds familiar ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I'm not sure I understand you still hehe Are you saying your cycle will basically be 30 weeks long? I'm calling a cycle everything that's more then just lab range TRT.
Yes it’s definitely a 26 week blast/cycle then.
I use Trest Ace how many add low dose Deca to their TRT. 4-6 months a year I’ll run it at 75-150/week. No lipid issues, no liver issues, just great libido and energy and steady gains so it will be great as a bridge. And if i run 30dbol/day my liver enzymes are in range within a week of cessation, so 10-20/day with 3 weeks off and I’ll be ready to run another oral I’m sure. I’ll be getting labs anyways and will rest until enzymes look good.
It won’t be my most health-friendly cycle but my recent labs show me I’m way too cautious and conservative already.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They must want us to use the upvote downvote really badly.

All this Dhb talk is making me want to crack into mine.

I have enough coming to take 700mg for 20weeks straight through.

Was going to use 600/600/600 dhb/EQ/Test but then remembered this is cycle 1 v2 for me. Probably best to use less, pretend I’m a total beginner again, all that stuff.

So, a blast a cruise and another blast... sounds familiar ;)
I have yet to hear a negative about DHB other than pip. If that stuff is better than Trest, I may have a new favorite steroid.
Why is the dose pushed so much? Do sides just not present when going over 300-400?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have yet to hear a negative about DHB other than pip. If that stuff is better than Trest, I may have a new favorite steroid.
Why is the dose pushed so much? Do sides just not present when going over 300-400?
Sides are just not common, at all. It’s night sweats and some insomnia mainly and that’s pretty much the same at any dose.

It just doesn’t have much binding affinity for sebaceous glands or hair follicles, it doesn’t really raise blood pressure, it doesn’t cause massive RBC increases (it still has the effect though) and it doesn’t really cause uncontrollable rage either.

So you get most of the benefits of something like tren, without any of the sides except insomnia and sweating.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sides are just not common, at all. It’s night sweats and some insomnia mainly and that’s pretty much the same at any dose.

It just doesn’t have much binding affinity for sebaceous glands or hair follicles, it doesn’t really raise blood pressure, it doesn’t cause massive RBC increases (it still has the effect though) and it doesn’t really cause uncontrollable rage either.

So you get most of the benefits of something like tren, without any of the sides except insomnia and sweating.
Everything I’ve read since 2016 just makes it look too good to be true. Can’t wait.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbh insomnia is for me the worst side of aas and second or in par with first is rage and mental issues. All physical issues are basically third grade imo.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it’s definitely a 26 week blast/cycle then.
I use Trest Ace how many add low dose Deca to their TRT. 4-6 months a year I’ll run it at 75-150/week. No lipid issues, no liver issues, just great libido and energy and steady gains so it will be great as a bridge. And if i run 30dbol/day my liver enzymes are in range within a week of cessation, so 10-20/day with 3 weeks off and I’ll be ready to run another oral I’m sure. I’ll be getting labs anyways and will rest until enzymes look good.
It won’t be my most health-friendly cycle but my recent labs show me I’m way too cautious and conservative already.
Ok then I understood correctly. Tnx for explaining and hf!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tbh insomnia is for me the worst side of aas and second or in par with first is rage and mental issues. All physical issues are basically third grade imo.
I’m pretty well tempered. But insomnia I already struggle with, next is BP. My only concern on Phera/DHB is insomnia/anxiety.
I’m probably getting some Valium for that particular run. I prefer those compounds but run a lot more 19s since they treat me so well mentally compared to DHTs in that regard.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No insomnia at all for me. Tren I do feel restless and hard to fall asleep.
I'm on my second vial of DHB and the best part is no bloat.
Very dry, kept my veins, strength is up. I don't get anger issues.
When I'm on I just feel good. I hate bloat and I hate crashed e2. DHB I don't think even effects estrogen??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m pretty well tempered. But insomnia I already struggle with, next is BP. My only concern on Phera/DHB is insomnia/anxiety.
I’m probably getting some Valium for that particular run. I prefer those compounds but run a lot more 19s since they treat me so well mentally compared to DHTs in that regard.
Yeah, ... benzos ... I also have bad sleeping problems and aas just aggravate them. Taking benzos does help but they are addictive as fuack so ...

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, ... benzos ... I also have bad sleeping problems and aas just aggravate them. Taking benzos does help but they are addictive as fuack so ...
Indeed. Struggled with those recently. Just now getting things straight again.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No insomnia at all for me. Tren I do feel restless and hard to fall asleep.
I'm on my second vial of DHB and the best part is no bloat.
Very dry, kept my veins, strength is up. I don't get anger issues.
When I'm on I just feel good. I hate bloat and I hate crashed e2. DHB I don't think even effects estrogen??
No it’s not as much of a true dht at all in that regard and that’s what makes it so unique and special. It’s really a whole different thing. You can take a whole lot of it and no dry joints. It’s a very productive steroid in my opinion. Builds dry, quality, lean tissue better than any other dry injectable. Doesn’t ruin your joints in the process.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s the hope, my friend. It can look awesome filling out a 6’3 frame but as we see in bodybuilding, it doesn’t happen too often. I am honest enough with myself to know my arms and legs wouldn’t cut it even in Men’s Physique so I need more size first.
If I dieted down now, a 5’9 guy next to me with respectable levers would look way better. I pretty much have never done cardio so maybe I don’t have the world’s worst genetics? We’ll see once I get this vanilla mass on!

Yeah well the thing is that you being that tall and at that weight you can get away being a little slimmer and still look big. I bet in real life you're much bigger than you look in pictures. 240 lbs is still a man on the larger side. Nah don't strive for that bulky look, just keep working out and go for what suits your body.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah well the thing is that you being that tall and at that weight you can get away being a little slimmer and still look big. I bet in real life you're much bigger than you look in pictures. 240 lbs is still a man on the larger side. Nah don't strive for that bulky look, just keep working out and go for what suits your body.
Just knowing what I’m comfortable at, and a lot of years of bulking and cutting. 270 will not be a good weight for me. I’m just imagining that’s about the size and weight with how tall I am to diet down to a lean 245 or so. I think if I dial in my cut that would be pretty impressive for an old man’s Men’s Physique show. I definitely don’t want to be bulky at all. I love the lean bodybuilder look, I’ve just never seen a bulk through to my target weight. Got close in 2016.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:
Pinned 160 NPP + 125 Test E last night.
My Msten/DMZ is coming Tuesday and I will start it as soon as it arrives. I have a theory that the Dmz just kinda helps out at that dose, that Msten does 90% of the work. I dunno.
Took the last 3 days off to help my gf get prepped for her annual CG training in LA for the next half month. I’m going to have to manage my 50 hour/week job, her kids and their school, and their football practice and homework. And my kids 3 days a week(luckily no sports at the moment) and my kids are way easier, they are a few years older and don’t need me double checking or reminding, so they get stuff done with limited oversight from me. The driving alone with all this is gonna suck. I’ve planned to train on my lunch break during this time. I work from home most the week so I can shoot over to the gym anytime. I’ll be training chest tris today and my Trest is clearing and NPP hasn’t kicked so not sure it’s going to be my best workout just yet.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just knowing what I’m comfortable at, and a lot of years of bulking and cutting. 270 will not be a good weight for me. I’m just imagining that’s about the size and weight with how tall I am to diet down to a lean 245 or so. I think if I dial in my cut that would be pretty impressive for an old man’s Men’s Physique show. I definitely don’t want to be bulky at all. I love the lean bodybuilder look, I’ve just never seen a bulk through to my target weight. Got close in 2016.

It's easy to compare yourself with shorter guys but you also have to think that height and being slim while still muscular is to most people especially women a great look. I wouldn't worry so much about thickness, just be shredded and muscular. Visual muscle is better than big muscles