is it possible she can get pregnant?...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be a hell of a lot more concerned with potential STD trasmission when not using a condom than getting a girl on "The pill" pregnant. The only method of truly preventing a potential pregnancy is abstinence. No method of contraception is 100%, but birth control pills are pretty effective if SHE continues to take them as prescribed every month!

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
The correct answer is to make sure none gets in her vag by making sure she swallows it all.

I call it the only true oral contraceptive.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The correct answer is to make sure none gets in her vag by making sure she swallows it all.

I call it the only true oral contraceptive.
or finish in her butt

no problemo

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man u gizz in her! if she has bc cuz its our mainly right as test holders :) anabolic sperm though might be strong enough to break the bc thing lollll..... its our victory knwoing after sex she has got to get up and clean.... and WE dont haha

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Birth control [considering both oral and injectable] is a more effective contraceptive than condoms, when used properly, by far.

Even when used as directed, in every sexual intercourse circumstance, a condom may not be effective 3% [theoretical, averaging the estimates below] of the time; a more typical circumstance is it failing 14% [actual, averaging the estimates below] of the time. Putting on a condom whilst having sex with a woman on birth-control [assuming she is using it properly] is like wearing a flak jacket behind a completely impenetrable wall: it may psychologically reassure you, but it serves almost no purpose whatsoever.

To address the OP's question, pulling out is almost as effective as a condom in preventing unwanted births [some estimates say condoms are 10% more effective, some only 5%]. Condoms are often represented as the most effective birth-control method, though this is not the case by any means. I feel they are usually represented as such because they [and other tangible barriers] are the only means through which sexually transmitted diseases are prevented; by default, they are represented as the pinnacle of both contraceptive and preventative measures. They are not.

Here is the skinny in summation:

a) Oral and injectable birth-control methods are by far and away the most successful birth-control prevention techniques. Ensure she is using it properly.

b) Condoms, though notorious as being the 'most successful contraceptive', are not very successful at preventing birth. They are, however, the most successful preventative method for STDs.

c) You do not need to wear a condom and use birth-control. If your sexual partner uses her pill within 4h< of her scheduled time, your chances of procreation are approximately one-tenth of one percent; if she extends that period tp >4h, the chances jump to a whopping .25-.5%; if she fails to use the product >24h from her scheduled dosing period, the chances jump to 1-3%.

http://www.fda.gov/Fdac/features/1997/conceptbl.html
http://www.glasswings.com.au/sensual/contraceptives.txt
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3105699.html [full text: http://www.psrh.org/pubs/journals/3105699.pdf]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I call them rebel sperm (pre cum) and yes they can get a girl pregnant. However, if she is on the pill, though the pill is not 100% effective, she probably won't.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I call them rebel sperm (pre cum) and yes they can get a girl pregnant. However, if she is on the pill, though the pill is not 100% effective, she probably won't.
Just 99.99%.

:D

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Birth control [considering both oral and injectable] is a more effective contraceptive than condoms, when used properly, by far.

Even when used as directed, in every sexual intercourse circumstance, a condom may not be effective 3% [theoretical, averaging the estimates below] of the time; a more typical circumstance is it failing 14% [actual, averaging the estimates below] of the time. Putting on a condom whilst having sex with a woman on birth-control [assuming she is using it properly] is like wearing a flak jacket behind a completely impenetrable wall: it may psychologically reassure you, but it serves almost no purpose whatsoever.

To address the OP's question, pulling out is almost as effective as a condom in preventing unwanted births [some estimates say condoms are 10% more effective, some only 5%]. Condoms are often represented as the most effective birth-control method, though this is not the case by any means. I feel they are usually represented as such because they [and other tangible barriers] are the only means through which sexually transmitted diseases are prevented; by default, they are represented as the pinnacle of both contraceptive and preventative measures. They are not.

Here is the skinny in summation:

a) Oral and injectable birth-control methods are by far and away the most successful birth-control prevention techniques. Ensure she is using it properly.

b) Condoms, though notorious as being the 'most successful contraceptive', are not very successful at preventing birth. They are, however, the most successful preventative method for STDs.

c) You do not need to wear a condom and use birth-control. If your sexual partner uses her pill within 4h< of her scheduled time, your chances of procreation are approximately one-tenth of one percent; if she extends that period tp >4h, the chances jump to a whopping .25-.5%; if she fails to use the product >24h from her scheduled dosing period, the chances jump to 1-3%.

http://www.fda.gov/Fdac/features/1997/conceptbl.html
http://www.glasswings.com.au/sensual/contraceptives.txt
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3105699.html [full text: http://www.psrh.org/pubs/journals/3105699.pdf]
It's called the most effective contraceptive because a girl cannot pick up birth control from a 7-11.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called the most effective contraceptive because a girl cannot pick up birth control from a 7-11.
I apologize if I offended your dear friend, "The Condom". :eek:h:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao, I wasn't offended. I was just saying it's less of an excuse for kids if it's available. Thats why it's pushed in schools.
It is pushed in schools because the education system is biologically-retarded [see: delayed, not idiotic] in regards to the information it propagates. I was told explicitly in several classes during high school that it was not only possible, but probable, that a woman may become pregnant when using oral and/or injectable contraceptives.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moral of the Story:

Pills are to ensure no horrid little duplicates of you are produced; the Iron Sheath is to ensure that you don't end up seeing Mother Theresa's face in an abscess on your pee-pee.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moral of the Story:

Pills are to ensure no horrid little duplicates of you are produced; the Iron Sheath is to ensure that you don't end up seeing Mother Theresa's face in an abscess on your pee-pee.
"Jayhawkk slowly throws away his condoms in intrigue".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
99.99% has been working for my wife and I
I always, shall we say, "hose the beast from within" and I have had no issues in regards to child-scares. Now, the PMS my Fiancee experiences from Alesse is an entirely different matter!

It is more like:

:sad6:

"No, no, seriously"

:sad6:

:numbered:

:run:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will pay you 10$ to call my pee-pee Mother Theresa.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do it for a bottle of Jacked and 10 dolla and i'll luv u long time

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol wow well glad theres this much research on this topic and thanks to everyone for their comments

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
lol well thank you holy for your input appreciated but at my age in college man, my life will be over its all i can think about
Guess you wanna look before you leap there youg jedi. I know hind sight is 20/20, just be careful.