Is there a Cutting PH that needs no test base?

manup

Awards
or is a test base needed I dont know im just trying to cover all bases

stann123

stann123

Awards
No such thing as a "cutting" ph.
Test base is never necessary, but can help with lethargy and libido.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No such thing as a "cutting" ph.
Test base is never necessary, but can help with lethargy and libido.
actually there are some steroids that work in the prescence of a calorie deficit = these are what can be referred to as cutting steroids. while in reality like you say there aren't really cutting steroids. they just work differently than some.

stann123

stann123

Awards
actually there are some steroids that work in the prescence of a calorie deficit = these are what can be referred to as cutting steroids. while in reality like you say there aren't really cutting steroids. they just work differently than some.
I understand. I just see too many people running Epi for example and thinking its doing something directly for fat loss. I was just trying to say regardless of what you run, your diet will dictate your results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your best bet would be Olympus Labs THE 1

It's methyl-DHT-oxime. It'll make you feel great!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
At the risk of sounding like a complete noob (bc I am) doesn't the methyl part mean it'll be super harsh on the liver?
17aa (methylated) steroids can inhibit the flow of bile out of the liver. Bile removes the toxins from your liver. If the bile stops flowing (a condition called cholestasis), toxins accumulate in the liver, which, if allowed to continue long enough will causes necrosis (cell death), and can eventually lead to a build up of scar tissue, called cirrhosis. Most of the time, symptoms of cholestasis would show up well in advance of cirrhosis, since your liver has essentially stopped doing its job. UDCA is often used to reverse cholestasis in hospitals, and we use a slightly modified relative called TUDCA to prevent it on cycle.

So, super harsh? Not necessarily - not all methylated steroids are equally toxic, but the whole point of that modification in the 17th position is to survive the first pass through the liver, so most are going to put some noticeable stress on the liver. The key is to keep that stress as manageable as possible - that's why we don't run super long cycles of methyls, generally, and why we add things like milk thistle, liv52, NAC, and UDCA/TUDCA to cycles.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only steroid that actually burns fat is Var.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
The only steroid that actually burns fat is Var.
I did not know that! I just like taking it at the end of a cycle as it "brings me out" (in a strictly non-homo way)! Can you point me to where I can find this?