Is there any possibility that low estrogen could cause immune....

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
...problems?

I've been taking Erase Pro for 3 weeks today. Now I should point out that I already had a cold in the week following St Patrick's Day when I started taking it, but I had a serious cough after that and this week I've come down with an absolutely nasty bacterial thing, for which I've been given Amoxicillin.

First off I have no intention of giving up Erase, I can already feel its benefits :D But I'm wondering could lowered E2 or cortisol lead to weakened immune response and if so, should I consider switching to an EOD dosage?
Also, I missed it yesterday (didn't eat all day and I'd usually take it with my multivitamins at breakfast), is a missed day of EP a big deal? How quickly does aromatase recover once you stop inhibiting it?

Finally, if it does indeed affect the immune system might it be an idea to lay off it until I've finished my course of Amoxicillin on Sunday morning? I took it again today as I was feeling ok to eat again, but I can't help wondering if that might be counter productive. I can't find any sources for the idea of estrogen being important for the immune system but I could swear I've read something about that before? Could be entirely my imagination...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If estrogen gets too low or androgens rise rapidly, there is a chance the immune system can drop from what I have come across in medical evidence. I would skip a day or two or wait till you are finished with the anti-biotics.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd switch to an EOD dosage just based on the fact you're not training at peak level right now. Get over your cold and come back strong ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lowering cortisol while the immune system is stressed (like from your cold) is not a good idea. I'd stop using Erase until you're healthy.

Jas

Awards
Lowering cortisol while the immune system is stressed (like from your cold) is not a good idea. I'd stop using Erase until you're healthy.

Good post. Also there are some nasty virus's going around which means you need to rest and take a break off the gym. I've had to do that, its not related to any supplements your taking, but your immune system needs all the help it can get, to fight off these flu infections, which means lots of rest till your recovered.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If estrogen gets too low or androgens rise rapidly, there is a chance the immune system can drop from what I have come across in medical evidence. I would skip a day or two or wait till you are finished with the anti-biotics.
Please see thread I started "too low estrogen"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheda you are a walking train wreck.
You keep me quite entertained.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just calling it how I see it.
Seems like once a week you have some new health problem.
You should probably quit fcking with supplements and start getting regular check ups with your primary care provider.
Every time you have an issue you immediately point the finger at some random supplement and it gives them a bad rep.
How are you to know which supplement is causing your issues when you take literally every supplement available?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just calling it how I see it.
Seems like once a week you have some new health problem.
You should probably quit fcking with supplements and start getting regular check ups with your primary care provider.
Every time you have an issue you immediately point the finger at some random supplement and it gives them a bad rep.
How are you to know which supplement is causing your issues when you take literally every supplement available?
When did you get the opportunity to go through my cabinet and see ALL the supplements I'm taking? Oh, that's right, you didn't. I don't normally take offense to things, or mind criticism when it is based off of fact. But to act like you know what / how much I put in my body on a daily basis is not reasonable.

As for this particular thread; I hve used erase probably ten times, and never had this issue. IF it is the cause of TOO low estrogen- well fck! It did its job! So how is that giving it a bad rep?

It's pretty disheartening when asking too many questions gets frowned upon. But I'm glad my weekly health issues "keep you entertained". Walk a fckin day in my shoes and you'd have some questions bro.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did you get the opportunity to go through my cabinet and see ALL the supplements I'm taking? Oh, that's right, you didn't. I don't normally take offense to things, or mind criticism when it is based off of fact. But to act like you know what / how much I put in my body on a daily basis is not reasonable.

As for this particular thread; I hve used erase probably ten times, and never had this issue. IF it is the cause of TOO low estrogen- well fck! It did its job! So how is that giving it a bad rep?

It's pretty disheartening when asking too many questions gets frowned upon. But I'm glad my weekly health issues "keep you entertained". Walk a fckin day in my shoes and you'd have some questions bro.
Dude. You're a hypochondriac lol. You post a new thread if your boogers are off color.
And your new thread... You're backing your symptoms by citing an article about MENOPAUSE.
Come on man. Just gets old.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude. You're a hypochondriac lol. You post a new thread if your boogers are off color.
And your new thread... You're backing your symptoms by citing an article about MENOPAUSE.
Come on man. Just gets old.
I'll be sure not to use any genomyx products so I don't give them a bad rep.

Any other companies want me to stop using their products?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be sure not to use any genomyx products so I don't give them a bad rep.

Any other companies want me to stop using their products?
You aren't following.
I said stop using ALL supplements until you get your health issues figured out bud.

I'm sure this can't be the first time you've heard this. Any doctor would have lectured you on this by now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And as for your reference to Genomyx, our labels all state that the products should be used under medical supervision.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Awards
Use antibiotics frequently? It WILL **** up your gut health, which is anecdotally the most important part of your immune system.

Buy some vitamin D pills and probiotics bro. I used to be sick all the time until I got my healthy gut flora back and decent vitamin D levels.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Use antibiotics frequently? It WILL **** up your gut health, which is anecdotally the most important part of your immune system.

Buy some vitamin D pills and probiotics bro. I used to be sick all the time until I got my healthy gut flora back and decent vitamin D levels.
This

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I took cipro for an infection I DIDNT have almost a month ago. Cipro is poison I came to find out.... Most of my **** is probably related to it! Stuff is evil. And I did run gut health after I stopped taking it for about 5 days... Then I came off it bc i don't usually take it daily. I take 5000 iu Of d3 daily in 3 doses

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took cipro for an infection I DIDNT have almost a month ago. Cipro is poison I came to find out.... Most of my **** is probably related to it! Stuff is evil. And I did run gut health after I stopped taking it for about 5 days... Then I came off it bc i don't usually take it daily. I take 5000 iu Of d3 daily in 3 doses
So you were taking a diuretic, EC, Erase, and recovering your body from unnecessary antibiotic use, but you know Erase is to blame for your menopause?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For medical questions, we recommend always seeking advice from a medical professional (doctor or pharmacist)