Is there a sup that makes your muscles tight and pumped? Without necessarily being a pump pre workout?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
does anyone remember a muscletech pH that was blue pill? around year 2007

Naglish

Awards
Guys, wanted to clarify, Doest Ultra Hard or Sustain alpha cause any minor acne or maybe hair thinning? Since they are mildly hormonal

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guys, wanted to clarify, Doest Ultra Hard or Sustain alpha cause any minor acne or maybe hair thinning? Since they are mildly hormonal
Didn't get either side effect from either product myself. Never heard of anyone suffering from either side effect from SA. If you are predisposed to male pattern balding, then DHT and DHT products (like UH is) can expedite the hair shedding. I'd think getting notable acne from UH to be rare, but not impossible.

Some people get skin irritation from some topicals and have to rotate application sites due to it. But some have also reported better skin on the area they have been applying the topicals. I've used several different topical products and never had any effect on my skin. Allways good to have your favorite skin care product on hand when starting the use of topicals, just in case. Like something you'd use after shaving or something to that nature.

Naglish

Awards
Didn't get either side effect from either product myself. Never heard of anyone suffering from either side effect from SA. If you are predisposed to male pattern balding, then DHT and DHT products (like UH is) can expedite the hair shedding. I'd think getting notable acne from UH to be rare, but not impossible.

Some people get skin irritation from some topicals and have to rotate application sites due to it. But some have also reported better skin on the area they have been applying the topicals. I've used several different topical products and never had any effect on my skin. Allways good to have your favorite skin care product on hand when starting the use of topicals, just in case. Like something you'd use after shaving or something to that nature.
Thank you very much! Merry Christmas!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Possibly. I tried Sustain Alpha for a few weeks and noticed a definite increase in shedding. Stopped using SA and the shedding slowed down. I'm probably an outlier though, because contrary to most feedback about the product, I didn't notice any positives from using it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's just a lot of money being wasted if you're just looking for a good pump. I am not a rep, but, just a user. BLR Han Swolo is probably the cheapest pump product you can get and it's just 1 pill. I stopped taking during my arm and leg days because the pump was excruciating. Anyway, your money and your call. Just sharing my opinion. Good luck,
Han Swolo intrigues me. I normally use nitrates as they are most effective for me and relatively cheap