Is there a protein powder that mixes well?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I've tried several brands, and they all seem to "clump."

I should add that I don't use a blender. I just put the powder in a glass of water and stir it with a spoon.

What's a top-quality protein powder that mixes well?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Nutrapro actually mixes very well. That is one of the main reasons I buy it

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
why don't you use a shaker bottle? You don't need a blender. What you really wanna know is if their is one that STIRS well. Try ON's pro complex, it's instantized so it stirs up real well with a spoon. Anything taht says it's "instantized" should stir well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried several brands, and they all seem to "clump."

I should add that I don't use a blender. I just put the powder in a glass of water and stir it with a spoon.

What's a top-quality protein powder that mixes well?
There's plenty of protein powders that mix well - the fact that you're just putting the powder in a glass and mixing it with a spoon is probably your problem. As someone said, get yourself a shaker and SHAKE the powder/water hard for several seconds before drinking.

~Rosie~

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Sytrax Matrix mixes great for me. I'd recommend a shaker too. Trying to mix any large volume of powder into liquid in one go is always going to be hard. If spoon is the only option, put in about 100-200ml of water, half a scoop, 100-200ml on top, mix, rince and repeat til it's all mixed in.

Most drinks with small amounts of powders are fine with a spoon, and some ingredients, such as BCAAs will never mix with a spoon. Shaker cup is a great tool to have around and they're cheap and sometimes available free.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% whey. i dont use a shaker cup tho. i blend it

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Get a shaker bro. I don't know of any protein powder that doesn't blend well in a shaker..
If it doesn't mix well in a shaker, I would look at the expired date on the package...

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
You know what?

I've got two shakers in a cupboard that I forgot about!

Problem solved.

Thanks, everyone. :grouphug:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what?

I've got two shakers in a cupboard that I forgot about!

Problem solved.

Thanks, everyone. :grouphug:
No worries (sounds like a cupboard clean-out is needed to see what you have hidden back there ) ;)

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Map mixes well, I have good luck with MRI Pro Nos too, (got it on sale)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of my "go to" proteins mix well, which would include NutraPro for Whey, Trutein when I have the cash, and MAP as my intra/immediate post workout protein.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of my "go to" proteins mix well, which would include NutraPro for Whey, Trutein when I have the cash, and MAP as my intra/immediate post workout protein.
I've never had a problem with mixing protein . . .

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Trutein... For me is the best!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34
Supplements 7